All hotels in Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States of America
135 Route 120, Lebanon, NH, 03766, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
"Bad nights sleep"
Stayed one night only because we didnt get in until aftermidnight. the where wires haning out the wall , the room smelled,and we were woke up by some screams at 6am. The place pictures on line are not real. Very disappointed checked out the next morning
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Days Inn Stay"
Renovating rooms.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Christopher T
"Better than expected"
The hotel was under construction but there was no work being done at the time of my stay. The rates were low so I kind of expected less, I've always been a "you get what you pay for" kind of guy. I was pleasantly surprised. The desk clerk at check in was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and pretty good sized. The breakfast was adequate and I got a good nights sleep. For a stop over or a quick one night stay this was better than expected. I'd definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Not the greatest"
It's alright for a couple of days, but if you are staying for more than 3 days, it may not be the best choice.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Tony
"ok place"
extensive building construction going on
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Still being renovated? If so, keep looking!"
The hotel is undergoing a major renovation from a "motel" (outside entry to each room) to a "hotel" (indoor entry to each room). Although the room still had a door to the outside, the walkway had already been demolished and no more than a paper sign warned guests. Further, our room had peculiar odor--I can only describe it as "sweaty feet". We probably would have stayed elsewhere had we not been so exhausted upon our 11PM arrival.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Old and dingy - under construction For renovation - hopefully will get better.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Good value hotel a short drive to downtown Hanover"
For the price, it cannot get much better. Rooms are big, well accommodated, and clean. They also have a nice complimentary breakfast. It's a short drive to downtown Hanover and right next to the interstate exits if you want to go elsewhere.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Alberto
"Do not stay here."
Hotel is under renovation so conditions were less than satisfactory. Renovation was taking place everywhere, inside and out so every area was affected. Breakfast was plastic, for lack of better words. If staff had been cheerful, explanatory or apologetic it may have minimized the negative experience. There is nothing redeeming to comment on. No one should stay there until the renovation is done and even then, caution should be exercised.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Not all that Happy."
The door lock did not work and neither did the dead bolt. Staff blamed it on being a new hotel and it had settling problems? Really??? No instructions in the room for TV or WiFi. I checked out and realized that I had left my watch on the bathroom sink. Went back an1 1/2 hour later and the room was cleaned and the watch not turned in. A $50 deposit was placed on my charge for incidentals and four days later it still has not be4en released. The only good part was that the room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Judith
"Horrible service"
The woman checking us in was extremely rude. We were told we had to pay for our two night stay at checkin. I was there for a surgery and when my husband got back to the hotel after my surgery the key to our room did not work. When my husband went to the front desk to find out why the woman at the front desk stated that she thought we had checked out. When my husband reminded her that when she checked us in the day before she charged us for two nights. She didn't believe him and it took her 15 minutes to "Make Sure". Needless to say he was exhausted and had little patients for this incompitance.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Tiffany
"Good value..."
Quick and easy check-in, room was ready. The apples and popcorn in the lobby were a nice touch.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Okay for a place to sleep"
We were on a college visit. Room was clean and serviceable. Staff were not over-friendly. We left behind some belongings. The staff member with whom my wife spoke several days after we returned checked their lost and found. None of the items were identified. It begs the question of where did these items go? Disappointing.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"ok"
ok not great.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"UVM trip"
My family and I were visiting a college for my daughter and also planned to see family. The location of the hotel was close to where we wanted to visit.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Michael J.
"Good wholesome place"
enjoyable and pleasant
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
ASHOK
"Vey poor service."
Convenient location on the Highway and drive to Dartmouth is the only positive thing about this hotel. The smell of popcorn permutated in my room throughout my stay, the bathroom faucet barely trickled, my room key had to be re-activated every day, the A/C Heat ran all the time (very noisy), the front lobby is very tiny, the stairs to the 2nd floor are steep and noisy, witnessed several customers complaining, poor ice removal of parking lot, attendants were on the phone chatting every time I needed their assistance (usually to re-activate my key).
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Nasser
"Fine if you want a bed"
The facilities are average and usable. The room could be a bit cleaner, I started doing stretches on the floor and say a lot of what looked like animal hair. But the bed was fine for a nights sleep. The breakfast was average, the make your own waffles were nice and was pleased to see fresh grapefruit. Would stay again but wouldn't rate it above average.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
salina
"Over night"
It was okay. The breakfast was fine; pastries, oatmeal, juice etc. The staff was okay. It was just an average experience.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Convienent to Dartmouth Hitchcock"
A bit tricky to find in the dark, located next to a car dealership. Comfortable room, great heater, very warm water for shower, nice if spare breakfast and pleasant staff. What more could one need?
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Bruce
"Affordable functionality"
Traveled to visit family and stayed overnight. Other than worn furniture at the desk, everything was cozy and comfortable. We have stayed there before and returned.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"A place to stay..."
It is a convenient place to stay, just not very nice. It is old and smells like burned popcorn. It is quiet though.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
frosty
"Old and Dingy"
Peeling wallpaper. Battered tile. Old industrial carpet. Comfortable bed but not a room to spend any awake time in.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"fine for a hospital stay"
The hotel was clean but is on need of an up date. We were there because of a hospital appointment. For one night it was fine.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Very happy with our stay."
My daughter and I stayed here for one night for an early morning appointment at the hospital the next morning. Staff was efficient, the whole hotel was clean and tidy, our room was great with two twin beds, also very clean. I saw other reviews regarding smoking rooms.....we didn't see any. Every door down our hall was no smoking. The continental breakfast was good too. We are very happy and will definitely stay again if the time comes when we need to.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Angela
"very good"
room and bed were very comfortable and clean. I think it was a little pricy for what we got. breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"1st Time Here"
Very reasonable and "clean", would stay again...
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Room for improvement"
Only stayed one night. Early check-in wasn't option. Staff were generally friendly. Had an incident though where they tried to give someone else my room after I was already there. Little frightening to have someone trying to come into your room at 9pm. It would work in a pinch but I can't say I'd willing go back.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Smoking Hotel"
Every other room is a smoking room so when the room next door smokes it permeates into the next room. If you don't smoke don't stay here. Made me sick, had to leave early to get away from it.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Ethel
"comfort and savings."
Just there one night. The room was comfortable, there were three choices of places to order food and have it delivered. The breakfast was good, several choices, including hot prepared oatmeal. The halls could use some touching up, new paint,carpey,etc. Over all it was a pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Dawn
"DEC 2014"
My comments, it is an older facility that you can see has had improvements but area are still dated and need reno. Mid Dec and there was a flock of Canadian geese that were an incredible disturbance before day light, darn birds need to go south!
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
PATRICIA
"Haven while visiting critically ill family member"
This was a good, inexpensive place to stay while we were spending most of our time with a critically ill brother at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. It was clean with a good breakfast and nice common areas to go read or contemplate whatever. The staff was especially good - especially the night clerk (sorry, I don't know if I ever caught her name). Popcorn till 11pm was a plus after a rough day at the hospital. I'd stay here again for sure.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Nancy and Diane
"This hotel was close to hospital"
It was rain / snow , it was on main road , warm, coffee , tea 24 hours
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
eter
just needed a room for the night, was perfect for that
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Lovely"
Very friendly, attentive and clean and very reasonable. Food was plenty and choices were good. Floor carpets were old, needs more lights in the room. Staff was very considerate, quick and helpful.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Rohit
"Comfortable"
This is not the Ritz but a nice hotel to stay the night. Staff friendly, lobby cozy, bedrooms( we had a room in the back) are clean, bed very comfortable with nice sheets. The breakfast includes hot oatmeal and Belgium waffles. A fine place to spend the night.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Susie
"Perfectly adequate, but nothing special"
Overall the hotel is fine. I found the staff to be very friendly. The rooms are a little dated, but seemed generally clean. My room did smell vaguely of cigarette smoke, but otherwise everything was fine.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"Hotel stay"
Room was clean a d close to the hospital where I had surgery. It was nice to drive down the road and be there. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fine for what we wanted. Thank You
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
lawerence
"Convenient location"
Very accessible to Dartmouth and major highway. The hotel staff was excellent and extremely helpful. My room was really clean and spacious enough. Only issue was the bed was a little too soft -- which is definitely a personal preference. Otherwise, enjoyed my overnight stay.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Charming
"small rooms for the price"
my room was very small, bed just fit. fridge, microwave, just placed in front of mirror, no organization. rooms in better condition than the halls which are old. looks like partial remodel. back doors to the rooms dont open with key. ok for half the price.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Two nights at the Days Inn - Lebanon, NH"
Dated decor and carpets. One important thing was that the room, bathroom, lobby and breakfast area were very clean!! Nice to see and a complement to owners/staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Bradley
"Motel style hotel with smokey "nonsmoking" rooms"
Definitely NOT worth $205 a night. Unaware that it was a motel style inn that clearly smelled of smoke.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
S
"Less than standard room"
The hotel was over priced. The room needed some personal attention the doors were needed paint and the room odor did not have a clean smell.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Days Inn"
Room looked a little worn- clean but needed repairs/upkeep. A problem down the street had the whole hotel out of water in the morning which the staff struggled to deal with. Staff may want to trouble-shoot potential problems so there is a tentative plan in place to deal with these situations.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
AmyO
Hotel was ok, but would not stay here again. The beds rolled to the middle.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Three days at the Lebanon Days Inn"
My wife and I were bike touring in the area and stayed at the the Lebanon Days Inn. It was very good value for the money. It is near the interstate and Hanover and just over the river from Vermont. The room needed an updating, but everything worked as it should - even the sink and tub drains, it was very well lit, the bed was comfortable, it was quiet, the frig was a useful size, a large screen tv with free movie sites. The breakfast was very filling - though some items like the cheese omelets disappear fast. The staff was very helpful. The biggest downside - which wasn't an issue for us - is that the inn needs a face lift. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Using Expedia to book saved us about $30 over what some others paid when checking in.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Near Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital"
My Mother was in the hospital, and we needed to be nearby. The staff is very friendly, however, the cleanliness of the rooms is terrible. The bathroom door wouldn't close, dust all over lamps, under dressers (they never move anything to clean). Rooms need major renovations - replacing carpet, paint, wallpaper etc. Breakfast is from 7 to 10 AM. We arrived at 9:20 (were up all nite at hospital and didn't get in room till 5 AM). There was no more oatmeal, coffee, eggs. ("The oatmeal is so good that when it's gone, it's gone"). Really!!! They know how many guests they have staying, cook accordingly. If you have a front room and leave the windows open, traffic noise is bad.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Cheri
"Nice hotel close to Dartmouth university"
We were there for four nights,beds were comfortable, the room was clean, unfortunately since the hotel is located off the highway it was noisy early in the morning.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
maria
"Rooms smells like an ash tray."
Its is more like Motel 6, mattress is very rigid, colors are too dark. Need remodeling.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Don't smoke
"2 day stay"
Room clean, quiet, staff very nice, location was very good for me, and the free breakfast was just fine
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014