All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8650 N Stemmons Fwy, I-35E Exit 434A Empire Central, Dallas, TX, 75247, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It was a horrible experience"
Terrible terrible terrible I would not recommend to anyone
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, It is very disheartening to learn that you had a terrible experience during your stay in our hotel. Please know that your business and comfort is equally important to us. I just wish we have enough information about your visit so we can address your concerns appropriately. We appreciate your time in bringing your concerns to our attention. We will do our best to offer you better accommodation should you allow us to serve you again.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
mass visitor
"Tourist trap!"
Beware with your car, the hotel staff call a towing company in the middle of the night to pick up the vehicle. So don't forget to verify if it's visible, because it will cost you a fortune to recover it.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Damaris, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. Your car was towed unfortunately because the car tag was not displayed in your car to identify that you are here as guests in our hotel. Towing company was already advised regarding this matter. This will be addressed accordingly. Thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Damaris
"Nice place."
I only have one small suggestion. Tone down the incense. Sandalwood is great but remember, less is better.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, I regret that the scent in our hotel is overwhelming for you. I will submit our comment to our management. I am sure they will look into this matter and will address accordingly. Thank you for your business and we hope to have another chance to serve you again soon.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Never again."
I chose this hotel to be near Love Field for an early morning flight. Would have gotten more sleep in the airport. The hotel is located next to a cabaret and the night life spilled over to the hotel. Loud music and people yelling at all hours. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you are planning on staying up all night.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Tom, Thank you for sharing with us your experience at our hotel. I apologize that the nearby establishments caused interference with your rest but hope that we made up with it by providing you with a service and accommodations that suited to your needs. I hope that you will consider another stay at our hotel and hopefully it will change your initial review of our hotel.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice enough"
It is fairly close to a lot of stuff, airport, downtown, hospitals. It is fairly well maintained and cleaned. Overall I can't complain but I can't rave either.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello lbs, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent stay at Wingate by Wyndham. We are delighted to hear that you had a good stay with us. We hope that your next visit will be more enjoyable and worthy of your rave and praises.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
lbs
Bed was extremely uncomfortable...very old mattress....could feel the springs and I got a terrible nights sleep! Would not stay there again.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, I apologize for the discomfort you have experienced during your stay. I regret however that we are unable to verify your concerns in order to address accordingly because of the limited information about your stay. Please know that we take our guests’ concerns seriously. I hope you will accord us another opportunity to serve you better in the near future. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"I enjoyed it"
Over all great stay in enjoyed it especially since I didn't have to drive far to go to a club there was one right next door
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Claudia, We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel at comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your preference. Thank you for your business, we look forward to another opportunity to serve you again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Claudia
"Nice and clean"
Very nice room, clean and comfortable. Neighborhood a little less than great, but no problems.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Jim, it is wonderful to know that the quality of clean in our room have met your approval and you were comfortable during your recent visit. I am glad that our neighborhood was not at all a problem to you. Thank you for your business, we hope to serve you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
"Our stay at the Wyndham - Dallas, TX"
Great for staying at a Hotel by the airport. And the breakfast was really good. The shuttle service was ready when we were.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Catherine, I am glad that we have succeeded in providing convenience and comfortable place to rest during your visit in our hotel. Thank you for your compliment on our breakfast. knowing our effort have paid off truly warms our hearts and inspire our team to stay committed in our goal for excellence. We look forward to serve you again soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Catherine J.
"Dallas in a Pinch"
Hotel was Clean. Friendly staff. Good Wi Fi reception in the room. Easy access to the highway and surrounding business. Short hop to Dallas Love Field Airport so no need to rush to catch a flight. Outside noise is minimal. Surprising since it's located next to a large gentleman's club. There was more noise coming from the people in the room next to me then the street. You could hear your neighbor having normal conversations. If you get a late night neighbor after a long day...it could be aggravating. Only had that on one night. The rest of the stay was pleasant. Free breakfast was ok. Standard Scrambled eggs, sausage patties or links and fried potatoes daily. Along with the usual continental breakfast standard offerings. Don't sleep late. Breakfast ends at 9:30 am on the dot. Verses a Hampton Inn which typically ends theirs at 10:30 am. From a value standpoint, A business traveler will find the accommodations here will satisfy their needs for the money.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Harold, I apologize for the discomfort you felt during your recent visit in our hotel caused by the level of noise from other guests and we have not addressed this matter immediately. Please call our attention on your next visit should you have concerns, we will make certain to attend to you and handle your concerns accordingly in the future. We appreciate your thoughts and comment on our breakfast schedule, we will make certain this is properly informed to our guests upon check in. Nevertheless I am glad to know that you find our location convenient. I assure you that your feedback will be used as reference so we could serve you and other guests better in the future.
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Harold
"bad"
Very rude staff I originally didn't book on here I went up to the office they tried to ask for double of what you all charge so I asked why and she literally said I was lying that no such prices e.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Jose, I apologize for the mis-communication with our staff during your stay with us . I can assure you that our guests’ concerns are taken very seriously and your feedback will be submitted for verification. Our management will surely look into this concern and will address accordingly. Your feedback will be used as reference to remind our team the importance quality customer service that we were oriented to provide. We hope to serve you again soon.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
jose
"Nice good hotel"
Good stay ,great service ,parking good rooms .Will recommend
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Sink was stopped up because drain stopper was not movable and was in down position. Gross!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"No thank you"
I'm not sure if the hotel smelled bad or not but they sprayed a lot of air fresher you couldn't breathe. Will not be staying here again!
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, it is sad that you were uncomfortable during your most recent stay with us. Allow us to address your concerns appropriately, please provide us the date of your visit and the room number assigned to you. I will submit your concerns for evaluation, trust that this will be verified and addressed accordingly. I hope you will accord us another chance to serve you again, please do not hesitate to call our attention should you have concerns. We will attend to you promptly to ensure you will enjoy your stay. Thank you for your business.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
"Too noisey"
If the noise from the highway was not enough,located next door is a night club with rowdy people coming and going into the wee hours of the morning. Another issue was the funky smell of the hall ways
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello James, I apologize that you were not entirely comfortable during your recent stay with us. Please know that your satisfaction is extremely important to our team and management. Your shared experience will be submitted t our management for evaluation. Thank you for staying with us, I hope we could serve you again soon.
james
"Close to airport"
Minor problems with room. Plugs not working and and tub stopper didn't work. Hotel had funny smell. Overall I would recommend it to someone and I would stay there again.
Won't stay here again!! The first room had a foul odor.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, Allow us to verify and address your concern accordingly, please provide us the room number and the date of your visit. I will submit your feedback for evaluation. We will do our best to make your next stay a more comfortable experience.
"Could have been perfect, but..."
Would have been a perfect night, but...the AC/heater unit in the room not having an "Auto mode" and being extremely noisy on a continuous basis, made the night very uncomfortable. It's unacceptable for such a level of hotel (pricing), and fairly new on top of it, to have such poor AC/heater unit in the room; it brings the otherwise very good quality of the hotel seriously down...and makes it unacceptable for the pricing range it currently is. I stayed only one short night (a few uncomfortable hours), so I did not have the time and energy to complain to management.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Olivier, I apologize for the discomfort caused to you by the level of noise from the AC unit. I will accelerate your feedback so this is verified and addressed accordingly. Thank you for your business, We hope to see you again soon. Trust that we will make sure your next visit will be wonderful experience.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Olivier
"Wonderful stay"
My wife and i had a wonderful stay. The hotel shuttle service was very useful and handy!! Will defiantly stay again when in that area
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello James, Please extend our thanks to your wife for the opportunity to serve you and showcase the quality of services we have worked on to provide our guests wonderful experience every time you visit us. Please know that your business is truly important to us, we will do our best to make your next visit another pleasant time.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"convenient, comfortable hotel"
Pro- clean, comfortable. Had security for parking lot at night & had a tag for your car if you were a guest. Front desk people friendly and helped with directions to local Walmart. Con- forgot to get my Wyndham Rewards number. Front desk clerk said I could get it online and give to them in AM. After I went through the process of getting it online, clerk in AM said could not use if used a 3rd party to book; could only get points by booking at their website.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Kathleen We appreciate your time to share your experience during your recent visit in our hotel. It is heartwarming to know that we have met your satisfaction, trust that we will continue to strive to offer you and all of our guests consistent value and quality service. Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Kathleen
"A decent hotel!"
The lobby has a strange odor that always knocks me over. It is an deodorizer but it is very strong. My room was lacking a full compliment of coffee options. All I had was decaf and no cream or sugar. Breakfast is pretty good.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Mr. Alexander, We appreciate your candid thoughts about your recent stay with us. Please allow us to serve you better in the future, please call our attention should you have concerns or if you will need assistance on your next visit. We will attend to you promptly to ensure you will have a more pleasant experience. Your feedback will be accelerated and will be used as reference so we can serve our guests better.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Alexander
"Dallas Love Field Stay"
Nice place. Were doing some inside work in lobby and exercise room, but didn't affect me. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Jay, I am glad that the on going works did not bother you during your recent stay visit. Thank you for making our hotel your next place to stay on your next trip. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
JAY
"Pretty good for the price. Clean and comfortable."
This hotel was pretty nice. The bed was a little hard, but the room was clean. The hot tub was perfect - exactly what we needed after a long drive. Hot breakfast means microwaved eggs, sausage and mushy "fried" potatoes, but it was overall satisfying for free breakfast. There was also a waffle iron but we didn't try it out.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide you a comfortable room to rest after a long drive. We hope to serve you again soon.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Smokey hotel stay"
Hotel was ok for the price. However, there was lights/lamps that were not working, microwave missing rotating plate, extremely Smoke filled hallways, absolutely awful! Even non-smoking areas smelled smokey. I would probably not stay there ever again. Staff nice.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Miss Darlene, We want to apologize for the issues that you experienced, trust that your feedback will be submitted for evaluation and trust that necessary corrective measure/s will be implemented to serve you better in the future, I hope you will accord us another chance to serve you again.
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Darlene
"Do not stay here"
I have never been more disappointed. My co-travelers would not even shower or eat anything at the breakfast
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, I regret that you were not comfortable and did not enjoy your recent visit in our hotel. Trust that your shared experience will not go unnoticed. Please provide us the date and the room number assigned to your during your stay. I will accelerate your feedback for evaluation and trust that these will be addressed accordingly. I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"excellent"
I like the cleanliness of the rooms and the entrance from beginning to the end.. Also enjoyed the hot breakfast offered.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Levell, It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience paid off as we aim to please our guests with our breakfast, hospitality, and comfortable accommodations. Thank you for taking time to let us know that we have succeeded in our goal. We will continue to pursue excellence so we can provide you consistent value services at all times. Thank you for your business.
3 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Levell
A very comfortable night stay. The staff were very customer focused. It was a pleasant experience.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel at welcomed and that our services and accommodations lived up to your preference. Thank you so much for the opportunity of having your business, we will strive to be able to continuously provide you pleasant experience.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Grateful
"nice hotel"
Nice hotel with easy access to highways, malls, downtown.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, Thank you for your positive feedback and generous rating about your stay. Please know that your business is extremely important to us and we strive continuously to provide you better accommodation each time you visit us. We are grateful for the opportunity of having your business, we hope to serve you again soon.
2 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2014
"Not to bad"
The hotel wasnt to bad. The first night I wanted to shower before bed and found my towels wet and wasn't sure if I had gotten new ones. I also found half eaten food and a drink in the fridge that never got cleaned out. the general cleanliness was oky although the furniture looked like it was from the 80s and hadnt ever been cleaned. I stayed on what looked like a clean bed. Bed was comfortable but I expected a lot more out of my room. I guess prices are just going up and you dont get very much for your money now adays
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, Allow us to serve you better on your next visit, please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you have concerns about your stay. We will do our best to make your next stay an even more comfortable experience. Thank you for your business.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"I am not impressed and not happy with it"
The service I received was not very pleasant, the room appears to be clean until you walk with white socks on the carpet, which my socks were ruined. The pool area, the water was too cold and the whirpool too hot. Breakfast is good but closed very early at 9:30 am, the service lady was in rushed to shut down the breakfast station and turn off the juice machine, cleaning and storage some stuff. I have a four-year-old son was left without anything to drink. Later on after 30 minutes that lady from the staff turn on the juice machine and got something to drinks for herself. I am not impressed and not happy with it
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Miss Brenda, I apologize for the issues with the quality of clean in the room assigned to you, as well as what happened at breakfast area. I will accelerate your concerns so that this is verified and addressed accordingly. We appreciate your candid feedback, this helps us identify aspects we need to work on to be able to provide you quality service. Thank you for your business and I hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Brenda
"Smells"
Room had strong smells. Not good.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Mr. Tom, On behalf of the team, I apologize for the unpleasant experience you faced during your recent stay with us. We appreciate your candid comments as it would be used as reference so we can serve you better in the future. Please call our attention should you have concerns on your next visit, I can assure you that we will attend to you promptly to ensure you will enjoy your stay.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Off-putting experience"
I was unable to check in during the afternoon, due to a power outage. That was no one's fault, but the promised call from the desk to let me know when the power came back on never came. There was a strong smell of cleaning fluid and a damp area on the carpet in the middle of my room, which was very unpleasant to discover. I had to check in late and had a very early flight the next day, so I did not ask for a room change, although normally I would have done so.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, I apologize for the unpleasant experience because of the quality of clean in the room assigned to you. I will accelerate your concern and trust that this will be checked and addressed accordingly. I further apologize on behalf of our staff for overlooking the promise to call you when the power resumes. We will make sure to handle this matter differently in the future.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
wow, I work for an important world wide chian and we don't have anything close this good for this prices,I maen wow
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to have met your approval. Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for you kind, rewarding feedback for our hotel. We will do our best to exceed your expectations on your next visit. We look forward to your next visit.
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Smelled like cats"
I normally don't take hotel reviews much into consideration; I tend to think people complain about insignificant things too much. With that being said, if you can deal with rooms that smell like mildewy cats, then definitely stay here. Everything else was fine. The eggs were bad at breakfast, but honestly it's not surprising for a hotel to have icky eggs-- the rest of the breakfast was good, it wasn't like you'd go hungry. The room was in good condition, nice bathroom, coffee maker and fridge in the room... it just smelled awful. My colleague said her room also smelled, so it wasn't just the one room. It wasn't bad enough for us to switch that night and lose our money on it, but we switched hotels for our second night and were much happier.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Miss Kelly, Please know that we truly appreciate candid comments and feedback from our guests as we use it as reference so we can improve our services in order to serve you better. I apologize for the inconvenience you faced. Allow us to serve you better on your next visit, please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you have concerns. Our team is available 24/7 that you may call at any time should you need assistance. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Very poor room"
Nothing in the room operated. Broken lamp, broken alarm clock , very noisy a/c system that had to be turned off in order for me to sleep.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your stay. Please allow us to address your concerns appropriately by providing us the exact date of your stay as well as your name. I will submit your review for evaluation and trust that our management will carefully look into these matter and will verify what took place i the room assigned to you. We value your business and your satisfaction is very important to us.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel is fine for an overnight or short stay. Reasonably priced. Staff pleasant. Near Dallas Love Airport and the UT Southwestern. Just off an Expressway. One would want to drive to most activities. The fitness center equipment could use an upgrade.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, Thank you for your time in letting us know your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We appreciate candid comments from our guests, we use it to help us identify aspects we need to improve in order to serve you better. We hope to have another chance to serve you on your next trip. Thank you for your business.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Everything was great except for the WIFI We could not access it at all. Other than that it was a very nice place to stay.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, I apologize for the failure of the internet connection during your stay. We have contacted our provider to address the issue so that all of our guests can enjoy completely while staying with us. Your satisfaction is on top of our goal and we want to consistently provide quality, affordable services to you and all of our guests all the time. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice stay for an overnight."
The hotel is clean and a decent place to rest your head for the night. If you nitpick you will find a couple things that are a tad run down but nothing excessive. Their blurry television is baffling but as an overnight hotel it's not a big deal. Overall, a good place to be for a night or two.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Darren, I apologize for the discomfort to you by the TV set . I will accelerate your concerns so that this is checked and corrected to avoid further concerns. I am glad that you were comfortable during your stay, I hope we could have another chance to offer you better accommodation in the future. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Darren
"Close to Love Field"
We just needed a one night room close to Love Field. This was fine for that. I wouldn't want to stay an extended time here.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Mr. Gary, It is sad that you do not consider staying with us again. Please know that we are committed in providing superior quality and value services to all of our guests. Allow us to better accommodate you in the future, do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you have concerns as they will attend to you promptly to ensure you will have a great time with us. Thank you for your business.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Gary Lawson
"dont let the name fool you"
no shuttle service on the weekend- not really near much -If you have to walk theres no sidewalk- would not stay there again
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We have stated in the travel sites that shuttle service is not available during weekend, I will request that this is checked to ensure there is no misrepresentation. I apologize for the inconvenience this has brought you. I will submit your feedback to our management so they can look closely into this matter. I hope we could have a chance to serve you again in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
"Good value close to DAL"
Hotel was on par for the brand. Good for business travel. I like the manager's reception. Every time I stay at this brand I get telemarketers who want to sell me vacation packages. I may have to abandon this brand simply to avoid the phone calls.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello, Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I apologize if you were uncomfortable receiving calls about vacation packages. I will accelerate your concern so that this is addressed accordingly. Please know that we value your business and we want to have continuous, sound business relationship with all our guests.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
prospect_macon
"No good!"
There was a party on the 3rd floor all night . No was in charge. manger was off. No one could make any decision. Rooms the carpet was dirty. Just not a good stay. never stay at another Wingate Wyndham.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I assure you that each issue mentioned is being investigated and addressed and we thank you for taking the time to point out the areas where we can improve upon the guest experience. It is always our goal to give you a 5 star experience and I apologize for failing to do so.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
clean
Generally this hotel was above our expectations! Room was spacious and comfortable, very clean! Staff was very friendly and cordial. The only complaint would be the XTC Cabaret next door but once we were in the hotel you didn't even know it was there!
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Mr. Jeff, Thank you very much for your generous, kind words for our hotel and our team. I will share your feedback to our team as I know they too, will be glad to know that we have sufficed and even exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. I hope to see you again in the near future and provide your next lodging needs.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Jeff Miller
"smelly"
Entire hotel smells humid. Several problems with the room. Definitely not up to snuff.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Thank you for taking the time to complete online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Good hotel for overnight before early flight from Love Field. Reasonably priced.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We strive to make every guests experience great, and we love hearing when we accomplish our goals. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Close to Love field"
Stay was nice & very convenient to Love Field
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Thanks for the great review! Hope to see you again!
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"We enjoyed our stay :)"
We booked two rooms in this hotel and it was no problem when we requested them close ton one another. We had a nice quiet stay, the rooms were clean, nice staff and mist of all we enjoyed the indoor pool ! We visited several attractions and this hotel was in a great location within 15 mins travel time of each place .
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
victor
"Pleases with stay at Hotel"
Pleased with overall visit.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Thanks for the great review! Hope to see you again!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Paul Davis
"Location"
Notice several strip clubs in the area with one right next door. Other that it was a good.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Hello Mr. Edward, I hope you will not hesitate to stay with us again because of our neighborhood. I assure you that our guests’ safety is on top of our goal at all times. Thank you for the wonderful feedback score you gave us. We will do our best to make your next stay even more comfortable.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Edward
"Modest room for a modest price"
Older Hotel, clean room but musty smell.inefficient front desk. One night stay on business for the price it was an okay deal.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
It is good to hear from you, though we are very sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service, accommodations, and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. We deeply regret that we were unable to meet your expectations and we hope you will return to experience the full benefit of our hospitality and amenities.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014