All hotels in Jonestown, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3 Everest Lane, Exit 90 off of I-81, Jonestown, PA, 17038, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Great experience"
The staff was incredible. Very friendly and helpful. They did not treat the guests as guests but as friends without being overwhelming. They were obviously concerned about the smell of rooms. My only suggestion is don't use a lot of room fresheners. When you have someone who asthmatic, smells even nice ones can be too much and trigger an attack.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
"Good Value"
I reserved two days at this hotel for our family trip to Hershey Park. I picked it mainly because of the price, location and previous reviews, and for this trip we did not need a pool since we planned on watching fireworks on our first night and doing the Hershey waterpark the second day. When we walked in it was very clean and cozy. Nice breakfast/sitting area with a flat screen tv.The hallways have carpet with a little of that hotel carpet smell mostly due to the hot July humidity, but not overwhelming. The room is small and cozy, nothing flashy with twin beds, refrig, microwave, old style box tv, everything we needed. The hotel has signs posted that asks you to hang your towels to help save the environment, so we did. The second morning before we left I went to the front desk and asked specifically for new towels when the room gets cleaned, but when we got back at 7pm the same towels were hanging. Went back to the desk and was handed towels. Overall have to say the service was pleasant and the morning breakfast and waffles were sufficient for our kids. For the price I would definitely consider this hotel again if we ever had another trip in the area and didn't have time to use the pool, but most likely that won't happen very often and I will have to pay a little extra somewhere else for the pool.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
We were pleasantly surprised by this Hotel. After staying at a Super8 the night before, we expected the same kind of condition. This hotel however was very clean, smelled clean and the staff was very courteous and friendly. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
"Days Inn was exactly what I expected."
It was right off interstate, the room was what I asked for and comfortable, there was a laundry, the people were great, and we enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Vicki
"2013 Vacation to Hershey, PA"
The hotel was easy to find - right off the interstate. Check-in was quick and easy. Breakfast was pretty typical hotel fare. The room was clean and quiet and the beds were comfortable. Only downside is that it is located next to a sewage treatment facility and there were times when it smelled pretty bad outside. No bad smell inside.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
Joyce
"comfort and convience"
excellent hotel cant ask for more for value it offers.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"4 Day Stay"
I have stayed in other Days Inn in Pennsylvania and after reading reviews stayed at this one in Jonestown. I was not disappointed ! Staff friendly, rooms clean, hotel itself clean. I would definately stay again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Nina
"tim"
was not as good as i thouhgh also they should have a better breakfast
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2013
tim
"Perfect Hotel for My Needs"
I stayed 6 nights in this hotel and I cannot say enough good things about it. I do not understand why it is only rated 2 stars. The cleanliness of the room was terrific and all of the staff, including the young ladies who cleaned my room daily were just delightful. The hotel itself was very centrally located for my needs and the morning breakfast was sufficient for a busy schedule. If I was rating this hotel I would give it a 5+. You won't go wrong staying here!
6 night trip Feb 20, 2013
"Great Getaway"
Affordable accomodations and includes breakfast (waffles, cereal, oatmeal). Room is comfortable and in room wifi. Definitely recommend to those travelling in the area and need an overnight stay.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Although we only stayed one night, the accommodations were excellent. The check in person was very friendly and helpful....the room was very clean and orderly. The beds were comfortable. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was sufficient and fresh. The check out person was friendly and helpful. Overall we had a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
"Great Experience"
This hotel stay was a very positive experience! The hotel staff was very helpful and accomodating. The room was clean and everything in order. If there was a down side, the waffle maker gave me a little trouble but that may well be my fault. Good breakfast. Overall, we were pleased. I would recommend 100%. Tell the staff we said hello!
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Paulie
I like the rooms, everything is so clean, only the breakfast is terrible
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2012
Marlene
"Don't Usually Stay at Days Inn"
I normally avoid Days Inn like a plague. But, based on the reviews on this site, I gave this one a try. I was satisfied with my stay there. It was the best value in the area and I am glad I gave it a chance. Staff was exceedingly friendly both at check in and check out.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2012
My family and I had a great experience at this hotel. The rooms were immaculate and the service was great. Thank you so much!
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Melanie
"Close to Interstate and what we wanted to see."
Very nice
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2012
"good locations"
We were very pleased with the hotel. We stayed there once before because of the location. The hotel staff were especially pleasant and helpfult. The dining area was very pleasantly decorated as were the rooms. The hotel is not fancy but it is well worth the price. I would highly recommend it. We have stayed in many top class hotels so we are used to a lot more but this hotel did not disappoint. It is great if you are looking to save a few dollars.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2012
Kathy and Joe
"Was there to attend a wedding"
Room very clean, nice neighborhood, really nothing bad about this hotel. Beds very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
D. Raines
"Excellent Quality"
About 30 minutes from Hershey Park, the savings and quality are worth the drive
2 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2012
"Days Inn - Lebanon, PA"
The hotel is convenient and very nice staff. The rooms are not very quiet due to thin walls and the first two floors are smoking rooms. It would be nice if all hotels were smoke free. I walked through the first floor and I had to hold my breath because the smoke fumes were so strong, the smell was awful! The internet through their WiFi was very slow. The hotel could use some updating especially the carpets and more detailed cleaning.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2012
Very comfortable, extremely clean hotel and room. The reception was great. No issues checking in. Staff considerate and friendly. They even helped point out a restaurant down the road which helped us out. The rooms are quiet, clean and comfortable and anything you would want or need and didn't have the staff was willing to provide. I would reccomend this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Matt F
"A lil out of way"
All the staff were very pleasant at this hotel. It is a lil out of way but the nice factor is that it's a quit area without alot of city noise. Great for any busniess pepole trying to get work done
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
tina
"Great Place to stay and close to Hershey Park"
This Days Inn is great, if you are looking for a clean hotel and quiet stay that is close to Hershey Park. The room was commfortable and we would recommend others stay here.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
Savi
"Easy drive to/from Hershey Park"
Only disappointment were the thin walls.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"close to hershey park"
The hotel is good. my family and i stayed at this hotel because we cannot avoid the price of hotel hershey. This is an excellent hotel for family. the staff are very friendly. I think they can provide more varieties for breakfast to make the hotel excellent. Overall we enjoy our stay at this hotel. I will surely recommend it for friends and stay thier again.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012
Temi
the hotel's condition and maintenance is ok, but the breakfast is very little choice. don't stay at this hotel if internet access is important to you, because the wireless service is very slowly and take forever.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2012
grace
"Convienient for visiting Hershey Park"
We stayed two nights with four kids(17-9) on a very busy weekend. All the other rooms were booked so we had two king business suites.Everything was very clean,staff was friendly, and all our needs were met.I would highly recommend this hotel and it costs a lot less then the Hershey hotels.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Beth
""Great hotel for the family""
We stayed 2 nights. I was a little worried about the cleanliness of the rooms and amenities but to my surprise I was very satisfied. I even recommended my cousin who will be staying next week.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
"Awesome value close to Hershey Park!"
My family stayed here on a recent trip to Hershey Park - approximately 20 mins from the park but well worth the savings. Hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff were all very friendly. The front desk clerk was super helpful on our first morning - my wife had an issue with the hairdryer and I went down to the front desk and someone came back up with me immediately with a new hairdryer and swapped it out in five minutes. No hassles, no waiting. Next time we come down this way again, we will be staying at this hotel without a doubt!
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
"Mosr reasonable!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Very nice and cost effective stay...........
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2012
Marshall
"Comfortable and convenient"
Comfortable and affordable hotel with spacious rooms. Friendly staff but limited breakfast. Good location and recommendable.
Other trip Jul 25, 2012
Daan
"hersheyt alternative"
hotel was clean and quiet, stayed because hotels in hershey PA TO EXPENSIVE !!
3 night trip Jul 4, 2012
"close to sights"
It was good. Clean room. Clean motel. Friendly staff. Variety in the continental breakfast. Price was reasonable. Close to Casino, Hershey Park, etc. Able to walk for quick food/snacks .
1 night trip Jul 3, 2012
best rates for a clean friendly hotel close to hershey park only 20min. away. great time will come back again.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2012
solley
"Good hotel for the price"
Location has close proximaty to Hershey (approx 20 minutes). Clean hotel with a friendly staff. Can't beat the price.
3 night trip May 25, 2012
Rich
"Close Enough to Hershey Attractions"
The staff were very polite and friendly, and the Hotel was decent although the breakfast was bland to say the least.
3 night family trip May 25, 2012
Olu

This hotel was decent value, considering some of the more expensive places closer to Hershey and Harrisburg, and was in good physical conditional and upkeep.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
J & D
"Excellent place to stay, when you are on the go"
The hotel, rooms, staff, everything is top notch. There is a constant stink around the place, probably due to proximity to some sewage treatment plant or due to the farm land around. However you don't feel anything inside. The hotel is great and so is the service. The night staff who checked us in we're very helpful.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
CJS

"Correct et très propre"
Dodo d'un soir
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Tremblay
"Facilité d'accès"
Endroit très propre, bon petit déjeuner, salle de bain un peu vieillot mais propre. Ma seule déception est que nous devions avoir des grands lits des lits doubles. J'ai eu beau m'obstiner avec la dame de la réception...
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Philippe
"As a sleeping place, budget stay."
Only complain is water flow at bath tab is not good. Ohter facilities are perfect. Staffs are helpful and friendly. 4 stars.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
A traveller
JP
"prachtige natuur in de omgeving"
nette kamer diverse restaurants in de omgeving prachtige natuur,internet op de kamer,gymaparaten en een kleine spa in de basement
3 night trip Oct 4, 2012