All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
5021 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX, 75093, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Ok"
it was great except the shower feature did not work
2 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
"Get what you pay for"
Overall adequate experience for a relatively cheap price. Just stayed one night, and frankly, that was enough.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"I would recommend to others."
All was fine and the price was good. Some sort of 'nite lite' would be good, as all the other lights were very bright and the bathroom light incorporates a loud fan.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Cecil
"Good, but air smells"
Needed a hotel close to Dallas for mother visiting. Ventilation was stuffy and there was a staleness. but everything else was fin.e
2 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
Su
"Doctor's visit"
My Mom and I had such a good stay and we slept very well. The breakfast was very nice too. Thank you so much!
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Everything was great. Microwave wasn't working; but, it did not effect our stay. Water pressure was great and a lot of local convinces.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Henry
"As good as..."
This particular Comfort Inn was comparable to the much more expensive hotel I stayed in in San Antonio.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Good hotel"
Everything was nice. The beds are a bit soft, but overall nice place to stay.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Our experience in Plano Comfort Inn."
We were there for only one night but were very satisfied with the quality and location and the feeling of safety. We stay at Comfort Inns when they are near our destinations. A satisfied customer.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great Room"
Power was out at our place and it was to hot to stay home. We got a room here and it was great. The room looked really nice and the AC was nice and cold. Perfect fit for us.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Edith
"Great place!"
It was perfect for a place to stay while in town for a couple of days on business. Very clean, helpful staff, good breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Smelly"
Rom was musty smelling and mold in shower
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2014
great stay, great location and would stay over and over again when coming to Dallas.
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you for your kind words! We are happy that you found our location very convenient to restaurants, shopping as well as the nearby hospitals. We hope we can serve you again in the future!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Dion L Davis
"Clean, comfortable beds, TV and A/C worked fine"
Except for the clerk being somewhat chatty and answering questions for someone on the phone while I was waiting, our stay was very nice
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you for your feedback! We apologize that you had to wait while another guest was being assisted on the phone. Unfortunately, even unseen guests need to be assisted from time to time. We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope we can serve you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Joann
"Nothing special."
Especially breakfast was terrible.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
zeze
"Clean, Safe and Convenient"
Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice breakfast, convenient location!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Cesca
"Last minute trip"
It was a perfect hotel for a last minute night stay. The room was clean, staff was friendly, location was very convenient.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Cassie
"Hotel Just Okay"
My hotel experience was just okay. The hotel location is good, but the parking lot area did not feel safe. It seemed a bit secluded and was not well lit in the evening. There was a person sitting on the curb in the parking lot for hours. The side door to the hotel was propped open with a towel so that the door would not shut. Additionally, the shower only had very hot water and the knob would pop off when trying to use it.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Would stay again!"
Really enjoyed my stay. Clean, cool, quiet and comfortable. One small problem - left at 7:30am for conference, came back at 4:00pm and room was still not cleaned. Inconvenient, but not enough to ruin my visit. All in all, a great hotel. Will definitely stay again!
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Lori
"Worth for the $"
Excellent stay. Quiet place. Very clean. Experience is as close to Hampton inn and in half of the price. Nice staff. My aunt left her gold bangles in the hotel. We went back and collected it even after the room was cleaned. Good one.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Raj
"Great Services"
We had great experience staying there for a night. We definitely come back to this brand next time when we travel.
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you so much for staying with us! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Plano"
Hotel shower was in need of repair. Faucet handles not working properly. All outside side entry doors had broken handles/key slots- thus you couldn't go in some doors and others you could go in anytime. Okay- needs repairs/maintenance
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
We apologize for the issue you came across. We had been waiting to retrofit the new locks with the hotel and all of the doors are working 100%. We are also in the middle of replacing showers as they wear so we hope to have them all completed shortly. the rest of the hotel has been newly renovated, and we hope we can serve you again in the future. Thanks again for your feedback!
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Doug
"Location was what we needed"
Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms with refrigerator and microwave. Not exactly a picturesque setting but near where we needed to be.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Becky
"yuck!"
smelled like mildew, TV in room did not even work, front desk clerk was all alone and not able to be helpful because she was on the phone and trying to help guests at the same time,
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
a
Nothing great, but nothing bad. It needs to be updated.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Very Nice and clean."
My stay was great. It was clean and quiet. Comfortable bed. Front desk staff was amazing! Breakfast is free and was good. Up the street from the mall and other food places!
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thanks again for staying with us! we are glad that you found our location convenient to shopping and restaurants! Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
clean and quiet
Room had an odd smell similar to a locker room. The breakfast was minimal and had no variety over a five day stay. Totally unexpected was an amount per day, over the daily rate for incidentals. When I asked what the incidentals were I was told that he did not know but I could check in the morning with the manager. I did check and was incidentals such as faxes. I said I did not wish to fax anyone and was told,maybe,I would make long distance calls. This person was uninterested and became unfriendly. I will not stay here again.
5 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Upset
"Typical Comfort Inn"
Given that this Comfort Inn is in Plano, Texas and relatively new -- its fairly clean. But as other Comfort Inns, it is on the low side of hotels. The breakfast is marginal. The room and facilities between a Motel 6 and Holiday Inn. At least it was better than the only other Comfort Inn I have experienced in over a decade -- Los Angeles airport Comfort Inn was one-star nasty and dangerous. This Plano inn is at least in a nice neighborhood of Plano.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Room was not clean"
The room had a horrible musty mold smell that was very strong. Everything smelled bad including the sheets and pillows. After coming home and unpacking, all of our clothes smelled like a dirty mold smell. Next time I will pay more to stay somewhere that I know will be clean.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Brent
"1/2 Mile from Baylor Plano Heart Hospital"
Small room. Every electrical receptacle in the room was very loose and any 2-prong plug would simply fall out. Both of the side entrances were not lockable. The card key locks had been removed and an open electrical box was there for all to see. This made the hotel accessible for anyone that wanted to come in. Manager said an electrician would replace the electronic locks soon and he promised to check out the electrical receptacles.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Wonderful stay! Was very clean. Carpet was new-ish. Bedding was extremely clean and comfortable. Staff was so friendly. Hotel is pretty small and kind of tucked away. I never would have noticed it when driving by, but such a pleasant surprise!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
jb
"Near Plano Heart Hospital"
The parking was dark and did not feel secure. I arrived very late, after 11:00pm and was told that I could use the entrance near the middle of the hotel. There was no security on this un monitored entrance, it is open to anyone to walk in.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Excellent stay"
I was very impressed with our stay! We checked in about 10pm Friday and stayed 2 nights! Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, and room was very comfortable! I would highly recommend staying here!!
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you so much for staying with us! I hope you had the chance to take advantage of all of the shopping and restaurants so close to our vicinity! We hope to serve you again soon!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Molly and Zack
Very nice staff. Breakfast was fresh and well stocked. Clean rooms and comfortable beds.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Angie
"Excellent location"
Nice place to rest and very good ubication near to everything.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Luis
I was disappointed. The outside locks were broken, which made me nervous. Minimal service. We had to change rooms, the first smell so mouldy we both got immediate headaches. Front desk was pleasant, but I would not come back. This hotel was listed as 4 stars, which makes me concerned about your rating system.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Shower had a problem and I couldn't make it work. Other than that everything was good.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"Will stay again"
Prompt service at the desk, easy to get to the room, a/c worked perfect, a little dated in some décor, but otherwise it was a good night. They even had my phone charger waiting for me when I left it behind.
Response by Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Thank you for staying with us! We were happy to be of service and hope to serve you again soon!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
traveling dad
Bathroom fan was SO loud! Good, clean room!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Weird toilet paper placement"
We liked our room..simple, quiet, and comfortable. Our biggest complaint was the placement of the toilet paper roll in the bathroom! You had to be pretty flexible to twist around and find the roll when you were ready for it. We also got locked out of our room with both of our keys, but the front desk was very quick to reset our keys when we went down and asked. Overall, not a bad place to stay.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Pretty good"
I love the location. There are so many good restaurants and shops within 3-4 miles radius. The shops at Willow Bend is one of my favorite ones as the mall has almost everything and every shop I might need to go and it is very compact. There are tons of good Asian restaurants in and around this area. And of course Central market :) It is also a pretty simple drive from the airports (both love field and DFW). The hotel offers very good breakfast and evening snacks during the weekdays (I think).
2 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2014
"Bare bone basic."
No pool. Limited amenities. Old, though clean & well kept. Poorly marked from the street; we drove by twice - AND KNOW THE AREA WELL! Reminded me of motels I used to stay in w/ my parents in the '50's! Good basic lodging if all you need is a bed & a bathroom.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Lighting was a major problem. Easy area for unsavory situations
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Really nice for the price"
The was a central location for us. The hotel and accommodations were very nice. There are good restaurants in walking distance.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Jan
"Good choice"
Very clean, nice room, and a decent free breakfast. My only negative is the limited access to the grounds. Only one way in and out.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"Short Stay"
Decent place, great price, I'll stay again when I'm in the Plano, Frisco area.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Tony
"Convenient location"
Convenient to restaurants. High price for the quality.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
cindy
"Hotel in Plano"
Nice beds, decent breakfast but toaster was broken, bathroom had a lot of mildew. Small room.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"close to GB Toll"
Great bed!! bathtub faucet not in good working condition -
1 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2014
Demita Crofford
It was a clean room. Very big. Showerhead left a lot to be desired.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014