All hotels in Perrysburg, Ohio, United States of America
10621 Fremont Pike, Perrysburg, OH, 43551, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"convenient"
excellent staff
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Hotel was perfect for an overnight stop on a long trip. Nice and very helpful staff. Great breakfast, much better than typical hotlel breakfasts.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Cindy
"Will definitely stay here again!"
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was quite comfy (really good a/c) and the continental breakfast was huge and really good. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Staffs made me feel welcomed."
Great service, location, standards. Housekeeping did a great job, hallways, staircase, dining, pool area, grounds, etc.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"Adequate, but not spectacular"
The rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly. However, our room did not have adequate ventilation - everything in the room was damp and clammy.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Very nice hotel. Great pool and patio area. Only stay for one night on a return trip from vacation, but would stay again on future trips and possible for more then one night.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Harry W.
Family friendly, nice pool area however hot tub wasn't as clean as we would prefer. Rooms nice and updated, beds comfortable. Excellent complimentary breakfast! Would stay in this hotel again if ever in the area.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Toledo zoo trip"
I took my kids to the toledo zoo for the day and found this hotel on expedia....absolutely love the hotel and the pool.....staff was so friendly....and prices were good....
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
chris
"Great Experience"
The whole family slept like babies. Great breakfast! Great place to stay with family.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Room was a little small but very well maintained. Facility is conveniently located to many restaurants and any kind of shopping you would desire. The staff were very friendly and took an interest in making our stay a pleasant experience. I would definitely stay here next time I am in the area.
4 night trip Jun 27, 2013
when we arrived the hotel had changed the reservation I made for two double beds into a king and sofa sleeper. Not the same thing!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Clean, up to date, great breakfast & pool hours"
Nice quality, clean well maintained inside & out. B'fast abundant and good choices. Exceptionally good pool hours extra nice late night staff.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Mom
"Good location and setting for a seminar"
I was teaching a class at the Holiday Inn Express for the week. They upgraded me to a suite, which made it nice for an extended stay. Breakfast was great. The staff was very accommodating for my meeting space and my participants. An excellent experience!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Great Breakfast & Good Internet"
The hotel is your typical Holiday Inn Express. Nothing fancy, but the people were nice, the room was clean and it's right off the highway. Breakfast is much more than most hotels. Included fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs, pancakes....and they keep restocking until the very end. The Internet is free and works well. They have one of those old heating/cooling units in every room that are loud so if those bother you, bring your earplugs.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Good stop"
I was traveling alone and wanted to safe. Great location. Many places to eat, shopping available, Walmart, BassPro, Kohls. Easy to get on and off i80.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Susanna
Solid night. Thanks.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
very enjoyable
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Room was very clean. Very quiet. Breakfast and dining room were better than expected. Beds though were a little hard.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Decent hotel..."
Actually, this was my second stay here, with in a months time. It is a pretty good hotel. The only downside is that the rooms seem to be a little bit undersized. Otherwise my past two l, recent stays there were pleasant. Clean, fun hotel!
2 night family trip May 31, 2013
"Not as good as most Holiday Inn Express Hotels"
I normally enjoy stopping at Holiday Inn Express, and book there specifically because I know the quality experience I will have there. I did not have that experience here. I gave the hotel a lot of leeway considering it was an old building (hot and humid and smelly hallways, dark, not the "Holiday Inn" type of locale), but when I arrived and presented my member card, not only did they not seem to care, the receptionist informed me that I wouldn't be getting points for my stay because I booked through a "third-party," which has never been an issue in the past (NOR would I have cared if they had treated me with the slightest bit of hospitality!). I then found a room with no refrigerator or microwave, which was inconvenient as I was traveling with beverages, but wasn't as problematic as not having a way to make tea. Normally, tea-drinkers do not like their hot water flavored with coffee, but that's what I had when I tried to heat the water through the coffee-makers sans filter basket. I finally went downstairs and snuck around in the kitchen area (feeling like a criminal) until I found the hot water dispenser. I then juggled two cups of hot water up a flight of steps (as no elevator was seen), and tried to fall asleep as quickly as possible. That being said, the rooms were clean and the cleaning staff were just fine. And the breakfast was quite fine, and the attendant wonderfully friendly and pleasant. I just seems that reception and facilities need to be revamped.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
It was good for what I needed, which wasn't really much...but I would go back.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Not bad, except..."
We stayed 2 nights. The room was very clean when we arrived, which was great. We went out early the day we were there, and came back around 5 that evening. The room had not been touched by the cleaning staff. When I went to the front desk to complain, the young man there offered us some clean towels, but nothing else. He didn't even ask our room number. I went back to the front desk later on our way to dinner, and spoke with the manager on duty. She was friendly and apologetic, asked our room number, and offered to at least take out our trash while we were at dinner, which we declined. After dinner I saw her again, and she said the housekeeping log stated that they had knocked on our door & heard somebody say that they didn't want the room cleaned, which I assured her was incorrect. I would be willing to stay here again in the future, but I will keep this in mind for my next trip.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Tracy
Everything was very nice.....excellent breakfast buffet!
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Reed
"OK- but expected a bit more"
This is a nice facility overall. However, it was my understanding that there was to be a frige and microwave in the room. The breakfast was good but mostly all carbs. From the sounds of it the kids like the pool area and it did look inviting.
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
"Great Stay, Great Price"
Great stay and the room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was not so good but it was free so I guess I cant complain.
1 night family trip May 16, 2013
Service was good and friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was good.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
K. Vogler
"Close to bowling green university"
Our stay was pleasant, the room was perfect, more than expected except for people next door, loud talking and laughing at 5am, woke us up. Breakfast was great also. We will stay there again for sure. Staff was helpful. Liked wifi too.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
Pat
"mid-trip layover"
Hotel is showing some age and floorplan is a little chopped up, but it was fine. Would stay at this hotel again again in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2013
Fine
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"Happy"
We stayed for 2 nights, excellent continental breakfast. Coffee and bottled water were available in the lobby anytime I went to get some. Nice big pool. Easily accessible.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Hop off then back on the Interstate."
IT was just an overnighter, but the Hotel was fine.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
"nice hotel"
nice quiet hotel that is in a nice community. close to 75 and 475 so it makes travel easy. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay there again.
3 night trip Mar 7, 2013
mary
It was a wonderful stay. Very nice hotel with nice extra's. Will mark as a favorite for next time we need to stay in the Toledo area.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2013
"Close to main roads need & lots to do"
Yes Every year.
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2013
"Fun stay"
My sister and I stayed here for a concert in Toledo. It was very convenient to stay here because of the location. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. If we ever come back to the area we will definetly stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2013
Kyrie
Great for location, but really needs to be updated. While in decent condition, everything was very old and outdated.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2013
J
"Wonderful staff!"
The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful! We needed special accommodations, so they rearranged our room and insured that it was safe and met our needs. The room was clean and comfortable and there was a charming sitting area off the lobby.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Good deal"
Breakfast , clean bed, service, and price, is a good deal hotel for a family trip vacation.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2012
"Good for business travel in Toledo / Perrysburg"
OK. Decent location. Room was clean but it is a bit older facility. Even though it was clean and staff were very nice.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Just fine"
Beds are a bit stiff and the bathroom a wee bit small. Other than that, we were in and out.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"Good value for the price."
We had requested a non-smoking room. When we walked into the room it had a very distinct odour, not smoke though. We arrived very late and were very tired, so we quickly got accustomed to the smell and didn't think of it after a while. We had a great sleep. The rooms were clean and the bed comfortable. Our children enjoyed the pool and the exercise room and the breakfast was very good. We would return.
Other trip Oct 26, 2012
Leanne
"Quite and comfortable"
Unlike some other hotels that I have stayed at this one is in a low noise location which helps with sleep. The morning breakfast has more items to pick from that I find very satisfying. I have stayed at this hotel several times before and have found it works well for my needs. The only downside that I discovered by accident was while taking a bath I noticed a ring of black appearing mold under the toilet bowl ring.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2012
Mario
"Almost ok to sleep & leave"
May have been okay to just sleep for a night. Used bar of soap complete with dark curly hair in soap holder above tub. Dried water spots on vanity. Breakfast didn't look good. We opted to skip breakfast and wait to shower until the next stop.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2012
Lora
"Great value and omfort"
Wonderful!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Al
We were very pleased with the staff service and the hotel. We will be returning. to this hotel.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"More than I expected for the money"
We just needed an overnight stay during our trip. This was close to the main highway. I was impressed by the very large, very clean swimming pool, hot tub, and large, clean outdoor lounge area. The fitness room had a large TV and modern, updated equipment - and all of it worked! Our room was also clean and had all the basics. However, the hallways had a peculiar smell and the breakfast was a variety of beige foods.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2012
I had a very pleasant experience. The only fault was I thought the bed was uncomfortable but I have a pillow top mattress at home so I'm a little pampered. We stayed there last year also and plan on staying there next year when we go.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2012
"Visit to Bowling Green"
Room was nice and clean. Breakfast was very good.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2012
It was a good place to stay for the price
1 night trip Jul 28, 2012
"close to where we were leaving from on a bus-trip"
At first, I was disappointed, because they put us on the 2nd floor, and they don't have an elevator. I am partially disabled due to an auto accident. When I complained, they were able to put me in a handicapped room on the first floor, which was great!! The breakfast was great, also.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2012