All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
4502 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta, GA, 30339, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    2.8
    2.5
"Bad service."
first and foremost the room was so nasty I had to be transferred to a new room but when they transfer me I had to wait until the next day because the rooms were so nasty when I switch to the new room the room had no lights no lights in the bathroom and the woman at the front desk was so messy I had to wait for call manager I also took pictures of the room upon check-in.this is awful because I use this company Expedia hi about 4 times a week now I'm thinking of finding a new company.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Very disappointing"
They really need to replace the beds, mattresses, comforters, sheets, tub, plumbing drained slow, and it just was ran down. Not q good experience
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
Cleanliness not so good
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Ashley
"Filthy Hotel"
I was driving from Gatlinburg, TN. to Florida and I have to stay in this hotel overnight because I was tired and sleepy but I found out that it was a filthy hotel. The blankets were dirty with hair and stains on it, filthy carpet and the bathtub was nasty. One star is too much for this hotel. I won't stay in this chain of hotels anymore.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Floridian
Was the worst hotel experience I've ever had.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
"decent place"
This hotel was very good and comfortable considering the price. I liked the access to the interstate and the closeness to various attractions.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Location good Place need better image"
Tub did not drain stood 4" water got fix next day....TV need adjustments .....Than the bathroom light one bulb out...told about it in Fri.am ....came back 8:45 pm still not fixed...they told the man will fix 9:00 shift 9:30 still no one....went to office mad, I'm very tired...they sent two people to 10:00 change two bulbs...I was here last year no problems...Also two doors down a bunch of young people in two rooms in and out and in the hall way... who know that going on??? I felt like leaving this place...Also I told them at the desk about having a price discount, I was prepaid....If want to call me do so
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
"would stay again"
have stayed here more than once, and feel I should return. They might have had issues checking in but they worked them out and I had no other problems with the hotel or staff. For my work purposes this is all I need.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"Family Vacation"
Location was good easy access to the interstate. The Hallways smelled like smoke and curry. The weight room consisted of 3 pcs. of broken equipment, the pool area had 1 good chair to sit on and the windows were kept closed so it made it hot and musky since the pool was enclosed. The toilet bowl itself was not attached to the floor and the A/C did not work correctly,had to change rooms.The Staff was accomendating. Would not stay there. The Owner needs to put some money into it for updating.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"great place near white water"
everything was great!! Only minor problem, is that the air didn't cool very well. Food was great, employees friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Great in a pinch"
Glad to have a place to stay after a long session at a nearby convention. The staff was very friendly and polite. My room was clean and the breakfast choices were nice. It was very convenienty located just about a mile away from where I needed to continue attending the convention.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Fulbrightgirl
"Possibly worst hotel experience ever"
The hallway smelled. The light in the bathroom didn't work. I went to the front desk to tell her about it and she actually went to the back and gave me a new bulb to change it myself. I did, and the light worked for the rest of the night, but in the morning it was out again. Maybe the entire fixture was bad. One of the pillows had hairs on it. One blanket had cigarette burns. In the morning, we intended to eat the free breakfast, but took one look and my wife and I agreed to eat at the local IHOP.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Karl
"NOT CLEAN!"
We stayed in the hotel for just a day and it was an aweful experience. The ac was not working properly. The bedsheets were not properly cleaned and was torn. The bathroom was equally dirty too and the door knobs rusty and old. It was our last day of vacation and our day in the hotel almost ruined all the lovely memories we had before.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice hotel for short no frills stay"
Hotel was close to shopping, confrence centers and such.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"needs upgrade"
The hotel was outdated and the room had an awful smell. The bed was broken on one side. I would never stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Needs a good cleaning."
Hotel is old and not cleaned very well. Smells extremely musty.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Louis
"stay nexy door"
I will say the staff was nice but the hotel itself was a dump. The room had a smell plus the sheets looked old and unclean. It was a last minute kind of only choice do to memorial day weekend. The room floor was nasty. The price was way to high for the type of hotel it is.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
John Doe
"helpfull staff clean good fresh breakfast"
beds were saggy an wore out dresser drawers were collapsed sink faucet leaked all over counter when turning on
3 night trip May 30, 2013
"Dreary"
This hotel was so depressing I would never stay there again. Dark gloomy and a bit smelly. I worried about the safety of my car during the night so I moved to a more expensive hotel next door The elevator and halls smelled weird, as if someone had smoked something. My bottom sheet had a satin on it luckily I had taken my own pillows from home so I was glad I didn't have to use theirs. All in all, you get what you pay for!!
Other trip May 11, 2013
imelda
"not as nice as the pictures show."
The lobby was the nicest part of the hotel, the 2nd floor smelled bad, there was stains on the bed sheets and the carpet. The micowave and fridge was old and barley worked. The dresser was missing a drawer... was not worth the money!
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
chris
The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was stocked. They even had two waffle makers so we didn't have to wait. (My kids love waffles) My only complaints is that there was a loud noise like a generator in the middle of the night and other guests were very loud. For the most part we enjoyed our stay. I would book with them again.
Other trip May 5, 2013
Felicia
"one night stay before train ride to New York"
My checking in and out was a great experience. Very professional and with a smile.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
the location was further away from my distanation, there was only an indoor pool no hot tub, the hotel was clean and smelled very nice, would have been perfect if the room had a microwave and fridge and hot tub at the pool
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
Shawn
For and over night stay it was pretty good. Would stay again or over night.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
I was not satisfied with my room. I was expecting a microwave and a refrigerator. The receptionist she did try to accommodate my expect ions but unable. We were there for a week, I would not had book the room knowing there wouldn't but microwave or refrigerator, but overall the stay was pleasant. Pool water could have been warmer. But that was ok I still swam anyways!!!
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2013
"better"
This hotel is definitely not a 5 star by any means but not a 2 star. Staff was helpful rooms were clean and nice and very quite. Pool was the only weird thing. Very dim lighting and water smelled funny but other then that much better then expected
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2013
cyndi
"Not worth it!"
Our first room was dirty!! Stains on the sheets and stains/hair on the pillows. We were relocated to another room which was also dirty!! The bathroom floor had stains on it and the toilet seat had chips taken out of it! Very yucky hotel overall! Would not stay there again!! No thanks!
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
I really enjoyed my stay. The location was perfect and for the price I couldnt complain. The room was very cozy. Yes I would stay again.
Romance trip Jan 4, 2013
Tay
"After Three Years, We're Done"
We've stayed at this location every year for the past three years, because it is affordable and in a location we are familiar with. No more. It has been going steadily downhill over the last three years, and this year, it was just too disgusting for me to ever go back. The bathroom was dirty - there was hair everywhere that did NOT belong to me or my bald husband; even the supposedly clean towels had hair on them. There was a giant spot on the ceiling where there was obvious water damage that had (maybe?) been repaired. When I asked if I could get some silverware for the food we had delivered, I was told it was in the breakfast area, I could come get it myself, instead of someone bringing it to my room. When we checked in, one of the lamps in the room didn't even have a lightbulb in it. I understand that you get what you pay for, but I am going to pay a little more next year to stay at a REAL quality hotel.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2012
"in high traffic area not easily accessible"
The breakfast was skimpy & not at all appertizing. The room & hallway appeared clean but there was a strange odor & stuffiness in the air. The drink machine was not up to date I was told they were out of the regular coffee for the rooms I would have to come to the lobby.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2012
"Great location but needs a face lift"
The location was great. Lots of eaterys near and not too far away were other shops and restaurants to choose from. The hotel needed a face lift. Our first two rooms on the first floor left a lot to be desired. We wqere offered two other rooms on the third floor and they were a little better much but better. The service was good. I thought the hotel had a full breakfast but they didn't. They did not serve meat or eggs. My party was a little disappointed, so much so that we eat out for breakfast.
3 night trip Oct 4, 2012
Disappointed
"It was o.k"
I personally feel its too expensive for the standard of hotel it is.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
Micheal
The room needed a good cleaning and they need to change their website pictures to make them look like the real way the rooms look.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
"Dirty; Poor Condition"
Motel was dirty and not well maintained. Dated property. Bathroom ceiling leaked, did nothing to fix other than come in and wipe mess. Bathtub dirty with hair. Upon check out, no one was working front desk, I had prepaid, so I just left. Breakfast had no coffee, and watered down juice and little for pastries. Breakfast was never restocked. Once out of something, it was never replenished-so don't sleep in a little and hope to get anything for breakfast. Whole motel smelled like smoke.
Trip with friends Sep 4, 2012
Rman
"Beware of this dump!"
This was the worst place I've ever stayed. The room smelled bad, the shower had black mold all over it, the bed sheet had burn holes in it, the staff was unfriendly, the lights were blown out in the room, the carpet was bike, etc.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Jack
the worst bath towels of any hotel i've stayed in and i stay in a different hotel every week. breakfast was below average.Television program selection was sparse compared to other properties. Wouild not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
"Keep Looking!!!"
This is a very old hotel. The room felt damp, had no refrig., microwave, or hair dryer. The bed sheets were well worn and had a rip. The door lock was loose. The light between the beds did not work. I could go on but I think you get the picture. It is just an old, run down hotel in need of a remodel job. I would keep looking!
Other trip Jul 18, 2012
Randy
"Six Flags Family Trip"
The hotel was a blessing. We were only 20 minutes from six flags and the traffic was a breeze. the hotel was surrounded by great places to eat and Cumberland mall. Not even a mile from 285. It was not the best place i've stayed but it was great for the price and safe for the family.
Family trip Jul 18, 2012
"Close to all restaurants and shops"
Our stay was not the best. Chesi the front desk person was very helpful and pleasant. Some of the other staff was very unprofessional
Family trip Jul 17, 2012
"If you can find something else... Take it"
Air was barely working. . Just passable accomadations in my opinion. No protein @ breakfast! Hotel sign above food was dirty!
Other trip Jul 7, 2012

"good value"
Pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"just a stopped over to florida"
poor ,
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013

"O hotel vale pelas camas confortáveis."
A estadia foi razoável, pois o hotel estava em reforma. Quando chegamos, não havia carpete em nenhum dos três andares, e o lobby estava sendo demolido, provocando uma poeira muito grande nos ambientes. Felizmente os apartamentos tem um bom tamanho e as camas são muitos confortáveis. Havia frigobar e microondas nos apartamentos, qua ainda contavam com TV de tela grande. Pessoal do hotel atencioso. Relação custo/benefício muito boa, principalmente depois que as reformas forem concluídas.
5 night trip Jun 3, 2014
BR
"EXCELENTE UBICACIÓN"
Muy buena relación costo servicio. Es un buen hotel 2 estrellas ubicado al lado de la ruta 75 excelente vía de conexión. Las camas muy cómodas y amplias, buen LCD de 42", baño completo. Lo único flojo el desayuno ya que 2 de los 5 días no funciono la maquina de waffles por falta de materia prima (pasta). El personal de recepción y de servicio muy amable. la pileta se la veia bien aunque no la use. Muy buen parking. Buena señal Wi Fi en las habitaciones. A una cuadra hay un Mc Donalds y un Wendy, y un poco mas lejos (15 cuadras) importantes centros comerciales donde se encuentra desde Best Buy hasta Macys.
5 night business trip Oct 27, 2013