All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
11938 Ne Airport Way, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Needed to be close to the airport."
Overall it was a good experience however the staff member working at night was not pleasant. I had to ask question after question to get simple information such as what time is breakfast. She simply asked me for my name, gave me the card to my room and just stared at me.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Tami
"Holiday Inn Express at Portland Airport"
We had a great stay, clean, comfortable, with everything we needed. Two things I would say need to be considered; breakfast closing at 9:30 and noisy hallway at 2 AM (early Saturday morning). Breakfast should be offered through 10 am at a minimum. This was not only frustrating to us, but I saw two other very irritated guests. We were awakened by noise in the hallway at 2 AM on Saturday morning. It was annoying and went on for sometime. Other than that, it was a good stay.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"On the way home from a business convention"
One of the main attractions was the full breakfast in the ad,but after checking in to our rooms I was impressed with the size of the room and bathroom. The beds were very comfy, had lovely bedding. The only complaint was not enough condiments for the coffee for the in room coffee. I had to move the coffee maker to another location because the cord wasn't long enough to plug in where it was placed.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Shari
"Great value for the money."
Great breakfast provided and a very nice staff that took care of the food and tables. The beds and pillows were great and had a great nights sleep. The weird thing about the hotel room was that the bathroom seemed to have been built for shorter people. Great value for the money.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
mike
"No smoking???"
Room was ok. Small hole in wall back of shower. Woke up to cigarette smoke coming through bathroom vent. No smoking hotel means no smoking people. Yuck!
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"close to the airport"
I needed a hotel close to the Portland airport. This hotel was close, nice lobby and clean room. It's not fancy, but worked well for 1 night. I travel every week for business.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Good value for the money. Quiet, clean, comfortable
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"sports event in town"
Everything was great! Food was delicious and great variety.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Joel
"Horrible customer service"
I have never had worse customer service at a hotel in my life. My flight was a little delayed but only by 30 minutes so I got to the hotel at around 11:00 at night. When I arrived they stated that they had double booked my room so there was no rooms available but to not worry because they had booked a room for me all I had to do was walk down the street 3 blocks to a hotel that cost $50 a night less and was not up to par. They said don't worry we will cover the cost. Well I hope so because I had already paid for my entire stay. I can't believe customers are treated this way. Never book at this hotel.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
Jake
"Comfortable bed"
Overall good value. Bed was really comfy and breakfast was good.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Close to Airport"
It was a nice stay. Breakfast was good. Had issues with expedia while booking. Expedia did not send my booking details to hotel and I have to wait for 1 hour on the hotel counter. Except the issue rest all was good
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Anand
"Friendliest staff ever!"
Great location, close to airport. We got in late & the airport shuttle picked us up... everyone from the airport shuttle driver to front desk attendents were super friendly & helpful... would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Anne
"Convenience to Airport"
Comfortable and Convenient. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Probably will stay here again. Only real drawback was mold on ceiling in tub area.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
lovely
"Quiet Fall Get Away"
Hotel staff had driving directions for us waiting at the desk for our local trip the next day. Hotel had a shuttle service to local restaurants and shopping malls. Staff were very helpful and informative. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Joyce
"easy access"
Although it was a one night stay for us, plus a 3-month old, we enjoyed the hotel. It was close to freeways for easy access to where we needed to go. The staff was accommodating when we asked for a 1st floor room at check-in. The breakfast in the AM was good with variety. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Grapevine
"GOOD CHOICE"
JENNY CHECKED US IN EARLY AT OUR REQUEST, EVEN ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND. NICE!
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
PHIL
"It was ok"
The hotel room felt a little bit old, but very comfortable. I wish the bathroom had been a little bit cleaner; the sink had a couple of hairs from the previous guests.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Art
"Holiday Inn Express"
The hotel served our needs and we will return the next time we our in the area visiting family.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Great for an early arrival"
The staff were courteous and responsive. The room was clean and the bathroom was spotless. We came in early to confirm, came back quite later, and left very early. The hotel staff supported our odd hours with professionalism,
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Portland Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments. It does mean a lot coming from our guest. Kind Regards,
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Great value. Housekeeping was a bit sloppy; there were several pieces of rubbish under one of the chairs in the room. Didn't discover it until I moved the chair. Guess the staff should do the same.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites Portland Airport
Dear Ed, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We value all comments and look for ways to improve. It sounds as if I need to bring these issues to my Housekeeping's attention to ensure that these little things are not overlooked. We do hope that we will get the opportunity to have you again in the future. Kind Regards,
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Ed
"Somewhat close to swim venue"
Hotel was perfect. Staff is very good at what they do and friendly.
5 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Good value, great breakfast!"
We loved the free breakfast and the price was just right - free shuttle to and from hotel. Very happy!
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Convenient to airport"
Hotel is close to the airport so its easy to get to and from flights or rental car locations. I stayed in a king room and it had a nice bed, desk and lounge chair. The bathroom was also larger than what you usually find at a hotel.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Airport convenience"
Room was fine. Breakfast was excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful. Card lock for door was iffy, at best. It worked sometimes. A little bit of a hassle, but it was ok for one night. When I checked out, I reported this problem. The front desk was going to notify maintenance to check/ change the battery.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"clean, friendly staff, close to airport, just all"
one night, good wake up nice shuttle to airport, would reccomend highly
Other trip May 29, 2013
vic
"Poor Internet connection"
Overall is good; however, the internet connection was poor. This was a problem to follow up with business e-mails. In the future I will stay at a different hotel. Thank you.
2 night trip Apr 15, 2013
"Awesome Hotel"
I booked this hotel for a romantic overnight with me and my girlfriend. We absolutely loved it!! We stayed in the King suite with the jetted Jacuzzi tub and loved the room!! We liked it so much we have decided to book another getaway there.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2013
"Great bang for your dollar"
My wife and I really enjoyed our stay. The in room hot tub was excellent. The hot tub was large enough for us both comfortably im 6'3" tall and had plenty of room. The bed was extremely comfortable as well. Over all it was a fantastic room and well under tge price of other hotels in the area with in room hot tubs.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2013
"Very loud!"
I had booked a "suite" with a jacuzzi tub. It was a bit more expensive than I would have liked ($104) and the room was nothing special although entirely adequate. The only thing that was nice was the tub. The main issue was noise. The room was on the ground floor very near the reception area and an outside exit. Noise was continuous day and night, including loud groups of people passing by shouting. It is near where people walk to get to the breakfast area and the reception staff play a TV very loud. Had trouble resting or sleeping. I wouldn't stay in this sort of room again although perhaps the upper floor rooms are ok.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
"very convenient to the airport"
it was a great stay. Complimentary breakfast was excellent, good protein choices.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
very much enjoyed it, had been told i could leave car there if i stayed and get a shuttle to the airport with out charge, was disappointed to find the charge for that. had a wonderful full breakfast included in the stay that was very nice.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2013
sue
"Great pre-flight accommodation."
The room was lovely and very comfortable. The included breakfast was very good with many selections. They even encouraged you to take a few things along for the trip - included bags in which to tote a piece of fruit, a roll, etc.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
Jan
"1 night for Blazers game before heading to Seattle"
The shuttle was late to the airport upon arrival. That and hearing a different driver complain about not receiving a tip for 10 minutes work were the only down sides. He was talking about me, but didn't realize I was within ear-shot. He took me to and from the Tri-Met station for the game. Me, by myself, no bags or anything. Guess I forgot to tip. Forgot. Not necessary. To each his own. The front desk staff was very helpful with local restaurant info, business center issues, etc. Shuttle service to a nearby Tri-Met (Portland light rail-Cascade station) was also provided and made getting to the game very simple. To sum up... Conveniently located from the airport (was very quiet), Tri-Met, nearby shopping, clean, great breakfast, great service. Great value all around and may stay again in the future.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Exemplary customer service
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
The Jones'
"Loved our stay with you!!"
LOVE this hotel!! Clean, friendly, breakfast is GREAT!!
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Convenient to airport"
The hotel was a bit dated, and the room had a srange smell to it. It was nice to have a micrwave and fridge. Overall the room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was hot and good. The staff that ran breakfast was a bit rude. Beware incidental charges are $100/night! I would probably stay at the Hampton Inn next time, since I will be returning to the Portland area again soon.
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2012
reem316
"hideous"
This hotel was disgusting. It was dark. The person at the front desk smelled like alcohol and cirarettes. We asked for a room above the first floor and were denied. The room smelled so bad like fabreez we had no idea what smell they were trying to cover. It was so bad we didn't stay and walked out!
Business trip Oct 6, 2012
karen
"good breakfast, no hot tub or sauna"
The breakfast was hot and good, beds super comfortable, no funky smell, and staff were very friendly. However, the sauna and hot tub had a sign on them saying "permanently out of order" and that was disappointing because it was one of the reasons I booked this hotel. I was also a little miffed that they would not extend our checkout time by thirty minutes...we had stayed there for three days and they wouldn't let us come back and shower after our morning workout class.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
"Great service old hotel"
Room smelled of cigarettes and air freshener lighting was horrible customer service was excellent!
1 night trip Sep 11, 2012
"Stress free location"
We went to Portland for a wedding at The Grotto, and it turned out that this hotel was less than 10 minutes away. Super easy access to freeways and arterials, so getting around was a breeze! Hotel was clean, staff was great, the room was fantastic! We will stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
Marina C.
"great stay!!"
The hotel was clean. The bed was so comfortable that we felt like we were sleeping on a cloud! The staff was friendly and the breakfast was awesome!
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
"Wonderful staff!"
The staff was very helpful and very courteous . The complimentay breakfas Great was wonderful
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
Controller
"Comfortable, convenient, could use updating."
Great location when arriving from airport. Shuttle service was quick, easy, comfortable. Able to take the shuttle back to the airport the next morning after late-night flight to pick up a rental car. Only downsides: rooms could use updating (old carpet, stuffy smell) and the CFL lightbulbs give the room a weird glow (flourescent-y instead of cozy). Great breakfast.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
surlygurl
"Very clean"
The hotel staff was great and hotel was very clean.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2012

"Stay overnight--fantastic staff and service"
The staff were awesome to accomodate the 3 if us that travelled all night from Canada, and shopped until wee hours of the morning. We ended up chaning rooms s the plumbing was not good. The room we were given,very comfortable, how ever, the noise was terrible, as there were renovations happening
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great Service"
Room was very clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good. We appreciated the bus ride to catch the MAX to downtown and around. When we returned a short phone call and they came back to pick us up. Great service. Thanks very much.
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Dennis
"good service ,"
very comfortable
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express & Suites at the Portland Airpo"
From the Check in to room and facilities, all were a great experience.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Close to airport"
Came for a concert and wanted to stay close to the airport. Room was very comfortable and staff was courteous and accommodating. Pleased with our stay there.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Johnny's stay"
I found this hotel to be suitable and convenient for connections to and from the airport and its surrounding retail parks.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014