All hotels in Manassas, Virginia, United States of America
6950 Nova Way, Manassas, VA, 20109, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Ok for a short stay."
The towels and paper products were cheap and very thin. The cleanliness was just ok. Not a lot of TV channels. Definitely not top of the line Marriott! The small refrigerator in our room was so noisy it kept me awake. The complimentary breakfast was good and the pool and hot tub looked very inviting. We would probably pay a little more next time and stay at a Courtyard by Marriott.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Every thing was great except the pool was out of order.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
Debbie
"Wonderful service, wonderful value, close to DC"
The hotel is close to the road going to DC, is close to a lot of other hotels and restaurants. Going to DC takes around 35 minutes and is also very close to charming cities like Chevy Chase (shopping and restaurants) and Bethesda. The staff is so helpful and always willing to help you with a smile. The breakfast buffet is great (WARM sausage, bacon, eggs, waffles, muffins, bread, nice variety of cereal and yogurt, juice, etc) and the staff is always cleaning the tables, making sure you have everything you need and replenishing constantly so all the guests have anything they need. The room was a little outdated, but incredibly clean and it had a BAR FRIDGE, the bathroom was impeccable and the bed was comfortable. Having stayed many times at other similar hotel chains (3 stars) my husband and I could not believe how much more we got for our money staying at Fairfield inn Manassas. Free parking and INTERNET of course! if the price is around what we paid, we will be staying there a lot more from now on when visiting DC. Is nice to know people still TAKE PRIDE in their business and their work!!
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
Vanessa & Benjamin
Less than 1 mile from Manassas Battlefield. Pass by it during the official driving tour. Across street from Cracker Barrel and Uno. Good Pillows and large breakfast area at hotel.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2012
Seemed a little cheap for a Fairfield. Staff was nice.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
J
I would stay again
2 night trip Oct 27, 2012
"Awesome"
It was great...immensely enjoyed and wanted to stay another night to take advantage of the amenities again! Really great stay!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Dwayne

"New hotel in Manassas,VA right off the interstate!"
This was a last minute booking as we decided that our choice for the night was too far away from Dulles International Airport as my partner's flight was much earlier than originally thought! So while we had to "eat" that Hotels.com booking, we did find this hotel which was very nice. They provide a breakfast which was enjoyable and also helpful driving trips for in and around Washington D.C. and Dulles International Airport. We would gladly book here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
MX
"Could not have been looked after better"
We arrived a little early for check in and because our room was not ready we were immediately upgraded to a suite. The staff were exceptionall helpful. It was a pitywe were only there for a single night. It would have been nice to have stayed longer. Will definitely return.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014

"Mjög gott."
Hentugur staður til að gista á, auðvelt að rata og gott aðgengi og allt í toppstandi.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Adalsteinn
IS
"Skønne senge i rent værelse"
Super dejligt hotel med nyrenoveret morgenmadsrestaurant. Venligt personale, og som altid dejligt værelse. Vi har været her flere gange og vender altid tilbage. Nem til og frakørsel til I66.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Helle
DK
Very close and convenient location for a visit to the battlefields. Comfy beds and a nice bathroom. Breakfast was really great.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Kerstin Burenius
SE
"Bra, men!"
Hyfsat läge i Manassas! Det som drar ner betyget är att man försökte få oss att betala en gång till! Drog $100 på kortet trots att det var förbetalt. Frukosten helt ok!
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2014
Tony
SE
"Tæt på I-66"
Hotellet ligger perfekt i forhold til I-66, men stadig dejlig ro og fred. Der er masser af muligheder for shopping og besøg på restauranter meget tæt på. Hotellet var under renovering, men det generede os ikke. Super rent og meget venligt personale.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2013
Other trip Feb 5, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Manassas

"check your sheets"
06/19/15 John P Winston Salem, United States
Have a very good habit of checking my sheets before getting ready for bed in a motel. Yuk. Sheets were gritty and had several short hairs on them. Disgusting. Called desk clerk who came quickly with a new set of sheets and handed them to me. I told him it was not my job to make up a motel room bed. So the poor guys started and it quickly became evident he was cluess on how to make a bed. Asked if they didn't use contours (after putting bottom flat sheet on sideways. He didn't know what a contour was. Out of frustration (ignoring an aching back) I helped him only to find the contour was the next sheet to to on. He had me the spread and left. I had to call him back for pillow cases and he return them to me loose (not folded) so to this day, I don't know if they were clean or the original ones on the bed.
"Close enough to visit DC or Viriginia vineyards"
06/17/15 crispell West River, Maryland
On the outskirts of the rush hour traffic from DC in the foothills of Virginia. Nice rooms with food and fuel close by. The room was a suite, large and extremely comfortable. It was a shame to only need it for one night.
"Weekend Reunion"
06/10/15 Steve J
Flew in from Florida and drove to Manassas, VA to stay before going to the reunion. Arrived at 12:30 am and was quickly given the room key for our stay. The standard beds are small but comfortable. The view at back is not the greatest (a wooden fence and a retaining wall) but the rooms were clean. We had an issue with the shower curtain but that was taken care of immediately and was given a few extra points on my rewards card. The complimentary breakfast is fabulous!
"Awesome customer care"
05/27/15 Sue R Boonton, New Jersey
My husband and I stayed at this hotel overnight on our way home to NJ. Everything was fine during our stay, but the most amazing and honest service was discovered when we arrived home. We had a message from the hotel that we had left a wallet there, which contained cash, credit cards, driver's license, etc. When we called them back, the wallet had been placed in the hotel safe and would be sent for early morning delivery. In the meantime, just as a precaution, we did have the cards replaced. We just received the wallet with all of its contents, including the cash, and are so grateful to the person who turned it in, and especially to Michael and Alex, who got it back to us so quickly. Next time we're in the area, we will definitely stay at this hotel!! Thanks to all involved!!! We plan to write a letter to the top executives of Marriott to let them know about the exemplary service and honesty of the folks in this hotel.
"Comfortable & clean with very nice staff"
05/19/15 happyinvt Burlington, Vermont
Rooms were basic and clean, no frills. Not the newest hotel but a good value. Breakfast offerings were really good. Lots of variety. Easy access to Dulles. I am a bit of a restaurant snob but we ate at the Cracker barrell across the road and it was inexpensive but excellent.
"Room 221 & Sales staff"
05/17/15 BaltimoreGuidesvc Baltimore, Maryland
Room 221 wasn't cleaned, I expressed some concern the next morning around 8:20 a.m. on 3/15 and the hotel clerk asked me "what would you like me to do about it" I stay at many properties in the DC Metro area and the service is flawless. The no return phone call from the Sales department, the uncleaned room and the morning hotel clerk lack of concern, not good. The business etiquette is unacceptable for this staff. The property overall is decent but corporate needs to shop this property.
"nice place"
04/22/15 JayBunting Durbin, West Virginia
my wife and I were passing through and needed a place. The motel has easy access to the highway and there is a Cracker Barrel across the street (BIG plus for us). The room was small as Fairfields tend to be from my experience but it was comfortable. The bed was awesome. Drawback was there was NO microwave in the room and the lobby snack shop offered microwave pizza and other frozen food. How do you cook without a microwave?
"Always a great stay"
04/08/15 Jeff G
I have always have great stay at this hotel Jessica mike Alex and Barbra alway make you comfortable during your stay.eveything from a smile are a talking to see how your day was. Knowing you are away from home. Clean quite rooms Nice pool thank you for a nice stay
"Excellent!!"
03/27/15 Betty L Omaha, Nebraska
We stopped by this hotel after having a very pleasant young lady help us on the phone (we are not from the area) when we got to the hotel Jessica was very lovely and welcoming! After a long drive it's great to be treated with warm hospitality. the hotel overall was very pleasant with good breakfast in the morning and great staff. My stay at this Fairfield was great and will definitely be a recommendation of mine to anyone looking for a place to stay in the area!
"Top Notch Service!!!"
03/23/15 amym695
The staff was very pleasant and helpful during my 2 night stay. Room was clean, breakfast was good. They were all very accomodating. I left the charger for my camera in the room. When I called the next day they had it and quickly sent it to me via FED EX.