All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4975 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, NV, 89118, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nice hampton inn"
free parking; free breakfast; free wfii; friendly staff
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
ikal
"Nice hotel, close to the strip"
Good starboard Hampton inn. Not to far from the strip. No extra resort fees, and no nickel and dining (fee Wi-Fi and breakfast).
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"Great!"
The entire staff was polite, friendly and helpful. Even the other guests were pleasant. A good sign, i feel, that our experience wasn't unique. The rooms were clean and the location was close enough to the strip we could walk. Great price too! Definitely staying at the Hampton again!
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Jeanie
No complaints at all- I recommend it.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Out of the many Hampton hotels stayed in, this was the least pleasant.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
Gary Lloyd
"Quiet and civil in baudy Las Vegas"
I drove into the parking lot at 1am. I was in town for a business meeting, and the serenity of the classic Hampton Inn was wonderful. Check-in was quick and easy: no walking through a casino or a parking garage. The room was lit and the air was fresh and cool. The picture perfect white beds were as immaculate as always, seeming brand new. The rest of the room, and the bathroom were, as always, in matching pristine condition. It's located close enough to all of the lights and action of Vegas, but it's is the better place to stay, for sound, secure, peaceful sleep.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Jane
"Better than the price"
The room and hotel were much nicer that I anticipated for the price. Great service by staff to shuttle us to the Strip, but when we called to find out where the shuttle could pick us up later that night, we were told the shuttle only took guests to the Strip but didn't bring them back. Other than that, it was a great lace to stay.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"2 nights stay over weekend"
Good overall. We stayed over the weekend. checked in friday night and checked sunday morning.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Chandra
my wife and I are satisfied it was very quite and the hotel amenities specially continental breakfast
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Good for your buck"
This isn't a perfect place but for the price you get a good free breakfast, secure location, and quick response for the shuttle. Of course don't expect the MGM status but you will save plenty with this hotel so you can spend the savings on shows, clubs etc. only neg is the walk to MGM and surrounds is like 15 mins
3 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2013
Phil
"Close to the strip"
While the hotel is close to the strip (about 0.5 miles). There really isn't much of anything else within walking distance. Staff was very helpful when the was some confusion with my Expedia confirmation. They work with Expedia customer service to get the problem solved. Staff encountered was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel. Room was great; beds very comfortable. Breakfast area could have been better -- design is not good for crowds of people trying to get their food. All in all, had a great stay.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Sandra
"Totally satisfied"
The hotel met or exceeded expectations. Clean room, refrigerator and extra pillows upon request, free breakfast, nice pool and patio area, friendly, helpful staff. We would absolutely stay there again. A very good value, overall.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2013
"Close to strip"
We've stayed here before and love the location and rooms. Great service and comfy beds/pillows. Had a wonderful stay (except for breakfast* see below)
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Angela
"Great and quiet hotel"
Good time at this hotel. I'm only writing more because I have to.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"1 night r & R"
Easy to check in. Pleasant and helpful staff. Easy check out. Plenty of parking. Near to many sight if you so choose. Felt very safe for the so-so neighborhood. Easy access to from the 15. Needed R & R and got it!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Its Perfect!!!!"
This is a great hotel for the price. My husband and I booked this hotel after being disappointed at the "that castle hotel" located on the strip. We were pleasantly surprised at the look of the rooms. Also the free hot breakfast was an added bonus.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Taye
"great price and close enough to the strip"
The only thing we want that was not available was movie to order on the t.v. otherwise great stay
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Island of Sanity"
What a nice, sane hotel. I like Vegas as much as the next human, but it's nice to come back to peace and quiet after a night out.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"overbooked!"
I had pre-paid for a King room with no refunds. When we got to the hotel, they didn't have any king rooms left. When I protested, they put us in a King handicap accessible room. Everything was good except the bathroom where there was no countertop to put things on. I had to put a towel in the sink to put my hair accessories and makeup in.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Debbie
"NOT THE TROPICANA LAS VEGAS"
Booked a night here thinking it was the tropicana las vegas. It's overall a mediocre hotel nothing special but nothing horrible. The beds were very clean and nice though.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2013
"Comfortable Stay"
The hotel is an older Hampton Inn, and my room was slightly on the smallish side, however since it was only me I had plenty of room. If I had wife and kids along with me the smaller space might have been more pronounced. The staff were friendly, helpful, and professional. The room was clean. The bed was super comfortable. The complimentary breakfasts were very nice. I don't have many complaints but an in-room fridge, microwave, and safe would have been nice. I very much enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn Tropicana, and I would definitely recommend it and would stay there again.
5 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
"Highly recommend this hotel"
My 1 week advance booking of reservation is really worth it. Upon checking in 3 hours ahead, Josie at front desk took care of everything smoothly - me and my wife were impressed. Thank you, Josie.
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2013
Harland
"Excellent Hotel"
I totally enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. There was nothing that I would complain about or say needed improvement. The rooms were great, clean, comfortable as were the beds and pillows. The breakfast was great. The staff was friendly and informative. This is a family friendly hotel, a non gaming hotel. Totally an enjoyable time.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Great hotel
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Some time internet a bit slow"
Good place to stay and go somewhere eles. Room ok and clean.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Convenient for Mandalay Bay Convention Center"
Went to convention at Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Easy to get to. Very friendly and competent staff. Easy parking. Decent breakfast, make your own waffles always a plus. Would stay again.
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Hugh
"asome hotel"
great hotel would stay there any time, would tell everyone how nice and clean it is. more than i expected, and the morning breakfast was great. thanks you.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Room great, but..."
We liked the hotel but we were frustrated that we had problems with our keys the enter stay. We had several keys made, but still it took many tries to get in our room. The room was clean and cleaned daily. The breakfast buffet was great but prepare for long lines on the weekend. The cleaning staff was friendly but the front desk staff always seemed overwhelmed and in a constant state of chaos over our holiday weekend. I don't know if we will stay again. Surrounding neighborhood was rough to put it mildly; not favorable for families w children. We saw lots of things we wish we could "unsee"...
4 night trip Jul 4, 2013
KMW
"love the hotel yes yes yes."
all good
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Night in Vegas"
Great stay, very comfortable bed & nice room. Would suggest as a place to stay.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"excellent , was well taken care of"
i had a wonderful stay breakfast was wonderful, but have a suggetion maybe ad biscuit and gravy would be wonderful. other thab that had a excellent vacation
Ryan
This is a good hotel for people who want to get away from the glitz and gambling of Vegas. There is much more in vegas to see and do.
"Off the Strip"
The hotel stay was great! It is about a 10 minute walk to the strip. They do have a shuttle that runs on the hour to the strip. We always walked.
7 night romance trip Jun 18, 2013
"5 minute walk from the Vegas Strip."
Did not want to stay at a big Vegas hotel because they were charging WAY too much. did not want to stay at Henderson because it was too far. Found this little gem and it is AMAZING! it was only a 10 minute walk to the strip. Its directly across the street from In-N-Out. I will def be staying here again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
richard
"Very nice place for a good price"
We stayed here over the weekend and had no complaints, the room was modern and clean. The breakfast was good, the staff was friendly. They were quick to bring us a fridge when we asked for one. Would definitely stay here again. It's very close to the strip and the shuttle there is convenient.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Alyssa
"Great! No lie!"
Enjoyed the location since we drove to the strip frequently and was pleased with shuttle bus every hour. All around noise level low, easy access to rooms, and quick check in time. They didn't have me scheduled for early check but still offered first available room... Very pleased
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Lo
"off the strip, easy to get in and out of,"
Clean, convenient to strip, easy & close parking, very good breakfast, will stay here again
4 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Excellent Value for Las Vegas"
I would love to keep this place a secret but I also want to see it succeed. Nice family hotel. Entire staff was friendly and very helpful. The FREE shuttles to airport and the strip and the FREE hot breakfast saves money for fun things to do in Vegas rather than waste it on a resort room with charges for everything. The savings on breakfast alone for 2 people is approx $30 per day and it has good variety of food choices. It's quiet and clean. Nice quaint hotel bar. Small pool area. Comfy lounges good enough to catch a few rays and cool off. Not for loud noisy partying, but great for kicking back and tipping a few!
3 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Cindy and Ken
"Poor"
First thought entering building-Stinks! Bad bad smell! Ugly out of date decor. No fridge to keep drinks cool in the room. View- a water plant and other industrial facilities. Price way too high- we found we could have stayed on the strip for $78.00/night. Overall- not satisfied. It was the YUK part of our vacation.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
"Convenient, clean, and above expectations!"
We were so happy with our stay at the Hampton and in fact, will return again to this location. It was such a pleasant surprise to also find a hotel that changes ALL of the linens, including the duvet cover on the bed. The beds were very comfortable and for the price, you cannot find a better place to stay! It was so nice not having slot machines in this hotel. One more thing ) but it was easy access to the freeway (the I-15) and just a few blocks from Ceaser's Palace where we went to see Celine Dion. I really can't say enough good things!!! Thank you, Hampton Inn. You are the best!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Kathleen
"Air conditioning issues"
When we arrived in the room, the AC was coming in at 74 degrees! It was 104 outside. I was told the air was set to 74 in order to conserve energy, yet there were several lights left on for us. I spoke with the front desk twice and had someone look at the AC box. Eventually, I went to the front desk and got a new room which was cooler. After traveling 11 hours to get there, I needed a cool, refreshing place to hide from the heat and this was not it!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"owner"
room was great but AC was far to loud and ran every 5 minutes I would suggest up grad to a quite one
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Very good"
Clean and very nice place to.. Good for family.....!!!
2 night trip May 31, 2013
Marthen
"A Superb Value in Las Vegas"
My fiancee and I reserved a non-smoking room with a king-sized bed. We were very happy with the hotel overall. We received nine HBO channels and wifi included in the price of the room. Plus the hotel has a nice pool and jacuzzi; it even arranges room service with a private company. The breakfast was ample, delicious and fresh. My sole issue was the very slow housekeeping staff. We stayed on the fifth floor, and housekeeping didn't come around until about 2:30 pm. One day it skipped us altogether. Still, you can't beat the price, location, and convenience.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Worth The Look but ..."
First I arrived on a Friday afternoon, The staff welcomed me and check in was pretty accurate. Got to the room smell OK. The bathroom / shower was the issue it's a portable tub shower which was had been cracked or previous mold. The used paint or acrylic alone those line. Anyway, the breakfast was OK pre-cook froze sausage or bacon. Powder eggs was the taste to which I did brush my teeth. Bagels, fruit and waffles were paste mix for the waffle iron was OK. The pool area was nice with a waterfall. The location is good if you are NOT a gambler or have children. The have a shuttle service which can be convenience if you spill the wine. The sound level inside the home is average if should one talks loud you will here them. The price 100 a per .. um' don't know about the price. I did talk to the manager about price matching cause I found cheaper hotels with lots more then their. It's like going to one person and saying, "they can do this better." The was not buying it so I checkout ... with A smile and saved CASH!
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Dj Law
"excellent location"
hotel was clean, staff was very helpful, hotel was about a 1\4 mile from the strip and many attractions. It had a swimming pool and a hot tub and towels down by the pool. it had a shuttle that would take you to the Mandalay Bay from the hotel and then pick you up and bring you back. it was a great stay, plus it had free wifi and cable TV
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Two nights in Las Vegas"
The hotel is strategically placed opposite the MGM and New York, New York Hotels, you need to use a cab/taxi to access the strip or the hotel shuttle which runs on the hour to the Mandalay Bay Hotel. Breakfast had a large variety to offer which we liked, rooms were ultra clean and well insulated "quiet" to enjoy a good sleep. It was exactly what we wanted. The price point fitted our budget.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Married Couple
"Great choice for the $$$"
First off, our early check-in was greatly appreciated and we were well attended by Jay at the desk. Thank you for all the help. Secondly, our room was very spacious and clean. Bathroom was nice and shower (no bathtub) was perfect large size. The location was great for us because we mostly attended MGM hotel events so it was a very short cab ride but if you want to walk you can't because the sidewalk cuts off so cab drivers aren't excited about dropping you off 4 blocks away. Overall very nice, we would stay there again. Breakfast was good and the shuttle to airport saved our lives after such a long, fun, and tiring weekend.
3 night trip with friends May 24, 2013
Dee
"Good non-gaming hotel close to The Strip"
This was only an overnight stay, but the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, breakfast choices were good & fresh, and the service was great. The only downside was that the room never really cooled off. The air would kick on, run for awhile, shut off, and in a few seconds it would start all over again. It wasn't unbearable, but certainly didn't cool the room down to the 72 degrees we had set.
1 night trip May 31, 2013