All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
420 W Market St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Little put out"
Other than tryin to charge me 80.00 for breakfast for two wasn't bad. Won't stay there again because of that!
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
kevin
"Great Stay at the Westin Riverwalk"
I could not ask for a more perfect stay for one night. The Westin Riverwalk is a great hotel at a great location. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Should have stayed elsewhere for half the cost"
Not worth the money we spent per night. No "heavenly" beds as described, and we could not control the AC unit so we ended up waking up multiple times throughout the night sweating. We would have swapped rooms have we noticed this before returning from the river walk that evening, but with a 3 month old at 11PM that wasn't an option. We shouldn't have to swap rooms to begin with. Uncomfortable stay. NOT staying here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Jackie
"Short trip to SA."
Nice location. Was expecting more considering the price.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Jacko
"Great way to spend a birthday"
Having to travel on your birthday isn't fun, but a Spa evening at the Westin was a perfect solution. It was relaxing and the staff were wonderful.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Sheila
"Nice hotel close to Riverwalk"
No complimentary breakfast, no free parking. Valet parking was $42 per night. Self parking wasn't any better it was $18 everytime you left the parking garage! Close to Riverwalk and attractions, but other than that way to pricey!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Beautiful hotel & friendly staff"
Close to everything, great food, quiet at night, safe parking
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
murphy
"Convenient location right on the Riverwalk."
Nice hotel with courteous staff. A parking garage across the street is convenient, but only the valet entrance faces the hotel which makes it difficult to access. Valet parking is fairly expensive. When I asked about parking options they were not particularly helpful obviously steering towards the use of valet.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"weekend getaway"
Awesome!!! THE BED WAS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Esmeralda
"A little disappointed"
Everything was what I would expect from The Westin. I was very disappointed that I received a handicap accessable room. I informed the hotel at the time of my registration and then called a day before arriving that this was a special occasion and I felt that I received a room that was "left Over". I was not happy with this but made the best of it.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nice hotel right at the River Walk"
The hotel back door is right at the river bank. We took a walk around the River Walk in the early morning. It's quiet and fresh. Very nice memory.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great Geocaching spot"
Needs Vending machines for after hour beverages
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Great getaway"
We had a wonderful time. The staff were great!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Rodney
"Best stay ever!!!"
The staff went beyond our expectations! The quality was beautiful! The food was superb! The upgrade was awesome! The view was beautiful! The amenities were a perk! BEST STAY EVER!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
angela
"fun"
The hotel switched by beds without my concent I asked for king and I got two full matt's very unhappy
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
bonifacio
"Sorta nice"
The stay was good, but the shower was weak and the shower door had a gap so water leaked on the floor. The housekeeper didn't show up and we got to the room after 3:00 pm so we went without housekeeping the second day. The spa was expensive and not very nice. Although the massage was good.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
The room was great, however the staff was a bit snobby.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"5 Stars"
Everyone was so friendly. The service was excellent, and the location on the Riverwalk was great.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
karen
"Awesome Weekend at Westin Riverwalk San Antonio!"
We stayed at the Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX and it was fabulous! Very nice hotel, awesome rooms, and beautiful view right there on the Riverwalk. As with any parking fees you experience in a downtown area, I was a little shocked at the cost. Overall, we always love to stay at a Westin. Very upscale.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Comfortable, clean room just beware there are not any extra perks you are even charged for WiFi
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Bummer"
I was really surprised at this Westin. I've stayed at many Westin's in the past year and that was why I chose to stay at this one in San Antonio. The restaurant served us a cold, thoughtless meal and the room service was over an hour late on two mornings. Not helpful when rushing off to a conference. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. I did really appreciate the bell staff, all the guys were very helpful.
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Lorraine
"New Years eve w fam"
On the river, but not near a loud or crowded part. Could watch fireworks from hotel back porch. Sweet. Service was great overall. Gym was small but adequate and machines, tools were all new and working
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Easy access to downtown restaurants and clubs!!"
Excellent in all aspects except one! Dog barking kept us awake all night;!;
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Helen
"Nice hotel on river walk"
All was fine with room , service, assistance, and location. Room clean , bar and facilities nice, memo problems encountered. Will recommend.
joe
"Nice hotel downtown"
Excellent hotel with good location close to waterway. However for the price it should be close to perfection.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
i gave you excellent on every thing and that sead it all
"Christmas stay"
Came here for Christmas and loved it! Beautiful hotel!
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Molly
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent value through hotels.com. Beautiful hotel with excellent service. Everyone was friendly, and helpful. Will definitely stay here again!!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"San Antonio"
VERY expensive for a view of the parking garage. Room was clean and staff was friendly. Convenient location to Riverwalk and Alamo.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
The hotel was nice but the valet charge of $37.00 a day is excessive in my opinion.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Awesome hotel!"
This hotel is perfectly located. The staff are all wonderful and the views are amazing.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
gracie
"Holiday crowds lessened by quality hotel and staff"
Holiday travel with family. One of the higher quality hotels on the Riverwalk. Crowds were enormous but Westin on one of the more quite areas of the river. Service very good considering the crowds. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Curt
"Nice, but needs updating"
When we arrived at the hotel, I had high hopes. We had stayed at the Westin in Dallas many years ago, and had a wonderful experience. When we arrived at the Westin in San Antonio, the Lobby was beautifully decorated for Christmas. We had tried to have phone conversations with the concierge before our arrival, in order to make dinner reservations and to ask about boat cruises. We couldn't seem to catch the concierge and when we did (after arrival) the old man was not very helpful and basically ignored my husband when he approached the desk. There was a long line for check-in, but the staff were friendly. We had booked a Deluxe room, but I have yet to find anything "deluxe" about it. I suspect we were not given a deluxe room. All in all, our stay was okay, but we did not take advantage of any of the facillities.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
World traveller
"Great, fun stay"
Overall great room and service. Missing a few touches - e.g., no wine glasses in suite. However, high price of wifi was most detracting feature.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"RIght on the riverwalk."
Entire stay was great until saturday night. It was the weekend before Christmas. There was a large wedding and two parties on the ballroom floor. We stayed on the next floor. The music was so loud we had to stay up until midnight. The music stopped at midnight exactly. The Hotel compensated us for the inconvenience.It was recommended by the hotel staff to request a higher floor during holiday season saturday nights. Other than that, the Westin is a first class hotel in all other ways.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Eh"
The hotel was nice but we got stuck in a handicap room and was off to the corner. Water pressure sucked in the shower. Staff was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Vince
"Beautiful location"
Best location on Riverwalk. Don't miss breakfast on the Riverwalk
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Synda
Staff is super friendly and professional. Great location and comfortable rooms.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Bonita
"Beautiful, clean, quiet, comfy"
Stayed for a quick birthday weekend. The hotel is beautiful and situated on a nice, quiet part of the River Walk. The on site Italian restaurant and bar had great food and drinks. The overall ambiance is quiet and relaxed. It's perfect walking distance to nearby shops, bars, and restaurants. Our suite was massive and the bed was oh so comfy. This hotel is wonderful. My only complaint is the customer service wasnt great. The front desk was slow and failed to greet or acknowledge us as we waited in line. Upon check out, only one person was manning the desk and it was very slow and unfriendly. But we will certainly return!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice hotel on the river"
Comfortable and very attentive staff with excel land maid service
"Constable"
The snack bar was dusty,boxes had a sticky film of dust.but besides that it was a very good experience.
L.C
"Customer Service Above and Beyond"
The main note I have about this hotel is their customer service. Out of the dozen staff we encountered, only one individual skirted the edge of rudeness and that was at checkout. However, she was not unprofessional or disrespectful; simply not the caliber of the other employees. From the decor (simple yet elegant) to the comfort, this hotel was a nice surprise. I felt like a princess. Only a few areas on which one could work: outlet plug behind table hanging from wall exposing wiring. Safety issue. Parking conundrum: you either pay for valet parking or you drive around the city block to locate an offsite parking area and then tote luggage across the street. Either way, you are forced to walk to get your car. The cost is more than 1/2 off of the valet parking but for the vulnerable (older population), the valet parking may be the only option. We are young and fit so we parked and walked. Lastly was the apathetic check out service individual. Disingenuous is probably a more accurate term. It showed. Overall stay was very pleasing and I wish I could give a true 4.5.
NikNik
"Beautiful hotel."
Beautiful hotel, close to the Alamo and on the Riverwalk. Great service. Expensive parking (valet).
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Lawrence
"Nothing to blame"
All are as expected, but not exceeding our expectations.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice place to stay on the Riverwalk"
Customer service was very good.
4 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
steven
"Great Place to Stay!"
Westin was a great place to stay. Very nice, comfortable, clean and access to the downtown and river walk area. Easy walk to both locations for tours of San Antonio and "out the back door" of the hotel to the river walk that allows you to take a very nice evening stroll. Hotel is impressive and staff are professional and courteous. Very nice experience.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Joseph Greenlee
"Great rooms, great location"
Very clean comfortable room, loved the rainfall shower. Great location right on the Riverwalk, walking distance from lots of restaurants and sights.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
sarah
"Nice, medium priced hotel right on Riverwalk."
Mostly good. Tried to charge for in-room wi-fi access. Had to call front desk to remove Wi-Fi charges. Was also charged for "honor bar" where tee, coffee, and other things are available. We did not use any of it, but were charged $50 for it. We had to call after getting final receipt by email.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Riverwalker
"Westin Riverwalk San Antonio"
Everything was great at the hotel except we tried to leave around 3:15 am and there was no one to get our luggage. The clerk said she would send someone up to get the luggage but no one came. My husband finally went down and got the cart himself and we loaded our own luggage. The supervisor was very nice when I told him about and took off our parking garage charge. That was more than enough to make up for someone not showing up. It was a really good place to stay on the river.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Kandye
"Never again"
I always stay at Westin's everywhere I travel. I will never again stay at the Riverwalk Westin again. The head board rattled all night. Called the manager to let him no and he never called back.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014