All hotels in Manassas, Virginia, United States of America
6950 Nova Way, Manassas, VA, 20109, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Very convenient for our stay; went to a concert. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean but is shows some age. Bed was slightly uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Jeffrey
"Impressed by Breakfast"
We stayed in a double room for one night. The front desk was very welcoming and helpful. The room was clean, but we noticed just a few spot checks that could have been taken care of. The highlight was definitely breakfast as there was an extensive selection of items that everyone in our party could enjoy.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Rebecca
"Relaxation"
Wonderful...
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Penner
"Great Value!"
Perfect place for a weekend getaway!
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Diving Class Weekend"
Good Hotel stay for a weekend. The hotel grounds were clean and maintained. The staff were pleasent. There were a few problems: 1-One sheet on the bed had a few small holes in it, 2-Did have one ant crawl across my tablet screen, and 3-Waffle was a little over done. All small problems. Staff was receptive to being told about problem 1 and 2.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Warm, quiet and comfortable"
We were looking for wedding dresses in Washington and the surrounding areas. This was a perfect central location! Close access to I-66, all kinds of good places to eat and an extremely comfortable bed for a good night's sleep fit the bill of what we needed. The hotel offers a delicious breakfast, indoor swimming pool with hot tub and an exercise room that all looked good. Our trip left us with no time to enjoy the pool or exercise room but I would highly recommend bringing your bathing suit and workout gear. Thanks, Fairfield Manassas! You made our trip that much better!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Kenna
"Good hotel but the breakfast is not good."
Please make the breakfast better. Food is too salty.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Alan
"One very relaxing night at Fairfield Suites"
I got an upgrade to a Suite. It was well laid out and comfortable. Just the perfect relaxation. Great hotel and very neat room.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
castro
"No Hot Water for Shower"
Overall, the stay was pleasant up until I went to take a shower in the morning there was no Hot Water. When I turned the water on in the shower it got luke warm then only Cold water came out. I let it run for several minutes thinking it may take a while for the hot water to get to the room, but the longer it ran the colder it got. Very disappointing!! I discussed this with the Hotel Clerk when checking out, but the only thing she said was no one else has reported this as a problem. I expected her to show a little more concern towards my inconvenience. I hate to let this one thing affect my overall rating of my stay, but not being able to take a hot shower in the morning and the Clerk's lack of concern really irritated me. Service Excellence is not their strong point.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Manassas
Dear Bob: Thank you for your recent comments. It is only through constructive criticism that we are able to improve our services. I apologize that we showed a lack of concern when you reported the hot water issue. I have addressed this with my staff. We strive to always give you the type of service that will make our guests return. I am sorry that we did not hold true to our promises. I hope you will consider us again and would be happy to speak with you personally concerning your stay. Thank you, Kathy Gilbert General Manager
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Fix the snack deals"
Loved the place but the snack bar was a let down. Two bags of chips and a little thing of tuna for a snack for my son and I .$10.00 just not right.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Great free breakfast
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Willard
"11/6-10/14 Stay"
Rooms were clean and comfortable, and the hotel staff was extremely cordial and helpful. Would not hesitate to stay at this Fairfield Inn location again...
4 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Leslie
"BYOB HOTEL"
A good, basic hotel. Friendly staff. Clean. If you are looking for a restaurant/lounge hotel this is not for you. However, there are plenty of restaurants in the immediate area. The room rates were acceptable.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
"Definitely would consider staying again"
The room was very comfortable, and breakfast was very enjoyable. Customer service was great too -- I had a slight issue with my heater but they took care of it ASAP and even offered to switch my room for me if they couldn't fix it to my satisfaction. I think my only real complaint is that the outer set of curtains (not the sheer inner curtains) couldn't be pulled shut, and since my room faced the parking lot, the lamplights kept things rather bright, even with the lights off. Despite that, I'd definitely consider staying here again when I'm in the area.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Close to shopping and restaurants."
Stayed here for business. Was well received by Barbara who took great care of us. She was friendly and quick to get us checked in and up to our rooms.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Ana
"Small tight cramped room for the money"
The room was very small. The breakfast was only average at best. The pool had no towels and the hot tub was cold. I will never stay there again.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Manassas
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We strive to ensure our patrons a great experience and apologize that we fell short of our goal this time . We will continue to strive to improve our Guest Services . Sincerely, Kathy Gilbert, General Manager
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Convenient location. We will return to this hotel.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Manassas
Dear Carl: Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas, VA. We really appreciate your great comments! We look forward to seeing you again on your return trip to our area! Sincerely, Kathy Gilbert, General Manager
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Carl
There was hair on the shower curtain. It made me question how clean the room was.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Manassas
Dear Guest: Thank you for your comments. We would like to apologize for our shortcomings. We are committed to providing our guests with a clean, comfortable room every time. It is only through constructive criticism that we are able to meet and exceed this commitment. Sincerely, Kathy Gilbert, General Manager
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"amenities"
A Marriott hotel should at least have real glasses instead of those environmentally unsound plastic. The complementary breakfast plus the room it was served in was second rate at best.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"nice hotel"
Hotel was nice and very clean, Although the room was listed a 2 queens and the beds were barely the width of a full Other than that the hotel was nice and very well located for our visit to the DC area. Metro station was about 20 mins by car which made avoiding traffic and hotel was close to the highway but set back enough we did not notice it.
6 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Very good service. No receipt on checkout.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Jiffy Lube Live"
My stay at this hotel was wonderful. I was able to check in early which was an added bonus. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The room was in great condition and had very comfortable beds and pillows! Breakfast was nice, as well. I only stayed one night but would definitely recommend staying longer. I will be back!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Great Location"
Hotel is very clean, quiet and has a pleasant atmosphere. All staff are very nice and eager to please. They have a wonderful breakfast! Almost anything you could want. Great location! So easy to get on and off the expressway. Close to alot of different restaurants and shopping facilities.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Ability to open a window."
To many Kids running in the hallway knocking on doors in the evening and morning.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Manassas
Dear Guest: Thank you for posting this review and sharing your comments with us . We apologize that you were disturbed during you r stay. We strive to make your hotel experience a wonderful one and we are sorry that we fell short of that goal. Sincerely, Kathy Gilbert , General Manager
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"It's Pretty Nice"
Stayed for two nights, it was very quiet- we kinda felt like we were the only ones there the second night. We chose this hotel over others because it had a hot tub but were really disappointed when we tried to get in both nights and it was hot. It also smelled like the water needed to be changed. The breakfast was decent, the sausage was pretty sad and the eggs were watery. The waffles and fruit were good. Overall, I would recommend it to someone who doesn't plan to use the hot tub or pool.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Manassas
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We strive to ensure our patrons a great experience and apologize that there were areas we fell short of our goal this time. We are happy to say that hot tub has been repaired and we are continuing to improve the complimentary hot breakfast offerings. We hope you will give us another chance in the near future.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Very nice hotel!!"
The room was clean and very comfortable. Quiet surroundings and entire building fairly new and updated. Breakfast in morning was delicious--all in all, a great stay!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Nanci
"Wonderful Stay!"
This hotel had just under gone a total renovation and looked lovely. The staff was very cordial and went out of their way to be accommodating when we came early. We just wanted to let them know we were here and they saw to it to check us into a room so we could unload before going off to our activity. The room was very comfortable. Pillows were so soft and the sheets were comfortable. Breakfast came with the rooms and was abundant - certainly nicer than the usual continental breakfast you'd find elsewhere. There was a hot buffet and fresh fruit! Loved that! The hotel was convenient to local restaurants and shopping and not far from major highways but far enough to have no noise from the interstate. Wish we could have take advantage of their amenities like the indoor pool and hot tub! I guess we'll just have to go back!! :-)
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
David & Noel
The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Adjustments were made quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Will stay again"
Other than a few cleanliness issues in the hall & elevator, our stay was enjoyable. Very nice staff.
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Yvonne
Not a great stay. The heater made a lot of noise every time it came on which woke me during the night. In the fitness room, there were no towels, no cups for the water, the tv connected to the treadmill didn't get any reception and there weren't any wipes to wipe down the equipment after I worked out.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2013
"Not bad"
Simple run of the mill hotel room. The room was a little small and our room had a wet spot on the carpet by the bathroom door that smelled a little like puke... The staff was nice and helpful. I was originally overcharged for the room, but that was corrected.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Great hotel!"
The indoor pool was nice & warm. Great for a late night swim. It was open late enough we could enjoy it the first night. Too bad the spa was not open due to renovations though. Breakfast was so nice to have before heading home.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Manassas"
Great stay, thanks!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Dale D.
"Go check it out"
Not bad at all. Better than I expected actually. Right across the movie theater and a Cracker Barrel as well as the Manassas Battlefields.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2013
Not You
"Good experience"
Renovations are underway now, so that is a temporary distraction. Room was excellent except bath mat towel was dirty. That was disappointing - rest of the room was very good for this tier of hotel. Breakfast was okay. Good selection of food, but the eggs tasted mass-produced and the oatmeal was a little scary looking (didn't try it). Bagels, muffins, fruit were good and plenty to choose from. Staff were attentive and friendly. I would stay there again, and expect the place to be very nice after renovations are complete.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
Doug
"Under Renovation"
I walked in and immediately was turned off by dirt smeared on the lobby floor. I looked up to see the lobby under significant renovation. I can understand the need for this, but couldn't the construction crew have cleaned up some before they left for the day? The floors in the elevator were dirty too. The hotel corridors are torn up, with baseboards pulled off. And some of the furniture in the room was stained. On the other hand, the front desk staff was very nice and the bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
"very Nice Hotel"
Perfect location for concert at Jiffy Lube Live which is about ten minutes away. Cab was easy to get both ways.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"Close to Jiffy Lube Live, but..."
The room was very clean. The air conditioning unit was noisy, however, and woke me up multiple times during the night. The pool room was so hot it was stifling!! 94 - 98 degrees! The hotel staff was pleasant.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"good for me"
I travel a lot and this hotel was as good as any other in which I have stayed. The clerk at the desk was great at check in! The people in the morning couldn't be bothered to smile or say good morning. Thats a little thing but I usually expect the people working the morning shift to be personable. When I visit Manassas battlefield again, I will stay her again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"close to family in Gainsville"
Breakfast was well appointed and presented. Room was pleasing with nice linens and pillows (we usually bring our own but they were not needed this time)
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
B. Horne
"Close to ask activities"
Staff was excellent! Pool was clean with towels available. Great location and breakfast was great as well.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Close to relatives' home"
Loved the bed pillows! Where can we buy them? Also, the gentleman managing the breakfast service was outstanding. Very friendly, upbeat, and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Stayed one night, but have no complaints. The breakfast was good and staff friendly
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"comfy hotel with great staff"
The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar had a large variety of choices and was tasty. A great experience overall.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Joan
"Excellent Hotel"
The room was clean, the service was excellent and the price was well worth it.
2 night trip May 13, 2013
"Over all a good experience!"
Stayed in this hotel one night while in town for the Fleetwood Mac concert at the Verizon center. The room was clean, the location was convienent, and it was over all a good value for what I paid. I only have a couple of gripes, the first one is at check in they ask you for a credit card to have on file for incidentals, all fine and good, but when I asked if they were going to put a hold on my card the clerk said no....this isn't true. I was very annoyed to come back home and find out they had put a hold on my card that takes 4 business days to release. The second gripe was about the jerks with their screaming toddler walking the hallways at 2 AM, but that is not the fault of the hotel and more so the inconsiderate nature of said jerk people.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2013
Ms Zacky V
"A nice hotel."
This hotel had a great value. Hotel staff were friendly. Swimming pool was crystal clear. Hotel room had a fridge but did not have a microwave. Free breakfast was available. Hotel had free WiFi. Located within walking distance of the Manassas Battlefield Park. Area malls were nice. Modern stores and movie theatres close by. Several restaurants to choose from. If you have the time Potomac Mills and Tyson's Corner are only about 30 minutes away. There is a Smithsonian museum, Air and Space Museum -Udvar Hazy, ~ 20 minutes away.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2013
Jonathan
"reslly nice room and freindly people."
This way s great place to stay clean and I liked everything about it.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"ok but not the best"
Room was smaller then expected for the price. Clean but would have preferred something bigger. The breakfast was easy and quick as we where there for a funeral.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013