All hotels in Washington, North Carolina, United States of America
1031 Carolina Ave, Washington, NC, 27889, United States of America, ‏‎855-241-5599

Location is ok
    Uncomfortable
    Poor vibe
"Old and Bad Odoe"
Actual room was nothing like the picture, room also had a bad smell.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
"Bad Male front desk clerk"
hotel was clean average but the front desk clerk was a crook he's the only guy that works the front desk tried to charge me twice for the room that I have already paid for I put the money in his pocket after my husband question him he said that the room was paid for yet until we check out my confirmation number showing the room was paid for he said that it wasn't and we had to pay in cash now my husband is getting upset noing that he is just trying to keep the money for his self so once again we tell him to check the confirmation number and he says he can't my husband said well if you put the confirmation number in and I see your not doing that and why did you put the money in your pocket and not the register i see and know what you are doing he took the money out of his pocket and gave it back and the room keys I couldn't believe what this guy was trying to do other than that no other problems
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
tina
"first and last stay."
first night smell of marijuana in hall way, some man gave my daughter a hard time outside the hotel door and he followed her back to my room giving smart remarks to her. the breakfast was TERRIBLE..no matter what time we went to the area there was no food left,, the room was so small with the king size bed that when you showered the whole room was full of humidity and the bed was TERRIBLE., I had to change my room for the " suiet " down the hall for another $125.00 for 5 nights. the bars of soap that was left in the bathroom was so old that they were discolored and crumpeled while taken out of the wrapper.. I had to buy a disinfect wipres to clean the shower head and faucets.
6 night romance trip Dec 21, 2015
Suzanne
"Tired but clean hotel"
Hotel a bit tired but clean. Blackout curtains torn and with holes so couldn't really close them to keep the bright light from the streetlights out. Management needs to pay attention. Dirty and broken grill on ac/heat unit. Hotels in this dodgey town tend to be overpriced. This was a reasonably priced alternative.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
very good
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
Jesus
It was a nice hotel I would stay there again
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Hotel staff was excellent! Allowed us to check in early, and was always helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Only issue we had was the smoking. Smoking rooms right next to non-smoking rooms and the smoke filled the hallways.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Colleen
"Magnuson Hotel, Washington, N.C."
The room was large. Room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very nice. It had the usual pastries, cereal,but also had scrambled eggs and sausage. This all made for a comfortable stay on our journey south.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Very old"
The hotel room was clean, but the bathroom fixtures were very old and damaged. Cracked sink, faucet coming out from the wall (all of the caulking was old and cracked),etc. The stairwell was very dirty and looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in quite a while. Breakfast is included, but I did not eat there. I will not stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Colleen
"This place needs hotel impossible...."
When I got there the front desk person was very kind and helpful. I walked up the stairs to my room. The hallway smelled like smoke. When I turned the light on in the bathroom there was a black ring in the toilet. I went back downstairs and explained that this room wasn't going to work for me. So they put me in the room next door. Same thing. It was late so I just sucked it up for the night. The next day I decided that I just couldn't do it again so I checked out and went a mile down the street to the Hampton Inn.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
While the room was cool, the A/C wasn't able to get the humidity out of the room
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"waste"
Sucked
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Bryan
"Family Reunion"
The hotel staff was very friendly and egar to help.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Tracy
"Fine for the price."
Overall, fine for the price. A couple of the clothes hangers were broken. The door stuck but a little extra pressure opened it. The room was very humid. The employees were friendly and responded quickly to requests. The breakfast included waffles, omeletes, sausage, cereal, toast, English muffins, bagels,yogurt, apples, juice and coffee. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Was only there one night. Cant really give much on one night.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Mold and mildew"
The staff was nice enough, but the mildew odor hits you as soon as you walk through the door. They have air fresheners everywhere to try and mask the smell. I opened the air conditioner to spray febreeze and it was covered with mold/mildew.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Room was very nasty. Food in mini fridge. mold and mildew in bath tub and on shower curtain. Will not stay there ever again.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Check-In Eviction"
My family and I came from out of town to attend a funeral. We were pleased to see that the hotel had room to accommodate us on such short notice. We checked in really late (11PM) that evening and had difficulty gaining entrance into the room. The staff attendant made several efforts to reprogram the key card. Her efforts went on for about 45 minutes before having the supervisor reprogram the door itself. All the while my family and I remained in the hallway of the hotel sitting on the floor with our luggage in hand waiting to get in. We finally gained entrance after about 1 hour and 15 minutes (12:15 AM). We were all too tired from the travel and just wanted to get some sleep for we all had to be at the funeral at 8AM. I appreciated my family's patience in this situation, however we had the SAME problem upon our return from the funeral before checking out! The only solution the desk clerk offered was for our next visit to not get that room again!
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Shawnette
"Worth the price"
We stayed here for a softball tournament and the hotel was not brand new but it was decent. The rooms were clean. The only issue we had was that you have to move furniture in order to get sleep sofa bed pulled out. The price we paid was worth it. The lady at the front desk was very busy, seemed she was the only one working for a big tournament weekend.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Katherine
"House hunting-business"
Fantastic experience. The registration staff were excellent and had nice smile. The cleaning staff were polite and froendly.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great place for a midway stop to the beach"
We had electrical trouble with the TV when we first got there, but the front desk was quick to troubleshoot. I think there was a storm and the power was not reset correctly. It was fixed quickly.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Margaret
"Very good"
Very good
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"standard, clean"
standard hotel closet to washington and belhaven. clean. good for the price.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
TOO AWFUL TO TALK ABOUT. SMELLED BAD DIRTY HAD TO CHANGE ROOMS TV DIDNT WORK THATS ENOUGH
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Need improvements"
Walking into the entrance I noticed the front floor wasn't cleaned, and it had an odor. The staff wasn't dressed professional. They were pleasant, but lacked customer service skills. Our room was on the first floor. The curtain was torn, and the sheets were wrinkled., I thought they had not been cleaned. Even the bed skirt was wrinkled. I called the manager on duty and she told me the laundry staff wasn't doing their job properly. I didn't like the short pillows. The mattress wasn't comfortable. It was lumpy. Overall the price was in line with the quality of the hotel. I would like to thank Patricia who made sure we had enough blankets, and she made the bed over for me. She is an asset to your cleaning staff. The manager on duty that night was very nice. She addressed our concerns. I would like to see the front staff dress like professionals. Also your breakfast bar wasn't inviting. The chairs were soiled and I had to put napkins down to sit on. I pray you make your hotel inviting for all who choose to stay with you.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Helen
Clean, quiet, nice stay. Good breakfast. Staff very friendly and promptly answered questions. Nice little find.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Great clean good time
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Barry
"Not a good stay"
Had to change rooms. Towels on floor, bed not made, trash in table and roaches in the room. 1st and last...
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
peter
Hotel was a bit run down. Elevator out of order. Ice machine on second floor out of order.
It was terrible! I NEVER EVER want to stay there again! The carpet smelled. No elevator!!!!! In a facility with a second floor. Housekeeper came in our room with loud music blaring from her earphones at 10am twice. Smoking rooms are across from non smoking rooms, you can smell smoke. They give you half size pillows?!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Rena
"Not a pleasant stay"
The beds were comfortable snd room was clean enough. Hall carpet looked like it had been a while since it had been vacuumed. Our bathroom door was broken to where you could not close it. Had to put garbage can in front of it. Was offered to get another room but husband said it was okay. Should have asked me. Worst breakfast ever.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"nice clean and comfortable"
we had been traveling by car and we were so tired, when the hotel clerk said she was checking me in over the phone i was so happy. when we arrived she had keys and room waiting for us. thanks for having such warm and understanding staff
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Deb
"Overnight business trip"
Room was decent but certainly not clean and comfortable. I could hear everything going on in hall and next door. TV remote took 4-5 try's before it worked and most statins didn't come in. It was fine for quick overnight trip but could've been better
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Disappointing"
The hotel could use an upgrade. Linens and towels are worn thin. The bathroom shower was recently caulked and that was falling off the wall. The hotel clerk was more interested in her realiy tv show blaring in the lobby than checking us in to an UNoccupied room. This was a big negative for us.0
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
seasoned travel
"Ehhhhh......."
No internet, noisy fan in bath that wouldn't cut off. A bit worn, but quiet and safe. My husband was not amused.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Marion
"Worse place ever!"
Beds were uncomfortable and the bed rail stuck out about a foot which my son tripped over multiple times. When I called to check my reservation no one answered the phone. When I arrived the attendant was too busy watching tv while getting me set up. When I asked why no one answered the phone te response was "Sorry, must have been away from the desk!"
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Antonio
Cleanliness and the efficiency of the staff was lacking.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Not so good second time"
I was a little disappointed this last time first time the room so clean and even smelled clean this trip it was clean but not like last time. Also this trip we had to move rooms due to a noise blower for the heater and that wasn't what I was upset with was that I was in the second to last room at the far end of the hotel and had to walk all the way back up to the desk with all my stuff to just go right back to the room right next to it. Not sure why the lady at the desk couldn't have brought the key to me and did even seem to care when I mentioned it. There was also a group of men just lounging in the lobby when I was checking in and they were loud and appeared to be annoying the girl at the desk checking us in they appeared to be with the hotel one of the gentleman had to come help getting me checked in and neither one of them even as much as said sorry for taking 25 mins to check in.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
sean
"roach motel"
avoid this place roaches plumbing issues and poor management are just the beginning of my complaint
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
dale
"Magnuson Hotel in Washington, NC"
For $57 a night you can't expect a great deal but the room was clean and the staff very friendly & helpful. "My" room was in a bit of disrepair with the ceiling crumbling, peeling and stained, missing handles on dresser, toilet badly stained, free WiFi wouldn't connect and the room safe never did work. The continental breakfast was adequate if you were hungry and rushed for time. However, the bed was comfortable and the tv worked ok.
3 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Horrible"
It was absolutly horrible me and my 4 year old came to stay their was roaches in the bathroom the bed was hard i felt very uncomfortable i would not recommend staying here and i will never stay here again it was not worth almost 80$ in which i paid
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Miranda
"nEVER AGAIN"
I knew that it was not gonna b pleasing once we turned on Carolina Ave and saw the hotel. The staff was dressed in everyday clothing, not uniformed & no name tag. The hotel had an old smell and they had bathroom wick sticks on the counter, the hallway carpet way filthy, the smoke from the room knocked u off ur feet when entering. The shower curtain was moldy, bed hard as a brick. Must i go on. NEVER AGAIN, thats all i could say.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"ehhhh"
office attendant didnt even get up when I walked in. Upstairs hallway stunk. Room was ok. Breakfast was a joke, no milk for the cold cereal, no fruit. I took a rice crispies treat and left. No directions for TV, couldn't get it to work.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
james
No coffee pot in my room! Treadmill in excercise room inoperative. No-one at front desk @ 6:00AM.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Don Agren
"Great value"
We read some of the reviews online before we booked and were very pleasantly surprised. We all know you can not go by reviews alone. Rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. for a one night stay on the road road you can't beat the value.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great for a brief stay"
Room was musty smelling but not overpowering. Turns out I got a room that allowed smoking. Didn't know any hotels allowed that anymore! Towels were scratchy but not surprising with the low rate I paid. Front desk clerk at check in was prompt, efficient and friendly. At check-out there was no one at the front desk, so I just left my card keys on the counter. Seems the clerk was out in front smoking a cigarette and Yakking it up with friends....too busy to do her job.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
J. Ashley
This stay was better than the first time we stayed (Aug.23 &24 of 2013).
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Vincent Van Gorden
"Hotel needs serious renovation!"
Bathroom doors that won't latch, room doors that you can open without a key, broken ice machine on second floor, sketchy night staff. These are things you will find if you stay at this hotel. I wouldn't stay here again if they paid me!
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
ML
"Breakfast"
They shouldn't promise breakfast if they can't deliver. Their breakfast was a poor excuse for breakfast.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014