All hotels in Manheim, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2764 Lebanon Rd, Manheim, PA, 17545, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"An overnight stay. Comfortable."
No problems, but I wish they would invest in real glasses. I hate Styrofoam cups.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"Hampton Inn - Manheim"
Very nice experience - courteous, friendly service, clean room, everything worked well (great shower) and lobby was very hospitable and even had some candles for ambience on the tables. Breakfast was very nice- excellent fresh fruit and oatmeal! Only downside was a moldy bagel and the fact they didn't offer half/half for oatmeal - we had to use creamers if we wanted something more than 2 percent milk.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Charlene
"HAMPTON INN MANHEIM"
THIS IS A GREAT HOTEL IT IS VERY EASY YO GET TOO THE STAFF WAS VERY PLEASENT THE ROOM WERE VERY CLEAN & COMFORTABLE WE WILL STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN YOU WONT GO WRONG STAYING AT THIS HOTEL
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
TIMOTHY SMITH SR
"highly recommended"
Excellent in every way. Will definitely use again and again.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
Hector
"Decent stay"
Given a smoking room eventhough did not request. Room was unbearably smelly. Changed to non smoking and was ok.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Bad Room - Excellent Service"
I arrived late in the evening around 9:30 pm, and was greeted with a friendly welcome from the hotel staff. Given the typical shpeel about the room, and amenities that any road weary traveler could probably recite verbatim. I was handed my key and went to the room, the key made the somewhat comforting click - thunk of the card reader opening the lock and allowing me in. I opened the door to a slew of maintenance and cleanliness issues that I was too tired to deal with by asking for a different room. The bed was clean and that was all that mattered to my travelling drained body. I went to the front desk the next morning as I was checking out and was plesantly surprised by the gentleman behind the counter, when he comped me my entire stay for my troubles with the room. It was a welcome relief when I didn't have to fight or get the typical attitude, when I merely mentioned the issues with the room... All in all the people made this stay and I would come back to this hotel and will continue to use the Hampton Inn brand as I have always been treated well during my many stays in their hotels.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
Nicholas
Very nice place........
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
"Across the street from the Faire"
Clean, Comfortable, Convenient!
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Very nice hotel - large room"
We were very impressed with the size of the room. It was perfect for our family of 3 to stay. Room was very clean and we loved how the towels were folded and displayed - like standing fans - in the bathroom. It was a nice touch!! Breakfast area had a good amount of seating with many food options to choose from. Staff were all very nice. Conveniently located across from the PA Renaissance Faire.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2013
"Nothing Closer than This"
Stayed here due to the location to the Faire. The hotel was clean and staffed by helpful and cheerful individuals. the breakfast was great. I have stayed at other hotels in the area in the past and they had serious issues. This was an enjoyable experience and I will stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
RenGeek
"Mini-vacation"
We stayed at this Hampton because of the location. We spent the weekend shopping in Lancaster and Bird in the Hand.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Joan
"Excellent if your doing the PA RenFest"
Great hotel, clean, comfy bed, nice breakfast. A little close to PA turnpike, ask for room on south side to avoid truck noise. I would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
joe
"Renaissance Faire Visit"
Overall experience was pleasing. Best part of stay was the EXCELLENT BREAKFAST.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Bill and
"Super stay!!!"
We were happy to have a clean, comfortable room. It was quiet at night even though there were several families in the hotel. My husband did not like the duvet so we were able to get a light blanket. Afternoon there are fresh baked cookies to be enjoyed. Thanks staff for a great weekend.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Martha
Comfortable. Good location. Unfortunately!! I experienced leftover Chinese food in the mini fridge provided. .. other than that I enjoyed it.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
"Great room"
We chose this hotel for its location. We were attending the renissance faire which is located across the street. The hotel is close to many attractions in the area. Breakfast was very good. The hotel was very clean lives up to Hampton reputation. We have stayed here before and wouldn't hesitate to stay again
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2013
Carolyn
I just stayed overnight. It was very clean. That is the most important thing to me.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"A great place to stay"
We really like this Hotel. Great breakfast, clean rooms, friendly staff. We stay here whenever we are in the area.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Tony
very clean. beds and pillows were quite comfy. staff friendly. with excellent recommendation for local restaurant. breakfast ok. Breakfast should be extended to 11 on the weekends. but overall a good stay.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Nice, but don't get a room facing the highway."
My family and I stayed overnight one night. The hotel room was comfortable. The kids slept like rocks. My husband and myself didn't get much sleep. Air conditioning unit really loud, but it did help drown out the noise from the highway. When the air conditioner was off, all you heard was the traffic on the highway. Our room was facing the pool. The kids and I used the pool in the evening, it was nice. The ice machine on our floor wasn't working, so had to go down to the next floor. Continental breakfast was ok, being free, you can't expect diner quality.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Wilma
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel was really nice, right across the road from the renaissance fair, only real problems I had was to get anywhere else you had to get on the pa turnpike and drive 35 miles before being able to get off and turn around, other than that the only problem I had was having to wait an extra half hour or so until my room was ready, although the service was prompt and courteous, the pool was really nice after a long day, and the bed was pretty comfortable
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
"Nice hotel, very accommodating."
Great check-in experience, room was available before 3 pm. Staff very gracious to my request for extra pillows and blankets upon family returning from a late night concert at Hershey Park stadium. Breakfast was an excellent plus to the overall great experience.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Saashee
"Good Family Hotel"
Everything was good- the only complain was when we went to our room the key didn't work- twice.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Annette
"Great place for kids"
A+ all the way around, especially for the kids. The only negative was that I booked this through Hotels.com and placed comments about needing a rollaway bed in each of our rooms. The comments from Hotels.com do not transfer to the Hampton Inn computer system, so they were unaware of my request. They were able to accommodate us anyway, nice job.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Convenient"
Food good, nice staff, and clean place. Would go back. The pool was great.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Close to attractions"
Spent four days here. After a full day of Hershey Park or exploring Amish farms it was a pleasure to return to this friendly hotel. I have stayed at several Hampton Inns and this one does the brand proud.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"An unexpected gem"
We picked this as a one night stop over on the way to the Hershey Lodge. It was only @25 mins away so it would make for an easier morning drive to the park...but this hotel surprised us. We arrived late at night and the drive in felt like we were heading into the middle of nowhere. But the front desk was very courteous and polite. The decor of the hotel & the rooms made us feel like the place was top shelf. The continental breakfast was standard and fair but there was a duck pond right outside with a jogging path that my two young girls loved. We encountered three different staff members who were not only very professional but seemed very sincere & friendly as well. The entire place was clean, warm, and inviting. It was easy to navigate into & out of and was a nice start and end to our trip. We liked it so much we added it as an extra night onto our trip home. We will definitely be back.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
Bopbopba24
"Close to all and pleasantly surprised.."
I didnt mind not being 5 minutes from the parks cause quite frankly i wasnt spending over 200 plus a night, so this is where it gets tricky. Overall appearance was nice. Rooms actually had a fresh scent to them, better than some that tend to smell musty. Rooms were clean. Bathroom tub could use updating but its not like i was going to take a bath or anything. Pool says its heated but it was kinda chilly at night and it was smaller than i expected but kids had a blast. Oh yeah and the pool towels were like bath mats way toooo small. They probably waste more money in laundry cause people need at least 3 to dry off. I was pleasantly surprised that it was not just a continental breakfast, although my husband didn't get his bacon there were plenty of choices for different tastes. The kids enjoyed making their own waffles. !st morning we got woke up due to a "fire" in the building at 6 am we had to evacuate. And i was told by another visiter that this happened a couple nights before. Maybe their fire system is too sensitive? I dont know but we just had an early start than we anticipated. Plus the beds are not like mine at home. They could be upgraded too better quality. But honestly as long as there was no bed bugs ill keep it. lol Location was perfect for us. 1/2 hr away north was hershey and 1/2 hr away south was dutch. a All in all we can pick and prod on every deal but I would recommened this hotel if it is in your price range. I give it a 4 out of 5..
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
michelle
"A little out of the way, but very pleasant"
We hadn't stayed in a Hampton Inn for a while, but the stay was really wonderful for a young family. The breakfast was well done, the service was excellent, and the room was comfortable and clean. Hard to ask for much more at a reasonable price point.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Very Clean"
The room was very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful with finding good local restaurants.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Gene
perfectly located right near pa turnpike
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
scott
Stayed for a few nights while visiting family. Hotel looks nice/newer, staff is friendly and accommodating. Carpets in room appeared to be in need of cleaning. Lobby area floors were dirty. Really didn't spend much time there except to sleep. Pool was dirty with water gray/green, kids didn't even want to swim.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
DM
very happy with hotel. 2nd time staying there. should add an exhaust fan to the bathroom but that's my ONLY complaint!
2 night trip May 31, 2013
allyson
"One of our favorite Lancaster-area hotels"
Every time we stay at this hotel we are very pleased with the service we receive and cleanliness of the facility. Next time we are in the area and need a place to stay Hampton Inn Manheim will definitely be our hotel choice.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
Bears
"Best stop in Lebanon area"
I had called hotel to see if I could get a room quickly because we needed to clean up and change for going to a wedding. Staff told me that would note that so check-in would go well. There were other travelers checking in when I did, and the staff was friendly and positive to tired folks. We got our room quickly and left timely for the wedding. At the wedding reception, a number of people told us we were staying in the best place. Later that night, we got back to a quiet room and enjoyed breakfast after a good night's rest.
Other trip May 27, 2013
rvb
Very pleasant, clean hotel. Proximity to PA Turnpike roadway not too noisy
1 night trip May 22, 2013
"Definitely worth doing again"
We come to Lebanon at least once a year for the carriage auction. This hotel was the best yet in terms of service and cleanliness. It is really not that far from Lebanon, so we will definitely stay here next time.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2013
Sue
"Great Value, Comfortable, Clean, Modern"
The front desk staff was very friendly and professional. I liked the outside and inside of the hotel - clean and well lit. Lounge was very nice with computers, tv and nice chairs. Free coffee and tea all day and night. Free Hot Breakfast - Well stocked and make your own Belgian waffles. Room was clean, quiet, comfortable and nicely decorated. Clean sheets and duvet cover. Bathroom towels were beautifully folded like fans and toilet paper triangled - nice touches!! Toilet bowl wasn't as clean as I would have liked it especially under the rim. Check out was quick and easy. Overall a great value.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Pam
Hotel was under remodel ...really bad breakfast and paid to much for this place
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
"We will be back!"
Although the room was rather small and lacked amenities (mini-fridge, microwave), the cleanliness and comfort made up for that. The desk staff was very helpful. Initially I had booked a room with a king sized bed, but I was able to switch to a room with two doubles at no extra charge. Breakfast was good and it was very helpful to us that it was served a 6 AM. If our daughter's gymnastics meet is in Lebanon next year, we will be back.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
"Kind and Comforting"
My husband and I enjoyed our stay over the weekend. We do not get away from our toddler to often, so it was nice to relax and enjoy the comfortable king size bed ... alone. When a large group of teenagers checked in beside us, the front desk clerk was more than happy to move our room to a more private location.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"very convenient for the events we were attending"
staff was welcoming and very helpful
2 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Buti
"convenient to the funeral"
It was a perfect fit for us. Thanks for excellent accomodations!
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
Clean,quiet,lots of parking and good breafast. Hotel is easy to find.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
gail
"Very clean hotel"
The room was very clean. We arrived too early to check in so we went to the duck pond in the back. The kids were entertained by the ducks while we waited. The breakfast was good - the staff was constantly restocking and cleaning the area.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
"Elizabethtown College visits"
We've stayed at several area hotels getting our daughter ready to attend Etown college. This is the hotel we will be using for all future stays.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
Billy C
great , relax, and very comfy, thank you hampton, I hope your continuing offering and afordable price.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
claritza
"great for Hershey visitors who want to save $$"
11 miles from Hershey Park, but it was great. Nice heated swimming pool
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
"Breakfast"
The breakfast scene was a total disaster. Too many people, hardly any food and with an hour left to serve. You would think you know how many people are staying in the hotel and plan accordingly. I don't think I will return.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
"Good for Hershey trip"
Hotel was about 25 minutes from Hershey but right off the TP, it was clean and the breakfast was ok. We arrived about at about 2:15 and checkin time was not until 3 and they were not letting anyone check in early. There were 4 families in the lobby waiting to check in and we were all told the rooms where not ready. Then at 3pm they were all ready? The staff was not unfriendly but far from what I would expect from good hotel staff. For the price and the one night stay it was worth the money becuase it was clean.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012