All hotels in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7235 Engle Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"pleasant stay - would stay there again."
Very enjoyable stay. clean, spacious rooms. nice front desk help and nice neighborhood/area.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great service, outdated motif"
great service, quiet. outdated furnishings, needed to stock more trash bags and other basics that i had to request.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Comfortable beds but disappointing breakfast."
Beds were very comfortable- Sofabed was not. It was nice to have separate heating controls in the bedrooms. Main bedroom had its own mirror so more than one person could get ready in the morning. The breakfast was very disappointing though. Very little offered and a very small room seating only about 12 guests.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Kimberly
We stayed over Christmas vacation and it was our first time ever staying with this Hotel! I was so impressed with the service, Housekeeping was outstanding!! it was so nice to come back to our room with it cleaned and beds made . The breakfast was great and always fresh, The front desk service was awesome we loved being in the main building 1st floor as well ! we will be back to this location
7 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Katie
"Very nice"
Hotel was very nice. My fiancé and I stayed with our dog over the Thanksgiving holiday. The pet fee on top of the nightly rate was higher than other similar hotels in the area, but it was very clean and enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
We loved the 2 bedroom suite. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was great. The breakfast was good and had a lot of healthy choices. The family enjoyed the outdoor swimming pool and fitness room as well. We loved it!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
G. Harris
"Great Value and Location"
The hotel ended up being a great place to stay for the event that I was in town for. I was conveniently located off the highway and there were many places to eat nearby. The hotel staff was very personable and friendly and I enjoyed my time at the hotel. Rooms were clean and spacious for my visit.
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Close to Baldwin Wallace"
Good price for decent room. It was very close to Baldwin Wallace and had restaurants close by. Easy in and out.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
DMB
"Great hotel but not so friendly staff"
Clean hotel, will definitely stay again. Staff was a little on the unhelpful side.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
"Not bad"
The room seemed to be in good shape and clean, the only problem was that after flushing the toilet it would run for a long time and was loud. The bed was comfortable and the kitchen was nice to have. I would stay again if I was in the area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"A place to rest and recharge your battery."
It may be off the beaten path, but it's a fine place to recharge your battery. Parking is a bit lacking & continental breakfast isn't more than a vending machine muffin & a cup of coffee that must be enjoyed while standing in the cramped lobby. For more frills you may want to stay next door at the Marriott.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Stephen
The front desk person couldn't find our reservation. After giving him the reservation number it still took him a few minutes to find it. The room was advertised as a suite, it had a queen bed, sleeper sofa, tiny but complete kitchen & bathroom. That's not a suite to me. The room looked clean on first glance, but we kept finding dirty areas. For example, there was dried splatter on the inside of one of the lampshades, there were dirty areas on the shower curtain. Room did have a full ironing board, iron, complimentary shampoo, conditioner, soap & body wash.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2012

"Cleanliness/Quality"
I didn't think the hotel was at par with Mariott properties. The first room assigned had a strange odor to it.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2012
3 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2013
Cypriana

TripAdvisor reviews for TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport

"3 weeks while at Cleveland Clinic"
04/16/15 lmasher West Lafayette, Indiana
This was a perfect place to stay while I was here going to Cleveland Clinic. With the kitchenette and laundry, I was comfortable and able to eat in and not have to eat out all of the time. Breakfast at the hotel was not great but with my on kitchen I could fit my own breakfast. Also there was a van that transported to the clinic several times a day....granted the times weren't always perfect however waiting at the hospital was always much better then paying for parking and dealing with the traffic! Also they have a pet policy so you can bring your pet also. Housekeeping is not always the best though. I had a cat and they did not always want to come in the room due to being afraid of the kitty. So sometimes I had to go ask for towels, but this was not a big deal. I did have free internet, but it was difficult to connect all of the time....and once I got home, even with my protection, I did have viruses. But this is not unusual with hotels :-(
"Loved this place!!"
03/25/15 DebbieF73160 Moore, Oklahoma
We visited this hotel and booked the 2 bedroom suite, complete w/ kitchen. Loved the extra space for the 3 night stay. Updated paint and decor and the sofa bed was even comfortable too! Bedding was extra fresh and modern, pillows and beds were great! Granite counter tops in kitchen and bathroom and flat screens in each bedroom and living room. Paul Mitchell hair products! Front desk employees were very friendly and accommodating with anything we asked. Breakfast area was small but had nice healthy breakfast items and restocked often! Workout area was a little small but enough for a quick workout and also had free weights. Pool was outdoors and not open but could use the indoor pool and hot tub next door at the sister property. It, too, was very clean. I am picky about hotels and this one passed with flying colors!! Thank you for an enjoyable stay!
"There has to be better"
03/24/15 joshmom Florida
Calling it Suites is the first misnomer. It's just a room with a tiny kitchen-ette in it. There is a queen bed with a pullout right next to each other. Our room didn't have a blanket for the pullout and when I called, I was told it would be brought up. Needless to say, it never arrived. We called again when we got back from dinner to be told by the person answering that he had been on for the past few hours and I never called and he wasnt sure he could find a blanket. it took a bit of insisting in order to get one and he did everything possible to tell me it wasn't possible The place is old, not well kept, the front desk is unresponsive - pick another place, unless this is the cheapest. I would avoid it...
"Just like home:)"
03/21/15 Amykayw810
Great hotel great price. Room was spacious and loved having a kitchenette. Was here for a training and having the fridge, quiet room, comfortable bed and awesome water pressure for the shower made our trip very home like. Will definitely stay again!!
"Great Place for Cleveland Clinic Stays"
03/03/15 lmc8788 Saint Joseph, Michigan
I've been coming to Cleveland Clinic for 15 months straight!!! Staying at Twoneplace Suites is a GREAT way to be comfortable and feel more at home. I enjoy cooking and being able to cook in our room is awesome. It's close enough to the Clinic and they have shuttle service if you need to stay the entire day there. The rooms are comfy. I noticed during out winter stays, they have a really difficult time keeping the parking lot clear. I know you can't get all the snow but it was really deep.
"Clean Hotel with Great Staff"
01/21/15 Filly2440
I was very happy with this hotel. Very clean and very helpful hotel staff. The refridgerator was a bit loud as was the HVAC unit, but not too bad. All in all a great place to stay and I would definitely stay there again.
"Great Place To Stay After A Long Day On The Road"
01/09/15 twowanderers20169 Haymarket, Virginia
After driving all day on January 4th 2015 under wintry road conditions, it was a welcome relief to stop at the Town Place Suites at Cleveland Airport. I chose this particular hotel because they accept pets and that was my primary mission on this trip - to pick up a new pedigreed kitten in Michigan and drive back home to Northern Virginia. Although I feel that $75 was a heavy fee for a kitten in a crate that was confined to the bathroom while at the hotel, it was worth it because none of the other hotels nearby would accept pets. Perhaps pet fees on a sliding scale dependent on the type of pet and age, size, etc., would be helpful to travelers. The staff, upon check-in was super. Scott was on duty and was professional and friendly. About an hour after checking in, I noticed a peeping sound like a microwave makes when the food is done. I searched for 10 or 15 minutes trying to track it down with no success. The peeps came at exactly one minute intervals. Rather than have it drive me crazy, I called the front desk and Scott came to the room within 2 minutes. Once there, we both listened and tried to find the source. It took a few minutes, but eventually Scott discovered that the dishwasher was somehow stopped in mid-cycle and was trying to let us know it. He soon was able to cancel the dishwasher's cycle and all was well. Thanks Scott. The only negative I can share relates to the heating system. Although thermostatically controlled, the unit was in the wall and given the frigid temperatures, was turning on-and-off all night with more than a little bit of fan noise. The bed however, was super comfortable! The complementary breakfast was adequate and served the purpose of getting me on the road quickly. All in all, since I wasn't there to spend more than the night, it was a great place to break-up my trip.
"Overnight before our flight"
12/19/14 Spinner915 Broadview Heights, Ohio
Spent the night before our flight and to take advantage of their park and fly program. Scott was very accommodating and helped me with my wifi connection. Room was clean and nicely decorated, breakfast was simple but good. Only negative is that the bed was way too soft. But that's personal preference. I would recommend this hotel.
"Oh Em Geeee"
12/13/14 BlancaMarie Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Came here with a few friends after returning back from a trip to columbus for a comedy jam, and we booked a 2 bedroom suite and it was beyond my exectations. Large Space, updated, clean, beautiful kitchens and I felt like I walked into my new apartment lol. It was very nice. Definitley well worth the value.
"Cleveland Area Visit"
12/10/14 Dave H Penn Trafford, USA
My wife and I stayed at this location (two nights) because we were visiting the Cleveland area and wanted a location that wasn’t in downtown but not too far away, this property fit the bill nicely. Downtown Cleveland was only 15-20 minutes away, plus the “A Christmas Story” house and museum was only 10 minutes from us. There were plenty of dining options in the immediate area to choose from. Towne Place Suites are on the lower budget side of Marriott properties but still this place was fine, room was nice and we enjoyed the full kitchen feature. The free morning breakfast didn’t have a big spread but it had enough items to satisfy. If visiting the area this is a viable choice.