All hotels in Burlington, Washington, United States of America
900 Andis Road, Burlington, WA, 98233, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Week end get a way"
Great hot Breakfast did not use the pool but looked well maintained
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Wonderful experience"
We were greeted by CeCe, She was warm, welcoming and delightful. The room was very comfortable and warm despite the frigid temperatures. The breakfast was tasty and appetizing. Overall I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
Maxie
"close to the shopping we wanted to do"
The room was great--beds very comfy--the breakfast was great--good stay--nice staff!!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Unprofessional behavior on the part of the staff."
When I got to the check-in desk, the clerk was "chillin'" with a friend of his who didn't have the sense or the courtesy to move out of the way for me. Neither did the clerk have the sense to have his buddy step aside for me to check in. As I stood to the side trying to conduct my business, the guy made me feel uncomfortable as he looked me up and down. I felt very uncomfortable as he was watching me write down my information on the check in form. I felt it was very tacky and inappropriate. Then the next morning, I was awakened by the cleaning staff in the next room talking too loudly. It was around 9 o'clock and I'd planned to sleep until 10 due to my needs. I could have stayed at any of the other hotels in town but chose to stay at the Holiday Inn Express because of prior good experiences. I assure you I'll never make that mistake again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Everything you expect from Holiday Inn Express"
I booked this hotel as we have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express before and had a good experience, and was not at all disppointed with this. The hotel was spotless, warm and comfortable on a cold and very wet night. The girl on reception (wish I had got her name) was far and away the most friendly, helpful and cheerful person I have ever some across on a hotel reception. Nothing was too much trouble and service was with a cheerful smile and positive attitude. Very impressed! Breakfast was good for a hotel in the price range, including bacon, eggs, all kinds of bread/pastries/bagels, yoghurts, pancakes etc. My only observation was that the water pressure in the shower was so forceful, that it kept pushing the plug in so that the water couldn't drain away, but if that was the only complaint, it was a small one. I would stay here again. Just one caution, if staying in Burlington and looking for somewhere to eat, DON'T go to El Gitane. Poor food, sloppy service and over priced.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Trip to Canada"
We were headed for Anacortes to catch the ferry to Victoria, the motel was right on the road, near excellent food and the staff was extremely helpful. Would certainly stay again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Good to have lovely clean room with very little other people noise. Loved the twin basins in the room. The brekkie was fab. Reception staff happy and helpful. Very easy to locate hotel off the main drag, but far enough away not to be road noisy.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Ken & Shirley
"Very clean, great staff"
I will stay again, was very clean and all the staff were friendly. Location is O K is fairly close to good eating places.
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
FWJ
"very clean, excellent staff"
CEECEE is the best. she gave us perfect directions to the hotel and greeted us like family when we arrived. The room was clean and spacious, with al the items one may need. The breakfast was great and the coffee the best I have ever been served in a hotel.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
was very close to the 1/2 marathon start
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
bev
"Awesome"
Front desk was very nice and helpful. They even came up to our room to help us reset the TV because the previous tenants had changed the settings. The room was nice and clean. The beds were comfy. The complimentary breakfast is not bad. Pretty good for a 2.5 star hotel. Clean pool area. Really no complaints. It was overall a very pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"Convenient to Freeway and Central City"
Had a short overnight stay on business. Chose this hotel for its good rating, convenience to local business and restaurants, and handy breakfast service. Enjoyed the stay, allbeit short. Staff was very friendly, supercourteous. Room, single king, was nice and clean and comfortable for the most part. TV and internet service was nice. Elected to sleep with window open rather than listen to the HVAC unit, but then had to listen to the freeway traffic all night which was one drawback.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"A great overnight stay"
Hotel staff at check in was very friendly and helpful. Room was large with lots of outlets for all our electronics. Wonderful assortment of pillows to choose for sleeping and the bed was very comfortable. Enjoyed the Bath and Body Works toiletries. Great water pressure in shower. Free wifi. Breakfast was good. Fresh pancakes, tasty omelets and biscuits. Sausage gravy was too runny and not hot enough. Could have used more fruit choices but what they had was nice. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
WM
"Maps"
Maps on line are out of date. I really think Holiday Inn needs to come into the present day the wi-Fi needs to be upgraded lots of corruption on data.
4 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Pleasent stay for that area."
Hotel staff was very extremely nice and the hotel cleaniness overall was great. My main complaint is about the room. The air conditioning in the room was very noisy because they do not have central air conditioning. Also the room doors do not have a hidraulic hinge on top, so when people go in and out of their room you constantly hear doors banging day and night.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Convenient to Cascades region and ferries"
We made a stop-over in Burlington on our way to a family wedding. We enjoyed some sightseeing and had a great meal in Mount Vernon at a restaurant recommended by staff. Our grandson enjoyed the pool and loved the breakfast which was a step above the usual free breakfasts.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Rosca
"Kathysbirthday"
It was very enjoyable. The room was superb, staff very courteous and helpful and good breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Dick
"Pleasant stay"
Everything was fine, the room was clean and tidy and I was happy.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2013
"Not a huge value but ok"
Adequate lodging, but not a big value for $140 per nite. Some of the little things--like pillows and bath towels-- more on par with Motel 6. Staff was friendly and breakfast acceptable.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great hotel! Had everything we needed"
Room was very nice - the suite was perfect for myself and 2 girls for a soccer tournament. Nice pool. Great breakfast! Staff was super friendly. Easy to do laundry. Just overall a great place to stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Good hotel on family vacation"
We were looking for a good hotel near our next day whale watching trip and this hotel fit the bill. Room was a good size and comfortable. Breakfast was a good Holiday Inn breakfast, good selection well stocked with a lot seating. The pool was fine but not heated and the hot tub was splashing out onto the deck. The location was ok just off the freeway behind a few stores, but a little remote to walk to anywhere. Overall was a good stop on our trip.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Tom K
"Great when traveling and need to refresh."
Great experience overall, except with the language barrier with the house keepers, also the house-keepers appear to be paranoid about cleaning the room while you as the guest sit in the room. Never experienced such a freaky ordeal before.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Chef D
"Nice hotel in Burlington location."
I was comfortable in my room. It was quiet and a convenient location.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Just what one needs for an overnight stay"
A clean, modern, 2 queens, room met all our expectations for a one night stay on our way to Seattle. Quick check-in, nice front desk staff; what more is there to add?! Well, maybe that it's conveniently located to the highway. Counter on which breakfast is served is (more or less) located in a corner of the breakfast room, so it feels a bit cramped. However, breakfast itself is pretty good! If you're 'self-microwave-catering', Target is less than 5 minutes away by car to get yourself a meal ....
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
De Wind family
The hotel was extremely hard to find. It is not a blue building as shown on the website, it is beige. The hotel sign is very small. The desk clerk told us that it doesn't come up on most GPS's either. You should have better directions on your site.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Jdurham
"Excellent Service"
The best thing about this hotel was CeeCee at the front desk...probably the most courteous and helpful front desk person we have ever encountered. The complimentary breakfast was also very well done. Would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Upgraded to suite"
If you are looking for a clean hotel with kids then this is the one. Given a free upgrade when we arrived.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Fionna
"great place"
I had never been to Burlington before and was unsure about the experience I would have in this smaller town. The hotel was better than expected and I definitely will return.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Close to the ferry"
The Holiday Inn Express was perfect for our trip to Friday Harbor. It was only 20 miles to the ferry and the following morning we could easily hit the highway for the rest of our trip. The front desk staff was friendly and our room was clean, comfortable and spacious. We spent two nights and we enjoyed the breakfast and the pool.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
"Good location and price"
Friendly and helpful hotel stuff, we checked in late and still they were able to recommend place to eat and book ferries for the next day. Comfortable rooms.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Hiker 101
"Friendly staff and great hotel"
We were more then happy with this hotel. Before arriving we were wanting to know if we could have an early check in, and when I called the day before the gal who I talked to was so friendly and said it would be no problem to check in as early as 10 am the day of our arrival. The first night, we couldn't get the air conditioning to work, and when we told the front desk they immediately looked into it and when it wasn't able to be fixed, they gave us a suite to stay in the next night. Everyone was just so friendly and accommodating. The rooms were super clean, the maids were friendly and polite. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone in this area.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Staff is friendly, would stay again
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"Solid comfortable hotel - recommend"
Nice staff, very helpful, friendly, room clean, very decent breakfast, great having microwave/fridge in room. Room AC worked GREAT! always appreciated during the summer.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Acceptable Hotel for location"
Pancake warmer was broken so the kids were disappointed at breakfast. Orange juice machine was out of order and passion fruit drink was way too watery - also probably broken. Only one towel was available at the pool. The hot tub had about 3 inches of foam and the pool had blue grains of something on the bottom - probably the pool chemicals. That was all disappointing. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Bathroom was small. Great to have free WiFi. Would maybe stay again but will probably check out other options as well.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
SBT
"Hotel Quality"
It was excellant!! Thanks!1
2 night trip May 25, 2013
Very clean and comfortable - great shower! Great access to the ferry and "the islands". Nice breakfast. Love the consistency from HIEx to HIEx - you always know it will ge good.
4 night family trip May 15, 2013
"Great breakfast food!"
I always enjoy staying at the Holiday Inn Express...because of the indoor pool. The pool was quite busy as there was some sort of soccer tournament happening and the kids were not being supervised by their parents very well lots of running and jumping into the pool which made the pool water splash onto the tiles...I'm sure the tiles would be a little wet just because of people coming out of the pool but these tiles had an inch of water on them and made walking even in flip flops very precarious indeed. Other than that, the stay was oh so enjoyable, met some nice people also staying at the hotel. I would recommend this hotel for sure
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"Consistent"
I always book the Holiday Inn Express when possible because they are all the same. There is nothing super fantastic to say but they are always clean, always friendly, the price is usually the same. Consistent, I am never surprised which is good. I always know what I am getting at the Holiday Inn Express and am never disappointed.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Very close to the freeway"
The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, the staff was very friendly and the entire place looked nice and well kept. Will definitely come back!!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013
Soulfulmama
Would definatly stay here again! Comfertable beds, good breakfast, great location.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Julia
"Great value"
Very clean and extremely well maintained, okay breakfast too much wheat baking not the healthiest , bed better than most 5 stars. You cannot say anything against the staff or the upkeep they work had to o the very bet they can, the rooms are well equiped and better than expected.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"If you have to stay in Burlington..."
Right next to a music store and a McDonalds. Hop on the car if you want anything else. A good value if you find the Skagit Casino sold out. Clean. Friendly staff.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2012
"Good, Clean Simple hotel"
I had a fellow worker come from Argentina to visit. This hotel is located between a residential area and a busy freeway. My coworker stated that it was clean, breakfast was good as well as the service. I have stayed in may Holiday Inn Express hotels over the years and there is rarely a surprise. Definitely the tippy top when it comes to 3 star hotels.
3 night business trip Nov 14, 2012
"Great for business or personal"
staff was great, room was perfect, lots of cable options, breakfast and coffee wonderful and the pool made for a great kid distraction! Will stay there again on my next trip
4 night business trip Nov 20, 2012
David L
"Couldn't Ask for More"
We especially appreciated little sink and microwave and fridge. The lighting in the room was better than most hotels. Very comfortable bed. All staff members were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Joyce
access to highway was convient very good breakfasts clean as expected the staff were all pleasant and helpfull a good experience overall
2 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2012
"fast, convenient and full breakfast"
great location for access to I-5 and hwy 20. friendly, efficient staff, full breakfast and nice amenities.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Phaedrus
"Convenient location"
We booked last minute to connect with a friend who was staying with family in Anacortes during Labor Day Weekend. Easy on and off the freeway so location made it convenient for trips to LaConnor, Anacortes and Deception Pass Park. Loved having breakfast available in the hotel. Little extras like bottled water, apples and the newspaper at the front desk. Free wi-fi. Rooms weren't fancy but clean and felt safe.
2 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2012
"Quiet, comfortable and friendly."
This was a clean, quiet, comfortable hotel with a friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
JR
"close to Anacortes Ferry"
ok for short term stay to be close to ferry.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2012