All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1021 East Broadway Street, Missoula, MT, 59802, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Enjoyable stay."
Very comfortable accommodations. The room was clean the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was nice with a good variety of choices. I will stay there again when I am in Missoula.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Nicely updated hotel as advertised"
Hotel was great. Staff was very friendly. Good breakfast. Convenient location.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thanks so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We have recently added some new delicious options to our Breakfast Bar so you'll have to stay with us again and try them out! Thanks again so much! We appreciate you!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Greg
"Convenient location for events"
Easy access to freeway on Missoula's East end. Close to downtown, right across the river from the UM stadium (Adams Center) and UM campus. Rooms appear to have been renovated fairly recently, comfortable beds and linens. Outlets to plug in phone charges on the base of each lamp makes charging all one's devices an easier task. Fridge (very cold), microwave oven, iron and ironing board. Shallow bath tub. Nice toiletries. Good size room. The view out our window was overlooking the river and we could see the M up on Mount Sentinel. Quiet room on end near stairs, 2 nice gas fire-pits with chairs located right outside. BBQ available for use as were several bicycles. Would stay again when in Missoula.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Excellent motel for a medium price."
The room was very clean. The bed very comfortable. A good breakfast.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thanks so much for the review! We love that you enjoyed your stay with us and would love to welcome you back the next time you're in Missoula! Thanks again!
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Marsha
"excellent hotel"
hotel staff were very pleasant room was very clean breakfasts superb
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We love that you enjoyed our breakfast bar, as well! Thanks again! We appreciate you!
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Not the best place I ever stayed"
Close to Railroad tracks. stayed for 3 nights and room wasn't cleaned for one nigh. hotel computer was down the entire time and the "breakfast" is a very LIBERAL description for "something left to be desired".
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thanks so much for leaving a review! I am so sorry to hear that you didn't thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. We strive to offer only the best accommodations for all of our guests! I apologize about the business center computer- it is now up and running for guest use. We continue to look at different options for our breakfast bar to ensure we offer something everyone will enjoy. Thank you so much and we'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in Missoula. We appreciate you!
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Mel
"Close to the University of Montana"
I found the room to be very clean and the hotel carpets, furniture, decorating tastefully updated. I was attending an event at the University of Montana so the location of the hotel being within walking distance was important to me.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thanks so much for leaving a review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our recent renovations! Thank you so much for choosing our hotel while you were in Missoula. We'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in town! Thanks again! We appreciate you!
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
"Very friendly staff, clean room, great amenities"
I would definitely stay here again. Located just under a mile from downtown. Shuttle was very prompt.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to hear that you were able to utilize our shuttle service! We'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in Missoula! Thanks again!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Was very good. Would recommend to others. Enjoyed the hot breakfast, although would have like more options, more fruit.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks so much for the suggestion regarding breakfast- we'll look into offering even more delicious options- including more fruit choices! Thanks again!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Comfort"
We came to Missoula for a training weekend. The staff was always making sure we did not need anything(but not "around"). Our room was a king standard: was clean great sheets, pillow top, down blanket (all DID NOT smell like bleach and had the feel of sand) soft comfort of my home bed. We had our pick of five different pillows. The room had king bed, large bathroom, closet,two night stands, nice size desk, a chair and foot stool along with tv microwave and refrigerator. We had the view of the Grizzles stadium,black foot river, and a wonderful outside area with wooden chairs and fire pits (also made out of wood). We had a HOT breakfast waiting for us every morning: eggs, bacon, waffles(plain and chocolate), fruit, coffee, many juices and the list goes on.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were here for a training weekend! We love our new riverside area, too! We'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in Missoula! Thanks again! We appreciate you!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Big Sky Country
"Great staff"
Every person we encountered - from the parking lot attendants, to the front desk staff, to the cleaning crew - were friendly and helpful. Great experience overall.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
This is a great place to stay in. The staff was very nice and welcoming. Very helpful. Only issue was that some bonehead pulled the fire alarm at 3:30 in the morning
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Tommy
"Nice hotel next University of Montana"
Very good. The breakfast is very good and the cookies was very delicious.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Poor Service"
The room was fine, but I specifically chose this hotel because it had what appeared to be a good fitness center. The clerk when I checked in told me it was open 24 hours, but when I tried to use it around 5 am the next morning, the night shift clerk (who was also the manager on duty) entered the workout room (which was unlocked) to tell me that it didn't open until six AM. No hours were listed on the door, and I told her what the clerk said, but she said I had been misinformed. She then said "well, she is new," which is the same excuse management always uses. She told me I had to leave, but when I refused, she finally acquiesced and just asked me to be quiet. She also offered me a 10% discount, but then reneged on that because I had booked through hotels.com. To top it all off, the TV in the room didn't work, the exercise bike had a broken pedal, and the treadmill didn't work, so I didn't even end up exercising anyway! Choose another hotel by all means.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great stay in Missoula"
Wonderful hotel, recently updated.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great staff"
Only there 1 night. Room was clean and comfortable. Took advantage of free bicycles at hotel to ride along the river. Front desk staff were extremely nice and helpful. Nothing bad to say about this stay.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"close to campus when moved daughter to college"
I was disappointed in lack of hot tub/pool in that the much smaller town of Shelby offers both of these, The continental breakfast was very good and wide variety of offerings
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
suzie
"One of the best"
We have stayed at a lot of hotels very clean, great view, staff was great! Will stay there anytime we visit Missoula
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
christine
"Oregon Washington trip"
Outstanding. The location was great and all elements of the hotel were great. Would definitely recommend and be my 1st choice when I'm back in the area
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
tx
"One night stand"
Great!
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
What can I say, as the name suggests, Comfort Inn is quite comfortable. A good breakfast, and great control of room temperature.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Christopher
Was actually playing a tennis tournament and was very pleased with my accommodations.
4 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Laurie
"Great river view! New rooms."
My adult tennis team and I were in town for district tournament. Loved our rooms. They have large refrigerators, comfy beds, all new with amazing river front view. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were cleaned immaculately. Would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Our stay at the Comfort Inn was enjoyable. The hotel was very clean and the staff accomodating.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"5 stars!"
I was surprised at how new and nice this hotel was. Very clean!!! The king sized bed was very comfortable. Nice views of the river. Walking distance to down town and walking bridge. Nice breakfast area. Couldn't be happier with this hotel, especially for the price.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Jess
The Comfort Inn was perfect! It was close to everything and exactly what we needed. We stayed for 3 nights in the beginning of our trip and came back a week later, where it felt like we were coming home. Highly recommended for anyone needing a stay near the University or downtown!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
We arrived later in the evening and called ahead to let them know. They were quite okay with it and treated us well even though we were later than usual.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Dear Dan, We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Kind Regards, Kate Leonberger General Manager Comfort Inn - University
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"No air"
Ok so when they say the hotel has been refurbished that is exactly what they mean. Two nights, two repair men and still no ac. I understand that it is full so open the window all of 3 inches to hear train at 2:00 am, really ? No discount since booked thru 3rd party. Staff was very nice but that was not a $130 night hotel or stay. Housekeeping seems put out do we really need service?
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
travelling mo
"Good river views"
Comfortable, clean and convenient. First room had nice river view. Had to move, TV not working. Staff really not up to the task of dealing with it. Lost our view. Breakfast was better than most. We needed a later checkout. They gave us only 30 minutes although parking lot was empty.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"a bit to loud for me"
The hotel is maintained, generally clean, and the staff is very nice and accomodating. They offer an airport shuttle. They allow pets. The breakfast is hot and tasty. Located close to hiking trails and a river. The hotel is located next to an active train track and rooms aren't soundproofed well. So consider that if you are sensitive to that kind of noise.
4 night business trip May 19, 2014
lisa
"Near U of Montana"
Very comfortable room and pretty view of the river. Has printer for boarding passes and good breakfast options
Other trip May 16, 2014
Lori
"Perfect for a lone traveler..."
I was given a lovely cozy room - very clean and comfortable. I think that it was a corner king room - I would request that again, definitely. The entire experience was terrific except the front desk staff. They were friendly but needed to be more aware of the time it took to check in (15 minutes because she couldn't get the hotels.com reservation to show in her system though she had the fax. Seems as if she could have figured that out after giving me a key...) and check out (10 minutes because a different clerk was selling the frequent guest program and took the time to sign that person up right then instead of getting the information and doing it later). There were two of us waiting.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Decent"
Needed to clean vent in bathroom had dust buildup
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Redhotfill
"Location"
I did not like being by the train. It disturbs sleep.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice clean hotel close to center of town."
Nice having breakfast. Staff was very pleasant and willing to help
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Hotel close to University of Montana campus."
The staff recommended a restaurant. Lolo Steakhouse was the best steak I've ever eaten. And the prices were affordable.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Tamie
"Montana Grizzly's vs Weber State footbal 11-16-13"
Good experience, not many people staying at hotel, all the people seemed to be on 2nd floor by each other?????
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
A
"Nice hotel for the price"
The staff was very friendly and professional. The room was clean and comfortable
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Brenda
"Perfect for Griz Homecoming Game"
The room was clean and perfect for walking to the Griz game the next morning since the stay included day parking for the game.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
Courtenay
"Don't pick a "homecoming" night if youcan avoid it"
Met our expectations for a Comfort Inn and Suites hotel. Quite expensive for one night but turns out it was homecoming weekend for University of Montana with big game due the next day. Restaurants downtown crowded and unreachable with no parking anywhere. Next day (game day) a homecoming parade kept us from getting to a couple of places we wanted to go before leaving town.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Wonderful accomodations at a reasonable price."
The overall experience at this hotel was pleasant. The staff was friendly & helpful. The room was comfortable.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Gloria
"The hotel was very convenient"
I like this hotel because we were no too far from the Elk Foundation which is a great place to visit and also very close to downtown and the river.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Martha
Hotel was great! From our room we had a wonderful view of the river. The staff was really nice! The beds were really comfortable, and I love that they had a choice of soft or hard pillows. Premium tv channels. Overall I really liked this hotel! Will definatly stay here again!
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Amelia
"Ok facilities, but noisy"
Decent hotel for what it is. The hotel had a minor league baseball team staying at the time we were there. Team came in at 2:15 am and proceeded to party, yell and generally be very noisy and loud in the hallways. After some time, I called the front desk to ask that they be quiet. I was told that "it's just the baseball team getting in". Eventually they quieted down. We talked to the manager the next morning when checking out and got the same attitude - that this is our problem, not theirs. Management needs an attitude adjustment.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
meg
"very nice"
It was a very nice hotel with a good breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
sassie
The beds were great, comfortable and 2 choices of pillows. There was hair on the floor in the shower room.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"good quality and very accomodating employees"
see above
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Close to university and easy walk to campus"
Good easy access from freeway. Very helpful front desk staff
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Jane
"Hotel not in given location."
Hotel was good, when we eventually found it. We used our GPS to find the address given which was a very busy part of the town. After numerous drive-by's among lots of hotels we stopped at a gas station for directions. To our surprise the hotel we were looking for had moved to the opposite corner of the city, and no where close to the venues that we were attending. we had to change our plans totally.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Short on floor space, but great service"
Room was ok, but too narrow. Floor space was minimal because of this. With 3 people it was okay, with 4 it would have been crowded, both to move and to put our stuff down. Glad we really spent hardly anytime in room. Shower had a head with adjustable settings and a hair dryer was provided. Both of these were nice surprises. Staff was excellent and hot breakfast was great! Plenty of food and courtesies. Sink was in bathroom, but it wasn't a problem as there was a mirror outside of the bathroom and we only had one adult female. If teenage daughter had come, this situation would have cost us lots of time. We would stay here again as our stays are mainly just to sleep and not in room itself.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013