All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
7815 N Mesa St, El Paso, TX, 79932, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Very good hotel with a convenient location"
Overall a very good experience, convenient location and pleasant surroundings.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Friendly staff."
The hotel staff was fast, efficient, and friendly. The room was sufficient.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very upsetting service"
Upon checking in at almost midnight drove from San Diego , the hotel clerk was very very rude. Sorry being in the military for 23 yrs this was very upsetting experience. Sorry but will not stay or recommend this location or hotel chain to friends and family.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
You get what you pay for.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Nice and Relaxing"
The stay was great but could of got the room at a better price at the hotel.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Benny
"Nice hotel, clean but old"
It was an ok stay. Over all it was s 3.5 stay. Continental breakfast was just juice and coffee, expected a bit more. Basically the price says it all
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Manuel
"was a good choice"
Was clean and confortable plus the front desk personel was very frendly
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Good Rest"
Great night for the money. Clean and quiet.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Douglas
"Exactly what we needed, but not for everyone."
My boyfriend and I just needed a place to sleep and shower so this place was perfect. Parking was easy and there are many places to eat within walking distance (there's even a grocery store and a liquor store). The bed was comfortable, though a bit firm, and they have olympic queens which are 6" wider than regular queens. The shower water gets hot quickly and stays hot for the whole shower. And the amenities (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, soaps) were nice, though we didn't need most of them. We didn't try the breakfast or room service, though those were offered as well. However, if you're looking for a place to relax and hang out all day, splurge on someplace else. The place is dated and the custodial staff seems to focus all of their cleaning energy on the mirror and the shower (which still had dirt in the nooks and crannies), ignoring the gross stains on the walls and bathroom floor. I tried my best not to lean on anything in the bathroom and left a towel on the floor at all times. Also, the wi-fi was slow so don't plan on streaming any movies there. That being said, I was actually surprised that a hotel that was so cheap came with so many amenities and was as comfortable as it was. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Olivia
"Convenient and good area"
Nice, convenient location right off the freeway with lots of restaurants and things very close by. Great place to stay when traveling through the area.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
M
"El Paso West Travelodge"
A friendly and accommodating staff. Quiet well appointed rooms and a great price.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Run down"
I was disappointed in the overall condition of the room
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Cheryl
"Vaca"
it was very nice n clean and the bed was so soft and relaxing... I really enjoyed my stay
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Edera
"Caught in a bad situation."
Hotels. com told us this hotel had an available swimming pool. It did not. We complained to the manager. He said "Hotels. com " should have told us it was not available. He said he could refund us our money, but we did not have time to look for other accomodations.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
robert
Weak wi fi, minimal continental breakfast, had a construction crew grinding tile at the pool by 8 AM. Good for the price and great location for us, but if we can't have dependable wi fi, we can't stay here for business.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
Good location, right off the freeway. The room was somewhat clean. The water was cold so I had to take a quick cold shower.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Pool is closed"
I expected to use the pool in the hot days, but it is closed. Noisy AC. Price is ok.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Sam
"Overnight stop"
The hotel is very difficult to get to. You can see the hotel but can't find where to turn in. The only sign is hidden behind a tree. The first thing I noticed was litter and trash all over the grounds. The front desk clerk was very nice and helpful. The room was OK. Won't stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
THE STAY WAS FINE BUT, I WENT DOWN FOR THE CONT. BREAKFAST THEY HAD ONLY PUT OUT. FOR A MOTEL THAT LARGE THEY SHOULD OF HAD A LOT MORE FOOD LAYED OUT. IT WAS BAD. RUSS
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
RUSS WELLER
"clean and comfortable"
Hotel staff very friendly with a quick check in. Room was big and clean with fridge and microwave. Good air conditioning and pool. Bed was ok. Pillows were to soft for me though. Overall a good place to stay for the money, thanks
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"4th time stay"
This is almost my time share. We've stayed here 4 times now when visiting family because of price, service, and convenience.
6 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
VanessaFH
"We had to ask for a third towel every time on onev"
We had to ask for a third towel since housekeeping would only leave two everytime. On one occasion the front desk made us go get it. They did not have an iron. I forgot the hair conditioner and they stated they did not have any and would not give conditioner out. Housekeeping had their children there. The staff was not personable or helpful or friendly for that matter! Breakfast is toast, cereal, oatmeal, and dollar Danish. My advice pay extra in another hotel!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Convenient close to Freeway"
I was very happy with our stay at this hotel! Front desk was very nice and the room they provided was pet friendly which was a plus! Would definately stay again on future road trips through Texas!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Jen
"Bad hotel"
There was smell in the room, bed sheet old, no remote control for TV They said they w bring one but never did
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
troy california
"Clean room"
Friendly staff and very clean room... Will definitely return...
1 night romance trip May 25, 2014
Bo
"Was close to the highway"
Good...was nice to be able to check in late. The only thing was the vending and ice machines were not close by...
Other trip May 20, 2014
Debbie
"last minute stay"
I needed a room on short notice. It met all my needs and the staff was very friendly.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Melanie
Off the I-10 and walking distance to diners, coffee shop, and fast food restaurants. Price low, kids love the continental breakfast and pool. This is our second time staying here and we got to see some of the same employees. We'll definitely stay again.
4 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
Vanessa
"Remarkably clean."
Well priced for someone who prefers not to spend a lot on luxury but still needs a comfortable place to stay. Very clean.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
traveler
"good value, good location, forget about breakfast"
This motel is in a great location on the west side of town. Desk staff were very friendly and efficient. Pleasant design and landscaping. Room and bathroom were basically clean but bedspread and chairs had stains. Someone having party in room below till past midnight made it impossible to sleep. (Another guest complained about the same thing the night before when I was checking in.) Forget about breakfast - juice and bagels and only until 830am. Still a good value though.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Sargarepa
"Convenient location"
location right off the highway with many other hotels, restaurants and shops in the area.... Walls very thin as kid were running down the halls and banging on doors all afternoon.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Old and dingy is the best way to describe this place. We checked in at 1 am and were out by 8 am to move to another hotel. NEVER AGAIN!
3 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice hotel got for cheap stay"
Last minute booking and was good enough not like an expensive place but it would do for a place to stay temporarily.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
kelsie
"Fine for the price"
No Bed Bugs and no theft - those are my two biggest concerns with all my traveling and travelodge came out with shining stars. On a more general level - the staff wasn't very pleasant, my room wasn't that clean, and the internet was horrible to connect to. I will not be staying again. But if you need a cheap place to crash on your way through - then yes I say this is a good choice.
4 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Could have been better"
If you like stains, this is the place for you! Stains on the bedding, on the chairs, on the walls, on the bathroom counter. I didn't look at the carpet. Was too scared. Also, I asked for a quiet room in what appeared to be a half empty hotel and was told there was only one room available. 1st floor facing the highway. Thankfully after a full day of driving I was tired enough that I slept deeply.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"It was OK"
All OK just to get there to sleep and take a bath.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Carlos
"Close to great Mexican food."
Lady at front desk was very help with information of El Paso.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Ben
"Comfortable and convenient"
Sufficiently comfortable room and very convenient to I-10 but the Continental Breakfast was the most meager I've ever experienced. Disappointing.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Did not get what we paid for."
When choosing a hotel you take into account several things (reputation, ammenities, services, etc). When the stay was paid for it included continental breakfast. When we arrived for this breakfast, much to our surprise staff told us that there was no more breakfast since they ran out of food. Staff did not show any intention on getting a solution for this. Very disappointed since it is both the hotel's reputation as well as the booking website that are on the line.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Good stay for the money paid"
Liked it for the price, quiet great location just outside of El Paso heading west. Breakfast was ok, enough to fill up on if you like either raisin bran or frosted flakes or instant oatmeal. Stayed twice each way from east Texas to California. Fridge and microwave available and very close to walmart.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Sergio
"Clean, comfortable and freeway-close!"
We stopped in El Paso en route to Mobile, Alabama and the room was everything we needed. It was clean and well-kept, and everything worked fine. Our biggest plus? NO bedbugs! :) Will stay here again for sure as we pass through on the way home to San Diego.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Shay Olivo
"Nothing Special"
The room was adequate but the breakfast was a joke. Good thing there was a Starbucks close by!
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
I asked for a downstairs room on the back side (away from I-10)When I arrived, they had me on the front side 2nd floor. They said since I booked on line, that would be my room. They did finally change me. Then, the hotel couldn't have been 1/3 full, and wouldn't you know, they put someone in the room directly above me. That was that all about?
3 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
"Best room ever"
I travel extensively. The room was fantastic. For the first time ever I sent pictures home to my wife.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Alan
"Close to highway"
staff took time to show interest in us as guests
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Everything was good with the staff, but the floor, carpet was really dirty. Our feet were very brown from just walking around a little. We mentioned this and the lady at the front desk said that with all the construction, from the nearby work, was the cause. Our truck was covered with dust. She said that it would have been clean on the 2nd and 3rd floors. She was very apologetic. I needed the 1st floor because of 2 bad knees. They could have mentioned the possibility of the dirty floors on the first floor and to wear slippers. I would only recommend this place after calling and asking the staff about construction close by causing dirty carpet. If they verified that the carpet would be clean with no construction, I would use the place again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"WiFi Biggest problem.."
If you choose a hotel based on Internet Service, don't stay here!
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"Very comfy clean will stay again."
Berry good experience staffing berry friendly like the location.need shopping centers.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2013
It was an okay place for a one night stopover. Good thing there was a Village Inn next door cause their breakfast was pretty sparse.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013