All hotels in North Conway, New Hampshire, United States of America
1732 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway, NH, 03860, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

It was good the free breakfast. We'll it was free
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Family vacation"
My stay was great and I was impressed by the quality versus the price. I will definitely be back.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"relaxing"
The beds were very comfortable! Had no problem falling asleep. The A/C was great, the weather outside was so muggy but not in my room! My stay was very relaxing, breakfast was delicious!!!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Anna
Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff! A really great team that management should be proud of!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"A good place to stay in the White Mountains"
This is a good place to stay, but I have three criticisms First: why is the grab handle for the tub/shower at the faucet end of the tub? I don't think anybody ever gets into a tub/shower at the faucet end: always at the middle or the opposite end of the tub, Second: why are the beds so high? Does a person really get better sleep on a mattress 14" thick than on a mattress 8" thick? I'm not tall and I'm not young so getting into a high bed is difficult. Third: the pancake machine wasn't running and the pre-cooked pancakes were cold and stiff. The pancakes that come out of those unique machines that HIX has aren't all that gourmet good, but it's really fun to push the button and have the machine give birth to a pancake!
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Wimot Fink
nice hotel with easy access to White Mountains, but a bit expensive overall.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Dissapointing"
The bed was terrible. The pillows awfull, The pool was cold for what was supposed to be a heated pool. the hot tub was extreamly hot. The breakfast was ok.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Close to shopping and eateries"
Located next to a fast food restaurant and walking distance to nearby shops. Quiet environment and had good sleep. Breakfast could be improved with meat like bacon or sausage.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Comfortable and Clean"
The room was large, clean, with a very comfy mattress. I appreciate the coffee maker in room and the hair dryer. The staff was super helpful. The continental breakfast was awesome! We had a awesome stay. We'll be back!
Other trip May 5, 2014
Diana
We enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Will stay again, as we travel to North Conway every spring. The staff was very accommodating to our young family and let us check in early. This was great because all my daughter wanted to do was use the pool, which was very clean and pretty warm. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast attendant was pleasant and there were plenty of options, including healthy ones :)
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Jess
"Worked for us!"
We wanted a nice, clean and comfortable room for one night. We had our two grandkids and wanted a pool. The pool was small, and there were a lot of people, so there was no using the hot tub! However, the kids still had fun playing in the pool. Breakfast was good with lots of choices.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Lady Di
"Awesome staff, bad beds"
The staff was ridiculously amazing! From friendly check in to check out. Even giving us suggestions for restaurants. The pool area was nice, with a huge hot tub, great for the six couples we had there. The rooms were nice, clean, had everything that was needed. The shower curtain rod was sagging so the curtain would completely close, it slid down the road and met in the middle. The beds felt old and tired. Sagging into the middle. Free breakfast was awesome, anything you could of wanted. I know its a huge expense for a hotel, but all the bones are great just needs new beds and to reevaluate the shower situation. Might have just been our room that had this issue too.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
M
"Good nights rest"
We had a very enjoyable stay starting at the front desk when I was asked which floor I would like. The beds were very comfortable we had a good nights sleep. The bathtub did have some hair in it and the ceiling was moldy. The hotel is in a convenient spot close to the shopping areas and yet set back enough to make for a quiet nights sleep. This was our 2nd stay and we will stay again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Shy
"Great place for a good price"
I was taking my two daughters away for a ski weekend and the Holiday Inn Express fit the bill perfectly. Megan at the front desk was polite, cheery and very helpful. She even gave me a couple restaurant recommendations. Delaney's Hole In The Wall was a favorite. The pool is a little on the small side so when we wanted to go for a swim Saturday evening it was packed. Not a big deal though as we'd been there Friday night and it was pretty quiet and were back again Sunday before checkout. I highly recommend this hotel for any trip that takes you to North Conway. We'll be back when we head back up for a summer getaway.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
Jim Stanton
Very impressive free breakfasts. Close to Settlers Green. Friendly staff, very clean.
3 night trip Feb 18, 2014
LB
Hotel location is good. However, you can heard the people above you walking around the room and the hallway.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"Friendly, clean, convenient"
When we go to North Conway we love to shop and the Holiday Inn Express gave us the best experience ever. It is conveniently located near the outlets, but doesn't feel too busy. In fact, when you're in the solarium type pool area, you even have trees around you. Service is friendly and efficient, the rooms are clean and there's a great atmosphere. We had a blast!
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Cat
"Close to all the outlet stores - not a bad price"
The stay was very satisfying and the location was great, the only thing that could have been better was the bed sheets. They seemed to come undone easily and crumple underneath you. Other than that, the staff was great and it was a quality stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2014
"nice easy stay"
spend two days skiing in north conway, we stayed here, location is great, hotel is fne, and offers everyhting you could want in that price range. we were on the third floor, i highly recommend this floor for you dont fell the humidity of the pool along the smell of morning breakfast.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
joe
Great location, staff was friendly, lots to do around the area. Only cons were breakfast wasn't anything great (better to try one of the local area restaurants) and in some of the halls even if your room is non-smoking there are smoking rooms at the end so you can still smell it. The room was a good size and the bed was wicked comfortable. I would def stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Becky
"perfect experience at holiday inn express north co"
perfect experience. nice pool and spa, spotless.very friendly manager wopukld go again
2 night romance trip Feb 10, 2014
bert4bsn
"great stay!"
I really enjoyed the stay, great hotel. The bed was exteremly comfortable and the room was really clean. Nice pool and hot tub.The breakfast was also good. Overall a very nice hotel.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Clean, large rooms, decent breakfast. About the best of what you can expect in this range of hotel
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice hotel near skiing and shopping"
This is a great clean hotel with friendly staff and a great breakfast!
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Allison
The fridgerator was loud. The bed was softer than we are use to. Very clean and the staff was excellent.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Quiet Stay"
Clean room and lavatory. Comfortable bed with clean sheets and plenty of pillows. Pool area was clean with plenty of towels. Friendly staff and breakfast a plus.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Kristin
Hotel was clean and modern. the staff was friendly and very helpful with direction. the beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
bill
"weekend away"
This hotel stay was Awesome!
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2013
12/27/13
"Christmas Ski Trip"
Came over for a couple of days to ski on Christmas day. Hotel was great, staff extremely nice, rooms were super clean and very comfortable. Our only problem was all of the small children in the Jacuzzi. There were 3 adults and 9 very young kids.....no consideration of anyone else wanting to use it. My husband decided he was just going to squeeze in hoping the kids would get out.....it worked! Other than that, we'd definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Robin
"Convenient and affordable."
It was great.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
"close to most things"
the room was very good and clean and they have a great hot breakfast. they asked for a credit card for incidentals which is ok but there was a charge put on my card and I did not use any incidentals and had to wait a few days to have it credited back, I found this out after the stay and calling the hotel to see why I was charged. there should be no charge on my card unless I use it and I should not have to call and wait to have it reversed.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2013
mp
Stay was good!! Our room was nice and clean. Our only issue was that the pancake machine was out of order for our free breakfast!! Other than that, staff was great, rooms were great and it was a perfect location for what we were doing...right in the middle of everything!!! But not too noisy!!
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2013
Beautful location - set back from main road. close to shopping, state park, ski resort, dining. Only complaints were that the bed sheets were too small for beds causing them to slip off the corners durning the night- AND smoking rooms are adjacent to non-smoking; we stayed in a non-smoking and could occaisonally smell cigarette smoke. overall a wonderful stay very clean hotel with friendly staff. We did not use the pool, but it looked very clean and well kept - would stay again!!
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2013
Suzie
The room heaters are awful noisy. They never stop running. It was just ok of a hotel. The breakfast was very minor with not much of choices.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Harold
Not worth to stay for that money too old smelly
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Gabriel
Checked in at 11pm and the service was excellent. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Exactly what I was looking for before heading to Mt. Washington the next day.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"A nice place to stay and an excellent breakfast"
This place was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was excellent.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
"Just okay"
This hotel was very clean and new looking. However the non smoking floor smelled of cigarette smoke, the arcade they claim to have was three games and one of the three was broken. Hotel staff recommended food service for delivery and it was the worst food my husband and I ever ate. So I would say this hotel was just okay.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
kim
Great location and amenities!
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
hotel was too noisy at night. Breakfast room staff was extremely helpful and courteous. A/c did not work very well. too hot or too cold.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
"Holiday Inn N Conway NH"
OK place, very clean lobby area, but rooms needed to be cleaner , found hairs in the bathroom all over tub and sink. Dust on the tables. The breakfast aria to small for amount of people staying in the hotel cant sit down and eat ,or even take the food there's no space.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
Lenny
"Holiday inn N.Conway"
It is OK hotel and good location, but breakfast aria is to small for amount of people staying in the hotel. The beds mattress have some strange plastic cover, witch make sleep very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
lenny
"Standard issue hotel"
Our brief stay was comfortable, about what you would expect. The room was clean the staff was freindly. As a frequent business travler it was was standard issue, as a vacation travler it filled the need for a place to stay while in the Whte Mountains but no real resort ammenities
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Nice Hotel that is kept real clean."
Hotel was kept very clean which was nice. Pool was pretty small which did get very crowded at times. Breakfast was the weak spot. The room was small and crowded and the food was below average. The reason I did like our stay was because it was very clean,staff was very friendly and always there when you needed them and the price was pretty good.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Very Nice hotel, very Cleaning,"
I love this hotel, very friendly .the price is high $185.00 for 1 night. But I like . I recommend this hotel...
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
jacque
"Good place to see White Mountain area"
Nice, clean hotel, nothing terribly fancy but well-kept. Good location, very nice staff.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
KC
"We had a good time!"
Wonderful staff and facilities. Great place to stay.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Jeferson
"Would definitely stay there again"
It was great. The room was nice- no funny smells or sketchy stains like some hotels have. The room was nicely air conditioned. The included breakfast was perfect. The pool was refreshing. We had a refrigerator in the room which was awesome. My only complaint is that the beds were a bit soft. When we first got there, I laid down on the bed to watch tv and it felt great, but sleeping on it, it was very soft. But nothing you can't handle or get used to!
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Kate
Solid hotel choice - as expected for rating and brand
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
nc
Great location, Helpful Staff. My only complaint sheets seem to be to small for bed, so the sheets were pulled up & all over the bed
2 night trip May 31, 2013