All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5021 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX, 75093, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Worth for the $"
Excellent stay. Quiet place. Very clean. Experience is as close to Hampton inn and in half of the price. Nice staff. My aunt left her gold bangles in the hotel. We went back and collected it even after the room was cleaned. Good one.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Raj
"Great Services"
We had great experience staying there for a night. We definitely come back to this brand next time when we travel.
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you so much for staying with us! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Plano"
Hotel shower was in need of repair. Faucet handles not working properly. All outside side entry doors had broken handles/key slots- thus you couldn't go in some doors and others you could go in anytime. Okay- needs repairs/maintenance
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
We apologize for the issue you came across. We had been waiting to retrofit the new locks with the hotel and all of the doors are working 100%. We are also in the middle of replacing showers as they wear so we hope to have them all completed shortly. the rest of the hotel has been newly renovated, and we hope we can serve you again in the future. Thanks again for your feedback!
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Doug
"Location was what we needed"
Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms with refrigerator and microwave. Not exactly a picturesque setting but near where we needed to be.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Becky
"yuck!"
smelled like mildew, TV in room did not even work, front desk clerk was all alone and not able to be helpful because she was on the phone and trying to help guests at the same time,
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
a
Nothing great, but nothing bad. It needs to be updated.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Very Nice and clean."
My stay was great. It was clean and quiet. Comfortable bed. Front desk staff was amazing! Breakfast is free and was good. Up the street from the mall and other food places!
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thanks again for staying with us! we are glad that you found our location convenient to shopping and restaurants! Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
clean and quiet
Room had an odd smell similar to a locker room. The breakfast was minimal and had no variety over a five day stay. Totally unexpected was an amount per day, over the daily rate for incidentals. When I asked what the incidentals were I was told that he did not know but I could check in the morning with the manager. I did check and was incidentals such as faxes. I said I did not wish to fax anyone and was told,maybe,I would make long distance calls. This person was uninterested and became unfriendly. I will not stay here again.
5 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Upset
"Typical Comfort Inn"
Given that this Comfort Inn is in Plano, Texas and relatively new -- its fairly clean. But as other Comfort Inns, it is on the low side of hotels. The breakfast is marginal. The room and facilities between a Motel 6 and Holiday Inn. At least it was better than the only other Comfort Inn I have experienced in over a decade -- Los Angeles airport Comfort Inn was one-star nasty and dangerous. This Plano inn is at least in a nice neighborhood of Plano.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Room was not clean"
The room had a horrible musty mold smell that was very strong. Everything smelled bad including the sheets and pillows. After coming home and unpacking, all of our clothes smelled like a dirty mold smell. Next time I will pay more to stay somewhere that I know will be clean.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Brent
"1/2 Mile from Baylor Plano Heart Hospital"
Small room. Every electrical receptacle in the room was very loose and any 2-prong plug would simply fall out. Both of the side entrances were not lockable. The card key locks had been removed and an open electrical box was there for all to see. This made the hotel accessible for anyone that wanted to come in. Manager said an electrician would replace the electronic locks soon and he promised to check out the electrical receptacles.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Wonderful stay! Was very clean. Carpet was new-ish. Bedding was extremely clean and comfortable. Staff was so friendly. Hotel is pretty small and kind of tucked away. I never would have noticed it when driving by, but such a pleasant surprise!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
jb
"Near Plano Heart Hospital"
The parking was dark and did not feel secure. I arrived very late, after 11:00pm and was told that I could use the entrance near the middle of the hotel. There was no security on this un monitored entrance, it is open to anyone to walk in.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Excellent stay"
I was very impressed with our stay! We checked in about 10pm Friday and stayed 2 nights! Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, and room was very comfortable! I would highly recommend staying here!!
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you so much for staying with us! I hope you had the chance to take advantage of all of the shopping and restaurants so close to our vicinity! We hope to serve you again soon!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Molly and Zack
Very nice staff. Breakfast was fresh and well stocked. Clean rooms and comfortable beds.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Angie
"Excellent location"
Nice place to rest and very good ubication near to everything.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Luis
I was disappointed. The outside locks were broken, which made me nervous. Minimal service. We had to change rooms, the first smell so mouldy we both got immediate headaches. Front desk was pleasant, but I would not come back. This hotel was listed as 4 stars, which makes me concerned about your rating system.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Shower had a problem and I couldn't make it work. Other than that everything was good.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"Will stay again"
Prompt service at the desk, easy to get to the room, a/c worked perfect, a little dated in some décor, but otherwise it was a good night. They even had my phone charger waiting for me when I left it behind.
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you for staying with us! We were happy to be of service and hope to serve you again soon!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
traveling dad
Bathroom fan was SO loud! Good, clean room!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Weird toilet paper placement"
We liked our room..simple, quiet, and comfortable. Our biggest complaint was the placement of the toilet paper roll in the bathroom! You had to be pretty flexible to twist around and find the roll when you were ready for it. We also got locked out of our room with both of our keys, but the front desk was very quick to reset our keys when we went down and asked. Overall, not a bad place to stay.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Pretty good"
I love the location. There are so many good restaurants and shops within 3-4 miles radius. The shops at Willow Bend is one of my favorite ones as the mall has almost everything and every shop I might need to go and it is very compact. There are tons of good Asian restaurants in and around this area. And of course Central market :) It is also a pretty simple drive from the airports (both love field and DFW). The hotel offers very good breakfast and evening snacks during the weekdays (I think).
2 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2014
"Bare bone basic."
No pool. Limited amenities. Old, though clean & well kept. Poorly marked from the street; we drove by twice - AND KNOW THE AREA WELL! Reminded me of motels I used to stay in w/ my parents in the '50's! Good basic lodging if all you need is a bed & a bathroom.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Lighting was a major problem. Easy area for unsavory situations
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Really nice for the price"
The was a central location for us. The hotel and accommodations were very nice. There are good restaurants in walking distance.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Jan
"Good choice"
Very clean, nice room, and a decent free breakfast. My only negative is the limited access to the grounds. Only one way in and out.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"Short Stay"
Decent place, great price, I'll stay again when I'm in the Plano, Frisco area.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Tony
"Convenient location"
Convenient to restaurants. High price for the quality.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
cindy
"Hotel in Plano"
Nice beds, decent breakfast but toaster was broken, bathroom had a lot of mildew. Small room.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"close to GB Toll"
Great bed!! bathtub faucet not in good working condition -
1 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2014
Demita Crofford
It was a clean room. Very big. Showerhead left a lot to be desired.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice, clean and quiet"
This stay was for two rooms that guests would be using. Management was very kind to help keep the rooms together for us. Our guests conveyed that their stay was nice, clean and quiet. The telephone system was not working, this made it difficult for us to stay in touch with our guests but caused no problems. The only other issue we had was when we first approached our assigned room in the evening, the door was open. I found no problems inside so I got our guests situated. I did notify the front desk, however did not seem to be too concerned. We would use this hotel again based on its value and overall service.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"DOLO"
Upon arriving, we went thru 3 room assignments. Hotel registrar was very nice & apologetic but shouldn't have had to go thru this.
Other trip May 27, 2014
DOLO
"Recommended"
Room was very clean. Staff was excellent. Breakfast was great.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
Tony
Friendly staff. Close to hospital I was visiting. Quite, comfortable room.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Ok"
Very good
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
D
"Excellent, reasonable expense hotel in convenient"
I stayed for just two nights and had everything I needed for the stay. The location was close to several restaurants and just a few blocks from other convenient stores. I will definitely stay there again.
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that we were conveniently located for you and that you enjoyed our facility. We hope we can serve you again soon!
Other trip May 15, 2014
Barry
"Decent"
I picked this hotel because of the reviews from everyone. I wanted to pay a low price for a "excellent" hotel. I thought the hotel was decent. When you drive up to it, its in a quiet area. The hotel looked very old from the outside, but once I made it up to my room, I could tell that they did update it. It had a flat screen tv, fridge, microwave, etc. The bathroom was decent. I didn't care for the noise the fan made when you turned the light on, but its not bad. What I really thought was appealing was the fact that it was SMOKE FREE WITH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PETS. yay...Im always paranoid when I go to hotels because some people are so nasty and housekeeping does their best to keep the rooms as clean as possible, but I was happy to be at a hotel that didn't allow any. Sorry pet lovers. The breakfast was simple, decent. I wouldn't call the hotel excellent, but for the price its was a good hotel. Im please.
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you so much for you feedback! We appreciate having you and that our clean, pet-free environment met your needs! We hope we can serve you again soon!
2 night trip May 4, 2014
Eva R
"Great place, great location"
I had a great stay quite and convenient. Friendly staff
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you again for staying with us! We enjoyed serving you and look forward to your next stay!
2 night business trip May 4, 2014
Julian Saucedo
Over y'all great hotel good stay
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
Pj
Stayed here for one night on a Saturday. Checking in was easy, had a reservation, and the clerk was very helpful, friendly and courteous. He advised when breakfast was served, places in the area to eat and asked if I needed a wake-up call for the next day. Hotel was clean and quite nice, room comfortable. A/C was a little noisey, but not not bad. Breakfast the next morning was prepared eggs, sausage, waffles, different breads, juice and coffee. Very tasty breakfast. Overall my stay was nice and I would stay here again if needed. Plenty near-by resaturants to pick from with different flavors.
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay! We hope all of our guests find us a comfortable place at an affordable price! With all of the restaurants within walking distance and all of the shopping nearby, we are a nice location to get away! Thanks again!
Other trip May 5, 2014
"good stay"
Clean with friendly staff. Good, accessible location. Could use some updating in halls but overall great location.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Phil
"Convenient to Baylor Medical Plano"
Comfortable and brief. Nothing fancy; acceptable, quiet hotel near Baylor Med.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"Good Choice for a Conference Weekend"
I chose this hotel b/c it was close to Bent Tree Bible Fellowship, where I was attending the Catalyst Conference. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, but for the price, the comfort of the beds was more than I was expecting, so in this, I was pleasantly surprised.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Andy
Staff was super friendly and extremely helpful!
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Michell
"Just a room but cheap and clean"
It was good for a business trip to keep expenses low.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
Jay
"Friendly Staff and Location, Location, Location!!!"
The hotel staff were really friendly and accommodating! Right when I checked in, Eddie was asking if I needed directions to restaurants or shopping. I took directions for the mall and it was so close! Also, Preston Rd had miles and miles of shopping centers and restaurants. Right next door is a Ben and Jerry's! The room is a little outdated, but they have a choice of pillows, hard or soft and it was clean. Has all the conveniences that you would need for a comfortable, quiet stay. I enjoyed! Thanks!
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Excellant location"
As always, it was a great hotel and close to what I was in the area for.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Marse
"Should be better for the category"
Decent overall, and I would stay there again. However, it should be better for the category. Two in-room annoyances: there's no shampoo/conditione/bar soap provided in room, just body lotion. You have to ask the front desk for shampoo/conditioner/soap. That feels cheap. Then the bathroom fan (very noisy) comes on with the light and I haven't found a way to disable it....so after 5 mins in the bathroom, your head is about to explode as fan noise is seriously annoying...Also, cable lineup has no HBO, I think....Again for the category, these annoyances should not be there.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Convenient hotel for business in Plano."
I chose this hotel for its convenient location and reasonable price. It's pretty basic, but is adequate for a few days. The room itself was small but clean and the pillows,bed and bedding were quite nice and comfortable. A flat screen tv, small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker were useful. The hotel common areas are fairly worn and in need of updating. There was a bucket in the hall for a ceiling leak for 2 days over the weekend. Overall, decent value for the price, good location and pleasant staff.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014