All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here15 Gold Street, New York, NY, 10038, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful staff!!"
Right from our check in, we had a good feeling about our stay. The desk staff were all friendly and accommodating and the welcome champagne was an excellent touch! The hotel is nicely and uniquely appointed and clean. A couple of "cons" to consider: the beds do not seem to be made with sheets, just one big comforter/blanket. We asked for a sheet on our second night and one was placed, folded, on the foot of our bed by housekeeping. Also, this hotel is VERY downtown. Cab rides to midtown are easily $20 and up. The Fulton subway stations are nearby, but if the train is not your deal then you are looking at LONG walks or expensive cab rides. Ultimately, I would definitely stay here again...I would just spend a bit more advance time working with the hotel staff to have my bed made more to my comfort and preference.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great area."
We are in the city often. Chose the financial district assuming it would be a little quieter. It was, but still enough activity that you felt the energy of NYC.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Convienent to lower Mamhatten and subway"
Breakfast was great. Rooms comfy and functional. Very pleasant people.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Douglas
"Xmas in NYC"
Great front desk staff! Violet was very professional and made us feel welcome! Only draw back were the thin walls:-(
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Suzette
"Would stay here again"
Pleasantly surprised. The room was larger than anticipated, the front desk staff was helpful in giving directions, the $10 upgrade for breakfast the next morning was good value. Keep in mind, this hotel is located in the financial district so it's a quieter neighborhood but there's a bunch of subway lines nearby to take you to the nightlife.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Great staff"
I liked the hotel overall and the staff was particularly excellent. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Marie
"Lovely little hotel"
This is a small boutique hotel with lots of nice little amenities: greet you at the door with glasses of prosecco, happy to hold room for you, valet parking cheaper than other neighborhood parking garages. It is a bit off the beaten track, but still close to subways that go everywhere. We chose it because it is close to a family apartment, but will stay here again rather than ridiculously expensive midtown joints. Great service and food.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Robin
"Not bad"
The hotel room was ok. The "superior king" room was smaller than the room I had a couple years ago. The bed felt like it was 15 years old...quite hard--you know when the old spring mattress wore out the springs? Like that. On the plus side, the staff was quite friendly and helpful. The hotel itself was in an easily accessible part of town. The room was clean and otherwise comfortable. It's too bad the lounge was closed. That's a fun place to go.for a drink. Also, the rooms offer $8 water and $4 snickers. I don't care how wealthy you are, that's insane. Luckily, there's a cvs around the corner so, save your money.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Zeke
"Nice hotel; reasonably priced."
The room was clean and comfortable; front desk staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Anniversary Weekend"
Experience was great. Original room that was booked had smelled badly and once we had brought this to the front desk's attention, we had just expected to have the room cleaned, but we were greeted with an upgraded room for the weekend. Staff even provided us with complimentary champagne. Overall experience was great and we will definitely return and recommend the hotel.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
J
"Very nice."
Nice hotel. Great rates on the weekend. I lived in NYC for 13 years and have stayed in most of the high-end hotels and boutique hotels. This place is very nice. It has a man's cave/clubby/Wall street guy interior design. I will continue to stay here in the future.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Chele
"Couples retreat"
The hotel has a nice ambiance. The room was fairly basic, and the bed was uncomfortable, but overall we did enjoy our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Poor service"
Read a hospitality book. The facility is good but service is equivalent to a Hampton inn. Two stars at most. The staff could take a few lessons then still need more. They are also understaffed under experienced and equivalent of a motel. Entire staff needs a training.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
jf
"Boutique needs a little tweaking..."
Cute boutique hotel in Financial District. Decor is that of hunting lodge come sexy library...I liked it. Upon check in, champagne offered was welcomed. No bellman so I'm glad I had manageable luggage. Room was small but nice...however upkeep is required. If you have wood surfaces, you need to periodically oil them...they weren't, so they showed their age instead of luster. No outlets near the bed, so charging electronics nearby was not possible. The bathroom is nicely deocorated but there is NO ventilation so all the steam stays in...and once you open the door, it's all in the room. Great, strong shower stream and water pressure. The bathroom door is cute, frosted glass but due to proximity to one of the beds, when you're doing your business in the bathroom, you may be self conscious. Room was dusty near the floors and under the bedside tables: if you drop something, dust bunnies grab it. Room service was horrible, though the food was good. It took them three times to get a fairly simple order almost right. By that time, we were starving. Front desk staff were great. Knowing what I know, I can't say I wouldn't stay there, but if I did, I go in eyes open.
4 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Jenea
"Prep hotel with a funky edge"
Great place. Loved the lodge feeling with Slim Aarons photos. Definitely will use the hotel again when I return to NYC for business.
3 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
"A perfect NYC visit"
We decided to go to NYC for my birthday and Gild Hall looked like a great option. We received excellent service even before arriving. After reading other tripadvisor reviews on how some rooms have bathrooms that are situated where anyone else in the room can easily see what's going on inside the bathroom, I reached out to the hotel manager, Bjoern, to see if we could avoid getting one of those rooms. We were so happy that he was able to arrange for us to stay in a room that had a more private bathroom. That cleared the way for a perfect stay. The front desk service was impeccable. So friendly and professional. Upon arriving, we were given complimentary glasses of prosecco. It was one of the best proseccos I've ever had and when I asked for the name of it, we were given a bottle for my birthday! The room was larger than what we expected for New York City. Plenty of room for us to move around comfortably. The bed was super comfortable with nice down bedding. It made it hard to get out of bed each morning! Great location as well. The Fulton St. subway station is only a couple minute's walk away. Everything about this place was perfect! Thanks for a wonderful birthday weekend Bjoern and the rest of the Gild Hall team! It could not have gone any better!!
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Amazing hotel in downtown New York"
We live in New york and stayed here over our wedding and it was truly amazing. The staff are amazing, service is excellent. We then stayed here recently after my wife came out of hospital and once again the staff looked after us so well. The Suites are amazing and a great size for the rate in New York
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Trezbo77
"Great Stay at Gild Hall!"
Great Hotel! Friendly Staff! Highly recommend staying at Gild Hall when visting NYC!
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Timothy
"First time and would recommend"
I travel to Wall Street about twice a month. Frankly I like to stay mid town, and when prices are sub $400, I'll always pick the Waldorf (old school, first class) or a modern Sheraton. Last time I stayed at the Hilton Double Tree Financial District - may be great for others, but not for me. Totally sterile, zero character, no lobby (more like a waiting room). Gild hall was very nice. Boutique, small lobby but well done, homey feel. Bar/restaurant right off he lobby, part of the lobby actually. Rooms was as god as any $400 Marriott or Hyatt or Sheraton. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone needing a $300 room who typically stays at the bigger chains. Clean, comfortable and definitely no busses filled with tour groups waiting to check/in out of a sterile lobby. PS above average friendly/helpful/HUMAN front desk staff at both 11PM and 7AM.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Loved it"
Had the best stay at the Gild, I cant wait to come back , I won't stay anywhere else.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
ns
It was a very cozy hotel with a great wine bar. Close to other great restaurants
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
michelle
"Gild Hall - All Fives!!"
Great boutique type hotel. Good location for Financial District. Great bar/restaurant in lobby. Simple dishes and kind staff. Incredible water pressure in the showers!! Woud stay there again in a heartbeat and would recommend to friends and colleagues.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"In and Out"
Very nice and well run hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Gerald
"Great Hotel in the Financial District"
The hotel was fabulous. I would definitely come back.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Comfortable and convenient"
Great little hotel in a convenient neighborhood. Steps from a grocery store, Russian Bath House and Century 21!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Beautiful decor, nice staff"
Located in the Financial District, it's a short walk to the subway line. Friendly staff, big room by NYC standards and comfortable. Charcuterie tray at the bar was a nice snack! Would definitely stay here again!
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"none"
very friendly staff. excellent price
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
edward
"Comfortable room w/ a professional & friendly staf"
Great location. Very comfortable room with all the amenities. Staff is 5 stars and the lounge in the lobby level has a great wine and appetizer menu. We plan to dine in the restaurant on our next visit. Highly recommended.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great Room, wonderful location. EXPENSIVE Snapples"
The Hotel room suite was very nice, however the Pictures on the website of the bathrooms are very misleading. The lack of a Microwave or even a Coffee Brewer was a let down given the expensive amenities in the hotel.But you pay for the location which was a spectacular choice. A couple of blocks away from many great restaurants and cafés
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Sean
Good place to stay. Cute hotel. Old fashion rooms with modern bathroom
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"great spot for people who appreciate downtown"
Very friendly service and excellent common space. The restaurant was a great surprise for healthy breakfast.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Downtown NYC"
Amazing food beautiful interiors great bar great restaurant fabulous wine bar can open window fantastic bedding
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
k
"My nyc trip"
Max at front desk was so helpful and made us feel at home
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
jennifer
"Unique hotel in the Financial District"
Gild Hall is a great find in the middle of the Financial District's relative lack of sparkle. It has a decidely boutique hotel feel, (not surprising, being a Thompson hotel), but doesn't have the noise or traffic that would otherwise accompany such a place.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Ross
"Excellent service and excellent bed linens"
I was pleasantly surprised by very friendly and helpful service from the moment we walked in. I sort of expected arriving very late at night to a very hip hotel that we would not be as taken care of. Instead they handed me prosecco, helped figure out parking, flirted with my toddler son and were all around welcoming. The room was elegant and the bed was sooooo comfortable. I wish I could have stayed in it longer. The travel crib for our son was set up for us already. The lobby was really cool and I wished we had time to enjoy a cocktail or glass of wine there. Maybe next time. The location was great for us, since the work I was travelling for was nearby, but in general, the financial district is a little dead at night if that is one's interest.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
"An absoute must"
The front desk staff was extremely helpful. I left something in the room when I checked out and they went above and beyond to help me find it. The hotel has wonderful food, beautiful rooms, and a very relaxing lobby. One of the city's finest!
1 night trip Nov 20, 2014
"Local Gem"
I heard about this hotel through a co-worker who flew in from France. He described it as one of the nicest hotels on Walk Street for the price bracket. Let me just say that the hotel was really clean. Well lit. Extremely Friendly Staff. And the Mini-Bar was stocked to the nines. Which meant that you didn't have to leave the room to get ANYTHING. The WIFI WAS FREE! The room itself had high ceilings, a comfortable bed, a nice bathroom, and best of all, a stocked reading corner. I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Financial District.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Wall Street Man
"It was very good"
Only thing is to find park to park the car nd its too much money for valat parking
manger
"Excellent Staff and Great Boutique Hotel"
This boutique hotel located downtown is the best Choice for business or pleasure. The staff, the rooms, Felicia Restaurant and the location are the best. A five star Boutique Hotel!
Luis
"Gild Hall review"
Everything was great. Will definitely use next time we're in the city.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Near to the World Trade Center"
We had a very pleasant stay and it was a good location to be near the World Trade Center and close enough to get to the ferry to take us to the Statue of Liberty which we needed to do first thing in the morning of our visit the next day. The hotel was great to except a wheel chair that I had delivered there and to keep it till we arrived. The staff couldn't have been nicer and so helpful. I would recommend this to anyone.
Helen
"Awesome cozy commerical hotel at downtown core"
A 3 days getaway with my wife. The hotel is within the Wall St. financial disctrict area, 5~10min walk to 9/11 memorial site and Wall St., very close to Metro station to mid town and upper town easily. walk distance to Brooklin bridge and Seaport market and Pier 16 for the boat tour to the liberty statue. Awesome rate over the weekend.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
WEI LING
"Not enough"
This is an old refurbished hotel with a noisy AC/heaters system. Nice staff but not enough to make up for its lack of everything else.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Very adequate for a business trip downtown."
Fine for a brief business stay. Staff at check-in were very friendly.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Great Place in the Financial District"
I love Gild Hall! It wasn't my first time there and won't be my last. If you need to stay in the FInancial District, it's a welcoming, comfortable place to be. Excellent staff. Great room.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Ellen
"A great place to stay in NYC."
A wonderful boutique hotel - design, roominess, quality of service - all superb.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Eugene
"Marathon Stay"
We were in NYC for the marathon. It was a perfect location and the hotel and staff were very helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"cool hotel"
nicely appointed rooms, liked the location, nice and not crowded especially on the weekends!easy subway access.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"America's History just around the corner"
Perfect location to see where Washington said farewell to his troops or dine on Stone Street. We enjoyed a bike ride along the water and walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. The room is nice and quiet for being in such a busy area. Very clean and comfortable. We had breakfast each morning too and it was very good.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Michell
"Cute hotel in financial district"
Nicely appointed hotel, convenient to the financial district. The staff is great and very accommodating. The room itself is a bit small, though that is common in NY hotels.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014