All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
2131 N Pan Am Express Way, San Antonio, TX, 78208, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.8
"friendly staff"
Clean and charming
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
terry
"It is what it is"
Good room for the price. Hotel itself is not the best nor the neighborhood but since we were just looking to stay there to sleep it mattered none. We had no problems with staff and warm breakfast was free.
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Francisco
"Bad please read before stay"
Rooms are old fashion and uncomfortable /breakfast is horrible done by a ruthless cook that it's very dirty/ neighborhood is surrounded by homeless and drug addicts
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"bitter sweet"
My stay was bitter sweet. It was a very ran down hotel. I cannot believe how dirty and unpleasant the area is. I was not happy that check in time was 4pm that's so inconvenient but it it's done by noon they allowed you to check in early. The room was kept up with housekeeper did a great job working with what they had. It was comfortable even though it was an old ugly building you do get what you pay for. .
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Good experience"
Stuff very frendly and helpfull. Breakfast was ok. Basic. No coffemaker/icemachine in room. But for the price ok.
Silvio
"Comfortable stay"
Just a one night stay - met family for short visit. Room was very clean.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Cari
"Good choice"
We had a great stay, excellent price, nice service and the location is just perfect. They can get more modern tv but we really just went to sleep and it was comfty.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"comfortable..cold but noisy air."
Comfortable bed..cold air in room but a bit noisy.... lousy breakfast
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"hotel ok,neighborhood less than OK"
we wanted to stay close to riverwalk but traffic wasn't a factor on weekend,wish we had stayed farther out in suburbs in newer hotel,limited activities in neighborhood,hotel was over priced several reviews have mentioned how the breakfast cook comes out from the kitchen sits with hotel customers and dives into their conversations,which is very unprofessional at best and downright rude at times hotel needs a fresh infusion of money to modernize although the rooms are sdequate
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"cook and cleanece"
Chef attitude and housekeeping was bad
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
arg
"back in time!"
Seriously needs to be updated, remodeled, and elevator cleaned (smelled like mildew). This would be a fabulous hotel if it was 1972!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
chris
"Bad!"
I chose not to stay there because the location and the scenery was just BAD!
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
My family and I had a pleasant stay.The room was clean,no bugs.The location was awsome! I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
SC
"..."
It's a great hotel and the rooms are super clean I recommend this hotel the beds are soft and u can sleep like if u r in ur Owen room..really nice places..
yare
The air conditioning was not working and it was realy hot, and ask the people there but they didn't change our room.
"Oooh no"
Not what is advertised rooms not on the condition the pictures show.
flako
I was very dissatisfied with this hotel. It was very dirty and smelled on cat urine. The carpets were stained and dirty. I felt like I was decieved by the way this hotel was managed. I will never stay here again and DO NOT recommend this place to anyone!
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
sonia
"Go to the Riverwalk hotels"
Close to the same price per night you can Stay At one if the River Walk hotels. Beware
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Víctor
"Decent hotel for a great price"
Nice, comfortable hotel. I will definitely be going again.
"Nice hotel close to Riverwalk."
Had an awesome stay here. Close to the Riverwalk and everything else, but not right upon it. The breakfast is really good and Ramon is a super cook. Hotel staff very courteous. Room was cleaned and freshened everyday.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Antonian Inn"
hi, the hotel was good, for the deal that we got it was good. easy access to freeways.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
billy
"vacation"
I will never recommend this hotel to any one. The rooms smells , the beds is terrible the towel are dirty not enough soaps I mean I have a lot to say about this hotel. ....even when you enter the lobby smell something.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"awesome"
This place was amazing!!
6 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2014
"Overnighter"
Was okay for an overnight stay, check in late & get up & go. Furniture needs replacement but bed was fine & clean, AC was good but probably never stay there again for that price.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
BJ
"Fun In The Sun......AWESOME"
kids enjoying themselves
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
sumbler
I went on vacation with my family and stayed at this hotel it was a little difficult finding it on my GPS but other than that the stay was greatthe hotel was Fairly close to the Alamo which was great & the rom rates were pretty good .the chef was kinda rude & breakfast wasn't all that great but there is a convenient store, sonic and a bill millers BBQ right across the street so that was great. My over all experience was great
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Joshua
"Enjoyable Stay"
We enjoyed our stay at The Antonian. The double queen suites are very spacious. It was nice to have a full size refrigerator in the room. The beds were quite comfy. The staff was very friendly. Location of the hotel was great. The breakfast area could have been a little bit bigger. Overall a very nice place to stay.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Mark P
The hotel is right off freeway, and about 10 minutes away from riverwalk. The hotel was also clean. Other than that, I do not recommend this hotel. It was old and run down. It only has a very small pool, no hot tub. The breakfast was horrible. We bought cereal, because it was so bad. And the price was not worth the price. Next time we will either pay to stay on riverwalk or go farther away.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The doors, walls, and areas around light fixtures showed visible dirt that could be wiped off with paper towel and water. The blankets on bed had to be at least 20 years old! Man serving breakfast was rude! I don't usually leave negative reviews but it's so many minor things that could help because it has potential. I don't necessarily need 4 star just cleanliness and courteous staff!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
SB
"Process of elimation"
Had to ask desk to ask housekeeping to change my bed linen for 2 days; before changing them myself. Front desk & Breakfast area staff are great & polite. Lobby and entrance need deep cleaning. Good hotel room & size.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Johnson family
"It was okay..."
The Antonian Inn was acceptable. When you walk in the lobby it looks dingy and unclean but the rooms were presentable. There were a few bugs in the bathroom and the carpet was damp but it was decent for just sleeping there for two nights. The staff was helpful and nice. The breakfast was so so, not very impressive. The elevator was the slowest thing ever and had problems when we were checking out. Overall it was just okay, but hopefully after the remodeling is finished it will be better.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jeanie
"Decent hotel"
Hotel was ok.. staff was not friendly.. breakfast was not too good.. but it was ok for the price. Right off I-35 easy to find... 1 of the 2 dryers were not working... exercise room was not working & full of cleaning supplies.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Anna
for breakfast, you have to stand in line and wait as they make your pancakes. they ran out of biscuits and gravy the first day though (4th of July). but i guess its better than pastries from Sam's like at many other hotels. the room was clean and nice. i liked the 3 queen room. it kept all the kids together. the receptionist wasn't too smiley when i walked in about 9pm though. (thats important to me. cuz everybody has the same products but not everybody smiles. im paying for the smile.) pool was nice.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Alex
"Hotel experience"
Our entire stay at the Antonian was overall a very wonderful experience.. The room was very clean and comfortable, and when we entered it was very inviting to be in, especially with the fact that I was traveling with my four children. For it being one room with three queen beds in it, it still had plenty of room to move around in without feeling like you were underfoot. When we first arrived, we had been on the road for a total of 14 hours and my husband had fallen sick along the way. So of course, I was exhausted from driving and he was tired from being stuck in a car while in that condition and on top of that we have our four girls ranging in ages from oldest to youngest... 16, 14, 10, and 8. So anyway I am sure whomever is reading this can imagine the state we were in upon arrival after that length of travel! :) the point to that was when I went in to check us in at the desk, the young lady that was there greeted me so well, it felt like I was saying hello to an old friend. She made me feel like I had been coming there frequently instead of this being my first time. After confirming our reservations where in order and having everything set, she gave me the key to our room and was knowledgable in answering any questions I had about any concerns within the hotel. Defiantly will be staying at this exact hotel on our next visit to San Antonio!!!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Sweet Simplicity"
If you're looking for a nice place to stay, this is it. The Antonian is about 6 minutes from downtown San Antonio. You're 20 minutes from North Star Mall, and there are places to eat along the way. The bed was comfy, the water was hot, our ac worked wonderfully in the Texas heat, the staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing that stunk was the lack of a mini fridge, and the outdated television. Other than that, it was a cozy place to rest your head and unwined from the city.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Ali
"Good and neat rooms with lot of spaces"
Neat Rooms ... Helping staffs ... Decent breakfast menu ... Overall it is very pleasant stay
Nagarajan
"Low end economy hotel at best"
The hotel was old and in poor repair, grounds not well maintained, lobby area appearance was crowded, mix-matched and unfinished. The guest room was not very nice, mattress was old and uncomfortable, the carpet was dirty, has waves in it and if I walked bare foot it felt like there was a film on it. The hotel staff did not clean the room or bring new towels/wash cloths between nights.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Josh
"Comfortable but not special"
The room was ok, but nothing special. It didn't have any towels but it was clean. We did have 2 beetle bugs in the bathroom, I'm not afraid of bugs so I flushed them. But not what you want to see in a hotel room. Free breakfast was ok. Price was reasonable.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Vrdraza
"horrible room"
Cats in hotel
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
marendria rashall
"Great price for a good location"
Only paid $52 per night, and it was much better then expected. They literally cook fresh breakfast in front of you after you order! The staff was incredibly helpful. I didn't swim, but the pool looked very clean even though it was very small. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Hotel stay was great for the most part. I enjoyed the ducked off area and it's less than 2 miles from the Riverwalk. The rooms were tidy, regardless of where I stay I bring my own materials to clean but it was in fact tidy! My only complaint really is their breakfast...it is GROSS!!!!!! For $80 a night I was expecting something more professional however it is raggedy down there and I skipped breakfast my remaining stay, stayed for 4 days. They need to upgrade the kitchen AND menu. There's a lot of cats that hang out in the front but they don't bother you. Yes, I would stay again but hopefully they have upgraded their breakfast bar by then. The people there are cool.
3 night trip Jun 22, 2014
VERY GOOD HOTEL
7 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Not good"
Other than the location, the service, the rooms, hospitality, and breakfast was terrible.
4 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
JD
The hotel was pretty good the service was good as well. But they need new furniture and they need better breakfast.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Great spot for last minute booking. Close to downtown, riverwalk, AT&T center, Alamodome.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
It wasn't a newer hotel but everything was clean. Breakfast did not include too many options but they made dress eggs, hash browns, and pancakes in front of you as well as other options such as cereal and fruit. We definitely enjoyed our stay.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"average"
Location was the best thing about this hotel. The beds are actually full sized not queen as advertised. Also, they are about 1 foot shorter in height than an average bed. Room was a nice size. Low flow toilet was not as effective as it should have been. Continental breakfast was very limited. "sausage" was actually hot dog chunks. I was expecting better considering the good reviews.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Serena
Good location, in close proximity to where we wanted to be. The property may need some updating.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Joe D
Stay away from the breakfast .everythimg else was average. .pool was dirty
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014