All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
221 Camp St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Welcoming staff, very nice room and a great location.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Highly recommended!!!"
I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in New Orleans...it is clean, well-run and the staff is fantastic.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"convenient location"
Hotel staff at the front-desk exceedingly helpful
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
R
"Nice hotel near the French Quarter & Bourbon St."
The hotel is in a great location. The staff is helpful and resourceful. Overall, a good experience. The only bad thing, is that someone (housekeeping???) took our iPhone charger from our room. Not sure if it was found, however, the front desk gave us their extra extra charger to replace the missing one.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
DJC
It was a great experience from start to finish, great location, friendly staff and a great hotel bar! I will be staying again on my next trip to NOLA.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Great location and atmosphere. Friendly, helpful, attentive staff. I only wish the room had been a little bit bigger!
3 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"very nice"
We really enjoyed it. A good walking distance from the french quarter and a borbon st. liDidnt want to leave. Love the bar and the bartender Steve was the best. He was very helpful, informative, and had a great attitude. The rooms very clean the view of the city was nice. Spacious bathroom. Very cozy and bed very comfortable. Now only issue was parking which they do have valet. In a since worth it. 30.00 dollars worth and heated water is scares at night only lukewarm showers at night.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
Valerie
"New favorite!"
We will definitely be back. The staff was kind, accommodating, and very helpful. Hotel itself and room were very clean and neat. Loved the hotel amenities- the bar is so nice to have in house!
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
Rachel
"Great hotel!"
I was really pleased with the hotel. Very nice room, lobby had a great ambiance. However, they don't have a nearby area for self-parking which pretty much forces you to use the valet service they charge you for.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Afton
Great hotel, clean & close to FQ
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Mario
"Couldn't have been better!"
Perfect location, price, and experience! I will always stay here when i travel to NOLA!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Liz
"Boutique hotel close to the French Quarter"
There is a lot to like about this hotel. The location is perfect. Only a very short walk to the French Quarter but far enough away from Bourbon Street to ensure restful sleep. Our Queen room was well equipped and quite spacious with a very high ceiling and two windows to the street. It was decorated in neutral colours which are lovely but after four days I was a bit tired of the blandness. Some splashes of colour would have made all the difference. The staff were friendly especially the bellboys. Great fitness The bar was cool but a bit pricy and although they seemed to have just about every liquor on the planet they did not keep my regular - Southern Comfort! Disappointing but the server tried her best to create a similar drink for me so all credit to her for her efforts. Great artwork throughout the hotel. Pity the restaurant was still under renovation and shame about the petro-chemical smell from the sealing of the new floor that permeated the lobby and the lift well for two days. Otherwise the fragrance from the oil burners when we first arrived was gorgeous.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Maggie
"Southern decadence"
Outstanding hotel. My experience from the front desk to my room and bar was amazing!! This hotel gets a 5star from me. Very clean rooms and so refreshing. Ill definitely be back.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
corporate guy
Great location - within walking distance to Bourbon St and great restaurants. Hotel lobby ambiance and decor was beautiful.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
Was very impressed by the hotel. Very clean, staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located a few minutes walk from the French Quarter and about 10 minutes away from the Riverwalk shopping centre. Ideal location for a stay in this amazing city.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Gabriella
"Everything I expected and more!"
I stayed at international hotel on 08/24/14 and it was such a wonderful stay that I don't isn't want to leave. All of the employees at the front desk, front door were simply marvelous. The room was so nice that I'm looking for an opportunity to stay when I come to visit my daughter at her college next month. Loved it!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Ms. K. Harris
"Quite nice, but not 4-star nice."
I was not familiar with this hotel and wanted to stay at a new place for a romantic weekend getaway. I looked at 4-star hotels (according to the website's rating system) and compared user reviews and locations. The International house had rave reviews, was in a good spot, and happened to have a great deal at the time. The room was clean, bathroom/shower area was nice, and the bed was a comfortable queen. However, there was barely enough room to walk around the bed, the bathroom was a standard size, and the only other space was a small closet and a 6' long hallway across the bathroom to the cramped bedroom. The space was VERY disappointing. The staff was quite friendly, though, and the lounge downstairs was quite nice and chic. The stay was nice, but Jesus was the room small! The accomodations don't warrant 4-star rating, and the pictures seen here did not represent our room in any manner whatsoever. The stay was enjoyable thanks to New Orleans and the staff - certainly not because of the room! Thankfully I didn't pay full price.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Location was perfect!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great deal for the price"
This hotel is a short 5 minute walk to the start of burbon street at camp. Only a few blocks down. A group of friends and I got a few rooms for a weekend trip to Nola and The International House was very accommodating. Friendly staff, larges rooms and large bathrooms made it very comfortable. I do recommend finding your own garage to park in and not using the hotel's parking (40$). We parked a short 4-5 blocks away, in a garage, for 20$.
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
"Great location in the French Quarter!"
Located Camp St (which is really Chartres) you are a block from the main artery of the FQ. The room, while smaller than most, easily fit a family of four and we were able to walk to everything in the FQ that we went to. Clean, friendly and free internet. Parking is comparable to what you would pay in that area. I got this for half the normal price, but I would pay full price to stay there again.
Kerry
"What a great value!"
For the price, you can't beat this place! Rooms were spotless, service was extraordinary, location was prime! I will definitely go here again and I'm recommending it to all of my friends. And it's funny, but the nice smell when you walk into the lobby cannot be underestimated! Especially when walking in from the French Quarter.
Kirk
"Great stay."
Love the hotel. GREAT location. Close to everything. Staff was great.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Room was kinda small. But overall I would stay there again.
Tina
"The stay was extremely nice"
We a room upgrade to the King Panoramic view! It was beautiful! I went with my boyfriend and it was lovely for the two of us.
Tasha
Friendly Staff, they helped me locate the places I needed to be, and recommended some good spots in new Orleans.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Cozy, unique"
Not your average brand name hotel. Want to feel special? Stay here. Get the king room if you are a couple. Queen room nice but smaller. Will be staying here in the future for sure.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Sheila
"Boutique Hotel - Great Staff and Location.."
Pros: Great Staff, Great Location, VERY comfortable beds and bedding, super clean.. Rooms tend to be small however the hotel was not crowded for my stay and at my request I was immediately moved to a slightly larger room.. Fitness room worked although they do need a new elliptical. I would definitely come back here.. Cons: Breakfast was minimal..
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Good place to stay"
The hotel was nice, the only issue was the high cost of parking $35 per day) and the taxation of that parking. Should not have to pay taxes on parking!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Walking in to IH is simply a dream!"
As always, International House is our favorite home away from home! Wonderful staff, ambiance is sensually delicious & LOA bar is a gem of the city!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Kathy Abshire
Hotels.com stated this hotel offered free breakfast and they didn't.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Great location, walking distance to french quarter. Comfortable quiet room.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Very nice hotel. Close to French Quarter & places to eat. Was in town for the game Tennesse Titans vs Saints. Would return again to the hotel.
Big Woo
"IH New Orleans-Highly Recommend"
Last minute trip to NOLA, never stayed in business district before, definitely will again. Used to stay at Royal Sonesta, never again, IH so much better quality. Thought business district would be inconvenient - too long a walk to French Quarter, sightseeing and shopping, however, it is not! It only adds 1.5 block walking distance and the trade off is well worth it
"Close to everything"
The room was clean and the staff was very nice. Is was close to everything the casino French quarter would stay here on my next trip
michelle
Very Swanky & Original Boutique Hotel. Vintage and has New Orleans historic Chatacter with up adapted modern amenities.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Great place. The room was a good size, staff was friendly, great gym for a hotel, and good location. Close to the craziness but quite. I'd definitely stay there on my next visit.
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Good customer service, comfortable atmosphere and walking distance to popular good restaurants, the French quarter and bourbon street.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Great service, great ambience, and made great new friends. Appreciate the depth of service from the staff to ensure that my stay was pleasant. I also appreciate that I was not treated differently because I booked my reservation through a third-party. It was my first experience with International House, but won't be my last.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Kevin Dean
"Nice and great value!"
Excellent staff and location.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Simplicistic, minimalist french elegance"
The hotel is within walking distance to Bourbon st and the casino. Close enough to the action and far enough for peace and quiet. Drinks in the hotel bar are fancy and overpriced. Breakfast is bare minimal. The rooms are ultra minimal. Parking is ridiculous plus they put a hold on your account for 60 extra dollars for incidentals. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. They allowed us to check in really early which was great after a 10 hr car ride. I would give a 5 but housekeeping was lacking. There was grime noticeable in the shower, urine was in the toilet (not flushed) and when they cleaned our room they didn't replace the wash clothes.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Natasha
Beautiful room and bar! I will certainly stay their again!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Stacy
Loved this hotel!!! But next time I will book a bigger room.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Melissa H.
"Great time had by all"
I had only two issues with our stay. I was sorry that there was no pool on the premises; however, the Windsor Court pool, while not convenient, was delightfully accommodating once we arrived there. I had to keep my 7-year grandson entertained during part of our stay and what is better than swimming in August in NOLA? Secondly, I vacuumed my automobile completely before leaving for our trip and again upon our return home. I found a sucker stuck under the front seat, as well as what appears to be a black, satin hat. I have no idea what goes on in parking garages, but one hopes and trusts that their car is parked and not "lived in" while it remains there. It might be worth looking into for future customers...Otherwise, the stay was wonderful. All of the front desk people were charming, as was the bartender. His recommendation of Donald Link's restaurant PECHE was A+++. Thanks!
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Awesome Hotel"
I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I was disappointed to find out that my car left for valet remained outside for nearly two hours, but everything else about my stay was perfect!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Demetrius
"NOLA HOTEL"
Closed enough to Bourbon Street and French Market! Hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. Would definetly consider them again for another trip!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"My new favorite hotel in NOLA"
There's not much I'd change about the International House. The location was perfect for me -- close enough to the galleries and restaurants but away from the hustle and bustle of the Quarter. The lobby lived up to its reputation, as did the sexy bar, Loa. My room had all the comforts of home and then some. The bed was particularly comfy, and I loved the ceiling fan. The service was top-notch -- friendly, professional and knowledgeable. My only complaints (and they're very minor) are the lack of room service and the outdated iPhone dock. (I have a 5 series phone, and the dock is made for older models.) Again, very trivial stuff and certainly not enough to keep me away. In fact, I'm coming back in December with my family and I intend on booking a room here again.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Barry
"Perfect location. Great style"
Even though it was humid August weather, the trip was great. The hotel is located closely to everything New Orleans. Walking distance. Hotel staff was very welcoming.
3 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Posh hotel in new orleans"
Hotel offers a breather from normal chain hotels. Staff are friendly, accomodating and very helpful. Location is convenient to tourist attractions.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Charlie
"Nice if you like Jazz and Modern theme"
Nice if you enjoy the jazz modern look. great location.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Snowden
"air not cold"
it was nice the only thing i did not like was the air would not get cold. i like it 70 at night it was kind of warm had to leave the fan on
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014