All hotels in Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here291 Jones Rd, Falmouth, MA, 02540, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Poor"
Our room was located in the middle of a construction zone. It was unsafe, loud and we weren't given any warnings about the state of our surroundings. We requested an early check in, which they couldn't accommodate. I was double charged for the room, although, they did refund the 2nd charge. Positive: the room was clean.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Good satisfying stay"
This hotel is in a quiet location (for a good night's sleep) and yet close to Main street for shops and restaurants.
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Veronica
"newly renovated"
they have renovated the rooms and it has been a great stay experience.
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Tian J, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth! We loved hearing that you had a great experience during your stay. We hope that you are able to visit us again real soon! Holiday Inn Cape CoFalmouthth Management Team
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Tian J
"overnight visit"
We enjoyed our stay . The staff was friendly and the room was spotless.
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Kathleen, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide great hospitality by our great staff. We look forward to you visiting us again in the future! Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth Management Team
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Kathleen
"Comfortable"
Very pleasant staff. Room was clean and comfortably large. We had trouble with the drain and they were very attentive and had it fixed quickly.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Martha
"Wish I had paid the extra $$ and stayed elsewhere"
Wasn't worth the money I paid. I wish I had spent the extra money for a bed & breakfast or nicer hotel. Front desk staff was unfriendly and unwelcoming.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
The room was not cleaned at check in. Toilet overflow almost. Elevator far and walkways dirty
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
RW
"Good location and hotel"
Went oer on the long weekend of Labor Day. Everything worked well - including the breakfast. A good place to stay among all the Inns and Motels.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"There is Room for improvement"
Was too cold due to central air conditioning.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Staff Needs to be Nicer"
The hotel was very nice and clean. The staff leaves a little to be desired. The waiter that we had for breakfast was not nice at all and very slow. The front desk personnel wasn't at the desk for a long time and was rude when she returned. I think this place needs some retraining.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Not what we hoped for"
I found the room to be cramped, Wi-Fi internet speed incredibly slow, no way to plug the drain in the bathroom sink, bathroom too dark, A/C unit too noisy, after several attempts at unlocking the door you may be able to enter your room, and once in the door, you'll find the room to have a musty smell. Proximity to anything was a problem, can't walk to anywhere - must drive. The hotel is in need of a big time renovation. The restaurant breakfast (the only meals I ate there - my wife wouldn't eat there again after the first meal) was always served with errors (I always ordered the same thing but when it came to me, each time it was different than what I'd ordered). The buffet breakfast that I ate one morning was the worst buffet breakfast I think I've ever eaten. Scrambled eggs were so well done they crumbled apart on your plate like sand. Slow service is defined by this restaurant.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"family get a way"
Holiday Inn met our expectations, nice pool, not near beach or within walking of tourist/beach type shopping, More of a business location. But all beach activities a short drive a way.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel, but the service could improve"
We stayed at this hotel with our two young kids last weekend. The hotel is easily accessible, the rooms are clean and updated, but the service is extremely slow here. We checked in on a Saturday afternoon, and there was a line at check-in. The staff is in no hurry. The following morning, we went to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant, and the service was even slower. The waitress didn't bring us menus for about 15 minutes, she had no tolerance for young children, she was rude about such requests as 'no bacon' in an omelet. When we left, she actually ran after us to ask if we had remembered to sign the check. I recommend this hotel as a place to stay, but would keep interactions with staff to a minimum.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Inconsistent"
It was a relatively routine stay, however, I was a bit dismayed by the "free" breakfast, which was not free on the first day. On our first monring, our bill cam to over $40! That seemed very high, given it was myself and two kids, and we did not order anything extravagant. We only got a $20 discount, and I tipped on the $40, so $8 tip. I spent nearly $30 on a "free" breakfast! The next day, we had a nearly identical breakfast, and the bill came to just over $20, and with the $20 discount, we paid just a few bucks for the extra plus tip. When you advertise a "free" breakfast, it should be FREE, and there should not be such a discrepancy from one day to another depending on the waitress! The 2nd waitress was obviously more in-tune to families needs. The first one should be fired.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Cara
"Quiet area and great staff!"
The staff was very nice and helpful! The building was updated but halls were in need of vacuuming and outside of building needed repairs and painting. Pool looked a little unattended to. Our room was very nice and updated. Great night sleep and very quiet hotel the night we stayed. I would come back.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
missy
"Isn't really good"
The toilet moving The carpet smells bad The people at the restaurant don't give u lot attention when they see u have a cupons The parking is good Pool isn't too bad
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Alex Thank you for your comments about your stay with us and we look forward to sharing your comment with our team members. We are sorry to hear you did have a positive stay with us and we continually strive to improve the property and our overall service. If you are ever back in the area, we would love to have to stay with us again!
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
alex
"Never go here"
TV not working Treated so badly No extra beds although asked before booking Horrible experience ,,, rude receptionist
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Parvez We are truly sorry you did not have a positive experience at our property during your stay with us. Sharing all comments from our online reviews with our staff are very improvement to us so we can improve in any areas we lacked in. We truly wish you would give the us opportunity in the future.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Parvez
"Been there 3 times and will be back"
I travel a bit to the Cape for work related reasons and after years of looking have decided to stick with this hotel going forward if logistics makes sense. The staff is great. Rooms are clean and beds comfortable. Nothing beats bringing my pillows from home, but if you are flying in - they are fine. You should pay the extra $5.00 a day and get the breakfast - it's at the restaurant onsite and while not the "best"; they give you a $20 voucher and it's perfect for getting your day started. OJ, Coffee, Fruit, Eggs, pancakes - a real breakfast. Very close to Woods Hole if you need the ferry
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Guest Thank You for the positive review! We are happy to hear you enjoy our breakfast. Looking forward to seeing you in the future at your next stay with us.
3 night trip May 17, 2014
"Clean and comfortable stay"
The best part if the room was the very comfortable mattress and pillows. Loved having choice of firm or soft and the luxury of having four pillows on my bed. My room was spacious and clean and also well decorated. I did not try the restaurant because of the mixed reviews and limited choices. It would have been nice if breakfast was included.
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Mary Thank you for your 4 star review! We love to hear the positive comments regarding our rooms - I will admit the pillows are great. The comments about the restaurant are greatly appreciated. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Other trip May 13, 2014
mary
"Perfect!"
I was very pleased with everything. Decor was so fresh and modern. Pillows and mattresses were to die for! I slept for 7.5 hours straight! I will definitely be back.
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Kim Thank you for your 5 star review! We are excited that our room updates are completed and our rooms are fresh and modern. Our pillows were updated during the updates as well, I personally love our new pillows. We look forward to your next stay with us!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
In town for conference. Convenient location. Pretty good food at hotel restaurant.
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Thank you for your 4 star review!
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
It was really nice even though I just stay 1 night I like it because the room was very clean and the beds are very comfortable very nice
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Not bad, not great, just OK"
This is not a bad place to stay, but it isn't a great place either. The hotel is oddly laid out, with no elevators, and a strange downstairs and then upstairs trek to rooms. At the end of a travel day with luggage, the lack of convenience is noticeable. The location is also not bad, but it isn't immediately close to anything like restaurants or services either.
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Traveller, Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We are sorry that you did not like the layout or location of the hotel. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps the hotel improve.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Great Overnight!"
My mother and I were trying to catch an early boat on Saturday to the Vineyard for some wedding planning. It was the perfect location as it was 5 minutes away from Palmer Lot. The overnight staff were very helpful and friendly. I would defiantly stay there again...and probably will thought this wedding planning process.
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Thank You Dgiguere We appreciate your 5 star rating! Congrats on your upcoming wedding and we hope to see you again during the planning process. Thank you for mentioning our overnight staff - as they are a great part of our front desk team! Looking forward to seeing you and your mom again --
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Dgiguere
"Hockey madness-"
When I went to my room 30 people were having a party in the hall, and the bedside lamp didn't work. They moved my room when I asked. I also was disappointed that I could have gotten the islander rate that was HALF of the Expedia non refundable price. Will know better next time.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Sue
"Indoor pool closed for the weekend"
I chose the Holiday Inn fir the in door pool.The pool was not available for use the entire weekend.However when I told the front desk how disappointed I was at not being able to swim. ..I was given a FREE night w.breakfast! Now that is fantastic customer service. The Serta pillow top.mattress was so comfortable. .I slept like a baby!
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Deanna, Thank you for taking the time to give feedback of the hotel. We are currently upgrading the property and apologize for the pool being out of order! We are pleased to hear that everything worked out well. Cheers!
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
Deanna
"Great Hotel..Lousy personel"
The rooms were beautiful and clean. The desk clerk was argumentative as we requested two rooms with a king bed in each and got something different when we got there. had to show confirmation on my phone. The bartender was rude and asked us to take our drinks to the lobby when she wanted to close, but it wasn't nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Susan, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the issues that occurred and hope that you will give us another chance in the future. Your input is very important to us and I have shared this review with the entire staff. Cheers!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Friendliest staff ever"
Hotel was very clean and neat. Probably one of the most friendly, accommodating staff's ever encountered........ and I use to work in the hotel industry. Front desk, housekeeping and bartender were friendly helpful. Made our stay most enjoyable.
Response by Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Dear Traveller, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Our employees work very hard to ensure that our guests are happy and we appreciate the kind words. Come back and visit again!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Clean, comfortable, good value for the location. Needs some updating but much better than most Holiday Inns.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Everything was fine, and we were happily accommodated with another room when ours was not ready in time. Only real complaint was that we couldn't get any hot water for shower in morning
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Disappointing accommodation."
I was skeptical to begin with, I'm not a fan of the Holiday Inn chain; however being located in Falmouth and the higher price point for a one-night stay I took the chance. Very disappointed in the entire experience. Restaurant and lounge looked dirty do we didn't try it and the room was a bigger disappointment. Sink and tub were clogged and the linens were dirty; blood on top cover of bed. Disgusting to day the least. Thank goodness we had other linens to make do.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Ok, but not what expected for the price"
We stayed one night in order to take the MV ferry the next morning. We arrived late but had called ahead. We were a party of five and had searched for rooms for families, so expected that our reservation for 5 people would include space for all of us in one room. With only two full-size beds, we had to request the roll-away at 1 am and be informed by the manager that I should have known to request the rollaway. He didn't offer us a larger room to accommodate the rollaway, which blocked the bathroom door and was essentially a fire hazard. For families with 3 kids, need to call ahead and find out about rooms that say they can accommodate 5 people.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Robin
"Everthing about the place was great"
Easy to find location. Staff could not have been nicer, even held the kitchen and bar open late for our groups arrival (we were in town for a funeral). Food was fantastic and the menu surprisingly modern and well thought out. The room was larger than expected and comfortable and quiet.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Very convenient stopover location before visiting"
Good
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Overall nice"
The hotel was close to everything in Falmouth. They provided a nice buffet at the restaurant at a reasonable cost. The employees were pleasant and helpful!
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Need Major adjustment"
There were food inside the drawers, the bathtub was dirty, and had hairs. Room services was very poor, and the room was never cleand properly throughout our stay. I would consider this place more like a Motel instead of a Hotel. Rate it as one star
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
sid
"Need Major adjustment"
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
sid
"Lower end hotel"
We were only there 5 hours but the it was clearly not a op of line hotel. The water in the shower took about 5 minutes to heat up in the morning.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
We stayed one night on route to the Vineyard. Everything was great. Staff was very hospitable especially the hostess and bartender at the restaurant ... Excellent
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Thankfully short stay..."
Front desk attendant was pleasant and location was great for our visit to the Woods Hole facilities. The positives stop there. Room was not cleaned well (there were blond hairs on the bed, a tennis ball under the bed, and no tissues in the tissue box). Bath/shower had mold. Front desk attendant was alone, thus if she received a call while you were at the desk (she received 2 while I was there), you waited. TVs stopped worked at about 9pm and were not working again until about 10:30 the next morning (not sure if that was the hotel's fault). I'm amazed by the number of strong reviews, but then again I may have had a similar experience if my room had been cleaned. Just not an enjoyable stay, and I am not very picky.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Notcomingback
"Good Hotel, Exterior could use some help"
The room was clean, but they could only provide my wife and I a room with two queen beds instead of a king. Interior of the hotel was clean, but the exterior was a bit dilapidated. It was nice the hotel had a coin operated washer/dryer as well as a laundry soap dispenser. The hotel location was great. It was close to the main road leading to Martha's Vineyard as well highway 20, making an ideal place to launch a Cape Cod adventure.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2013
"One of the better spots in the Cape"
The Cape is notorious for getting away with over-priced motels during the busy summer season. This Holiday Inn, while nothing to write home about, is certainly one of the better and more reasonable options this time of year.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
Great location. Very helpful staff. Rooms were spacious and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"A good place to stay in Cape Cod - Falmouth"
This hotel is pretty close to everything in Falmouth. The staff was pretty friendly and guided us to some good places and even advised us on how to save a few bucks here and there. I'd definitely recommend this place.
5 night romance trip Jul 9, 2013
"Holiday Out!"
Miserable hotel! I checked in at 2pm on the day of a wedding starting at 4pm. The desk person said that our room would not be ready until 3pm, but if we wanted a different room, we could check in sooner. This is a Holiday Inn, we did not pick our specific room, so clearly we just took the first room. Upon entering the hallway to our room, we noticed a half eaten burger left on the floor by cleaning staff after room service. This burger remained until we checked out the following afternoon. Not far from the burger a large water spider perched on the wall. It disappeared the next day. Our room was sweltering and smelled like mold (probably due to the damp floor that remained moist throughout our one-night stay). We tried to set the A/C to 65 degrees, but the room temp never dropped below 74. The maintenance guy instructed us that "these units don't work so well." Very reassuring, considering the high summer rates. One of the two beds was unmade. Cleaning staff forgot to do the second bed, the pillows were on the floor, the comforter was missing. We decided to get some ice to cool our drinks in the sweltering room, but after not finding an ice bucket, we tried to use the coffee pot to collect some ice. We changed our mind after noticing the large hair in the coffee pot. We were promised a new room, but this never happened. I feel angry and furious about spending any amount of time in this hotel room, not to mention having to spend money to be there.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2013
Close to all of the amenities and sights that we were interested in exploring and would recommend vacationing in Cape Cod.
5 night romance trip Jul 1, 2013
This was the perfect location for us, as I was not able to rent a car until Monday. So we checked in at 3:00p.m. on Sunday, and my grand-daughter was able to walk to the ocean, and we had an excellent dinner there that night.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"A Bit Out of the Way"
The hotel and the staff were all fine. The hotel is in a location all by itself. There is no where to walk and, other than the hotel restaurant, driving was required to get anything to eat. All in all, a good stay but not too convenient.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Ellen
"its alright"
all in all its alright. bit boring. room was smelly. plus not the way its shown in the pictures. pictures are very impressive. no microwave and no refrigerator.
Other trip May 29, 2013