All hotels in Perrysburg, Ohio, United States of America
10621 Fremont Pike, Perrysburg, OH, 43551, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Very good hotel. Second time staying and I will go back.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
It was very quiet, we noticed most rooms were taken by truck drivers which means they are there to sleep, not loud at all. Great overnight stay. Breakfast was good, easy to find while traveling. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
ODell
"Basic But Good"
A pretty basic hotel. A plus side was that it has a pool (8.3 feet, too!). The staff was nice and the lobby was inviting. Would stay again if I was passing through!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Clean hotel but disturbing prank call"
The hotel is new, clean, in a safe location and had a very nice breakfast. I was however woken up at 2 AM by a prank call. Clearly a teenager (there was a large group staying that night) suggesting lurid acts. Needless to say, that was disturbing and I reported it immediately to the reception. The lady who answered informed me that another room on my floor is the only one lighting up on the switchboard and she will send security up to stop the malicious calls. I was wide awake by this time and I lay awake listening for any activity as the room was just down my corridor. I did not hear anything although I lay awake for about an hour after that. I hope they acted on this as they promised as other guests could have been disturbed by this prankster as well and hopefully deter this behavior in the future!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Nice, good breakfast, and great swimming pool"
My seven and twelve year old kids loved the pool. Great place for a family; microwave and fridge in the room. Rooms are ordinary, but clean and comfortable. The breakfast was above average. But, it might be a little loud and noisy if you're a business traveler since it does appeal to travelers with kids. Also, a good value. Not a bargain, but good value for the money. They'll need to update it in a few years, though.
zoobadger
"Solid Hotel, Happy and Loud Guests"
Everything was great except ... the incessant noise from a high school girl's athletic team. I am tempted to say thin walls, but its uncertain if a 4 foot thick foam barrier could have prevented them from sharing their happiness in the hall and through the wall. Perhaps the management might consider some light-handed noise restrictions. Even airports, which this was painfully similar too, have some noise restrictions past midnight.
Craig
"Old Holiday Inn Express"
Holiday Inn Express has made every effort to update their brand and make their rooms feel more upscale. I typically stay at Starwood Hotels, but had recently been relegated to a Holiday Inn in a different city and was impressed by the room for the little cost. This Holiday Inn was not the case. It is very old--has not been updated and feels rather drab and depressing. It is important to note that there is no elevator for rooms on the second floor--this proves to be a great inconvenience if
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
BYP
"Nice hotel close to some good restaurants"
Stayed for three days and always returned to clean room, and they kept room temperature comfortable
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Great location with a not so great hotel"
Overall, we won't be going back. The location of the hotel and the continental breakfast is what keeps this hotel from getting 1 star. We stayed there to see Toledo and went to different places on different ends of Toledo and never had to drive more than 20 minutes since this hotel is right off of 475, which runs around the city. Traffic was never bad. The continental breakfast is the best I've seen in a hotel without a restaurant - very large sitting area with plenty of choices of foods and drinks that were kept stocked. Unfortunately, this is where the good points end. The hotel is laid out very strangely compared to most other hotels, which could just be from it's age. It's a very wide U shape, making the walk to the pool, breakfast, and check in/out counter longer than normal. There is no elevator, so this is not a disable friendly location. The rooms, while clean and simple, were smaller than average I would say. Combine this with a higher room rate (we paid 120 per night) and the hotel really stretches itself to make it worth it. We will not be staying in this hotel again, not without some good room discounts or a hotel remodel of some sort. Great location, not so great hotel.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Enjoyed our stay thoroughly. Clean, efficient and kind staff, good restaurants close by.
7 night trip May 5, 2014
Stay was pleasant enough but thought bathroom needed to be updated. Mold on ceiling, older tiles, just looked tired
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Greg Shagovac
"Stay again... Not So Much"
Room was small. Bathroom even smaller, no vanity surface to put tolietries on. First time using the bathroom sink, the drain was clogged and very slow emptying.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Decent hotel just off I-75"
Overall no concerns with the hotel. Breakfast included was nice, selection was nothing special. For the price I was hoping the bathroom would be updated. Overall it was fine. Just stayed for a quick night.
Other trip May 4, 2014
In a great spot for where I was needing to go, easy to get to with restaurants within walking distance. Bed was comfortable enough. Room was clean but had an odor of being a smoking room (supposed to be non-smoking). Biggest complaint was after showering noticed some bugs on the floor.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
My family enjoyed their stay at the Perrysburg Holiday Inn. My kids enjoyed the pool having an 8 foot section. The hot breakfast was wonderful, we have stayed at many a hotel that had a waffle maker but never have we stayed at a hotel that had an automatic pancake maker. The breakfast had a variety of hot items to choose from. The staff was very polite and the room was well maintained and clean. There were a variety of restaurants in the area to choose from for a nice sit down meal for supper.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Muckerheide
"Good enough for a one night stay"
Property is located in a good location right off the interstate, but is very old and worn out. Its fine for a quick overnight if your just passing through.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Wayne
Loudest hotel I've ever stayed at. Kids running up and down the hallways screaming. Could hear the next rooms conversation. Will never stay here again. Even more disappointed with hotel.com Your rate was $15 more than if I would have just booked with the hotel so will never use your website either!!!!
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"Fine for the overnight"
It was fine, we were heading home from holiday trip. Did not get to use the pool. Breakfast was fine.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
MZ
"Average"
Your staff was nice, the breakfast was good however the rooms were a bit dirty. There was dust on the tops of the bed's headboards and the carpeting on the staircase was dirty.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"nice, clean updated hotel"
close to freeways & a lot of shopping. Not too far from Bowling Green University
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"good stay"
Overall this was exactly the hotel stay I was looking for. Breakfast was the usual Holiday Inn express quality, even with very few guests in the hotel that morning. Staff was very accommodating. Only complaint is that it is located on a rather difficult intersection. Lots of good restaurants in the immediate area but the process of u-turning in and out of the hotel was discouraging.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"great stay"
I have stayed at this hotel many times,and love it each time. the only thing I DON'T like now is the removal of smoking rooms. my hubby and I both smoke and it WAS nice to be able to smoke. definitely a BIG dislike and may start to go elsewhere. sorry
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Reap-oFF"
This was the worst experience I have had staying in hotels giving the high cost of the rooms. The Entire hotel stank, the rooms were so so hot, No fridge in the room. The pillow were just some dump. However, the customer service, courtesy of the staff was very very awesome! One of the best and nice group of staff, very welcoming and nice behavior willing to help.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Grego
"convenient"
excellent staff
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Hotel was perfect for an overnight stop on a long trip. Nice and very helpful staff. Great breakfast, much better than typical hotlel breakfasts.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Cindy
"Will definitely stay here again!"
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was quite comfy (really good a/c) and the continental breakfast was huge and really good. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Staffs made me feel welcomed."
Great service, location, standards. Housekeeping did a great job, hallways, staircase, dining, pool area, grounds, etc.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"Adequate, but not spectacular"
The rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly. However, our room did not have adequate ventilation - everything in the room was damp and clammy.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Very nice hotel. Great pool and patio area. Only stay for one night on a return trip from vacation, but would stay again on future trips and possible for more then one night.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Harry W.
Family friendly, nice pool area however hot tub wasn't as clean as we would prefer. Rooms nice and updated, beds comfortable. Excellent complimentary breakfast! Would stay in this hotel again if ever in the area.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Toledo zoo trip"
I took my kids to the toledo zoo for the day and found this hotel on expedia....absolutely love the hotel and the pool.....staff was so friendly....and prices were good....
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
chris
"Great Experience"
The whole family slept like babies. Great breakfast! Great place to stay with family.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Room was a little small but very well maintained. Facility is conveniently located to many restaurants and any kind of shopping you would desire. The staff were very friendly and took an interest in making our stay a pleasant experience. I would definitely stay here next time I am in the area.
4 night trip Jun 27, 2013
when we arrived the hotel had changed the reservation I made for two double beds into a king and sofa sleeper. Not the same thing!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Clean, up to date, great breakfast & pool hours"
Nice quality, clean well maintained inside & out. B'fast abundant and good choices. Exceptionally good pool hours extra nice late night staff.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Mom
"Good location and setting for a seminar"
I was teaching a class at the Holiday Inn Express for the week. They upgraded me to a suite, which made it nice for an extended stay. Breakfast was great. The staff was very accommodating for my meeting space and my participants. An excellent experience!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Great Breakfast & Good Internet"
The hotel is your typical Holiday Inn Express. Nothing fancy, but the people were nice, the room was clean and it's right off the highway. Breakfast is much more than most hotels. Included fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs, pancakes....and they keep restocking until the very end. The Internet is free and works well. They have one of those old heating/cooling units in every room that are loud so if those bother you, bring your earplugs.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Good stop"
I was traveling alone and wanted to safe. Great location. Many places to eat, shopping available, Walmart, BassPro, Kohls. Easy to get on and off i80.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Susanna
Solid night. Thanks.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
very enjoyable
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Room was very clean. Very quiet. Breakfast and dining room were better than expected. Beds though were a little hard.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Decent hotel..."
Actually, this was my second stay here, with in a months time. It is a pretty good hotel. The only downside is that the rooms seem to be a little bit undersized. Otherwise my past two l, recent stays there were pleasant. Clean, fun hotel!
2 night family trip May 31, 2013
"Not as good as most Holiday Inn Express Hotels"
I normally enjoy stopping at Holiday Inn Express, and book there specifically because I know the quality experience I will have there. I did not have that experience here. I gave the hotel a lot of leeway considering it was an old building (hot and humid and smelly hallways, dark, not the "Holiday Inn" type of locale), but when I arrived and presented my member card, not only did they not seem to care, the receptionist informed me that I wouldn't be getting points for my stay because I booked through a "third-party," which has never been an issue in the past (NOR would I have cared if they had treated me with the slightest bit of hospitality!). I then found a room with no refrigerator or microwave, which was inconvenient as I was traveling with beverages, but wasn't as problematic as not having a way to make tea. Normally, tea-drinkers do not like their hot water flavored with coffee, but that's what I had when I tried to heat the water through the coffee-makers sans filter basket. I finally went downstairs and snuck around in the kitchen area (feeling like a criminal) until I found the hot water dispenser. I then juggled two cups of hot water up a flight of steps (as no elevator was seen), and tried to fall asleep as quickly as possible. That being said, the rooms were clean and the cleaning staff were just fine. And the breakfast was quite fine, and the attendant wonderfully friendly and pleasant. I just seems that reception and facilities need to be revamped.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
It was good for what I needed, which wasn't really much...but I would go back.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Not bad, except..."
We stayed 2 nights. The room was very clean when we arrived, which was great. We went out early the day we were there, and came back around 5 that evening. The room had not been touched by the cleaning staff. When I went to the front desk to complain, the young man there offered us some clean towels, but nothing else. He didn't even ask our room number. I went back to the front desk later on our way to dinner, and spoke with the manager on duty. She was friendly and apologetic, asked our room number, and offered to at least take out our trash while we were at dinner, which we declined. After dinner I saw her again, and she said the housekeeping log stated that they had knocked on our door & heard somebody say that they didn't want the room cleaned, which I assured her was incorrect. I would be willing to stay here again in the future, but I will keep this in mind for my next trip.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Tracy
Everything was very nice.....excellent breakfast buffet!
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Reed
"OK- but expected a bit more"
This is a nice facility overall. However, it was my understanding that there was to be a frige and microwave in the room. The breakfast was good but mostly all carbs. From the sounds of it the kids like the pool area and it did look inviting.
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
"Great Stay, Great Price"
Great stay and the room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was not so good but it was free so I guess I cant complain.
1 night family trip May 16, 2013
Service was good and friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was good.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
K. Vogler
"Close to bowling green university"
Our stay was pleasant, the room was perfect, more than expected except for people next door, loud talking and laughing at 5am, woke us up. Breakfast was great also. We will stay there again for sure. Staff was helpful. Liked wifi too.
1 night trip May 3, 2013