All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
15 Gold Street, New York, NY, 10038, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel!"
Loved it! The hotel was very cool and the rooms were different! We really enjoyed our stay. Brunch on Sunday was excellent as well!
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"No sleep"
Impossible to sleep because of the terrible noise of the AC in our room and in the other rooms.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
erik
"Great FiDi find."
We went to a concert at MSG, but wanted to stay downtown close to my work and found the perfect place. Great boutique style hotel with a great restaurant and bar. We will be back.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Great bang for the buck!"
Gild Hall was a nice departure from The big chain hotels in NY. The lobby and rooms are swank and charming. The staff was friendly and very helpful with recommendations. My fiancé enjoyed the restaurant and raved about the breakfast. At night the bar and lobby were busy but the service was still outstanding. The rooms are nicely furnished and the TV is huge! The bed was one of the most comfy I've slept in away from home in a long time. Only small issue is traffic getting to and from Other spots from the hotel...cabs dan often and of course Uber was handy but the west side hwy on any given weekend is always a nightmare. Luckily there's a subway station right behind the hotel!!! Awesome stay!
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Great location if you need to be in the financial district and easy to jump on the train and get uptown. Great service, everyone was very kind. Room was perfect.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Great Hotel Experience may be different every time"
We had a great time as this is one of out favorite hotels to stay at. We spent the eekend in NYC with our friends. I recall that I was offered champagne upon arrival the last time I checked in and was a bit disappointed when it wasn't offered this time arround. I was expecting the same experience.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Samuel
"Great for a weekend getaway."
Very friendly staff. Within walking distance of Battery Park, 9/11 Museum, and a variety of restaurants. Would definitely visit again.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Tony
"Clean & comfortable"
very clean & comfortable room within walking distance of many sites in NY. Our only complaint was that we were apparently charged a small fee of some sort on our credit card with no explanation.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Gild Hall"
I was in New York for a meeting, and Guild Hall was a convenient location to here I needed to be. All was great with the exception of a hand towel that seemed to be stained with eye make-up. I was just surprised to see this missed detail in a hotel of such quality. Things happen, and all in all it was a great place to stay.
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Nice hotel, but floor was inclined"
Nice hotel, located in a neighborhood not so touristy. The room was very comfortable, with nice quality linens. Downside: the floor of the room was inclined so that's probably not going to work for someone with reflux, because the head of the bed was located at the lowest part...
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"NYC Visit"
Only negative was the see through bathroom door. Neighborhood was quiet at night. We did not hear any car/taxi traffic noises or sirens.
3 night family trip May 18, 2015
"great place in downtown"
Overall a great hotel. I really like the ambiance here and the rooms are clean. Service is top notch. I have two main complaints about this place. The first is that the pillows are terrible and offer virtually no support. The bed itself also doesn't seem to be as nice as the rest of the hotel. The room was nice but the bed was a slight disappointment. The second is more minor and it's about the bathroom. The bathroom is behind two glass screens, one of which is somewhat opaque and the other is pretty clear. Makes it awkward for families to stay here and maybe doesn't make much sense in a double room, but apparently they can give you a screen for more privacy.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Calvin
"Gild Hall"
Nice hotel in a convenient location
7 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Memorable weekend getaway"
We had reserved a room with two beds but we when we arrived after 9pm Friday, a 2 bed room was not available, so the hotel provided a complimentary upgrade to a penthouse suite, and a very gracious apology with a bottle of wine and fruit basket. Needless to say we loved it and had a very pleasant and comfortable stay.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Marie
"Awesome hotel!"
Beautiful boutique style hotel!! I had a great stay! I will definitely stay here again!!
1 night trip May 1, 2015
Arianna
Nice and clean. Good decor. Would recommend for out of town guests.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Happy MOB"
We booked the hotel for my daughter's wedding. It was a wonderful experience. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Parking is very expensive,but in line with city prices.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Small Wall St. hotel"
Great boutique hotel close to Wall Street. Unique decor and great location on a quiet street close to lots of sites and business.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
RK
"Funky, comfy hotel"
This place was great. The lobby and public areas are fun, the room is spacious and well-appointed (except for the lack of a coffee maker). Everything is very nicely decorated. The shower was a little hard to figure out to such an extent that one person just left it running for the next person. Seriously. The staff was wonderful. We were greeted and seen off with a glass of bubbly. Valet parking was fast, easy and reasonably priced. I thought we'd be isolated being in the financial district, but there was actually quite a bit within walking distance.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Tracy
"Nice hotel !"
Nicely decorated hotel makes it comfortable to hang out in the lobby, lobby bar and the room! Typical NYC - was woken at 3:30am to the sounds of garbage trucks. Address confuses taxi drivers since the entrance is Platt St- this is helpful to tell a taxi.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Nice, but rooms starting to be worn"
Nice hotel, but rooms are starting to look a little worn. Overall nice staff and good location. For business travel, high speed internet should be included, but you have to pay for anything more than the ability to check email.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"very nice!!!!"
Great little boutique hotel in the financial district. We chose it because it was close to our daughter's apartment. The staff went above and beyond to be helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable. We did have issues with regulating the water temp in the shower as it was near scalding hot. We had breakfast in the onsite restaurant and it was very good. A few other nice restaurants close by that we also went to...Pearl St. diner and Harry's Italian restaurant. I'm sure there are more. We also walked to the 9/11 memorial. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone who wants to be in lower manhattan!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
trudy
"Good location great price"
It was a holiday weekend and we got a great price (not sure if that is why, but certainly would make sense if it so). Parked on the street in a spot good all weekend and less than 200 steps from the hotel. Check in was quick, easy and 2 hours early. Room was larger than we were led to expect from the reviews. Well appointed amenities. Only down side was the early closing of the bar. It was the Saturday before Easter and we returned to the hotel around 11:30 hoping to have a glass of wine before retiring. Though there were still a few folks at the bar, we were told that"we just closed". Ah well.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Les
"Boutique hotel tucked away from the busy streets"
Visiting NYC for work and this hotel had a great price. Very cool boutique hotel with a great room. Gym was tiny but adequate. The restaurant and bar were very lively. Would stay here again!
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Vanessa
"The Financial District, the forgot gem of NYC"
We often travel to NYC. Most times we stay in mid-Manhattan. This time we tried the Financial District. Best choice! Easy access to great restaurants, subways, and a new way to see the city. This hotel sits right above the 911 tribute & within the Wall Street zone. If you are a couple I highly recommend this upscale yet comfortable hotel. Excellent staff, bar/restaurant, and price for value.
4 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Clyde
"Upper Floor Getaway"
The lobby of this hotel is so modern, fun, and beautiful! The front desk service is great and considerate, and it was a great last-minute getaway. The room was a little bit worn - paint scratches and gouges in the walls and furniture, which I didn't expect from such a caliber of a hotel, but overall the stay was wonderful. The view from the 14th floor was a unique window on the FiDi of Manhattan.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Business visit"
Really enjoy staying at this hotel. Very cool vibe, rooms are very stylish and comfortable. Free wifi is nice. Only complaint was that there isn't much table space for those who are visiting for work.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Gold Hall was fantastic"
I had s fantastic experience at Gild Hall. Upon check in, I received an upgrade to a suite, which was extremely spacious and well appointed. The location in the FiDi was great and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would absolutely stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Carolyn
"Fantastic room, amazing bathroom!"
It was a great stay, it really made you feel at home and not like a hotel. I will most certainly come back!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Hunter
"Top 3"
The hotel is beautiful. The bar is great! Staff was amazing!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Patti
"Unique experience"
Really nice hotel, huge rooms and great service. The decor is very unique for Manhattan - in a good way! The financial district is quiet at night, but the hotel is very near a lot of subway lines. The restaurant and bar in the lobby are very nice and open late.
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great visit despite the weather!"
I happened to be in New York during the coldest days of winter and close to the coldest days in NYC in 20 years so the hotel was a refuge to warm up and re-energize. By New York standards, the room was larger than average and very comfortable. It did get very cold on my last night as it seemed the heating system couldn't keep up with the demands of the patrons vs. the outside temps. I let the front desk know the next morning and they were very apologetic and indicated that if I had let them know, they would have sent maintenance to take a look. We were in for the night and didn't want to have maintenance in our room or have to change rooms so we didn't report it. The hotel staff handled it well and I'm sure would have worked to resolve it had I complained. In the end, we were fine under the covers and the next morning, the temperature in the rooms returned to normal. The room was comfortable, the hotel conveniently located, and everyone was very helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend it!
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Feb 2015"
The staff was great. Only problem was the central heater wasn't working so we were very cold the first two days. But, they got a space heater for the room which helped.
5 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Kind of designy, kind of not."
Overall, a pleasing hotel to stay at. The rooms aren't fancy but have decent furniture items. You can tell where they put more money than, say, the floors or walls. The bed was sort of lumpy but the pillows were great. The bathroom was comfortable to use, though the walls could have used a cleaning. The lobby and bar were a great place to hang late at night. It had a quiet atmosphere. I didn't eat at the restaurant but it seemed plenty busy for a Friday night.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
C
Staff was very friendly, room was very clean and cozy, atmosphere was extremely relaxing. We will be staying again for sure.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"very relaxing"
The service we received was very welcoming and professional.They made our romantic gateway even more romantic with the room upgrade and champagne, We were actually sad to leave, definitely will be staying there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Never again"
Hotel was dirty and cold they had to bring a space heater to the room to provide warmth.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Ryan
"A lobby full of books!"
Not only books but a very pleasant international staff, a sterling hotel restaurant (Felice!) and a very convenient location. My second stay was as good as the first. I will return!
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
not a NY'er
"Gild Hall - A funky hunters lodge."
Lots of bars and restaurants in the area within walking distance. I ate most meals at Felice Wine Bar in the hotel. It was excellent.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
JONATHAN
"Gild Hall NYC Lower Manhattan"
Staff was amazing!
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great staff make you feel welcomed and remembered."
Very comfortable room. Super clean and quiet. Great value.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
T
"the closest place to home in the city"
There are so many excellent reviews here...why not add one more? I traveled with my partner to the city this past December for his job interview, which also happened to land on his birthday. We were looking for a hotel that would be both quiet and comfortable, but also feel special and celebratory. The Gild was just the right fit. Rob and David couldn't have made us feel more welcome, or more at home, during our two night stay. There were small surprises waiting for us on our arrival, and they even facilitated the delivery of several birthday gifts from family members. The Gild surpassed our expectations in every category and is now the first place we call when we're visiting New York.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"great service"
we had a number of special requests and the hotel staff was very accommodating
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
A
"Good place"
It was good
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Gregory
"NYC Staycation"
Great trip. I upgraded to a suite and really loved it. Will definitely go back in the near future.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Shane
"Quiet spot but easy to get everywhere."
Bedding was soiled and they came quickly and changed and have us vouchers for breakfast. Water pipes had broken so had some water issues.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"A new favorite for NYC visits"
We had a wonderful time at Gild Hall. Loved the cozy, rustic feel of the lobby and the staff were amazing; extremely personable and helpful. We really enjoyed the check-in champaign! Rooms are small, which is common in NYC hotels and the bathroom has a glass wall which made it a little uncomfortable using the restroom. Despite this, the room was well-decorated, stocked and cozy.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Karri
"Mediocre"
One of the elevators was down for the entire weekend. Doormen/bellmen were nonexistent during my stay.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"A night in the Hotel where no-one slept."
We booked this hotel last minute (day of our stay) because of its proximity to friends, and the event we were attending, and its value. Loved the feeling of the lobby, and attention to decorating detail. The upper floor room was nice, although the absence of seating (other than single, peculiar desk chair) was unusual, especially given the fact that there was plenty of room for a chairs. My wife and I were not at all put off by the glass box in the middle of the room that was the bathroom - although some modest people might be. What was surprising, however, was the total lack of sound insulation, coupled with the indiscretion and rudeness of our neighbors. On one side, a couple who woke at about 3am to yell and scream at each other in the kind of pull-no-punches argument I've only previously witnessed on movie screens. On the other, a crowd of revelers who came back to their room at about 4:30am, and were just so happy, and loud. Probably 6 or 8 people - I couldn't tell. Any possibility of sleep was just gone. So it was not a restful night. at all. The hope that a high floor, (17) and a "quiet" neighborhood would translate into a restful night in the 'city that never sleeps' failed.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Gild Hall - Fantabulous!!!"
Everything about this hotel was first rate! Beautiful all the way around!! From my welcoming glass of Prosecco to the bath salts in my bathroom - nothing was left to chance! Perfection!!!
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015