All hotels in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, United States of America
7235 Engle Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Breakfast is average
    Food is not good
"Nice place."
Fast checkin. Great rooms. Had to leave before breakfast started so I don't know how it was. Carpet is dated. Comfy beds.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
"my stay"
i was at this hotel for a 1 night stay to visit a friend. the hotel was excellent! very comfortable bed and the room was very clean and roomy! would recommend!
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2015
sandra
"Disappointed."
The front desk person didn't seem to know much about any question I asked her. She was not rude or nasty but not helpful either. My bathroom's garbage had not been emptied before my arrival and I can't say the rest of the room was that clean either. The steps up to where my room was had caked dried dirt on them for more than 2 days. I was surprised this was a Marriott Property - not up to the usual standard.
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
The hotel was great. Service, breakfast, the room, overall very good stay. Our only issue was being on the side facing the highway. Lots of traffic noise all night. My fault for not asking to move.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Douglas S.
"Soft mattress"
I liked everything about this hotel except the bed. We did not get a good night's sleep which is the most important thing when you are just traveling through and not doing any sightseeing. I am sorry but I will not be staying at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
judy
"Business stop in Cleveland"
Great stay close to airport, fast shuttle & nice people!
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
TIMOTHY
It was nice also the breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Aaron
"Hotel was OK - staff were super"
Hotel was advertised on hotels.com as pet friendly, but when arrived, the fee was actually $100 non-refundable. It should have been clear on the website. The hotel was just OK - nothing great in a so-so area. However, very convenient to the freeway and places to eat.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Carla
More than I needed for my brief stay but was worth it. The room was nice and clean. No issues with noise. The kitchen was stocked with dishes so there was no need to ask. Would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Devon
The room was tired. It did not resemble how the photo looked in hotels.com. The carpet in the corridors was very old and the whole place could do with a freshen up.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Great hotel, great value & location."
Great hotel, great value & location. Staff was pleasant.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
very good wiil be returning very clean staff friendly
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Easy access to highway."
Spacious room. Nice to find a place that allows pets. Good breakfast.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Your best Stay in Cleveland."
Almost the entire staff was incredible, especially Nate at the front desk and all the shuttle drivers. we had a business group doing a show at the I-X center and they went out of their way to make sure our stay was great. There was one less than friendly/helpful clerk and one discourteous bartender at the Courtyard next door and when we mentioned it, the rest of the team were immediately apologetic and worked to resolve our issues. I'd rate this hotel with the best we've stayed at and we book rooms all over the country. The staff understands the importance of good service and they totally deliver it.
8 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Shaun P
"Conveniently located hotel in safe area"
Was a nice experience both times I stayed here. Staff is friendly and helpful. Surrounding area is safe with grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants close by. Room was clean and spacious. Overall a nice experience. Definitely recommend.
Other trip May 12, 2015
K
"update your check in lobby and you will get 5 star"
the lobby really needs an update. first impressions are everything. I was a little nervous when I saw the check in area (felt like a cheap hotel). the guy working the desk was fantastic. the room was really nice. the shuttle to the airport was very timely and helpful. I would have given top rating if the lobby was more appealing and updated.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Stephen
"Safe area, friendly staff, nice place"
Staff was helpful & nice..dishes in my suite were dirty ( meaning dirty dishes left in the dishwasher)but otherwise was a clean room etc..safe neighborhood and quiet...Worth every penny
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"pleasant stay - would stay there again."
Very enjoyable stay. clean, spacious rooms. nice front desk help and nice neighborhood/area.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
the hotel stay was great. My only complaint was the wait at the airport for the shuttle.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Dorian
"Great service, outdated motif"
great service, quiet. outdated furnishings, needed to stock more trash bags and other basics that i had to request.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Comfortable beds but disappointing breakfast."
Beds were very comfortable- Sofabed was not. It was nice to have separate heating controls in the bedrooms. Main bedroom had its own mirror so more than one person could get ready in the morning. The breakfast was very disappointing though. Very little offered and a very small room seating only about 12 guests.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Kimberly
We stayed over Christmas vacation and it was our first time ever staying with this Hotel! I was so impressed with the service, Housekeeping was outstanding!! it was so nice to come back to our room with it cleaned and beds made . The breakfast was great and always fresh, The front desk service was awesome we loved being in the main building 1st floor as well ! we will be back to this location
7 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Katie
"Very nice"
Hotel was very nice. My fiancé and I stayed with our dog over the Thanksgiving holiday. The pet fee on top of the nightly rate was higher than other similar hotels in the area, but it was very clean and enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
We loved the 2 bedroom suite. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was great. The breakfast was good and had a lot of healthy choices. The family enjoyed the outdoor swimming pool and fitness room as well. We loved it!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
G. Harris
"Great Value and Location"
The hotel ended up being a great place to stay for the event that I was in town for. I was conveniently located off the highway and there were many places to eat nearby. The hotel staff was very personable and friendly and I enjoyed my time at the hotel. Rooms were clean and spacious for my visit.
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Close to Baldwin Wallace"
Good price for decent room. It was very close to Baldwin Wallace and had restaurants close by. Easy in and out.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
DMB
"Great hotel but not so friendly staff"
Clean hotel, will definitely stay again. Staff was a little on the unhelpful side.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
"Not bad"
The room seemed to be in good shape and clean, the only problem was that after flushing the toilet it would run for a long time and was loud. The bed was comfortable and the kitchen was nice to have. I would stay again if I was in the area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"A place to rest and recharge your battery."
It may be off the beaten path, but it's a fine place to recharge your battery. Parking is a bit lacking & continental breakfast isn't more than a vending machine muffin & a cup of coffee that must be enjoyed while standing in the cramped lobby. For more frills you may want to stay next door at the Marriott.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Cypriana

TripAdvisor reviews for TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport

"Affordable, clean, convenient"
01/30/16 scoobapadi Dayton, Ohio
This is a great stay for multiple nights; although I stayed only one night. Check in was easy, room is spacious, included stove, refrigerator, sink, place and a few pas, microwave for basic meals in your room. My room had a double bed, two-seater couch and desk as well as small counter in the kitchen. This is all great for longer stays. They have breakfast in a common area near the lobby. Since they have room facilities for your meals, I didn't reduce the rating because of the breakfast available near the lobby. There were no meats, off-brand coffee, all bananas I saw had rotten spots on them. Toast, cereal, bread, yogurt, and waffles were available.
"Comfortable, affordable hotel near IX Center"
01/19/16 Margaret B Dublin, Ohio
We stayed at the TownPlace Suites for one night during a recent business meeting. The hotel was easy to get to and just minutes away from the IX Center and the Cleveland airport. It is a Marriott property and the accommodations are clean and comfortable. The room is large because it incorporates a bedroom and a living room in the same area. There is a kitchen as well. The bed was comfortable. We almost overslept for the meeting the next day!
"If you only need a bed"
01/14/16 Ledzep8 Hudson, Ohio
If all you need is a bed at an affordable price, this is your place. Pros: Close to the airport and right off the highway. Rooms have a kitchenette. Free Wi-Fi. Free breakfast. Cons: Dated décor. Bathroom seat wasn't completely cleaned.
"OK for a 1 Night Stay near the Airport"
12/16/15 AmyRodey Cleveland, Ohio
I stayed here after flying home from a business trip. I used Marriott Reward points to pay for this stay, which typically means a basic room, no view, etc. Since the night was free, I suppose this could be the reason I had a room that could use some maintenance. I called the hotel weeks before the stay and was assured that an airport shuttle would be available - all I had to do was call when I landed and the shuttle would be sent over. When I called, I was told a shuttle driver wouldn't be on duty for another 1.5 hours, but the hotel would pay for my cab fare. This process was OK and my cab fare was paid directly to the driver thankfully. All hotel personnel I encountered were friendly and helpful throughout the stay. The gentleman working at the front desk in the evening when I arrived was very kind and apologetic for the shuttle issue. The hotel feels small, cramped - narrow hallways and an odd setup with winding around to the elevators. It has been somewhat recently redone and has more modern furnishings, but overall could use some TLC. Improving lighting would be nice - the hallways seemed really dark. The room surfaces and bed linens were clean. I'm not sure how busy the hotel was, but it was quiet - no trouble sleeping or with loud guests while I was there. There were dings in the walls (everywhere) and the scraped up room carpeting point to the need for more attention to detail with maintenance. (see pictures of room). There were also stains on carpet and some questionable dark spots on the window curtains. The items I used in the kitchen area were spotlessly clean and in working order - microwave/fridge/silverware. The forks were all bent pretty badly, but functional. The bathroom was clean. All door locks worked OK and the Wi-Fi access was easy to use. Breakfast was good - better than I expected. Lots of variety for a complimentary breakfast. The room is very small, but there weren't many people there when I went to eat. Microwave, Toaster, hot and cold foods were available and good coffee, which is a must :) Overall, it was an OK 1 night stay near the airport for just me.
"Clean Room - Crap internet"
12/10/15 WisconsinBaderFan Brookfield, Wisconsin
The person at check in was great. She was very helpful and quick. The room was fine. It was clean and quite. The bed was comfortable. Towels were ok. My issue with the hotel was the internet speed. It was so slow. I finally gave up and went to the lobby to use the computer in the business center. They dont have a business center and only have 1 computer. I waited about 20 minutes to get on the computer. The speed on that computer was close to as bad as my room. That computer was so locked down I finally gave up. Not sure I would ever stay at that hotel again. It was ok for the money.
"Clean, quiet and a great bed!"
11/17/15 bonb1545 Grand Rapids, Michigan
Four nights in that great bed sent me home wanting to take the mattress with me. The room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. There was even adequate lighting which is unusual in hotel rooms these days. It was also extremely quiet. When I went out to leave one morning I discovered a really noisy helicopter hovering over the area. I couldn't hear it at all in the room plus never heard other people coming and going even though the parking lot was filled. I didn't eat breakfast there so I can't review that.
"The room is clean!The full length mirror was hidden. The door didn't lock properly. The breakfast was terrible."
10/31/15 Ppennysprints
The room is clean!The full length mirror was hidden. The door didn't lock properly. The breakfast was terrible. It had only a queen bed. One chair at the desk/table. A second would have been nice so we could use it as a table since it has a kitchen. The only place to eat is at the coffee table. Not happy with the situation!
"Two separate stays, consistent quality, will seek out again for future trips"
09/23/15 bretts11 Minneapolis, Minnesota
I spent two non-consecutive nights here a few weeks ago and have zero adverse issues to report. I chose the hotel based on the low Marriott points redemption to stay here, plus it's pet friendly. The hotel is two separate buildings, both two stories. The rooms are standard TownePlace style, with each room having a small kitchen and standard appliances. The property isn't anything fancy, but economically gets the job done. There are quite a places in the vicinity for dog-walking as well. The location is pretty good, with lots of dining choices. It's very convenient to the highway and airport. Free Wi-Fi and breakfast is included.
"Neat, clean and comfortable "
08/21/15 Pgsdeepak
Stayed here with family on our way to Washington DC. We were very late to check in. The front desk staff was very courteous and attentive even at 3am in the morning. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Bathroom was neat as well. Overall well maintained. Breakfast was just OK. Not a lot of options. I have not seen anything better at the other towneplace suites either so not surprised. Will come back if I pass thru the area.
"Marriott Does It Very Well, Again!"
07/19/15 RoboReviewer45 Connecticut
We have stayed here a number of times over the years and been very pleased. Our July visit was no exception. Courteous cordial staff. Great breakfast offerings. Lattes available in the Marriott Courtyard next door. Burned out bedside light replaced immediately. Housekeeping was excellent. We will be back. Great location. Wi Fi worked effortlessly! Room could use a small tray for breakfast and coffee transportation from the breakfast area. Conditioner and shampoo sample containers should be differentiated (marked) for ease of use by folks who need glasses in the morning to navigate a shower. Perhaps different colors or larger markings.