All hotels in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, United States of America
7235 Engle Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Your best Stay in Cleveland."
Almost the entire staff was incredible, especially Nate at the front desk and all the shuttle drivers. we had a business group doing a show at the I-X center and they went out of their way to make sure our stay was great. There was one less than friendly/helpful clerk and one discourteous bartender at the Courtyard next door and when we mentioned it, the rest of the team were immediately apologetic and worked to resolve our issues. I'd rate this hotel with the best we've stayed at and we book rooms all over the country. The staff understands the importance of good service and they totally deliver it.
8 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Shaun P
"update your check in lobby and you will get 5 star"
the lobby really needs an update. first impressions are everything. I was a little nervous when I saw the check in area (felt like a cheap hotel). the guy working the desk was fantastic. the room was really nice. the shuttle to the airport was very timely and helpful. I would have given top rating if the lobby was more appealing and updated.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Stephen
"pleasant stay - would stay there again."
Very enjoyable stay. clean, spacious rooms. nice front desk help and nice neighborhood/area.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
the hotel stay was great. My only complaint was the wait at the airport for the shuttle.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Dorian
"Great service, outdated motif"
great service, quiet. outdated furnishings, needed to stock more trash bags and other basics that i had to request.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Comfortable beds but disappointing breakfast."
Beds were very comfortable- Sofabed was not. It was nice to have separate heating controls in the bedrooms. Main bedroom had its own mirror so more than one person could get ready in the morning. The breakfast was very disappointing though. Very little offered and a very small room seating only about 12 guests.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Kimberly
We stayed over Christmas vacation and it was our first time ever staying with this Hotel! I was so impressed with the service, Housekeeping was outstanding!! it was so nice to come back to our room with it cleaned and beds made . The breakfast was great and always fresh, The front desk service was awesome we loved being in the main building 1st floor as well ! we will be back to this location
7 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Katie
"Very nice"
Hotel was very nice. My fiancé and I stayed with our dog over the Thanksgiving holiday. The pet fee on top of the nightly rate was higher than other similar hotels in the area, but it was very clean and enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
We loved the 2 bedroom suite. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was great. The breakfast was good and had a lot of healthy choices. The family enjoyed the outdoor swimming pool and fitness room as well. We loved it!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
G. Harris
"Great Value and Location"
The hotel ended up being a great place to stay for the event that I was in town for. I was conveniently located off the highway and there were many places to eat nearby. The hotel staff was very personable and friendly and I enjoyed my time at the hotel. Rooms were clean and spacious for my visit.
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Close to Baldwin Wallace"
Good price for decent room. It was very close to Baldwin Wallace and had restaurants close by. Easy in and out.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
DMB
"Great hotel but not so friendly staff"
Clean hotel, will definitely stay again. Staff was a little on the unhelpful side.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
"Not bad"
The room seemed to be in good shape and clean, the only problem was that after flushing the toilet it would run for a long time and was loud. The bed was comfortable and the kitchen was nice to have. I would stay again if I was in the area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"A place to rest and recharge your battery."
It may be off the beaten path, but it's a fine place to recharge your battery. Parking is a bit lacking & continental breakfast isn't more than a vending machine muffin & a cup of coffee that must be enjoyed while standing in the cramped lobby. For more frills you may want to stay next door at the Marriott.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Stephen

"Cleanliness/Quality"
I didn't think the hotel was at par with Mariott properties. The first room assigned had a strange odor to it.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2012
3 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2013
Cypriana

TripAdvisor reviews for TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport

"Excellent, Clean and Quiet"
06/17/15 Bindy5London_Ontario London, Ontario
Stayed here one night on our way home from Virginia. Excellent room - clean and quiet. Breakfast was excellent. Our only issue was that housecleaning knocked on our door despite a do not disturb sign hanging from it. Otherwise - no issues.
"Clean and convient"
05/31/15 Calley H
We are out of town for a week and will be traveling and staying at these hotels. The main reason we pick these hotels is due to the kitchen that they have in them since I cook each one of our meals. This particular TownePlace is a bit older then some of the ones we have stayed at and is a bit more "worn" out. The bed is sunken in there is sticky stuff on the floor, not to mention the internet is like trying to get in to Fort Knox. If you are looking to have the convince of cooking your own meals and having a small studio on your stay then this is the place for you.
"Personal "
05/27/15 candi302
I really have enjoyed my stay here. The staff provided excellent customer service and where very accommodating. You receive complimentary breakfast which was very nice and convenience (Hot/cold cereal, boiled eggs, bagels, coffee and other cold beverages, muffins, & fruit). The rooms were very clean and met my standards after I did my "Anthony - Hotel Impossible" inspection. :-) The exterior landscape is presentable and kept. This would be my choice of stay if I was in the area again.
"Very clean and comfortable "
05/26/15 KFCincy26 Cincinnati, Ohio
We stayed here because of a Cleveland Clinic "transplant rate." It is very clean and comfortable. It is laid out like a typical Marriott vacation resort condo just smaller. Three TVs, equipped small kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, etc., comfortable beds and it was quiet. It's a bit far from the Clinic but worth it for the rate we got.
"Love this place"
05/19/15 LVLP Las Vegas
Great location, near 71 and close to the CLE airport, with free shuttle. The rooms are always clean & comfortable, Fridge, microwave, coffee maker & necessary utensils are on hand. Nice breakfast with moderate amount of choices. All the staff I have encountered at this location have been friendly & helpful. Use of facilities at Courtyard which shares the parking lot. I always try to stay here when I am in town!
"I-71 Noise and Maintenance Issues"
05/02/15 Want2GoHome United States
This is not a bad hotel. The staff is mostly helpful (except for one guy who seems to sit at the guest computer and surf the web a lot), the rooms are relatively new and the location is functional. I had were some maintenance issues in the room - the paper towel holder was missing a screw, the faceplate on the microwave was falling off, the TV would not stay in place (the sliding track could not be locked) and the bathroom fan did not work. They are all minor but you wonder why they are not reported by housekeeping and fixed. The bigger problem is that it is right against Interstate 71 - the main highway between Cleveland and Columbus. Even in the building that is farther from I-71, you can hear the cars.
"3 weeks while at Cleveland Clinic"
04/16/15 lmasher West Lafayette, Indiana
This was a perfect place to stay while I was here going to Cleveland Clinic. With the kitchenette and laundry, I was comfortable and able to eat in and not have to eat out all of the time. Breakfast at the hotel was not great but with my on kitchen I could fit my own breakfast. Also there was a van that transported to the clinic several times a day....granted the times weren't always perfect however waiting at the hospital was always much better then paying for parking and dealing with the traffic! Also they have a pet policy so you can bring your pet also. Housekeeping is not always the best though. I had a cat and they did not always want to come in the room due to being afraid of the kitty. So sometimes I had to go ask for towels, but this was not a big deal. I did have free internet, but it was difficult to connect all of the time....and once I got home, even with my protection, I did have viruses. But this is not unusual with hotels :-(
"Loved this place!!"
03/25/15 DebbieF73160 Moore, Oklahoma
We visited this hotel and booked the 2 bedroom suite, complete w/ kitchen. Loved the extra space for the 3 night stay. Updated paint and decor and the sofa bed was even comfortable too! Bedding was extra fresh and modern, pillows and beds were great! Granite counter tops in kitchen and bathroom and flat screens in each bedroom and living room. Paul Mitchell hair products! Front desk employees were very friendly and accommodating with anything we asked. Breakfast area was small but had nice healthy breakfast items and restocked often! Workout area was a little small but enough for a quick workout and also had free weights. Pool was outdoors and not open but could use the indoor pool and hot tub next door at the sister property. It, too, was very clean. I am picky about hotels and this one passed with flying colors!! Thank you for an enjoyable stay!
"There has to be better"
03/24/15 joshmom Florida
Calling it Suites is the first misnomer. It's just a room with a tiny kitchen-ette in it. There is a queen bed with a pullout right next to each other. Our room didn't have a blanket for the pullout and when I called, I was told it would be brought up. Needless to say, it never arrived. We called again when we got back from dinner to be told by the person answering that he had been on for the past few hours and I never called and he wasnt sure he could find a blanket. it took a bit of insisting in order to get one and he did everything possible to tell me it wasn't possible The place is old, not well kept, the front desk is unresponsive - pick another place, unless this is the cheapest. I would avoid it...
"Just like home:)"
03/21/15 Amykayw810
Great hotel great price. Room was spacious and loved having a kitchenette. Was here for a training and having the fridge, quiet room, comfortable bed and awesome water pressure for the shower made our trip very home like. Will definitely stay again!!