All hotels in Hampton, New Hampshire, United States of America
815 Lafayette Road, Hampton, NH, 03842, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Excellent clean hotel"
It was a very clean hotel. The breakfast was hot and exceptional. The pool was great and it was reasonably close to New Hampshire Motor Speedway. I definitely would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Albert
"Comfortable"
Nice stay, staff helpful with information about area.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Betty
very good.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Good location - good overall hotel"
There was an issue between Expedia & the hotel. They upgraded me without me having to say anything. My daughter loved the pool. Plenty of resteraunts close by as well.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"great hotel. Close to beach!"
We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning! Close to beach. room was clean and staff friendly. I would go back again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Sue
"Nice hotel."
nice hotel. the staff was very friendly and helpful. about a minute drive to the beach and boardwalk.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Close to Porstmouth"
Great area! Easy to get to. Close to many attractions.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Hotel room was moldy and dirty. Definitely will never stay at a Best Western again. Staff was nice but that's it. The hotel itself was a dump.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Jay
"loved the hotel"
the freezer part of the little frig needed to be defrosted. there wasn't anything else to complain about. i definetely would stay again.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Another fine Best Western"
I always enjoy staying at Best Westerns this stay followed suit. The staff were friendly, the room was comfortable and clean and the location was appropriate for what we were doing (off the busy boardwalk but within a five minute drive). My only complaint would be we had people in the room next to us who were extremely loud in the evening that woke my friend and I up. I don't necessarily think it was thin walls, I feel it was mostly because a thin door connected both walls. Because of this we could hear everything each of the five or so people were saying, and could even hear them opening cans.
1 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2013
Amber
"Nice hotel - conveniently located"
Very satisfying. we had a ball. It was close to the casino, easy to find, we had a nice time and enjoyed our stay. We walked to a nice little candy shop nearby, miniture golf across the street, beach was close. It was clean, the only thing the pillows could have been larger for a king size bed
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"one day"
great place to stay............................................................
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Provides the basics"
A good basic hotel for a family stay. Comfortable queen beds, good hot breakfast with lots of seating, free Wi-Fi.. Single washer and dryer available for laundry. Average size indoor pool. Lots of parking. The bathroom was extremely small, difficult to navigate for family of 4. Some of the property seems older and either in need of deep cleaning or repair. For example in our bathroom the wallpaper was discolored, floor caulk next to the tub was missing or blackened, and their was mold and/or mildew on the ceiling.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Not impressed"
Two floor motel with an indoor pool. Did not try the pool. They have continental breakfast which was average but our room was not clean. The inside of the toilet was disgusting, not sure the room had been vacuumed because we saw stuff on the floor in the bathroom, the sink was cracked. That was a disturbing way to start the day. The staff was very friendly, that part was very good. The room condition was what Triple AAA considers a two star. For $169 a night I had expected it to be better, at least a 3.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Deb
"decent hotel close to beach....."
crap cell phone service and the wireless was horrible...nice free breakfast
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
SGK
"Needed a Beach day"
Nice hotel. Not to far from Hampton Beach. We drove closer and paid to park to go to the beach. The hotel had a great breakfast
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Debbie
"Just a one night stay."
Everything was great. Very friendly and helpful at check in. Room and the entire facility was clean, modern, and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
joe
"Hampton Beach"
Great place. So clean and friendly. Close to the beach but away from all the noise so you can get a good night's sleep.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Clean and courteous staff"
Fair location close to Hampton beach but off the strip. Good choice of breakfast! The staff was pleasant and courteous. The room was clean, comfortable 2 queen beds white spreads and down comforters. Enjoyed the heated pool clean towels available. Free Wi-fi. The coffee available at the front lobby was delicious! I was a little bit disappointed with SMALL size of the bathroom, ceiling fan was not working and sink was loose. The stay was fine, little pricey but we could come back.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
Yadira
"Very comfortable, close to the beach. Hot brkfast."
Comfortable, friendly staff, close to the beach. Hot breakfast is great.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
chai
"Very Nice Hotel, The pool was great too!"
We were checking in and I mentioned to Lisa, at the front desk, that we had wanted a King but it seems they had been sold out for the nights we had selected. She checked for us and she was able to upgrade us to a King. I would highly recommend this hotel, the staff is great and breakfast is wonderful too. We used the pool everday we were there, the water temperature is comfortable and it is very well maintained.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Gin
"a good place to stay a night or two."
Clean, fridge in the room. It is 3 miles or so to the Club casino, fair price and breakfast is fair. Nice staff.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"mehhhh"
It wasn't exactly great nor was it horrible. There was human error that resulted in my room not being available. The woman at the front desk accommodated this by upgrading me to an executive suite at no extra charge. However, this suite had a broken pull-out sofa, a window that didn't lock, and peeling wall paper hidden by the drapes. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic, so that's a plus. Make sure to go to non-chain restaurants to get better service. McDonald's and BK are run by teenagers who could care less about the quality where the local restaurants were welcoming and had great food and great prices.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2013
"Good place to stay for a day"
Ok place to stay for a day or two
1 night business trip May 4, 2013
"Not Happy"
I searched the hotels.com for a hotel with a pool for my grandchildren. We stopped and purchased masks, so they could use them in the pool. We arrived, went to Mass and then stopped to see the pool before we changed. Lo and behold, they pool was CLOSED. They were fixing the walls. I had checked their web page and there was NOTHING about the pools being closed. My grandchildren were beyond disappointed. The clerk offered his apologies, and said I would have to e-mail the manager. I did, a few hours later, he did offer me another hotel 20 miles away, but @ 7 PM, who wants to pack up and travel to another hotel. I was offered 1000 points toward my Best Western rewards program. Needless to say, this was not a good compensation. The tub water ran all night, we tried as hard as we could to shut it off, the grout around the tub needed to be cleaned, there was accumalation of nasty stuff around the tub and floor. The staff were kind and I did let them know about the tub. I am not giving this hotel a good rate because there should have been a notice on their web page about the pool, the only reason I chose this hotel. It was a very disappointing stay.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2013
Ann
"Next to Funeral Home"
if you are attending Funeral then this is the hotel to stay it is next door
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2013
"husbands birthday"
We have 3 grand kids living with us We got someone to watch then I was not at all happy with the room no pool no bar no food You real need to update website and room The to do list was 2011 in room I will think twice before booking with you agian
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Best Western Hampton"
The hot water in the shower didn't work. When we report it they have us a hey to the room next door and said try this room for your shower. And the pool was closed but was not reported that it was going to be closed for the while month.
Trip with friends Mar 20, 2013
"Close to Hampton Beach but off the strip"
Stayed in Novemeber. Didn't look like much from the outside or the lobby. But room was updated and clean. Free breakfast was just ok, but hey it was free. Close drive to Hamprton Beach where we saw a show at the Casino Ballroom.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
cindy
"Super place for comfort."
I am always impressed with white spreads and down comforters. The staff were pleasant and courteous, and the beds super comfortable. We would certainly reccomend this Inn to anyone. Good choice at breakfast.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Martha
"Run dont book"
Hotel was old. Bathroom was too small. Breakfest was awful. Way overpriced. Stayed at many Best Westerns - This was the worst by far.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"Pleasantly Suprising Buisness Stay"
The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom needed work - clean the walls near the toilet, change the shower bath mat, and molding needs to be redone. This is the one thing that kept the scores from being a 5. I preferred not to take a shower in it considering the shower floor and mat. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of the room and the reasonable rate.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Krista
"Nice resort with all the extras and comfort."
We loved the room, all recently done over brand new, large flat screen TV, new molded tub, comfortable king size new mattress, nice lounge sitting chair with many lamps in room. Wonderful FULL, breakfast following morning in very nice restaurant behind the resort, and nice clean heated pool indoors that we did not have time to use, but seemed nice, along with exercise room in basement, which we did not have time to use either. Lots of good restaurants around the area for dinner. Would visit there again, at low offer price from Expedia.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
Comfortable and convenient location - easy to find
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2012
Comfortable with friendly, helpful personnel. Several items in the bathroom (i.e. timer on fan, towel rack, shelf between sink/toilet) were broken. Not major, but certainly an inconvenience.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Fred
"Comfortable, convenient accommodation"
Excellent accommodation at a great price. The room was clean, big, and had nice extras like an ironing board and hair dryer. The included breakfast was okay but the styrofoam plates seemed a bit tacky and the dining room looked like it had seen better days.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
"Great Hotel, I hated my room."
This hotel is very well maintained an the staff is very friendly. The problem I had with my room it's that it only a few feet away from the road. After waking up very early to catch my flight , I wanted to take a nap. I couldn't do that due to the all the cars drivin by. I felt like I was laying down on the side of the road. I was awaken very very early the next morning due to the same reasons. At the same time I also heard a very annoying beeping sound like an alarm clock, it was not mine, I double checked it( I woke up an hour early) it almost sounded like it was coming from the next room. That sound was going for around an hour. I was not at all happy with my room, I would certainly have asked to switch if I was there for more than 1 night. I imagine they must get a lot of complaints from people staying in room 150. They should turn it into a storage closet or something, it is not useful as a hotel room.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2012
"Weekend Escape"
Another great stay at this property! Clean, comfortable, near all attractions. Housekeeping staff very responsive to requests! Will be back once again soon!
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Curly
"poor choice"
The woman on evening shift that checked me in was very nice. The woman in the morning gave very poor service. Sliding patio door in my room actually fell off both times I tried to use it & the pillows were very uncomfortable for a Best Western
1 night trip Sep 10, 2012
Shana
"Very nice hotel!"
We got a great deal on this hotel room. Booked it last minute and saved a bunch. We were very pleased with our room. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. We also enjoyed the pool and breakfast that they offered. The only thing I didn't like was the layout of the hotel and how it was difficult to navigate around.
Other trip Sep 8, 2012

Had a great time at the hotel. Everyone else was friendly and kind.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2015
Fred
Hotel was nice with a great breakfast included. It is undergoing some renovations which they start at a reasonable time each day. Hampton beach has a very poor and unreliable taxi system just be aware that if you take a taxi to the beach area after 11 pm you may have to walk the 4.5 miles back.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Scot
"Great!"
Nice and cozy
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Glenn
"Family gathering"
The front desk staff were very helpful, friendly and went out of their way to offer assistance. Upgraded our room to Executive Suite. I believe because new windows were being installed on main level. The cleaning staff were very friendly and thorough. The breakfast was great. Coffee excellent. Friendly atmosphere. The Reception Hall (which we used for a luncheon after memorial at cemetery) was set up nicely.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Phyllis
"Hampton Best Western"
We had a lovely time, felt very comfortable that we stayed an extra night. . A nice,clean and comfortable hotel. The staff were over and beyond amazing.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Lynne
"An exception front desk clerk...thanks Cheryl"
It was a perfectly adequate overnight stop. The night desk clerk, Cheryl went WAY beyond the call of duty. We were very pleasantly surprised that staff would be so committed me to making sure guests questions were answered.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Nice clean hotel"
This was a nice comfortable hotel with a great breakfast available in the morning. Friendly competent staff
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Nice hotel, free breakfast, comfy beds. Would recommend. Short drive to beaches and portsmouth
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Claire
"Nice place to stay in Hampton"
The renovated parts of the Hotel were very nice. The pool was a bit too warm for my taste but very clean and had a great setting. The corridors looked dated but our room was freshly renovated and very cozy. Staff go out of their way to help you and have a very nice touch. Breakfast buffet was great.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"May 2nd stay"
We encountered a very helpful front desk staff,. Arriving at 8pm after a long 12 hour trip they recommended a nice restaurant just a short walk away then helped track down a specialty store website for my wife. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
Other trip May 9, 2013