All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
420 W Market St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"5 Stars"
Everyone was so friendly. The service was excellent, and the location on the Riverwalk was great.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
karen
"Awesome Weekend at Westin Riverwalk San Antonio!"
We stayed at the Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX and it was fabulous! Very nice hotel, awesome rooms, and beautiful view right there on the Riverwalk. As with any parking fees you experience in a downtown area, I was a little shocked at the cost. Overall, we always love to stay at a Westin. Very upscale.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Comfortable, clean room just beware there are not any extra perks you are even charged for WiFi
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Bummer"
I was really surprised at this Westin. I've stayed at many Westin's in the past year and that was why I chose to stay at this one in San Antonio. The restaurant served us a cold, thoughtless meal and the room service was over an hour late on two mornings. Not helpful when rushing off to a conference. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. I did really appreciate the bell staff, all the guys were very helpful.
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Lorraine
"New Years eve w fam"
On the river, but not near a loud or crowded part. Could watch fireworks from hotel back porch. Sweet. Service was great overall. Gym was small but adequate and machines, tools were all new and working
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Easy access to downtown restaurants and clubs!!"
Excellent in all aspects except one! Dog barking kept us awake all night;!;
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Helen
"Nice hotel on river walk"
All was fine with room , service, assistance, and location. Room clean , bar and facilities nice, memo problems encountered. Will recommend.
joe
"Nice hotel downtown"
Excellent hotel with good location close to waterway. However for the price it should be close to perfection.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
i gave you excellent on every thing and that sead it all
"Christmas stay"
Came here for Christmas and loved it! Beautiful hotel!
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Molly
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent value through hotels.com. Beautiful hotel with excellent service. Everyone was friendly, and helpful. Will definitely stay here again!!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"San Antonio"
VERY expensive for a view of the parking garage. Room was clean and staff was friendly. Convenient location to Riverwalk and Alamo.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
The hotel was nice but the valet charge of $37.00 a day is excessive in my opinion.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Awesome hotel!"
This hotel is perfectly located. The staff are all wonderful and the views are amazing.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
gracie
"Holiday crowds lessened by quality hotel and staff"
Holiday travel with family. One of the higher quality hotels on the Riverwalk. Crowds were enormous but Westin on one of the more quite areas of the river. Service very good considering the crowds. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Curt
"Nice, but needs updating"
When we arrived at the hotel, I had high hopes. We had stayed at the Westin in Dallas many years ago, and had a wonderful experience. When we arrived at the Westin in San Antonio, the Lobby was beautifully decorated for Christmas. We had tried to have phone conversations with the concierge before our arrival, in order to make dinner reservations and to ask about boat cruises. We couldn't seem to catch the concierge and when we did (after arrival) the old man was not very helpful and basically ignored my husband when he approached the desk. There was a long line for check-in, but the staff were friendly. We had booked a Deluxe room, but I have yet to find anything "deluxe" about it. I suspect we were not given a deluxe room. All in all, our stay was okay, but we did not take advantage of any of the facillities.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
World traveller
"Great, fun stay"
Overall great room and service. Missing a few touches - e.g., no wine glasses in suite. However, high price of wifi was most detracting feature.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"RIght on the riverwalk."
Entire stay was great until saturday night. It was the weekend before Christmas. There was a large wedding and two parties on the ballroom floor. We stayed on the next floor. The music was so loud we had to stay up until midnight. The music stopped at midnight exactly. The Hotel compensated us for the inconvenience.It was recommended by the hotel staff to request a higher floor during holiday season saturday nights. Other than that, the Westin is a first class hotel in all other ways.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Eh"
The hotel was nice but we got stuck in a handicap room and was off to the corner. Water pressure sucked in the shower. Staff was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Vince
"Beautiful location"
Best location on Riverwalk. Don't miss breakfast on the Riverwalk
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Synda
Staff is super friendly and professional. Great location and comfortable rooms.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Bonita
"Beautiful, clean, quiet, comfy"
Stayed for a quick birthday weekend. The hotel is beautiful and situated on a nice, quiet part of the River Walk. The on site Italian restaurant and bar had great food and drinks. The overall ambiance is quiet and relaxed. It's perfect walking distance to nearby shops, bars, and restaurants. Our suite was massive and the bed was oh so comfy. This hotel is wonderful. My only complaint is the customer service wasnt great. The front desk was slow and failed to greet or acknowledge us as we waited in line. Upon check out, only one person was manning the desk and it was very slow and unfriendly. But we will certainly return!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice hotel on the river"
Comfortable and very attentive staff with excel land maid service
"Constable"
The snack bar was dusty,boxes had a sticky film of dust.but besides that it was a very good experience.
L.C
"Customer Service Above and Beyond"
The main note I have about this hotel is their customer service. Out of the dozen staff we encountered, only one individual skirted the edge of rudeness and that was at checkout. However, she was not unprofessional or disrespectful; simply not the caliber of the other employees. From the decor (simple yet elegant) to the comfort, this hotel was a nice surprise. I felt like a princess. Only a few areas on which one could work: outlet plug behind table hanging from wall exposing wiring. Safety issue. Parking conundrum: you either pay for valet parking or you drive around the city block to locate an offsite parking area and then tote luggage across the street. Either way, you are forced to walk to get your car. The cost is more than 1/2 off of the valet parking but for the vulnerable (older population), the valet parking may be the only option. We are young and fit so we parked and walked. Lastly was the apathetic check out service individual. Disingenuous is probably a more accurate term. It showed. Overall stay was very pleasing and I wish I could give a true 4.5.
NikNik
"Beautiful hotel."
Beautiful hotel, close to the Alamo and on the Riverwalk. Great service. Expensive parking (valet).
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Lawrence
"Nothing to blame"
All are as expected, but not exceeding our expectations.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice place to stay on the Riverwalk"
Customer service was very good.
4 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
steven
"Great Place to Stay!"
Westin was a great place to stay. Very nice, comfortable, clean and access to the downtown and river walk area. Easy walk to both locations for tours of San Antonio and "out the back door" of the hotel to the river walk that allows you to take a very nice evening stroll. Hotel is impressive and staff are professional and courteous. Very nice experience.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Joseph Greenlee
"Great rooms, great location"
Very clean comfortable room, loved the rainfall shower. Great location right on the Riverwalk, walking distance from lots of restaurants and sights.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
sarah
"Nice, medium priced hotel right on Riverwalk."
Mostly good. Tried to charge for in-room wi-fi access. Had to call front desk to remove Wi-Fi charges. Was also charged for "honor bar" where tee, coffee, and other things are available. We did not use any of it, but were charged $50 for it. We had to call after getting final receipt by email.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Riverwalker
"Westin Riverwalk San Antonio"
Everything was great at the hotel except we tried to leave around 3:15 am and there was no one to get our luggage. The clerk said she would send someone up to get the luggage but no one came. My husband finally went down and got the cart himself and we loaded our own luggage. The supervisor was very nice when I told him about and took off our parking garage charge. That was more than enough to make up for someone not showing up. It was a really good place to stay on the river.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Kandye
"Never again"
I always stay at Westin's everywhere I travel. I will never again stay at the Riverwalk Westin again. The head board rattled all night. Called the manager to let him no and he never called back.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Worst hotel Ever"
Did Not Stay. I Paid for the hotel and asked for a refund but I am sure that they lied to me just to keep me from becoming more upset. They were indifferent to my special request for a low level room because of my fear of confined spaces (elevators). We were asked to wait for an escort up the stairwell which never came. They blamed another situation they were attending to. It was 11 pm. We left the hotel to look for another. we were unable to find a vacancy so we drove back home three hours away and missed an event for my niece the following morning all because of the terrible experience we had at this hotel. I have traveled extensively in my life all over and have never been treated in this manner. If it is my choice, I will never book a room at any Westin Hotel again.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Summit
"do your search and stay elsewhere"
overpriced for an average hotel. first and last time i stay at this hotel, rooms are small, most expensive valet parking in the area. two band aid and alcohol swipe cost $4.00 !!
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Excellent river and city location"
First class. From the moment we arrived til the second we departed.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Laura Kirby
"Weekend getaway"
My wife and stayed at the Westin for a few days and had a wonderful time. Hotel was clean, comfortable and centrally located
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
gregory
"Excellent hotel located on the Riverwalk."
This hotel is perfectly located if you are staying a few days in San Antonio. It is located on the Riverwalk making it easy to find a dinner location and entertainment.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Bernard
"Clasic Hotel"
Room was cold; couldn't change the temp in spite of the controls in the room. Otherwise a great hotel in a great location - close but not covered by crowds.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Jonathan
Everything in the hotel was a bit pricy but we enjoyed our stay
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Quiet Hotel on the River Walk"
We enjoyed the River Walk with all the places to eat and enjoy the people. Our Hotel was on a quiet end of the Walk and we enjoyed that part of our journey as well.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Lovely Place to stay"
Very nice to stay. staff very nice. Will come back
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Ronnie Lesley
"Why not pick the best?"
I had to stay overnight in San Antonio, meeting clients for dinner. Why not stay at the best spot on the River? The facility is amazing, the staff well trained, rooms are comfortable and quiet! I parked across the street in a secure parking garage to save a few bucks ( the place is a bit pricey ). To me it's the best spot on the river.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Excellence & quality"
I will come back without doubs
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Fernando Carrillo
"Nice stay at river walk"
The hotel is good, bedding comfortable and quiet room in the middle of river walk. Minor issue is that for 4 stars I thought they were scant on their toiletries....
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Jenny
"Loved our Stay!"
Our family stayed there this past weekend, one night, and had an awesome time. The staff was awesome. We had drinks at the bar and loved our waiter, Raul. He was awesome. We will come back for sure...
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"On the Riverwalk"
Room was very nice. For the price of the room, internet was an extra fee. Had to call and have the refrigerator unlocked. We were not using for the refreshments in the refrigerator but used to store food since my daughter is on a specific diet.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"My stay at Westin Riverwalk"
It was very relaxing and quiet. All the enployees were are very courteous and helpful. Showers were wonderful.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Hugo Garcia
"Excellent hotel, bar and food (People are so nice)"
I had to change to a handicap room at last minute due to a foot break and surgery. Room was ridiculous far away from elevator (3 hallways, 3 turns at end of hallway). Hard for a wheelchair bound person to get to, but handicap accomodations in room were fantastic, convenient and appreciated. Just can't believe they did not have a room closer. dinner at Italian restaurant was AMAZING, bar was great and all personnel were as nice as they can be. They even lent me a wheelchair for free for the entire stay. Very kind.
4 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Westin was pretty clean and the staff competent. We stayed 2 nights in 2 rooms and, in both cases, they we redoing carpeting in the room directly above us. While I dislike making complaint calls, I did call service on the first instance and figured there was no point to it the second. Overall the hotel was clean, well situated on the River Walk, with a pleasant staff.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014