All hotels in Frisco, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4220 Preston Road, Frisco, TX, 75034, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Great stay for great price"
Outstanding staff. When I arrived my reservation was completely wrong but the staff there was extremely helpful and took care of everything great stay especially for the price!
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Loud"
This was our second stay at this hotel and much like the forte it was noisy.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Jamie
Trash men came at 6 am loud outside.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
We only stayed at this hotel for one night but out experience was great. It was a lot cheaper than other hotels in the area and well worth the money.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
Darla
"Close to my destination"
Very satisfactory, I loved having the refridgerator in the room for my soft drinks.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
Linda Harrison
"Good for the price"
This is a working person's economical haven, not a resort. Equipment like Direct TV boxes and gym could use an update. Staff are a plus.
3 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Curt Froggo
"GREAT VALUE"
well located, well priced and the staff totally took care of us- very professional, friendly and accommodating. I would recommend staying here.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Mia
"jen"
Jen provided excellent guest service on Tuesday, 2/11/14 at 930pm.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
SB
"Good place to stay"
Very friendly front desk staff. Room was clean and nice. There was a light that didn't work but it wasn't a big deal. Good value for the price.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
Ethan
"Nice city and good area"
Room needed pillow case changes when we checked in but other than that all was good. Hotel employees were nice and took care of the problem quickly and upgraded us. We will stay here each time we come because everything else was perfect.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
"NOT HAPPY IN THE LEAST BIT"
Started with not having my reservation, then from midnight to 2 a.m. all I could hear was the people above me walking and talking. So finally call the front desk, they did take care of the problem thank goodness. Then I wake up early to go down to breakfast, 45 minutes before it ends, and there is NO food once so ever. No coffee, nothing. I tell the lady at the front desk and she just stares at me like I am speaking a foreign language.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Rachel
"Clean & Simple"
Nothing grand about the hotel but a good nights stay or longer. Good neighborhood and restaurants close by as well as shopping.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Eraldo
"Great location and hot breakfast"
It was nice. It had a very good location. The hotel shared a parking lot with a nice restaurant, La Hacienda Ranch. Also the hotel was a few minutes away from the Stonebriar mall and probably 10 minutes away from the soccer stadium. The room was clean and large, there were no obvious problems. However, the thermostat was off or in an ineffective efficiency mode upon my arrival which caused me to wake up in the middle of the night sweating. Then I adjusted the thermostat and it was fine. The hotel serves a hot breakfast, which was very good compared to a majority of the breakfasts served at hotels. Overall it was a great hotel for the price, and I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Nice place! breakfast just OK"
High-quality furnishings, very well maintained, great location, free wifi, and great service. Breakfast was very minimal, but there are plenty of choices and coffee shops right around the area.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
"Pleasantly Suprised!"
I booked at last minute and all the name brand hotels were full and I was expecting what I thought my tardiness deserved. The hotel and room was nice and clean. The only negative I have is that their monument sign on Preston is hard to find but be prepared to turn quickly after the light.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
"Great service - ask to be on 3rd floor"
This hotel is very neat and clean and convenient. We were on the 2nd floor and the person above us "stomped" around until late in the night and was very loud. The walls and floors are a bit thin.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
Jane Moran
"Shower was the best!!"
The hotel sits off Preston so you aren't bothered by the busy traffic. Eating establishments are within walking distance so it's also convenient. The breakfast was included and was surprising good considering it what it was. I've eaten a lot of hotel scrambled eggs at much nicer hotels and these were far better. Even went back for more! The shower was amazing! We stayed in a junior suite so I don't know if all the standard rooms are equipped with the same shower head, but I didn't want to get out! Excellent water pressure and it sprayed not only my head but down my back, which made it very relaxing. Even my husband commented on the shower. Staff was friendly and check in/out was fast and simple. Would recommend to others and stay again!
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
"great for last minute stay for TX shopping"
We literally booked this on Thursday night for a quick run to Costco, The Container Store, and IKEA. Great location and a hot breakfast that will suffice. They were very accomodating. The room was clean but had thin walls and the bed was a bit firm.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
MHall
I loved it! The staff was very friendly and I will stay again. We were in the middle of everything and my husband and I REALLY enjoyed our stay!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Keyasha
We enjoyed the location.
3 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"suits my purpose"
small, clean room with bed, tv, and shower with good water pressure. not much money. works for me.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Disappointment"
We chose this hotel for a mini anniversary trip getaway. We did not get the room we requested. Instead, we were put in a "nicer room", which was basically the same room with a couch. After expressing our disappointment to the staff we were told the manager would get back to us the next day and make it right. We never heard from the manager. This was a very disappointing experience overall, and the quality of the staff and rooms is much lower than many of the reviews on here express. The rate was very cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Satisfied"
We were very comfortable. We were there for the personal health issue of our daughter. We chose the hotel for its location to her residence. Staff was friendly and the hotel was well maintained. The only negative issue was the eggs at breakfast. They were grainy and not very appetizing.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"overall great value and convenient"
This hotel is conveniently located to local businesses, several restaurants (La Hacienda shares the same parking lot). The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The room was much bigger than I thought it would be (standard, 2 queens). My co-worker and I were staying one night so we didn't have to drive home in terrible weather. For the price, this is an excellent find and I would book this hotel again for when I have overnight business in the area. My only dislike was that the beds were too firm/stiff.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
Carleen
"In the Heart of Frisco"
I stayed there due to the ice storm. The staff was courteous, the rooms were nice. The breakfast had sausage and eggs. It's located right next to a fantastic restaurant - La Hacienda Ranch, it also had a microwave and refrigerator. It was a great experience.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
"Bad service tried to make me pay again"
Bad until hotel.com called and got them straighten out
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
Carson Gray
"Escaping the power outage"
The hotel was pretty pricey for what it is. There were many errors when checking in for our room. We got the wrong room and had to go back and get the room we chose. Then the key would not work and had to go back and get a new key. We were not the only ones who were making back and forth trips to the desk to get our rooms right. Other new guests were doing the same thing because we kept passing them in the hallways and elevators. LOL However the room served its purpose and it was clean.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Carolyn
Good for the money, no significant issues. As is with all hotels you have to stay more than one night to figure out the thermostat! It is either too hot or too cold during the night, but I always run into that problem. I'll stay here again when I visit.
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2013
Bruce
Rooms were nice and clean. Staff was very nice and helpful..
4 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
"wouldnt reccommend this hotel to my enemy!"
awful!
2 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Kris
"great inn!"
Only problem was booking online and when we arrived, we did not get the jetted tub in the room like we paid for. when i called to change, they put us in another room with no jetted tub. 3rd time was a charm though. all was good and the service - through the mix-up was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
Angie
The worst hotel I sleept in years
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
Pete
The place was nice; however, it needs to be updated with new carpet. It is worn and appears to be dirty. I felt as if I should wear my shoes at all times in my room.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2013
"Behind the restaurant where women wear owls"
Nice place to stay. Would stay again.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Okie Dave
"would recommend"
Clean, comfy, convenient.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Bed was to hard, uncomfortable and breakfast biscuits were hard.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
gaines
"Convenient Frisco Area location"
Good location, close to highways & resturants. Friendly staff, very good breakfast! Good value.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
"Great Hotel Staff"
The staff at this hotel was warm & friendly. The overnight desk agent was particularly helpful and polite. I would highly recommend staying here. Price was right, food within walking distance and helpful/friendly staff make it five stars in my book!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Erik
"Really nice hotel at an affordable price!"
It's not a big hotel but it excedes all the basics
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Just Frisco for the weekend"
Nice place in general. In town for the USA Ultimate tourny which was 5 miles from the hotel, the desk staff were very helpful in helping us with the location and hotel transportation to and from if it was available to us. Missed breakfast but the seating area looked rather small.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Patrick R
"Weekend getaway"
Everything was great. This was our 3rd stay there and we love it. The only thing I might have had an issue with was the teenagers on the floor we were on running up and down the hall giggling after we had gone to bed. But that wasn't the hotels fault. Close to where we shop and steak houses on both sides. And we love the selections they have for breakfast. We will definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Not bad"
It felt safe and pretty comfy. The pool wasn't working.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
We stayed here while attending a conference at the Frisco convention center. This hotel was just 3 minutes away and one of the lower priced hotels. The staff were extremely helpful during our stay. A grocery store is nearby as well as every major store plus the huge Stonebrier Mall. The beds were a little soft for us and the room (non-smoking) seemed to gain a cigarette smell as the week went on. Breakfast included sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, as well as pastries and other cold items. We would definitely stay here again.
6 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE"
Was pleasantly surprised with the overall condition of the hotel. The room and hallways were clean. Hotel was also in a good location. Will probably stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Great shopping area and restaurants"
the hotel seemed kind of creepy and old. The bed and pillows not confortable at all. The pillows seemed like they've had them for years. I would not stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
"Close to mall"
Great place for the price. Bed a little hard for my taste.
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
We 'll be back. Enjoyed the restaurant on adjacent property. Very near church we attended. Good location!
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2013
"Great place"
This is the 4th time we've been down here this year and it's great every time
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Len
"older hotel but clean, roomy"
It is a great location, close to restaurants and shopping. (We ate at the La Hacienda across the parking lot.) Room was large, bed was pretty comfortable. Everything was clean. Breakfast was standard fare but service was outstanding. Only downsides I experienced were the "old, smoky" smell when you walk in which they try to cover up with heavy floral scent and the TV is in a cabinet where it is only visible from the bed.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
"Inn at Stonebriar"
Room was decent, nothing fancy, but had a small refrigerator and microwave, which are great when traveling with family, and we appreciated them both. Temperature was difficult to control with window unit, and beds were rock hard, but overall, a good stay, and will go back when in the area again.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013