All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4975 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, NV, 89118, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Fresh and clean"
Excellent customer service, unfortunately the door in the bathroom was broken. :( But other than that. Everything was great. :)
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
teresa
I booked two bed room. But got 1 king size bed room. It's not good for my parents. Hampton inn did add one extra bed for me during my stay. I wish this can be improved in the future. Thanks.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Very good!!!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Matias
My room was clean and comfortable. Good breakfast in the morning. Great location. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Marci
"Needs to Improve on Cleanliness"
Day-1 of a much needed vacation, my 2 kids and I checked in for a one-night stay at the Hampton Inn Tropicana at approximately 10pm. We were so happy to get to our hotel after a long day; however, when we got to our room we noticed the trash had not been taken out, there was a dirty q-tip and dental floss in the trash can and we couldn't help but notice that the shower had a leaky faucet. I decided to take a shower before going to bed, but found that there was no shower curtain which caused water to get splashed all over the bathroom floor. When I finally go to bed, the sheets smelled like cologne and sweat (ugh!) but I was so tired that I just decided to sleep on top of the blankets. When I closed my eyes to go to sleep, the fire detector in the room started to beep every 30 seconds, as if the batteries in the detector needed to be changed. I called hotel staff and after about 15 minutes staff arrived to fix the detector. Overall, I was disappointed with the cleanliness of the room and would not recommend this hotel for that reason. If I hadn't been so tired and drained from my day, I would have complained to the front counter staff.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Great room for the price! Friendly staff,clean and great location.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
It was a great stay. Would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Francisco
The hotel offers free wi-fi and free breakfast.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Good Stay.. Shuttle service is inconsistent"
Great stay... good breakfast and very comfortable rooms. Pool was an awesome place to cool off at it was over 110 each day. Shuttle service was inconsistent. My shuttle from airport was right on time. When my GF arrived later that night, we called from the shuttle pick up spot and they told us 5 minutes.. we waited 15 and called again and was told 20-30 minutes. We ended up taking a cab. We were out front everyday for the shuttle to Tropicana 10 minutes before departure and one day were bumped by airline employees and they told us they would be back in 45 minutes. Seeing 2 shuttles out there every morning with only one running I asked what is wrong with that one? they said they didn't have a driver. we ended up in a cab that day too. over all great stay.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
james
"Business"
Convention
4 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Kohei
"Nice relaxing stay"
We stayed our first night at the Hampton Inn. It was a very nice place to stay. The room was large and comfortable for the price. The pool was very enjoyable. Breakfast was very nice, and even had a staff member who walked around handing out mints. The neighborhood was a little sketchy, and the staff warned us not to walk around at night. Other than that, we would stay there again if we return to Vegas.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Free breakfast and coffee was nice, but the rooms should all have mini fridges.
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Dennis
It was very nice and simple, we went out at night during EDC and slept during the day. There weren't any disturbances and the hotel helped with everything we asked for. Very convenient and close to everything.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"SUPER service for sleepy travelers"
We traveled from Florida and had a horrible flight problem so we ended up traveling for over 14 hours. With the time change we arrived at 3:00am our time so needless to say we were exhausted. The front desk was awesome and super quick at getting our room. When we arrived to the room the air was not working. The front desk sent a tech right away and when they saw it was going to take a little while to fix they moved our room and helped is move our items. The guy was awesome and so apologetic. He went way above any service we would have erected.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Carey
"Great weekend"
It was great. Close to the strip and room was very clean. The bed was super comfortable
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Christina
"Extra night stay"
I actually only booked the hotel room for Saturday June 6, but ended up staying on June 5th also. They were able to accomondate me for an extra night while giving me a great hotel room view of the las Vegas hotels.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Winston
"Great weekend and well rested"
It was a great stay. Comfortable, quite. My husband and I loved it. Customer service was fantastic. Would definitely stay there again. Very clean.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Lillyan
"In for one night..."
Great breakfast and price!
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Jake
"Great place for a great price"
The free breakfast was delicious.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Kristopher
"Good Location/ Family Hotel"
It was a great hotel, clean and very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Happy guest"
My stay was pleasant. The room was great overall. The bathroom shower curtain was older but clean. A few upgrades wouldn't hurt in this area. I love the fact that you can get a great variety of food items at the front desk. And the delivery of food to your room is a great feature to have. I would stay there again.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Tia
"Love the Staff!"
Love the convenience of this hotel. Just close enough to all the action of the strip. We were in walking distance of some of the eateries and hotels. Wish we could have stayed our last two nights at this hotel. Unfortunately, the hotel overbooked and assisted us with another hotel on the south end of the strip which turned out to be a whole new animal. We made the best of the new hotel and location. Had a great stay in the area - visited Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon. Would choose Hampton Inn if ever in the area. Wonderful Staff! Manager was simply wonderful and very regretful that no rooms were available for our last two nights. The helper in the breakfast area (Pam) was also great with assisting us with our needs on the last morning of our visit. We really appreciate all that was done for us during our short stay. Have already recommended the Hampton Inn to friends and family.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Cheryl E
"Pay the extra money for a decent hotel!"
The walls are paper thin and could hear everything in neighbor's rooms. No Expedia upgrade unless Honors member. I was hungry and wanted delivery because there was no room service, but the menus in the room were places that didn't deliver! The free breakfast was mobbed and not good quality. I think I've become someone who wants a nicer experience and is willing to pay more. Good qualities: lap desk, free wifi, comfy bed, neutragena products. But it isn't worth it if the room is so noisy because of bad construction and slamming doors that you can't sleep!
Other trip May 24, 2015
pamela
Outstanding hotel with everything I needed for a comfortable stay. I don't gamble so it was great to have a place to go that was close, had a nice bar and pool, yet did not have the congestion of a casino.
3 night business trip May 16, 2015
Gregory
"HD vacation"
Awesome
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Dion
"A good place"
Came for a family funeral. We purposely chose a motel/hotel that was not a casino, as, gambling is not one of our interests. Happy to find this one, with no one-armed-bandits.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"very good"
very good service in general
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Orlando
"awesome hotel!!!"
enjoyed our stay here...loved the location and the in n out across the street is very convenient. if you want to avoid the strip traffic they have back streets that will get you to where you need to go!!!
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great stay."
We had a lovely 5 days stay at this property. Great staffs from front desk to morning breakfast, everyone are so friendly and helpful. It was a Crazy weekend in Las Vegas, but the property located away from the madness from the Las Begas Blvd was a big plus for me. Love it.
4 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Gail
"Close to but off the Strip."
Stayed for a week and it is close to lots of Las Vegas highlights.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Robin
"Love those Hampton Inns."
You can always rely on Hampton Inns!
3 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Roger
"It was a business trip"
Great hotel and weather. People were very friendly
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great Hotel Accomodations......all inclusive"
The staff, service, cleanliness,hospitality, were absolutely great... Great hotel, would highly recommend, will definitely stay again, and again...
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Debra
"This hotel is not up to Hampton standards"
Sure there are the usual Hampton Inn amenities but the hotel itself is starting to show its age. Paint was chipped on the edge of the shower tub and the shower head could not be moved. Tight and sometimes odd parking places, not in a very good location in terms of turning into or getting out of. Short walk to the Vegas Strip is about the only good point for this hotel. Summary -- if you want a Hampton Inn with the usual Hampton Inn quality, stay at the one on Eastern Avenue by the airport.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Overall, a good place to stay"
Third year staying here for a business conference. Close to strip and tram to Mandalay Bay Conference Center/within walking distance. Buffet breakfast is nice for a little something before heading out for a long day. Keven Jackson gets 5 stars for his hospitable service and friendly personality! Room comfort level only gets a 3, air conditioner was very loud, woke me up every time turned on!
6 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Eveleen
Hotel is as expected. All was good. What I liked a lot is it was off of the strip but very close. We just walked in and back from the hotel. They also had a shuttle on the hour if you were not into walking. Being off the strip it was quiet and I got good rest.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"A fine place to stay"
Super breakfast. Heated pool open year round Especialle good if you have a car.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Finn
"Beautiful Staff and Sweet"
The staff person was very sweet and pleasant. Not to mention very attractive.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Richie
"Hotel in great location."
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a view of an outdoor wall. We could hear noise from other rooms. We didn't get more shampoo after our room was serviced one day, we had to ask for some. Another day our room didn't get serviced, we called the front desk and then they did it. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel is in a great location. Short drive from the airport. We walked to the strip with our two kids (ages 5, 8). I walked next door to the gas station/food mart to buy bottled water, etc.. Also, walked to the Jack in the Box next to the gas station to get dinner when we didn't feel like going out. Nice that they had fresh fruit and eggs every day for breakfast, along with some more typical items. Some of the breakfast area employees were rude and pushed us to get by to refill items. It wasn't even that crowded. We stayed at a Quality Inn before where the breakfast area was very crowded yet the breakfast employees put you first and they never pushed their way by us.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Veronica
The hotel has a great location, love free breakfast and great staff. But the room needs a upgrade.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Perfect location and facilities."
Convenient come and go the stip. And clean and nice facilities. Recommend to everyone who want to enjoy Lasvegas with reasonable price.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice place to stay with family and friends"
We have been there with friends!!! Had comfortable stay also cheap and near to strip and only drawback is less option for food near by..
4 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
Srikant
"Casino-free Hotel"
Shuttle service to Tropicana Hotel or McCarran Airport every 10 minutes before the hour. Breakfast is great! Good customer service!
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Maria
"Hampton Inn Tropicana"
The staff at this hotel were exceptionally eager to help and extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel
Kay
"Right off of Tropican on the corner of Dean Martin"
I love this Hampton. It is tough to get to. Yes, google maps will have you twisting and turning and you will wonder where it is taking you, but you do indeed need to be on Dean Martin. Trust me. The neighborhood is rough, but the shuttle can run you to the strip or the airport! It is great. They use to take you anywhere for a little extra tip, but had to stop do to complaints..thanks to those that messed it up for the rest of us. The little bar is nice, the pool is great, and open till 10. Breakfast is nice, no not fancy. You want fancy and perfect...catch the shuttle to the Wynn. It's close enough you can drive to where you need to be, off the strip enough to not cost an arm and a leg. It's nice.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Deana
"Not a very happy guest"
The room was clean but the bathroom was old with no room around sink. When I booked I inadvertainly checked no cancelation. I ended up booking for 2 days and stayed only one day.I asked at the desk if I could get a credit for the unused day. They said it's ok with them but I would need to clear it with Hotels.com. I called they said yes but it was up to the hotel. Hotel said no they won't allow it.I wasn't looking for my money back. I ended up leaving something in my room. I called their dedicated lost & found #.It says they will call back within 24 hours. After 3 calls over 3 days no call back. Today I spoke to Victor from housekeeping who promised he would call me back in 15 minutes. That never happened. The hotel has a shuttle bus that drives you to the strip but won't pick you up. Luckally I had my car.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
I was very pleased with our room. The bed was amazing, a little small for my wife and I but next time a king bed will be our choice otherwise very comfy. The breakfast was awesome for sure, alot of choices and hot. Staff was very kind and helpful. Location to the strip was great for us and price was fantastic. We will use this facility again.. thank you
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
big pbr fan
"Close enough to the Strip-and far enough away"
It was refreshing to be in Vegas and not get hit with resort fees. This hotel is a couple of blocks from the strip. It has several fast food restaurants within easy walking distance. The breakfast buffet was an awesome spread (and the employee Keven goes out of his way to serve and be cheerful). Overall, it was a very nice stay. The only negatives were the SLOW elevators, dust at the edges of the carpets, and room service turning our air conditioner off. This is a great choice for a trip to Vegas.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"A Great Hotel and A Great Stay!"
Our stay at Hampton Inn Las Vegas was great. This was my wife' first time in Vegas and she had a great time. The staff was wonderful and we would recommend this Hotel.
4 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
It was very clean and service was awesome. Will visit there and recommend it to friend.
4 night business trip Sep 24, 2014