All hotels in Morrisville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1000 Stony Hill Road, Morrisville, PA, 19067, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Febreeze"
It would have been nice to have queen size beds instead of full but overall they were nice. After room cleaning, there was a mysterious can of Febreeze beside our suitcase and the tv was blaring when turned on. Front desk gentleman was excellent and very friendly. Pool was a bit chilly for little boys but I'd definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
very nice place after a long day at the parks, great breakfast
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
FRANCES
"Recommended"
I am satisfactory with the stay. The area is nice and quiet. Except The elevators are old. It broke down the last time I stayed and still sounds like it is laboring and going to breakdown again this time. The Entrance from the road has no sign and you cannot see the hotel itself. I often drove passed it without even realized it.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Darren
Very convenient to the highway and local attractions. Friendly staff, awesome continental breakfast. We recommend!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Hotel and staff were remarkable!
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Marvin
"Trip to Sesame Place"
The hotel was clean, comfortable and the breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Valerie
"Family friendly"
Stayed here when we took the kids to Sesame Place. Very nice and kid friendly. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Beth
Very clean hotel with a kind staff. The common area in the lobby was nice to have and the included breakfast was tasty. I would highly recommend this hotel!
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"DON'T TRUST THE BOOKING"
Although we had booked through Hotels.com and had confirmation numbers for three room, the hotel staff gave away one of our rooms, and my son and daughter in law had to find another hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Gerard
"Sesame Place"
We stayed here and went to Sesame Place, which was down the road and far enough away from the crowds
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Great value"
Good, clean hotel with a nice outdoor pool and a great breakfast. Stayed here for family trip to Sesame Place.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great hotel for business"
I have stayed at this hotel three other times and each time it has been a great stay. It is located in a small business complex away from major traffic and congestion. Easy to get to right off of I-95. I have stayed in the suite rooms each time since I prefer to have a kitchen available and extra room. The breakfast each morning is very good with hot items as well as standard continental fare. This is my preferred hotel in the area and will stay here again.
6 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Phillip
"Wonderful Staff"
Only outdoor pool, but staff was very helpful
4 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Where am I now"
The one night stay was just fine. The only minor issue (for some of our party) was the signage! People using GPS (I did not) were given an indication that they had arrived and the one material view was of an empty field. The sign on the entrance to the office complex area is quite small and might not be easily seen at dusk or at night.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Thanks!"
It was for business. Nice and close to the highway which was an asset. Front desk staff was awesome when I checked in. I didn't catch her name, but her attitude and customer service was some of the best I've ever experienced. The room AC didn't seem to get as cold as the unit showed, but wasn't a major issue. Having the Dunkin Donuts in the parking lot was great as well.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
Jonathan
"Good for Families"
We stayed at this Hampton Inn during a trip to Sesame Place. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. The hotel is very close to Sesame Place (only 10 minutes away). The free Wifi was fairly fast and the free breakfast is very good. We stayed in a Suite and it had a full kitchen which is rare. We would stay here again if we are in the area.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Whitney
"Mostly good."
Hotel was not easy to find. Tuck away in a corp business area. Kids pranking in the hallways by pounding on strangers doors in the middle of the night (after 12 midnight) does not help.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
"Hampton Inn Morrisville PA"
Great room, water quality questionable. Hot water in sink-shower had smell of mold/rust no matter how long it was run. Expect it might be the local water supply, but cold water smell was fine.
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Overall a real treasure."
A little hard to find. Signage was small. But when I found the hotel it was a real treasure. Great in all other respects: comfort, cleanliness, etc. the only problem I had was the fire alarm went off by mistake at 5:00am. Just a few seconds or so. Hotel staff was very apologetic. I would definitely return. Breakfast was good too.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
kim
"Staff was wonderful!!"
The staff could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. They were friendly, helpful, and efficient. Beds were comfy. Breakfast was really good.
2 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
"No where to eat within sight"
Bathroom was not clean - I let it go the first night but was not pleased about the stain on the toilet seat the next night - not attention to detail.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Perfect stay"
Wonderful stay. Clean and comfortable. Central located to reach many activities. Staff was also great in recommending resturants!!
2 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Dawn
"Great getaway"
Great Hotel
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"Good choice"
King suite was very nice and spacious. Good breakfast and very friendly staff. I highly recommend this property.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Qasim
"Will stay again."
Great hotel, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and fresh. Bad was the location of the hotel in the middle of an office park. Would be nice to have a restaurant close.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Brent
"Nice hotel but outdated rooms"
Rooms were outdated. In desperate need of some updating and sprucing up. Not too bad overall just not a modern room.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Nice find in Newtown close to highways"
Staff is so helpful. Easy checkin and breakfast has a lot of choices.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Private"
Great
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Very nice hotel."
Very nice accommodation. Close to I95. Read hotel directions. GPS doesn't work well.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great location near historic Bucks County"
This was the second time we have stayed at this location. We like the easy access to I-95, Yardley, Newtown, New Hope, and Washington's Crossing, The room was clean and comfortable. If there was a negative; the bed creaked quite a bit. It might be time for a new box spring and mattress. Room # 233
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Tony
Room was spotless. Staff very accommodating, and breakfast unusually good. Just bring a little humidifier for room comfort. Air was so dry, had to breathe through mouth all night.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Harv
"Staff was efficient, polite & courteous."
Check in was on time, accommodating (especially on our early arrival). Our room (213) was clean and ready upon our arrival. Note: refrigerator was not functioning and obviously needs "preventive maintenance", repair or replacement-made noise throughout the evening to the point that it had to be turned off. Had we been staying more than one night, we would have requested same. Reported to front desk upon checkout. Otherwise, everything was exceptional, including maintenance staff. We would suggest you upscale breakfast from "fast food" to a better tasting menu.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
John & Nancy
"Loved the stay!!"
Stayed one night after visiting Princeton University and on our way to UPenn. Hotel was easy to find (someone said it was hard), has friendly hotel staff, clean and roomy room, nice and warm breakfast! If I have to nit pick, it would be that I would have liked firmer pillows. Overall, I would DEFINITELY stay again in this hotel!!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Cathy
"Perfect"
I love the Hotel. Very well located. Rooms are quite big.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
martin
"Very satisfied with everything"
No complaints. Breakfast was awesome. More than I expected. Room was excellent. Not a disappointment at all.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
a great stay
"A very nice place."
Great Hotel, Stayed just one night with family and friends for a wedding. Room was very nice Breakfast was also very good.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Getaway"
Just a quick weekend trip and the hotel was perfect. Very clean, staff was very friendly, and location is convenient.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice Hallmark Holiday Weekend getaway"
Wonderful evening. Great staff
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Awesome stay~
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Maryann
"Hair found in bed"
I found hair on my bed and the sheets were fairly worn out/thin. When I complained about the hair, I did get upgraded to a suite, however.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great place to stay for business or pleasure"
Great customer service, nice selection for breakfast,easy check in and check out
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
DON
"Hampton inn PA"
It was a nice hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"One Night Close to Conference Venue"
Pleasant experience
2 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice and Relaxing Stay."
Relaxing place to stay. Quiet. Nice Great Room with roaring fireplace. Very helpful staff.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"A++"
Great hotel. Nice and quiet. Clean rooms
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great value, nice place"
The room was clean and fully satisfactory. The free internet and breakfasts were a plus. Great value.
7 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Good stay."
Stayed here two nights to attend a wedding reception with a group a friends. We took advantage of a Hotels.com sale and booked a suite for almost 50% less that the rest of the group paid for standard rooms. The hotel is tucked into a office park and signage at the entrance was poor, but we did see the building just after exiting the freeway so we found it easily. It was everything we expect from a Hampton Inn stay with an extra good breakfast after our first night though it was very crowded. It must have been a hungry group because breakfast was limited to cold items on our second day. I overheard the concern from the staff that the prior day's guests ate their hot inventory. They were very concerned, but it was no big deal to me. Anyway, good stay.
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Excellent value for the price!"
My favorite thing was the delicious zucchini bread at breakfast! Never had that at a hotel before!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Tracy
"Friendly Staff"
Staff was wonderful and helpful. Breakfast was delish!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Single Mommy
"Family Visit to NYC"
The kids loved the breakfast!Nice place to stay as we took our first trip into NYC from Trenton. Very reasonable rates!
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014