All hotels in Morrisville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1000 Stony Hill Road, Morrisville, PA, 19067, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Delicious food
    Clean
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Nice place to stay"
The staff and all were very helpful and this is a great location
6 night family trip Jan 27, 2016
Paula
Since this was essentially a business trip, we didn't need a lot of amenities. The hotel was very inviting, the price was right, service was great and we enjoyed our stay!
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
Evelyn
"Beautiful ski lodge theme"
Fantastic Ski Lodge theme! The spacious lobby is spectacular with all kinds of modern amenities. Before this hotel was a Hampton Inn, it was a private hotel with ski lodge theme. It has been carried over. Room was perfect. Breakfast was bountiful. Laundry facilities were clean and in good working order, but the dryer did not dry our jeans after 40 minutes of drying. No other complaints.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2016
Was impressed with the breakfast provided with the room. A/C-Heater was noisy.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Smells clean!"
Quick trip to see family for the holiday and this hotel suited our needs. Friendly staff, warm environment, and clean, fresh smelling beds
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
We've stayed here a couple of times while visiting friends nearby. The hotel is very comfortable and clean, the common eating area for breakfast is very pleasant and the hotel staff helpful. The "neighborhood" is really an office park, so I am sure it is very good for that, but not really a walkable area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Shawn
Our stay was great the accommodations were perfect, the breakfast was great,price was right, and the front desk staff person, his name began with a "Z" changed our room so we were closer to the elevator for my dad who has a difficult time walking..
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Pamela
"Wedding Weekend"
It was perfect for a four day stay. Free breakfast was very nice. Staff was courteous and helpful. We were there for a niece's wedding at a local winery. We had other family at the hotel and they had a suite, so we could all gather there. Local restaurants would bring food which was great. Overall, a fun weekend without breaking the bank.
4 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
"Nice hotel in Newtown"
A 20 minute drive from New Hope/Lambertville. Large and inviting lobby and staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean was very comfortable and nicely decorated. The elevator is slow and noisy - take the stairs if you csn. Location is in an office park next to a dunkin donuts. Breakfast was very good with many choices of food and beverage. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Brooks
"Amazing hotel!"
We stayed for two days in this hotel. It is very close to the highway and easy to find. Hotel looks very nice. Friendly staff and more homely feeling. Unfortunately we did not spend too much time at the hotel. But seems like a nice place to relax. The only thing i did not like is the strong smell of Fabreez. I requested that they do not spray this in the room the second day and it was fine. If anyone cannot tolerate any kind of freshener please request it when you book the room.
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
mano
I stayed there one night the room was nice and the continental breakfast was great!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
michael H.
"Bad Experience"
the hotel itself was clean, room clean, the walls were paper thin you could here people in the next room. you could hear toilets flushing. not nice
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
"Excellent stay at Yardly-Newtown."
Good location, quiet place.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Margaret
"Bed uncomfortable"
The king bed was extremely UNCOMFORTABLE. Did not get much sleep. Thought I was falling off. Lovely Hotel with wonderful service.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Satisfied"
We loved our stay in every way. We wil return again and again!!! Thank you for meeting all my families needs!
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Will stay here again:)"
My family and I loved the hotel and everyone was so nice. Breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Luz C
"Clean and Comfortable!"
We stayed two nights and found the room to be excellent. Most importantly was the high level of cleanliness. My only 'uncomfortable' part was the TV with a small screen which was very dark and with poor sound, like mumbling. So that was very disappointing. We like a bit of news and perhaps a movie while at a hotel. Staff at desk very helpful with all other respects.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Pamela
"Clean and Comfortable"
A comfortable and clean overnight stay for a trip to Sesame Place. There were 2 adults and 2 kids in our double room. Comfortable, clean beds and great service! I have to shout out Dave who was on-duty alone from 11pm-7am and gave spectacular service even under pressure. Convenient to several restaurants too.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price."
The room was spacious enough for my family of six. The double beds fit two people each and so did the sofa bed. The price was reasonable for my size family. You have access to a pool but there is no lifeguard. You can workout on the main floor and the breakfast was good. You can also bring your own food and cook in the room. Electric stove with two burners, fridge with freezer, sink and dishwasher was in our room.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Maria
"Visitation/Location"
The hotel was conveniently located for our visit to Yardley, PA. However, we had a very difficult time finding the hotel. It is located in a business complex and is identified by a very small sign on the larger complex sign at the entrance to the business complex. We called twice to get directions to the hotel. Once we found it, we were pleased with the accommodations.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Nice Family oriented"
it was great, the hotel was very nice, cozy. I just didn't like that I had 2 full size beds instead of queen, so I slept a little uncomfortable. The AC in my room didn't work and they moved me to another room right away with no problem. Breakfast was great!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
luis
"Good location and breakfast but not clean."
When we arrived our hotel room was ready. I booked this hotel because of the good reviews, but I was disappointed with the fact that our bathroom was dirty. It seemed like little effort was put into cleaning it. I saw long hair on the floor and bath tub when we first arrived. The room interior was a bit dusty. The bed and pillows were not comfortable and we did not like that there was not much privacy in the room as our room faced several other hotel rooms near the pool. The window only had one big curtain for night time, but it didn't have a sheer curtain to use during the day. The staff was not as attentive as I expected. Girl at the desk texting while I waited to be helped. She did not look up until I got her attention, otherwise she would have kept texting. Breakfast was good, with lots of choices, like eggs, potatoes, muffins, bagels, waffles, yogurt, fruit etc. They also gave to-go breakfast bags (granola bar, wtaer, apple, muffin) which was helpful for our trip to Sesame Place during the day. I would stay there for the location and breakfast but not for the cleanliness or customer service.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Fatima
"Overall decent and I would stay there again"
Not bad for the price - breakfast was very good - only complain is mattress on sofa bed was horrible - very old and uncomfortable to sleep on- however I would book again
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
alfredo
"ok"
We have stayed at this hotel last year and we had a great stay so we chose to book it again this year when we planned our family vacation. We booked for 3 days, 2 nights. The rooms were still clean and the breakfast buffet was still great, however, they never cleaned our room and we were out from 9 AM-4 PM on our second day. We got back from a tiring trip with 2 tired kids and the room was a mess. Since everyone was tired, we just chose to leave everything the way it was so we could rest. Also, front desk should inform guests upon arrival which elevator wing to take. We took the right wrong elevator upon our arrival and we couldn't find our room (again, our kids spent all day at Sesame place and were already exhausted). Upon calling with hotel phone, front desk snootily replied that we should have taken the left wing elevator to get to our room. Wish she said that when I was still downstairs so we could have saved the hassle of walking with our kids, our luggages and our tired selves twice.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Perfect for weekend visit."
We came in for a family wedding and found everything we needed and more! Clean room, wonderful bed, excellent breakfast and great service. Sorry we didn't have time to use the pool.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Our stay after day at Sesame place"
Would prefer queen beds instead of double beds. Clean comfortable restful.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Joanne
Great hotel. Exceeded our expectations. Pool was great. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Room was spotless upon arrival. The free breakfast was very good. I would love to return in the winter to see the indoor fireplace in action. If you are going to sesame place, this is a great place to stay - only 8 minutes away by car.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Rafael
Great experience!! will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Beautiful hotel. Welcoming staff"
Excellent experience. Staff was welcoming. Breakfast was great.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
silkia
After a long day at Sesame Street Place, we found the hotel to be pretty good. The breakfast was fab-u-lous! Rooms were spacious and bed was comfortable.We had the king suite and the large area for dining with full kitchen was also nice. I would recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Love the staff"
Overall a great place to stay. The room was clean and the staff was AWESOME. We had a small issue of the room being double booked. Sometime during the first evening another couple showed up at the door with room keys in hand attempting to get in the room. Made for interesting conversation later, but no harm no foul. I would go back again
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great Location; Subpar Housekeeping"
Hotel has a great location with easy proximity to Philadelphia, Bucks County PA and Hunterdon County, NJ suburbs. We got into room late and it appeared OK at first but we noticed bathroom had hair on floor that wasn't vacuumed. Bed sheets appeared to not have been changed. Housekeeping staff did not seem to comprehend the issue and balked at changing them, saying they weren't assigned to our room. I had to be persistent just to to get two extra towels. We had to leave for a wedding and didn't have time to complain to management. Overall, a disappointing experience as I've stayed at many Hampton Inns on business and never found conditions like this.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Very nice staff and quiet hotel."
The staff was very nice and professional. We checked in late around 9:30pm and everything was set. The room was clean but felt damp. My daughter woke up with a stuffed up nose. The bathroom was clean and the water was perfect temp. In the shower. We where on the first floor and it was pretty quiet as I was up till 12am. Saturday morning the breakfast was great! Esp. The do it yourself waffles.. They were a hit with the kids with all the great toppings. The women in charge of it was super nice. Overall it was a great overnight place.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"nice hotel. Close to sesame place, shopping."
The hotel was a little hard to find. It is tucked into and office area. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast options were great.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
michelle
"Excellent hotel."
Very friendly staff made the stopover on the hotel a very good experience. If we are close another time we will definitly choose this hotel again. The suite was spacious and a good choice if you have kids as you could put the kids to bed and continue watching tv in the living room. Checkouttime was 12 pm and not the usual 11am which made our morning a lot less stressful.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Ole
My overall experience was great. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, complimentary breakfast was good. My family and I enjoyed our stay
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Comfortable hotel close to Sesame"
We stayed here one night for a visit to Sesame and we really loved this hotel. We got the double bed suite. The room was quiet and comfortable. The outdoor pool was really nice and the staff were very friendly. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Febreeze"
It would have been nice to have queen size beds instead of full but overall they were nice. After room cleaning, there was a mysterious can of Febreeze beside our suitcase and the tv was blaring when turned on. Front desk gentleman was excellent and very friendly. Pool was a bit chilly for little boys but I'd definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
very nice place after a long day at the parks, great breakfast
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
FRANCES
"Recommended"
I am satisfactory with the stay. The area is nice and quiet. Except The elevators are old. It broke down the last time I stayed and still sounds like it is laboring and going to breakdown again this time. The Entrance from the road has no sign and you cannot see the hotel itself. I often drove passed it without even realized it.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Darren
Carpets in the room were wet, Tub had Orange substance (not clean) room smelled muggy, Hotel as a whole needed a major upgrade. Location was good, staff was polite. But overall, I would not recommend. I have stayed at many Hampton Inn's in my travels and most leave me with a good impression, but this one just did not meet the expectations that I've grown accustomed to in Hampton Inn (Hilton Hotels).
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Ceez
"Sesame Place with Family"
Hotel clean and staff friendly as usual and helpful
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
jennifer
Very convenient to the highway and local attractions. Friendly staff, awesome continental breakfast. We recommend!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"excellent"
Excellent hot breakfast n is included! Hotel is much better than the pictures, very clean, elegant and very nice staff!.....close to sesame place
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
patty
Hotel and staff were remarkable!
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Marvin
"Trip to Sesame Place"
The hotel was clean, comfortable and the breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Valerie
"Family friendly"
Stayed here when we took the kids to Sesame Place. Very nice and kid friendly. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Beth
"Extremely pleased"
Would not change one Single thing about our stay. Staff excellent, hotel and overall service is on point.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Lucy
Very clean hotel with a kind staff. The common area in the lobby was nice to have and the included breakfast was tasty. I would highly recommend this hotel!
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"DON'T TRUST THE BOOKING"
Although we had booked through Hotels.com and had confirmation numbers for three room, the hotel staff gave away one of our rooms, and my son and daughter in law had to find another hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015