All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
129 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV, 89101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"First stay in downtown Vegas"
Nice hotel, great bed and Vic & Anthony's was stellar. Bar service in casino was slowwwww. Also, we were promised water each day as part of resort fee but did not receive.
4 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
Brenda
"Great spot in downtown."
Stayed here for a couples getaway. Hotel was nice with a really great pool and the rooms were well kept although they didn't come equity with a mini fridge. Nonetheless, it is located in a great spot in Downtown Las Vegas. Great if you want to spend your time on Fremont street, and just a short drive away from the Las Vegas Strip.
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Miguel
"Not a fan of the Golden Nugget"
Not impressed, I will definitely stick to the strip, and just drive over for the Fremont Experience. Love Fremont in general, but the hotel was not great at all, except the pool and location. We were given a room key to an occupied room, and then had to go back to the lobby and wait in line again to be given another room which had huge stains on the carpet, a tub in need of a good scrubbing, and smelled of smoke, although it was a non smoking room. Disappointing dinner at ChartHouse.
4 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
haileygirlsmom
"Surprising Quality"
I upgraded to a really nice room. Really comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2015
"Family friendly hotel."
Best family friendly hotel! I am used to staying at hotels on the strip but we wanted to try the shark tank pool and we really enjoyed it. The rooms at the Rush tower are also very clean and bathrooms were large. I would highly recommend this to friends with families. Oh and the Fremont street is right next to the hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Valerie
"Amenities aren't great."
I wish they would provide a mini fridge. The room was not properly cleaned before we arrived. There was used tissue right next to the trash can and candy on the floor. The phone handset did not work. The pool closed early without explanation even though I had called to confirm their hours. We did not have a hair dryer in the room. There was only one wall outlet in the whole room to plug in a phone charger and it was next to the window. Nothing near the nightstands.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Giovanni
"BEWARE OF HIDDEN COSTS HERE!"
My first time at the Golden Nugget. I come to Las Vegas several times a year for business & decided to give it a try. It is a nice property BUT I am getting very Sick & Tired of High Resort Fees at the hotels. At the Golden Nugget is $22.40 PER NIGHT. I inquired in check in if there is free wifi and was told Yes. When I signed onto the wi fi in my room I did not see any instruction otherwise. SO I was Most Annoyed when I checked out and got a print out of my bill to see that I had been charged $24.99 for wifi. When I asked why I was told that I had signed up for High Speed Internet which costs. Really? Well, I was told the wifi is free. Not the High Speed which I apparently clicked on not realizing that it was NOT FREE. So no good complaining they wouldn't refund it. When I asked what the $22.95 resort fee was for I was told for FREE Wifi & parking & they will print my airline boarding passes for free. I didn't have a car, I download my boarding pass on my iPhone as do most people now so Free printing of boarding passes is a joke and there is free parking Everywhere All over the City. So BEWARE of this if you chose to stay at this hotel. They are ripping you off with this. Also I dined at the Buffet that night and it was NOT GOOD, food over done and a high price for the quality.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Mary Ann
"Great stay at the Golden Nugget!"
We had a great stay at the Golden Nugget. Check in was easy, the desk is close to the main door so you don't have to search for it as you sometimes do in other LV hotels. The room was wonderful! We were in the Gold tower. Loved the pool with the aquarium in the middle of it. Gave the neighborhood a high rating because we chose to stay in downtown LV. Fremont Street is fun, but some of the surrounding areas can be a little seedy. This is not the strip so be sure this is what you want.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"One night at the Golden Nugget"
It was only a one night stay. The bed & pillows were great. Tub was chipped & had rust in one corner. Shower was fine, however. Neighorhood was typical Vegas. It said on the strip on line but this is the old strip not the new one. Restaurants were plentiful in the hotel & could get whatever you wanted. Claim Jumper was reasonably priced & very courteous. Price was the best but there is a $20.00 fee they don't mention.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
gary
"I'd definitely stay here again!"
Loved the hotel! Beds were great and staff was very friendly. Only bad part... No fridge or hair dryer in room.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Michaela
chose this hotel because of fremont st
1 night trip Jul 28, 2015
chad
"Best Hotel in Downtown Vegas"
Make sure you bring a copy of your invoice stating your bed type and tower reserved - They assigned us a room with a King in a different tower and we specifically reserved a room with double beds in the Gold Tower - they tried to tell us they didn't have any when we showed our reservation the correct room was assigned. Other than that Golden Nugget is the nicest hotel downtown, great restaurants and the casino is airy and well ventilated!
2 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
"poor comfort"
golden nugget, being the anchor of all the hotels down at the Fremont experience north las vegas , was overall good. the staff at check-in was friendly and quick ( considering it was on a sunday evening). but, being one of the best there, I was disappointed in their room. it did not smell welcoming and the ac unit underperformed. the ac unit was inoperable on the consumer side and its preset by the establishment , which is a definite negative mark. it should not matter if the rooms face east or west and on anytime of the day or season, golden nugget being the largest and attractive hotel in Fremont came to a low level on comfort in the rooms due to poor and old cooling equipment.. for what they charge ( they are the highest on Fremont) they have no excuse for poor running un its. 3 stars only
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Golden Nugget"
I will stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Rush Tower !!"
Stayed in Rush Tower , not my first time . Yes I would definitely stay here again .
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Akira
"vocation"
good vocation good location
3 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
dennis
Staff was helpful. Pool was even better when in it. Room was clean and spacious for our group. Thought the air conditioner could have worked better.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Samantha
"Great Hotel for the price!"
We booked a room for two nights in the middle of the week in mid July, hoping to avoid the crowds and get some good pool time in. However, the pools were very crowded and had lots of kids. This is not the hotels fault by any means, but disappointing either way. The hotel was awesome though, the pool was very cool with the shark tank and the water slide that runs through it. There was an adult only pool on the 3rd level where you wait in line for the slide, but we all didn't have our ID's and they are very strict on that even though people in our party were in their 50's! There are so many choices to eat around there and the Freemont experience is very cool. I'd go back and recommend this place to friends.
2 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
Justin
"Top Notch Hotel!"
Fabulous job! Love the Nugget...Saw Gordy Brown...For the "3rd" time would see Him Again :) Thx...See You next year ☆
3 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
Michelle A
"A perfect week..."
Not a single complaint.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Norman
I like the Golden Nugget. But the room key worked inconsistently, often taking a few tries to enter. And the bathroom sink was stopped up, and we needed maintenance to fix it.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great Hotel in the heart of the Freemont Experienc"
Stayed at Golden nugget years ago, and came back to find it as enjoyable as our first time there. Hotel staff are friendly, professional and efficient. It amazes me how clean it is kept considering the amount of people using this facility. We had one problem with our a/c unit leaking onto carpeting and maintenance was on it immediately to correct the problem. The one negative (which may apply to all hotels in the area) is that smoking was allowed in the pool area. There are many children in this area and I noticed one woman flicking her ashes on the ground at poolside rather than getting an ashtray! I wish they would change their smoking poilcy in this regard.But the Freemont Experience is the place to be in Vegas, and the Golden Nugget is right in the heart of it all!
5 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Walter
"Good Stay"
Everything was great about our stay with only one exception. They were understaffed at the checkout desk. I was not planning on spending 30 minutes to close by bill out.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Douglas
"advantages to late arrival"
Given an upgrade to different tower as the tower we booked was oversold. The newly renovated tower was modern and clean.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Rebecca
"Very nice stay"
Our stay was very nice
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
fun fun fun!
2 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
"nice place to stay"
The pool was amazing. The person to get the cabana was not very friendly, and seemed annoyed when Iask questions. No big deal, was a great stay
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice casino
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Earl
"Comfortable, good value compared to the Strip"
My husband and I decided to spend a night on Freemont Street after spending two nights on the strip. It was nice to have some more affordable entertainment and dining options. We got great happy hour deals at Chart House and Grotto, two of their restaurants. Our waitress Danielle at Chart House was particularly friendly. I only have two complaints about our stay. One: the pool area, which is supposed to be one of the best hotel pools in Vegas, was way too crowded. We checked in around 3:00 and were hoping to spend a couple hours at the pool. Nope. The pool is just way too small for the amount of guests this hotel accommodates. It needs to be about 3-4 times bigger to be comfortable. Even the 21+ pool area was disappointing and overcrowded. Two: we had reserved a room in the Rush Tower. When we checked in, the woman at the registration desk asked if we wanted to be on the Freemont St side or the quieter side. She warned me that the Freemont St side was pretty noisy until about 1:00-2:00 am. I asked for the quieter side. She had to have made a mistake, because there is no way we were on the quiet side. We could hear the bands from the street clear as day. Since we only stayed one night and came in around 1:00 am, it wasn't a big deal. If we had been there longer I probably would have asked that they move us. Overall though, we had a good experience and would stay there again if we visit the area again.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
very well
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
jie
We had booked a room in the Carson tower with a king bed. When we got there, all the rooms in the Carson tower were with 2 double beds. If we wanted a king bed, we had to upgrade to the Rush tower for an extra charge each night. We did end up upgrading, but I think the hotel should have taken fault for not having the room we booked months in advance. That being said, the room was awesome. The window overlooked Fremont which was great, the room was comfortable, updated and very clean. The pool is incredible! We spent so much time just watching the sharks swimming past. Lots of great bars in the hotel itself, including another huge aquarium wall. It's really a beautiful place, definitely an amazing place to stay in Vegas, and honestly the strip is overrated. Fremont street is its own party!
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Loved the hotel and loved Fremont street, but the housekeeping were very rude! I reported one of them and they handled it right away. If you stay here....just don't ask housekeeping any questions about laundry!
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Vegas"
Amazing bed and pillows (that you can purchase). Great downtown location.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
"Not so golden"
A little upset they closed the pool for no good reason. Was the whole reason we wanted to stay there. Also wanted to charge me for coffee that was in my room and bottled water.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
The hotel was great. Super clean and modern looking. Great pool area with amazing tank. Smelled clean. Nice size room. Loved it. Will definitely be returning.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Getsemani
"The place to stay in Vegas"
Hands down the best spot on the strip. Will definitely stay there next time in Vegas.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
RONALD
"5 day stay"
Very efficient staff. relaxed all week. Like GN casino and find the general area quite interesting. For price and quality stay would definitely stay again.
5 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Effect for family getaway with our 8yr old twin boys! We'll be back again soon we hope
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Lydia
"Checkin is ridiculously long!"
The check in process is ridiculously long, so we started off with a bad experience, but the room was nice, it could use a nice chair to sit in, but otherwise the bed was nice and the room was roomy. The shark tank was the highlight of the stay, our grandson liked it and loved the slide.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Peanut m&ms and jelly beans!"
Got upgraded to a jr. Suit which was almost as big as my house. 22nd floor has some nice freebies at the elevator and the slide through the shark tank was awesome! ( that was what made me even want to go to Vegas) little noisy outside my window on Fremont street but hey it was still awesome!
5 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Jon K.
"Would rather stay somewhere else."
Horrable stay. Shower wouldn't drain and then the sink wouldn't drain. Wouldn't go back.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"nice visit"
Enjoy the hotel
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Edroy C.
"Too many people"
We went to visit our grandpa in Vegas and thought the kids would enjoy the shark pool ,unfortunately it was so crowded we were only able to swim for 30 minutes one of our 3 days there.The hotel ventilation does nothing to help clean the cigarette smoke from the air and my kids were really uncomfortable because of this. Overall it was just not a place I will bring my kids again,there is nothing to do besides the pool for them .
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
kim
"never staying here again."
I am so angry right now I am about to explode. I went to the front desk to ask why my credit card was changed after I checked out and was in Europe, the manager that was requested did not ever come out to handle this sms I just got blown off. Be prepared to check your card activities for at least a week after you check out. The room was shabby.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2015
"So much fun!"
Great pool!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Ashley
"A smoking hotel"
Ashtrays in the hallway so everybody went there to smoke. Hallways, elevators smell like smoke. Room was not ready at 4pm and the hotel put me in an room that had not been updated and did not offer an upgrade. Won't be returning.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Wedding weekend"
I had the best time I've ever had at the Golden Nugget. My son got married in the chapel and the ceremony was awesome!! Everything was great!!! Want to stay there the next time I stay in Vegas!!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Debbie
Good hotel for a quick getaway.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Rock and Roll at the Golden Nugget"
Shark tank was awesome hotel looks great Freemont Street rocks
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Poor service and Parking"
No Parking! This is my 4th time at this hotel and it is great except they have added new rooms without adding parking or pools. So if you plan to have a car you will be parking at a offsite parking lot near the bus depot and hiking back. No valet, no parking garage. This is a killer to a good time, you drop of your guest ( ladies don't hike in high hills) and by the time get back, she will be asleep. Pain at check out, you will need to make it a process, get car, get luggage, go back to check in to get reimbursed for parking $12.00( not worth the time, you will need to find a place to park again to go back in) following my drift. The second towers was added, with no pool? So double the rooms and you have no space, no chairs, not even at the 21 and older for $40 each or $120 for bed, sold out! $25 each to stand in pool. This is one of the best properties on Fremont, but don't waste the money and go to the D, far better service and if you going to have to walk, walk a few feet to Fremont street.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015