All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
1 Main Street, Las Vegas, NV, 89101, United States of America, ‏‎855-218-6481

everything was great, except for the parking garage elevator which stopped on every floor. hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. Was able to check out late for a very reasonable rate. Will stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Staff was great, room was great. Hallways smelled sewage.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Luis
"Good hotel in Las Vegas downtown"
Excellent hotel. Better than expected. Really worth the money you paid for.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"paying to stand in a line"
I have never had to stand in line for a room key on a room that was already booked and paid for. I had to pay to stand in line for an hour plus.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Early Vegas trip"
Me and my wife got to the hotel around 1am. The valet guy didn't want to park our car. He kept telling other cars that came in at the same time as me to go park our cars ourselves. He said he didn't want to do it. I didn't like that. Took a little bit to check in. Only one girl working the front desk. With about 15 people in line. I got to my room, very clean and bigger than I expected. AC worked great! Shower room was very small with having the toilet in the same room. Bed was nice. I got a good sleep.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Jeremy
"DON'T STAY HERE"
Booked and paid in advance was promised a king bed instead ended up with 2 queens. Pool was disgusting (filthy) Hotel room smelled like some cheap disinfectant Hotel employees were rude I wouldn't recommend this place to a stray dog
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Great value."
Great deal for price. The renovations fabulous & rooms were large. Bathroom tiny but taller toilet a godsend for my elderly mother. Beds very comfortable; didn't like narrow, firm pillows. Thankfully, brought ours from home. Staff helpful & friendly but calling front desk from room was awful - called 2x & never got anyone - on hold for 3 minutes each time.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Gwendolyn
"fix your t.v."
The room was ok, it was clean, but the t.v. And remote didn't work so my stay sucked
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Nelly
"Very convenient to Freemont Street Experience"
The Plaza is very convenient to Freemont St Expirence and we had a great stay. However, if you plan to entertain in your room bring your own ice because there are not enough ice machines in hotel to accomodate its guest.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
daniel
"Clean, comfortable and affordable"
My husband and our friend had two rooms and staff was very accommodating in giving us rooms close to each other. We found the room s to be clean and comfortable. The pool area was a bit disappointing as there was no hot tub, but the outside bar was great. We liked the variety of restaurants offered, but coffee in the rooms would have been nice. All the staff members we encountered were friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.
3 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Judy
"Not Like it Used to Be."
I still love the Fremont Strip area, but very disappointed in what has happened to the Plaza. We have traveled to Las Vegas nearly yearly for over 10 years, almost always staying at the Plaza but not anymore. Majority of the elevators did not work properly and the casino floor was very run down. Spent most of my time at neighboring Casinos because their Pai Gow tables were open, unlike the Plaza's. The room was nice but the air did not keep it very cool.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Keith
"SPA FEES EVEN IF YOU DON'T USE IT"
I ENJOYED MY STAY EXCEPT FOR HAVING TO PAY FOR A SERVICE i DID NOT USE. tHERE IS A $15 A DAY SPA CHARGE WHICH i DID NOT USE BUT HAD TO PAY FOR. i THINK THIS SHOULD CHANGE TO BE CHARGED ONLY IF YOU USE THE SPA. i LOCKED MY IMPORTANT PAPERS IN THEIR SAFE IN MY ROOM AND NEEDED THEM THAT EVENING FOR AN ENGAGEMENT. i CALLED THE FRONT DESK AND EXPLAINED MY SITUATION AND ASKED FOR SERVIX=CE asap TO UNLOCK THE SAFE AND THEY SENT SOMEONE UP IMMEDIATELY, SO THE EVENING WAS A SUCCESS FOR ME. tHIS WAS EXCELLENT SERVICE.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2015
emma
"Great deal"
Great hotel in a great area. Ideal if you want to stay in the downtown area but away from the noise.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"a little faded but good location and large rooms"
The hotel is in Old Vegas, or downtown, so it's only 15 minutes from the strip and convenient to highway 215 to go to other attractions. It's right across from the Fremont Street Experience, so it was fun to wander there at night after dinner or our other day activities. The Plaza is a bit outdated, but the rooms were big and clean and the beds very comfortable. Our air conditioner leaked onto the carpet, but at least it kept the room cool. The pool on the roof of the 5th floor was great, but we wished there was a hot tub as well. Service was very helpful but we had to wait in line for a long time at the front desk each time we went there for something. There was no printout or guide to the TV channels, which was annoying. They gave out coupon booklets at check-in and we used them at the resturants and coffee shop. No coffee maker in the room. We were not there for the casino, so I can't comment on that part of the hotel. Hash House a Go Go was a tasty restaurant with GIANT portions, and the lattes at the coffee shop were great. Overall, a pleasant stay at a good price (I got a deal from Hotels.com on a Daily Deal).
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Holly
"Great - could be better with a little maintenance"
The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The water in the sink comes out scalding unless turned all of the way to cold, but that was quickly figured out! There are not ice machines on every floor, but it wasn't a big deal. The only complaint I have is that the elevator from the garage wasn't working, so it was a long climb to the top floor of the parking garage. The garage stairwell was pretty gross - someone had urinated in the corner of the landing. But-it is Vegas and I understand the hotel can't control their patrons all of the time. I had hoped the elevator would have been fixed in a timely manner, but it was inoperable on Thursday night when we arrived, and still wasn't fixed Sunday morning when we left.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Megan
"The best"
Great
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
JOSEQ
"great loud room!"
we loved our stay! just be prepared that it is very loud! bring ear plugs or stay out all night. great location in the older part of Vegas
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Freemont street view"
Parking was included. Right across from freemont street. But was at the end of the strip. The plaza charges a resort fee!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Cheri
"Becareful for extra charge on top of Booking fee."
Got charge additional $68 for I dont what is it for. Will not use Hotels.com anymore.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
tuong
The Plaza is exactly the phrase "you get what you pay for." If you are a 5 star, top of the line person, this place is NOT for you. If you're a person who truly just wants to shower, dress &explore the city all day then this hotel fits the purpose.
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Forever to check in"
Take too long to check in. Arrived room to find no toilet paper, tissue and complimentary water. They did bring to the room after request.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Is good room, but check in take too long time! Whatever is good.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
wanting
"2 days of fun!"
Really fun and relaxing!
2 night trip Jul 1, 2015
emely
"Started badly, as usual."
I stay regularly at the Plaza, and every time I stay there, I have to argue and plead and cajole the personnel outside to let me leave my van in the driveway long enough to check in and take a bag up to the room (maybe 15 minutes?). I'm 65 years old and dragging a suitcase from the parking area 350 yards away is a real hardship. This same old dance at the beginning of every stay gets very old. Other than that, the stay was fine.
3 night trip Jun 22, 2015
"Plaza on Fremont"
Hotel is great.resort fee sucks.next time I will try to book a hotel without a resort fee.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Right across Fremont St."
Good Location - right across Fremont St. Friendly front desk staff. Room size ok but bathroom is tight, bathtub not too clean, toilet seat needs fixing (seat was loose and I almost fell off it!!) Toiletries provided was enough for one person (there were 3 of us!) it was ok for the price paid.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Tears a on my Anniversary"
It was OK my phone was stolen we were there on July first playing the slots. My phone was stolen we talked with security but they said they couldn't help. We asked if they would look at security tapes between 8:45 and 10:30 am window . They declined as if we asked them to part the Red sea. What a great Anniversary I just got that phone thanks a lot Plaza.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
SHANARZ
We had a wonderful view of the city, good service,fantastic room, and also a modern look making it remarkable to look at. Great WiFi,and an unbelievable price we could afford. Thank you for the nice housekeeping clean my room
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Paulino
"No mobility scooters available."
I called weeks in advance to reserve a mobility scooter for my husband and was told there was no need to reserve one, they always have them available. When we arrived there were none available! They didn't even offer a wheelchair! They said it would be up to an hour before they got one and said my husband would just have to wait in the car! When we finally got to the room. There were dirty towels on the floor and counter in the bathroom! When housekeeping arrived they said it was from the carpet cleaning man who c when we finally got to the room. There were dirty towels on the floor and counter in the bathroom! they said it was from the carpet cleaning man who came to clean a spot on the carpet. A spot of what!?!? Not something you want to hear. Light didn't work between the beds and the only other light was a desk lamp. Housekeeping came after an hour to replace the bulb and discovered it was unplugged - from the carpet cleaning guy!
4 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great room, clean and affordable"
Loved it! Room was clean and comfortable and easy access to Freemont Experience was great! I will stay here again and again!!
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Valerie
"Off the strip"
Great stay and the staff was very helpful!
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"hotel employee entered my room while asleep."
Joke of a casino, gamble at craps for over an hour and never got a beer. Requested waitress 3 separate times, colored up my chips told the pit boss why I was leaving and never went back. Then after crashing out for the night I awaken to find a hotel employee in my room. Complained to manager, nothing done.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2015
The room smelled horrible. The carpet was still wet from cleaning them. The cleaner they used to cover the horrible smell made us sick. We had to open the window and leave door open to even stay in the room. This room was not ready to be used!
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Awesome trip!"
Great! From our check in and Jamal helped us. Very friendly. We had dinner at The Hash House. It was SUPER! A lot of food, great prices. Better be hungry! The atmosphere here is wonderful. We will be back!!!
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Very nice.
3 night family trip May 5, 2015
Dora
"Ok"
It was nice to rest your head!! But the room was a older model
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
"I RECOMENDED VERY MUCH"
EXCELLENT HOTEL.. SHOWS NIGHT FREES
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
JUAN CARLOS
"My comfort zone"
I have been coming to Vegas for 30+ years. If I've had to work, my company has all of us (travel directors/meeting planners) at the hotels on The Strip. I always extend on and stay at The Plaza. It's, what I call, my time out. I've seen the changes, some not thrilled with. There should be some form of dress code, especially since kids stay. Not trying to sound stuffy, but there should be some firm if control. They see enough on Fremont Street, should not have to see it in hotel.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2015
Denise
"I didn't finish my stay."
The hotel lobby was nice with a small casino attached however, the rooms were not very nice. They were said to have been updated in 2010 however I think the only update was adding flat panel TV's. Our room deadbolt did not lock and the headboard had hand prints on it which made me feel it wasn't properly cleaned. the sheets seemed clean but not up close. If you don't plan on spending much time in the hotel room and your stay is short and the price is right.....this may work for you but not for my money.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
C. Hall
"Great for the price"
I was here on a business trip so it wasn't about the hotel. I had no expectations so I was happy over all.
4 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Jean-Yves
"Not a good place to stay!"
We were put in a room with no working toilet, after more than 6 calls with no response i had to go to the front desk. they made me wait almost 1 hour before putting us in another room, the new room had no air conditioner on a 110 degree day. worst stay in a hotel ever.
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Tami
"cannot bit it"
great for the price
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Olivier
"Enjoyed LV"
Hotel room was in good condition for my short visit
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Not great."
The rooms are tiny. The staff is old and slow. It takes forever to check in or out.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Jonathan
Had a nice time. The Hotel and Casino employees were friendly and the room was very nice.
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Just Good Enough Upgrades"
The Hotel is one of the few recently renovated on Freemont/Downtown Vegas. Decent renovations but I wasn't overly impressed. The bathroom was very awkward, there was no closet, and no room for modesty for to change in a room with my sons. Otherwise, it was a decent price, and clean. The pool could definitely use some upgrades.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
For what I paid, great!
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Everyone was very nice and even though rooms didn't come with frig they gave us one immediately for medication at no charge. Casino was nice and was right across street from Fremont Street walk
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Helen
"GREAT HOTEL"
GREAT FOR BUSINESS. YOU STAY, YOU RELAX AND YOU ARE AWAY FROM ALL THE HYPED UP VEGAS CROWD
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Nelly
"Old Town Vegas 2"
Not a bad hotel for it's age. Located at the top of Fremont St - so if you prefer to stay in Old Town the location is perfect. Shower/tub did not drain so well - but I couldn't be bothered with such things on this trip.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015