All hotels in Hampton, New Hampshire, United States of America
815 Lafayette Road, Hampton, NH, 03842, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Quite clean
    Bad amenities
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad internet service
We loved the hotel and hope to get back soon. The next time we will bring our bathing suits!
"Enjoyed our Stay"
We enjoyed our stay, was a little disappointed that the indoor pool was cold and not ready to use while we stayed. The breakfast was very good.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Pamela
We were upgraded to a suite without asking! We were, I believe, the only guests on the entire floor! The room was nicely appointed with anything you might need. Would definitely return!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Bill and Kathy
"Positive experience"
Free room upgrade to an executive suite. Entire establishment was very clean and the hot breakfast buffet was plentiful
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Cheryl
"OK for a night"
Perfectly fine 3 star hotel for a nights stay in the area. We were in town for the Newburyport Half-Marathon and this served our needs.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"great location"
great location, early breakfast available, friendly staff
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Ed
When we arrived, we were told that we were upgraded to an executive suite...SWEET....it exceeded our expectations! The room, the breakfasts, the staff, ALL excellent!
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
PMB743
"so-so"
The workers were very helpful and nice. Room was clean however there was a spider on the bed when I arrived. other than that the room was clean. Pillow cases very uncomfortable. fitness room had very outdated equipment. Not a lot of options on the seacoast as far as updated hotels go. Overall this is one of the better options in the area.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
MIKE
"Excellent place to stay"
One concern, a smoking room should have an ashtray lol. Unless it was well hidden but I checked every draw no luck but improvised. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Ray
"Totally decent but way overpriced."
They have everything you need and it's clean and comfortable. No frills, though. For the room rate, I expected a lot more. Breakfast was fine. Decor was dated but not too bad. Overall just your basic best western. I don't know what the "plus"is supposed to mean.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel close to beach and Exeter"
It was a pleasant stay. The only room condition I have a complaint about is the shower curtain. It smelled like mildew. The room layout was great and the king bed was very comfortable. The buffet breakfast was tasty, coffee good. All in all it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Barb
Hotel was nice, breakfast buffet was horrible! Food was cold not fresh. I consider the breakfast a bonus when we booked, so not a huge deal breaker for us.....but that is the area that needed improving
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
Rose
"Beach"
The hotel was about 5 minutes from the beach. The hotel staff was very helpful with directions.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Bonnie
"Close to Hampton Beach"
Air conditioner in room was loudest I have ever heard. All 3 of us didn't sleep all night. It was ridiculous. Every time it kicked on or off we jumped. It also didn't cool the room enough even though we had it on the coldest setting. I did mention this at checkout to the woman at the desk. She, by the way, was very pleasant, both at check in and check out. It would have been a very pleasant stay otherwise. We were miserable and tired when we left.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
sandybeach
"Loud air conditioner, small bathroom"
Complained about noise air conditioner made and was told would quiet down, it never did. Toilet very cramped into a space, not user friendly, flusher difficult to get to.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Nice hotel for adults. Smallish pool."
Pleasant stay, quiet hotel on a convenient route to a lot of businesses and the beaches. Clean room and helpful staff.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Hotel was fine"
The staff was very nice, the room was clean. The only issue was the sliding glass doors rattled during the night which since I was on the first floor, it gave me the creeps that someone was trying to break in. I would advise the owner to take out the sliders, put in windows that are quieter (would also save on heat).
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"PRETTY NICE, BUT............"
The hotel is next to a funeral home/crematorium. The crematorium exhaust vent ran fairly constantly throughout our two day stay. Since we were downwind from the crematorium, I found that part of the experience to be very unpleasant.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Friendly atmosphere"
We went for a weekend tournament, it was closed to the place we had to meet. Overall it was good, for a fair price, near to local restaurants and convinience stores,
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Hpaxo
"Convenient location"
We were in a room near pool and stairway and it was very noisy with running children until after midnight. The room where toilet and shower were was very small with a toilet that was very low and small that did not flush well. Complimentary breakfast was only fair.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Alice
"Don't expect a spotless room"
Curtains had mold on them and the rug was only vacuumed in the areas where furniture would not have to be moved. I'm not very picky a clean bed is most important. I checked the beds for bed bugs and came up clean.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Overnight get away"
Found the staff to be very helpful and accommodating and friendly. When asked for recommendations on local eateries they gave names and directions as well as some menu choices. We were always greeted with a warm smile, Hello or have a nice day when entering and leaving the Front lobby. I will definitely return to this hotel in the future as well as recommend it to others.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Lancerspat
Very comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Helpful staff that resolved some problems"
The first room we were assigned had a broken heater that was sending out frigid air - the front desk was great and switched us to an upgraded suite room that was wonderful. Halls smelled of smoke but otherwise fine.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Burgy Mama
Pool area and pool were cold , pool was supposed to be heated,that's why we chose the motel. Wallpaper in bathroom was peeling off. Food was pretty good. Hallways were cold.we probably will not go back.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"hotel being remodelled"
Hotel was being remodeled. no rooms available second floor. heating element in the pool was broken our entire stay..one of the highest reasons we got this hotel. mold smell in heating unit (mold allergies) requested another room, but none were available due to remodeling. i would check it out again, but only after the construction was finished. potential for a nice stay...ours was disappointing due to the condition of overall facility
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Our night in New Hampshire"
No complaints. Everything went as planned. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable and the folks we meet were extremely friendly. Would definitley go back.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
George & Barbara
"outstanding A+ 10 minute drive to casino ballroom"
stayed there for a sevendust show at the ballroom...checked in at the counter with jerry took 2 seconds on the way in i spied three restaurants i asked him about them and he gave me a spot on review of the OLD SALT restaurant were we enjoyed a great dinner. our room was excellant at a back entrance of the hotel that was very well lit with easy access to a smoking area and our room, that was spotless. check out the next morning was equally as easy...very friendly people left so fast i forgot to check his name tag..STAY HERE.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
dave and jeanne
"ideal location"
We had to be in the area for a couple of events so the location worked out well as did the price. The stopper in the bathroom sink wasn't working correctly. So my husband crawled under the sink & was able to fix the problem of the disconnect from the lever to the drain plug. No charge to the facility for that!! Next time I'll bring exercise wear but I only saw 1 piece of equipment by the pool. Had trouble getting into building & room w/pass. Probably just needed practice :-P
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"good hotel close to where we needed to be"
overall was good, it just seemed a bit dated in the bathroom. no vanity and a pedestal sink, tough to lay out travel stuff on a pedestal sink...
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Ok"
Hotel was ok. Rooms noisy. No elevator so have to carry luggage up stairs. We stayed 2 nights and somehow they "forgot" to clean our room. Had to ask for clean towels and the housekeeping seemed very annoyed. Also got a nice wake up call at 5:30a.m. that we didn't ask for! Probably wouldn't stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Decent hotel for short stay"
My daughter and I stayed for just one night. We could hear the music in the next room over until 11:30 at night. Not too loud, just a little annoying.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Terri
"Excellent clean hotel"
It was a very clean hotel. The breakfast was hot and exceptional. The pool was great and it was reasonably close to New Hampshire Motor Speedway. I definitely would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Albert
"Comfortable"
Nice stay, staff helpful with information about area.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Betty
very good.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Good location - good overall hotel"
There was an issue between Expedia & the hotel. They upgraded me without me having to say anything. My daughter loved the pool. Plenty of resteraunts close by as well.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"great hotel. Close to beach!"
We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning! Close to beach. room was clean and staff friendly. I would go back again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Sue
"Nice hotel."
nice hotel. the staff was very friendly and helpful. about a minute drive to the beach and boardwalk.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Close to Porstmouth"
Great area! Easy to get to. Close to many attractions.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Hotel room was moldy and dirty. Definitely will never stay at a Best Western again. Staff was nice but that's it. The hotel itself was a dump.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Jay
"loved the hotel"
the freezer part of the little frig needed to be defrosted. there wasn't anything else to complain about. i definetely would stay again.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Another fine Best Western"
I always enjoy staying at Best Westerns this stay followed suit. The staff were friendly, the room was comfortable and clean and the location was appropriate for what we were doing (off the busy boardwalk but within a five minute drive). My only complaint would be we had people in the room next to us who were extremely loud in the evening that woke my friend and I up. I don't necessarily think it was thin walls, I feel it was mostly because a thin door connected both walls. Because of this we could hear everything each of the five or so people were saying, and could even hear them opening cans.
1 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2013
Amber
"Nice hotel - conveniently located"
Very satisfying. we had a ball. It was close to the casino, easy to find, we had a nice time and enjoyed our stay. We walked to a nice little candy shop nearby, miniture golf across the street, beach was close. It was clean, the only thing the pillows could have been larger for a king size bed
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"one day"
great place to stay............................................................
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Provides the basics"
A good basic hotel for a family stay. Comfortable queen beds, good hot breakfast with lots of seating, free Wi-Fi.. Single washer and dryer available for laundry. Average size indoor pool. Lots of parking. The bathroom was extremely small, difficult to navigate for family of 4. Some of the property seems older and either in need of deep cleaning or repair. For example in our bathroom the wallpaper was discolored, floor caulk next to the tub was missing or blackened, and their was mold and/or mildew on the ceiling.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Not impressed"
Two floor motel with an indoor pool. Did not try the pool. They have continental breakfast which was average but our room was not clean. The inside of the toilet was disgusting, not sure the room had been vacuumed because we saw stuff on the floor in the bathroom, the sink was cracked. That was a disturbing way to start the day. The staff was very friendly, that part was very good. The room condition was what Triple AAA considers a two star. For $169 a night I had expected it to be better, at least a 3.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Deb
"decent hotel close to beach....."
crap cell phone service and the wireless was horrible...nice free breakfast
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
SGK
"Needed a Beach day"
Nice hotel. Not to far from Hampton Beach. We drove closer and paid to park to go to the beach. The hotel had a great breakfast
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Debbie
"Just a one night stay."
Everything was great. Very friendly and helpful at check in. Room and the entire facility was clean, modern, and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
joe
"Hampton Beach"
Great place. So clean and friendly. Close to the beach but away from all the noise so you can get a good night's sleep.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013