All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12401 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX, 77079, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"close to kids"
Ok
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for your feedback, and we hope that you had an enjoyable time with your family. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Houston.
Other trip Jul 21, 2012
kenny

"Business meeting in Houston"
Great service at this hotel. I left my sports coat and the staff was nice enough to ship it back to me!
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014

"No real. windows in room - unacceptable"
No Windows!!! No other rooms available with windows. Unacceptable fot this price and hotel!
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
CH
"Excelente"
Excelente reservación
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Javier
MX
"reseña"
muy buena ubicacion, comodo, completo en amenitys, agradable, buena temperatura.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor
Dear Derrick, Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay at our hotel.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Derrick
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor
Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay with us. All feedback is appreciated, and valued by the team of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Houston. Regards, Jon Craven General Manager
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2012
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
hisae
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor

"Multiple creatures in the room"
05/14/15
I stay at Marriott properties often, and when I do I usually stay at a Courtyard. Even the older properties have generally seemed clean and well cared for, but not this one. When I arrived, there was a slightly musty smell about the whole property, I brushed that off, attributing it to all the rain the area had gotten recently. When I got to my room, it seemed clean enough, but there were sugar ants in the sink. Again, having only seen two or three, I chalked it up to the weather and figured if that was the worst issue in my room, I'd be fine to stay the night. The next morning I woke up, went to shower, and when I got out of the shower I found a cockroach sitting on the desk phone, and a 4-5 inch earth worm crawling out from under the bed. I attempted to call the front desk from the other phone in the room, but it wasn't working. I quickly threw everything in my suitcase, went back through the outdoor courtyard to the main building and informed the front desk of the issues. As the manager wasn't onsite at that time, all they were able to do for me was give me another room to finish getting ready for work in (I wasn't allowed to have that as a new room though) and a voucher for a free breakfast (no offer of an additional voucher for the colleague I mentioned I was traveling with and meeting for breakfast). They said they would speak to the manager and give me a new room once I returned in the afternoon, but at that point I had no desire to spend another night there and booked a room at another hotel for that night. This may be a one-off for them, but the property in general seemed run-down and in desperate need of renovations.
"Old courtyard"
04/22/15 rdenton33
Usually I'm good with courtyards..but I might be done with them for a while. Lousy wireless connection when in a room in the back of the hotel. They switched my room to accommodate but the new room smelt of mildew strong, switched again-no connection but at least no mold..10 night stay no free breakfast
"They made me feel better"
04/16/15 Michael D
My company wanted me to try a different hotel when I came in to town. My first night was fine at first..room was big..nice friendly staff. When I went to work the next morning I found my truck was broken in to. I had nothing taken...as I do what the signs say a take all valuables out of my vehicle. Most people would say this would be a bad stay...but what happen next was what made me want to stay here again. After the I noticed the break in of my vehicle I notified the front desk. At the same time I was coming down with a cold..one thing after another. Michelle was the manager on duty and was very helpful in this time. She called the police for me and even came up herself to help move me to a closer room. I didn't know how the damage was to my vehicle was and she told me to park my truck under the awning in front so the staff could keep an eye on it. All this as my cold grew more. Michelle went as far to give me some OTC medicine to help with my cold. I was unable to go to work day 2 and 3 due to my cold. On day 3, Amy, director of sales brought me some chicken noodle soup. This made me feel like I was at home and I was being taken care of while I was feeling low. The food at the bistro was also great. Top that with the great service Emily gave and again a wonderful place. Overall my stay for starting off the way it did was great. The only reason for 4 star was due to the hotel not having video cameras over the parking lot...that would have help to catch the pieces of #\!* that broke in to my truck. Thank you all for the wonderful stay. Michael
"Weird Property"
04/07/15 metntex Arlington, TX
This Courtyard just has a weird vibe. The lobby is nice enough, but getting to your room is an obstacle course. Most of the room are in a separate building and the elevators are hard to find. Some only go to the 2nd floor while others go to the 3rd floor. The halls are dark and the room need updating. Would I stay here again. Probably not.
"Good hotel"
03/21/15 Karen C College Station, Texas
This hotel has a very nice foyer and entrance. The front staff were always very polite and helpful. We were there on a Thursday and Friday of spring break and it was quiet. We were in room 201 which faced the pool so no traffic was heard. Now, the reason for my three stars...the mattress on the pull out couch had blood stains all over it! For that reason, we won't go back.
"Located Adjacent to Interstate 10 in West Houston"
02/20/15 Two-For-Texas Austin, Texas
This Courtyard by Marriott is a small oasis in a sea of very busy streets, highways and lots of traffic. It is a good place to stay if you have business in the area or are passing through Houston and want and easy off, easy on highway location. We were warmly welcomed and our room was cozy, but the mattress could have been firmer for a better sleep. The little breakfast restaurant downstairs was convenient. There is not much we found to do in the immediate area. Our selection of that Marriott was made at the suggestion of a relative who we were visiting nearby. Next time, we will stay in a Marriott closer to the Museum District. The parking lot had ample warnings about securing your vehicle and valuables like you find most everywhere. Getting back to the motel when returning from a trip to the South required extra driving around the block. The motel is oriented toward the business traveler and has conference rooms and meeting areas right in the breakfast area. It felt like it was converted to a motel from another use or was recently upgraded. Staff was very helpful and accommodating.
"Unreliable Front Desk"
02/04/15 Kris S Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I stayed at this hotel on a business trip during January in which I was in the room very little. When I checked in, I gave the front desk an alternate card than I had reserved the room with and said that I would probably still use the original card, but wanted to put the hold on the alternate. They told me this was no problem, just to let them know the night before check out. Once in my room I found that there were two choices for Internet, free (slow) and $4.99 (high speed). Since I was just doing email I opted for the slow choice. The night before checkout came and I decided to download a movie, but I couldn't figure out how to switch from the free to the pay option. When I called the front desk to ask a male voice answered the phone and acted as though, I must have been asking the dumbest question that he had heard all day. He then instructed me to just disconnect from the WiFi and reconnect then choose the high speed. Long story short, this didn't work, it just reconnected automatically to the slow Internet. I gave up out of frustration. I then went down to the desk and informed them that I would like to use the original card to pay for the room, NOT the one that I had given on arrival. I recognized the man's voice when he came out as the person that had answered the phone earlier. I told him how I would like to pay, and he said that it was already set up to use the original card it was going to happen automatically. Since this was not what the female attendant told me the first night, I questioned him to make sure that this was the case and he assured me that he was correct. The next morning I awoke to find that the incorrect card had been charged. (thank goodness there was enough on it to cover the room) When I checked out I said something to the front desk about it, because I felt that they would want to know about it. The female from the first night was back, and she said she could charge the right card and refund the other, but I declined because I didn't want to tie up $650 for 'up to 7 business days' until the refund would go through. I just left dissatisfied.
"Good middle-of-the-road hotel within reasonable distance of the international airport"
01/09/15 noelmcn Edmonton, Alberta
I usually stay in this hotel when in business in Houston. It is clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and it has all the amenities I need. It is about a 15 minute drive from the international airport in average traffic
11/03/14 Lala0115 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
My family of four stayed here for one night while visiting friends. The hotel seems older but the inside is nicely renovated and very clean which is a big deal for me. I have twin four year old boys who are loud and love to play around. I'm always concerned that we are too loud but for some reason this hotel felt really well built. And we did not hear anyone around us. Not sure if the hotel was empty or if the rooms are well built. Worth staying.
"It's, um, ok"
09/09/14 gottdownunder Chicago, Illinois
Super nice people work here so that should be mentioned. But the rooms are a little tired (as I stare at bulging paint from water damage over my bed). Wifi recently improved so reliable and speedy. But did I mention the tired rooms?