All hotels in Mifflinville, Pennsylvania, United States of America

• Value
    Delicious food
    Room is all right
"Convenient off I-80"
The Hotel is in an excellent spot right off of I-80. Highway is doing construction right now, so to get back on I-80 to go West, you need to travel a little distance following the detour signs. Hotel room was very clean. Hotel Management were very polite and accommodating. Air conditioner was a little noisy, even the fan. They sure could upgrade their coffeemakers in the room to a full size one, instead of a 1 cup. Overall, it was a nice stay!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Gloria Morasco
"Fine"
Overall a good stay. Was there for 5 days and have no complaints. Only comment for is that it's right by the freeway and for some it might be a little noisy. But stay there long enough and you'll get used to it.
5 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
"Unhappy"
The size of your bathrooms are ridiculous. The toilet was only 3 inches from the wall on one side and the door only missed the front of the toilet by 2 inches. Any normal sized person would be uncomfortable. My husband is a large man and couldn't even use the bathroom. He is handicapped so we had a urinal with us that he used. Thank God there was a McDonald's near by that he used when he needed it to do his "other" business. I didn't see all your rooms but my brother-in-law was with us and he said his bathroom was just as bad. In my opinion a bathroom is more important than the size of the bed. No one wants to travel hundreds of miles and then get into a room where you can't use the bathroom. My daughter was with us. She is in her 40's and only weighs 134 pounds. She banged her elbow on the wall trying to reach the toilet paper on the wall behind the toilet. In all fairness most hotel bathrooms aren't as big as the one in your own home. But yours is the smallest one I've ever seen in my travels.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Excellent stay. Friendly and helpful hosts. Clean, spacious room for a budget motel. Decent breakfast. Would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
john digiacomo
"Good Location, Good Price!!!!!"
Very pleasant, clean, very comfortable and the staff was excellent. Would use again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great place"
Very nice clean hotel. Desk clerks were friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Tillie's tales"
Great location & helpful staff. Breakfast simple but good choices. Quiet rooms
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great stay for the money !"
My son and I were visiting Bloomsburg University for baseball. This hotel was very close and priced right for what we were doing. Rooms were large, emoyees were very helpful and freindly. I would recommend.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Curt
"Nice and clean hotel staff was very friendly."
Friendly staff and room was clean. Breakfast was good and they didn't rush us to finish By 10am
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Marisol
This is a pleasant hotel, very clean and with friendly managers. Breakfast was surprisingly complete and the location off I-80 makes this place a no-brainer.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Good place for the money. Safe and convenient."
I was overall happy w this place. Near Interstate and ramps, but room was quiet. Felt safe in parking lot, etc.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Good price and comfortable place to stay."
Good location by I-80 with food, gas, etc. nearby. Felt safe due to layout of property. Friendly staff. Close to I-80 but the noise was not a factor at all since air unit provided "white noise" Breakfast was continental.....but acceptable, especially for the price paid. I'd stay there again, for sure.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"close to highway & very comfortable paking"
I like to stay here again. Excellant service. Thanks!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
rani sharma
"high price convenient location"
Bed was not as soft as expected. Service was good, arrived late and was able to get the room quickly. Google map location is inaccurate for this motel.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
George H
"One-night Stay"
Stayed 1 night enroute from NC to NY. Hotel was rated highly as a 2-star by former guests. Building is older and dated. Although our room was clean overall, it showed signs of wear and smelled of old smoke. Desk staff was very nice. I would not stay again as there are other newer hotels in the area.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Choose another hotel"
The room was musty smelling and had cob webs in the corners.There was a lot of traffic noise from I-80.The mattress had a vinyl encasement making it extremely hot to sleep on. On the up side the room was value priced and had some amenities including refrigerator,microwave and ironing board. All things considered, I will choose another hotel next time.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Terri
its just a 5 minute drive to see my sister. plus close to a lot of good places to eat. The cleaning ladies and people in the office are wonderful. I will always pick this place to stay. Beds are very comfy, rooms are very clean and they have coffee in the rooms along with a fridge and microwave. They also have a small dining room for breakfast in the office. I just loved it there. My first time there was this past weekend, July 25 and I already booked a room for this coming weekend for a family wedding. I highly recommed staying at Super 8 in Mifflinville PA
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Eve and Pat
Staff were very nice
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"nice room"
clean room decent place would stay again
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great at the super 8"
Everything was great, clean and the staff was nice
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Sasha
"Nice Family Motel"
Very nice & friendly staff. Very clean & comfortable Room. Breakfast area was a little small but well stocked & maintained
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"Solid."
Enjoyable.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great Price / Friendly Service"
I work in the Resort Industry in Florida and check vacation Rental Properties after clean is done and before arrival of guest. We had a non- smoking room with King Bed on the 1st floor. It passed my inspection! It was clean and comfortable. Front desk both night and day personnel were very helpful. I Would recommend.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Ann
"Clean room at a nice price"
I would go there again. the ppl in the next room were making quite a bit of noise but I never called to complain. Room was clean. Staff friendly. It was convenient since it is right off the highway.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2014
We were on our spring break vacation to New York City. We had a 12+ hour drive and did not want to enter the city at night. After 8+ hours we stopped in Mifflinville to be rested before the last 3+ hour drive. The motel is an older style but still clean and we'll maintained. The young man at the front desk was friendly and kind to my 10 yo. The room was clean and looks newly updated. But the extra swing lock was broken. The location was great. Easy on easy off the expressway. Even with a truck stop next door it wasn't overly noisy. If we have a chance we would not hesitate to stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Jon
Very nice people in the office. My room was very clean. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
Michele
"Weekend stay"
The super 8 in Mifflinville was exactly as expected. It was a budget motel. No frills but still a quality stay. Our only complaint was the comfort of the pillows. I had read reviews that the pillows were very flat but didnt listen and bring my own. The pillows are VERY flat! Otherwise though the location was conveniently, the woman at the front desk at check-in was very friendly, and the rate cant be beat. In the end, yes, I would stay here again...Ill just remember to bring some pillows from home.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Kelley
"Friendly"
Good spot to rest for a night off of the highway. Breakfest area is small but offers allot. Wasn't disappointed. There was more choices than avg continental breakfests.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"met expectations"
This hotel met all my expectations. Its basic and perhaps a bit spartan but you get what you pay for in these type of facilities and I have no complaints. Given the area, availability of properties it fit the bill just fine.
3 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Jas
"Maid service/ hot water"
Our room did not get any service done to it while we stayed there, when we returned in the evening we had to get new towels and coffee ourselves.There was no hot water the day we were leaving, for our showers.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Lori
"Small, friendly gem near major highways."
We were more than satisfied. The clerk recommended a restaurant with local color. The breakfast nook was personalized with little touches.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Deborah G
"Exceeded expectaitons"
Room was clean and well equipped. Desk personnel were pleasant, helpful and accommodating. Very comfortable and quiet. Only complaint is that the pillows were uncomfortably hard. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"First time visitors Impressed!"
The first person we met was the Receptionist, she was very friendly and with a smile!! Our room was a huge surprise w/ it being spacious, clean & everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable to sleep in as well. The Breakfast was a very nice touch! We are not a fan of all the CARBS but, we found juice, coffee & a Banana were great. Thank you so much for the great first experience! We have already recommend your Hotel to a friend.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Close to Bloomburg U."
My guest were always questioned about the reason for being there?
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Betty D.
"close to Bloomsburg fair"
Very Clean rooms, very helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast was great. Will gladly recommend Super 8 in Mifflinville to everyone.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
"They keep improving the place"
getting better every year.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
s. rupinski
"WORTH IT!"
If you are like I was, looking for a simple, clean, comfortable place to stay as you drive along I-80 that is very affordable, I recommend the Super 8. Really gave me the basic essentials and did it in an affordable way. Is it the Ritz? Of course not. But it's a great deal!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Easy off and on Highway 80"
Clean quiet and comfortable easy to locate no elevators
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"It was acceptable but could be better."
Room was comfortable and clean, staff was very friendly. Breakfast was acceptable, similar to the higher star breakfast included hotels. The lower ratings are related to the condition of the bedding; the blanket had holes from cigarette burns and significant wear; the box spring cover was stained and appeared dirty. The coffee maker did not work and the bathroom light was missing a cover so the light bulb was exposed.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Cheryl
"A real nice place to stay, great price!"
Everything was perfect. The location was great, and the breakfast was good!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Darren
"Deb, the day shift manager is fantastic"
very well satisfied with the cost. great breakfast. we stayed in a newly remodeled room that had great amenities, including a flat screen TV
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"great hotel for that easy no problem stay"
We stayed here on our trip to and from NY to Ohio. Great location and easy on and off the interstate. Very clean rooms, comfortable and well educated staff. Very helpful and kind. Good breakfast in the morning to get you going. Not a lot for breakfast for well stocked. The toast is wrapped two pieces together so no one has handled your bread before you. We like staying here because of the staff and the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
jimbo
"Very nice!"
The hotel was very clean and taken care of. Staff was friendly and close to knoebels! Definitely would return to super 8 for future stays!
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"SUPER 8"
Nice hotel...clean and quiet. Right of Interstate 80.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Good night stay."
We spent two nights at this hotel and found it clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good but not extensive. I didn't expect more considering the low cost for the room. Although next to the Interstate highway, our rooms were quiet. Several fast food restaurants were across the street which was convenient.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
very comfortable
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Perfect For Local College Orientation Trip"
My husband and I were taking our son to local college for early AM start orientation. We stayed over the night before, and only a 10 minute drive to college in the morning. Very nice breakfast in the lobby. Room was very nice size, beds very comfortable, nice flat screen TV, and beautiful bathroom/dressing area. Very hot outside, and AC worked great! Gas and several fast food spots right next door. Easy off/on access to highway, and wonderful price for our overnight trip. Front desk ladies in the AM, and PM, were very nice to deal with. Very clean, and would definitely return again!
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Jenni I.
Easy to get to, right off the highway. Definitely a good 1 night stop. Clean room, friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
Lauren
"Basic, yet sub-standard"
No remote for TV. Upper level room, floors creaked something awful. A/C unit very loud. Skimpy pillows, pillowcases looked yellowed/used. No info book in room.No rack for suitcase, had to use floor. Breakfast was OK, very spartan spread. Fridge worked OK. Easily the poorest room presentation of any budget motel I've been in.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
We checked in late and the staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013