All hotels in Sturtevant, Wisconsin, United States of America
13339 Hospitality Ct, Sturtevant, WI, 53177, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Food is not good
"Visiting family"
The hotel staff was very amenable, great service. Breakfast was okay. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Only downside is that it's isolated near the highway with not much close by. Couldn't beat the price though!
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
The hotel is nearly new. Was a great place to stay.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Lee
"Ok but, then again Not!!"
Stay was great but, was a bit upset when the front desk gentlemen ( older midldle eastern guy) called my room and accused me and my guest of smoking. He said he can see it coming from my room and than threatened me with charging $250 to my credit card... Not only did he accuse me of smoking but, E-Cigs are not illegal nor considered "smoking". Made the stay very uncomfortable and not too enjoyable.
1 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Hector
"one night stay"
very clean & comfortable bed
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Strongly reccommend"
Everything was very clean and staff was very friendly and nice!
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
The staff was very helpful and courtious. Upon entering our non-smoking room we noticed an odor that indicated the last guest had smoked in the room. We notified the front desk staff and were immediately moved to another room and upgraded. Also, the breakfast has been upgraded if it has been awhile since you have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Nice stay. Only main downside would be internet connection was spotty. Once I got connected it was ok. Hotel staff were very friendly and happy.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Friendly staff. Decent breakfast buffet. Bed was extremely comfortable, the room was very clean and well maintained. Would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Valerie
"Quick getaway with my wife to Milwaukee."
This hotel lived up to all the previous reviews. Rooms were very clean, beds comfortable, breakfast had plenty of options to choose from, bathrooms clean and updated including showers/sinks/vanities, and they even accommodated our request for a quiet room at the end of the hotel. Although the hotel itself is wonderful, the staff really puts it over the top. We were greeted with a warm, genuine, friendly young lady who gave us bottled water and fresh cookies. My wife needed a microwave and asked if there was one she could use and we found out that all the rooms had both a microwave and fridge, which was great. Both mornings the breakfast host and hostess had a cheery smile and made conversation, as well as the times we saw the room attendants in the hallway. There is a ton of construction going on at the Interstate exit, but it's well worth the few minutes of inconvenience to stay at this hotel. Restaurants, pharmacy, fueling stations, and quick-stop convenience stores all within walking distance. You can't go wrong with this hotel...save yourself the aggravation and time of looking over all the hotels and just book this one...you'll be glad you did!
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Aaron
"last minute trip"
Needed a last minute place to stay that was budget friendly. Got in very late and front desk was very accommodating in getting us a roll away bed quickly. hotel was clean and staff was friendly.
2 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Jeremy
"Awesome sauce"
Loved it
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
elizabeth
"Standard Holiday inn express"
your stand holiday inn express - I thought it was too expensive but it was a last minute change to itinerary.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Holly
"Great Hotel!"
Awesome service, good breakfast. very friendly environment!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Derek
"Well rested"
Great night of sleep after a long day. Can't beat the beds, pillows and comforter!
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"nice in racine"
nice room, quiet, clean, no problems
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Jesus
"Nice!"
Clean and quite!
3 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Will stay again"
We were visiting family in the area. Good place to stay. Friendly staff. Breakfast was good. Room was large and comfortable.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Anna
"excellent stay"
excellent room. The desk staff were the most friendly ever, even when we arrived very late during the night. Very good service
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Ann
"Great staff!"
All of the staff we encountered during our 2 night stay were excellent...very welcoming and ready to answer any questions we had. Great to see excellent customer service for a change! :-) The room was comfortable, although a little on the warm side even though we turned the heat off. Breakfast was your usual continental breakfast, but the warm cookies at the check-in area when we arrived were very good. Nice location despite the road construction on the interstate. Would stay there again when in the vicinity/
Other trip May 3, 2015
Badgerfan
"Nice hotel, close to interstate"
Great hotel. Had a good continental breakfast. Bed was a little hard for our liking, but we managed. Bathroom was small, almost stepped into the toilet getting out of the shower. Over staff was friendly and helpful. Will stay there again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Wonderful"
Gr8
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"good night"
The bed was very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
My stay was great. Room very nice. Hotel staff excellent!
5 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great Getaway!"
Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Will stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Stay here. It's great"
We were in Racine to visit family before Christmas. The room was very comfortable, convenient, and reasonably priced. We especially liked the chair and ottoman for reading comfort.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
bedside lamp didn't work, but that didn't matter too much bedside clock hadn't been set back and hour for daylight savings time (which had begun the week before) nothing big, but at the room rate, would expect better
Friendly staff, very good breakfast, clean rooms - all at a reasonable price.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
it was nice...staff was friendly, service was efficient, rooms were clean . wish more holiday inns were like this one.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Jesse
Was a great place to spend night. Could have done without the soft pillows.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Clean, good service, cute girls at the front desk.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Corndog
"Great staff"
Very friendly staff!! Nice people work here.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"weekend getaway"
Went to Lake Geneva for a quick get away - all the hotels in town were booked so this was the closest. A little further than we thought it would be, but a nice hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Greeted by a big smile and warm invite."
whole family used the pool -room was great- bed was comfortable... could have been cheaper as always.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Overnight getaway"
My boyfriend and I stayed just for one day and night to get away from everything.. We both left the hotel so relaxed and mellow we didn't want to leave..had a great relaxing time..
"Awesome hotel for a gray price!"
Breakfast was awesome te hotel staff was extremely nice, pool was amazing and definitely enjoyed by my 4 year old grandson. Would stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Racine Area / I-94 at Exit 333
Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn Express Sturtevant/Racine Area. We are pleased to hear you and your grandson enjoyed your stay with us. The pool area is a great way to play with kids. We changed our supply of breakfast options at the end of April and see it is being well liked. Our guest recognition is very Important to us. We hope to see you back soon!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
diane
"Good distance to a lot of things."
It was a great stay! Very friendly. Breakfast good! Pool was nice and warm. Good distance from Milwaukee and other things.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Racine Area / I-94 at Exit 333
Thanks Robyn! We are located right off interstate 94, which helps you if you need to get back on the road to Milwaukee. Thank you for staying with us! You are indeed a valued guest of ours!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Robyn
"Not nice enough for the money!"
We stayed in Jensen Beach Florida ON THE BEACH at a RESORT for the same price per night that we paid for this run of the mill motel. In fact, we stayed at another hotel recently that had a king bed plus a sleep sofa with an indoor pool and a hot breakfast for half the price we paid for this room where there was only a King size bed. I'm disappointed
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Cindy
"Family Reunion"
The stay was excellent. The management was extremely accommodating. The breakfast were great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Racine Area / I-94 at Exit 333
Dr. Killingsworth, On behalf of our hotel staff it was a great joy and pleasure to have you and your entire family stay with us. I am very glad everyone had a great time at the reunion and that you were able to see your family. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future. Grant Essad Director of Sales Holiday Inn Express Racine
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Dr. Jesse Killingsworth
"Clean, friendly"
Liked everythibg overall except the beds (too hard, and creaky).
Response by Holiday Inn Express Racine Area / I-94 at Exit 333
Dear Traveler, Thank you for the wonderful review you gave our property, we really do appreciate it. We always strive to provide an excellent experience for each one of our guests while they stay with us. Please accept my apologizes that the in room bedding wasn’t comfortable for you during your stay with us. We always want to ensure we are up to standards and have the very best in room amenities for our guests. We are glad that you had a wonderful stay and we hope to see you again soon. Grant Essad Director of Sales Holiday Inn Express Racine
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Greatest Ever!"
I stayed here while visiting family near by. Everyone at this hotel was so helpful and nice. Rooms were clean and breakfast was great. Can't ask for a better stay. Thank you to the people who work there. Much appreciated!
7 night family trip May 8, 2014
Omar J.
"Good Stay"
Everything was good with the exception of no sausage or bacon for breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Racine Area / I-94 at Exit 333
Jeff, I want to thank you for the wonderful review you gave our hotel property; we really appreciate your support and loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express brand. Thank you for the comment you provided; I will look into adding a meat selection to our breakfast line for the weekend time period. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for staying with us. Grant Essad Director of Sales Holiday Inn Express Racine
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Breakfast"
An odd thing for me to complain about, there was no meat for breakfast our second day. Me, I'm a bacon/sausage guy. The eggs and pancakes were ok, sausage and gravy was tasteless, but I really wanted meat. I know, picky picky...
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!"
y and a half! not to mention i'm glad I never made it far enough to sleep in the bed, cause when we lifted the blankets, there was dirt underneath. I asked about room service and the lady chuckled and said ' um, no. this is an express' WOW!!! worst experience ever!!!! NEVER AGAIN!! Just a warning to you!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Racine Area / I-94 at Exit 333
I want to thank you for your comments and I apologize that your hotel experience was not a pleasant one. At the Holiday Inn Express Racine we always want to make sure our guests enjoy their stay and they leave with a good experience of the Holiday Inn Express brand. I will be meeting with all my department managers to address the issues in the specific areas that are mentioned. I want to thank you again for staying with us and your comments and I hope this experience does not deter you away from future Holiday Inn Express stays. Thank you, Grant Essad Director of Sales Holiday Inn Express Racine
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
Ananomous
"HIE Never seems to let you down."
Up to see my sons and stayed at this location. We were there for the evening and did not take part in any of the amenities but I would stay there again as no problems to complain about.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Robbin
"Nice hotel. Close to interstate."
Overall very good hotel. Staff was excellent. Complimentary breakfast was not the best, but was okay. Rooms were clean and decent size.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Racine Area / I-94 at Exit 333
Dave, On behalf of the entire staff we want to thank you for staying with us and the wonderful comment you have giver our hotel. At the Holiday Inn Express Racine we strive to be the number one service hotel in the area and with comments like ours it keeps that desire growing. Please think of us when you are in the Racine area in the future and thank you again for your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express Brand. Grant Essad Director of Sales Holiday Inn Express Racine
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
dave
Friendly front desk staff. Small fridge and microwave in the room was pleasant surprise. Not sure if every room has these.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Racine Area / I-94 at Exit 333
A Khan, Thank you for the great comment you gave our hotel about your stay with us. We love to hear guest’s feedback about their experience. I am especially glad that you enjoyed the amenities the hotel room had to offer. I hope we see you again very soon and thank you for your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express brand. Grant Essad Director of Sales Holiday Inn Express Racine
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
A Khan
"Adequate and Inexpensive"
If you need a place to stay for a night or two in the area, this Holiday Inn Express is right by the Interstate highway. It was clean and inexpensive. Plus it is only 20-25 minutes from Milwaukee airport.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Racine Area / I-94 at Exit 333
Lulu, Thank you for the great comment that you gave our hotel; we really appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests about their stays. I am so glad that you had an enjoyable time and I hope that you think of us when you are in the Racine area again. Best Regards Grant Essad Director of Sales Holiday Inn Express Racine
2 night trip Jan 7, 2014
Lulu
We stayed here while visiting family in Racine. It was very nice to have free breakfast, a pool, and a nice hot tub. Will stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Racine Area / I-94 at Exit 333
Adam, Thank you so much for the great comments, we appreciate any feedback our guest give us about their stay. We are so glad that you had a great stay and you family enjoyed all the amenities the hotel offered. Please do not hesitate to come back to see us we want the opportunity to make your next stay just as great as the previous one. Best Regards Grant Essad Director Of Sales Holiday Inn Express Racine
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Adam
"Solid"
There is nothing fancy about this hotel. The hotel was convenient to the highway. The room was clean and functional. The bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013