All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
1021 East Broadway Street, Missoula, MT, 59802, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Great amenities
  • Value
    Delicious food
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
"All the Comforts of Home . .."
Shuttle service picked us up from the hotel. Front desk personnel and other staff members were extremely helpful and always friendly. The breakfast choices were delicious and quite filling. In the evenings, you had your choice of coffee, tea, lemon water and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. The room was equipped with a microwave and mini refrigerator. It was very clean and comfy. Wi-Fi worked well and was very easy to connect to (was a little slow at times) and there was a fully equipped fitness room. It is within walking distance of a grocery store, several fast food establishments, a Mexican restaurant, and the University of Montana. I had all the benefits of home but was 2000+ miles away! Every time I visit my daughter while she is away at school this will be my home away from home!
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
5 night family trip Jan 19, 2016
Tonia
"Great Place To Stay"
It was great. Will stay there again and have told friends to stay there too. Two thumbs up, was very pleased.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Please come back soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Vicki
"Visiting tax free state"
Good breakfast. Nice guy working the breakfast bar
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Nick is our breakfast bar attendant. We are so happy he is working for us because he does a great job. Thank you for the comment he has been working very hard to ensure everyone enjoys our breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2016
Room was a bit small, but the quality was superb.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to keep rooms clean in good working order.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2016
"Great night's rest but low quality breakfast"
Nice and clean hotel with very comfortable rooms. Breakfast was plentiful but low on quality. Very pleased overall.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you for your feedback we have been working on our breakfast quality.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2016
I have stayed at the Comfort Inn multiple times during various times of the year. I love the location of this hotel... nice, quiet, yet close enough. Also has a great view of the U and Clark Fork River. People are always friendly, and my needs are always met.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely, Nancy Robinson Property CHI Guest Services Manager Comfort Inn University 406-549-7600
6 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Tammi
"What an enjoyable place! Great service!"
We arrived late Christmas Eve and we felt immediately welcomed. Although the housekeeping was off for Christmas Day, the single employee offered to clean our room! Amazing service. Great breakfast. Overall, our three nights were comfortable, quiet and relaxing.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
guy
"Perfect for our needs"
Quick over night stay for grandsons college concert! Located close to university which was helpful! Would stay again
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Our team takes great pride in what we do so I'll be sure to relay your compliments to them. We'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in Missoula! Thanks again!
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
"Great stopover"
Wonderful service. Very helpful. Enjoyed recommendations given at front desk, Jasmine and Bethany Breakfast choices very good View of river lovely Bed comfortable, clean. Easy walk to trails from hotel
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are happy to have Jasmine and Bethany working for us because they are both excellent employees. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Denise
"Bad room"
Make a booking long in advance. Got an absolutely terrible room directly across from elevator. Incredibly noisy. Too exhausted after long trip to request a change.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are sorry your stay was not a peaceful one. We hope that you are willing to stay with us in the future. I am positive we can make it a more pleasurable one.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
The hotel was clean and comfortable. My only complaint is when we checked in the desk clerk made me feel like I had a second class reservation because I had made it online through hotels.com. I have never had this experience before. I think perhaps the desk clerk needs more training in dealing with customers!
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Our team takes great pride in what we do so I'll be sure to relay your comments to them. We have done extra training for the online bookings with our employees. We'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in Missoula! Thanks again!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
very comfortable good beds and pillow nice selection for breakfast, well stocked
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Diane, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate having you stay with us. See you soon
1 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2015
diane
Check in was slow. Employee seemed overwhelmed. Only a few people trying to check in ahead of us but seemed to swamp her
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Very nice hotel with views of the river"
Lovely views of the Bitterroot River and mountains. Spacious room with microwave and nice cold fridge, as well as coffee maker. Accommodating staff and nice breakfast that varied day to day. Close to the University and downtown, as well as the airport, with shuttle service. They have two outside fire pits lit at night that are fun to sit around and talk with people, roast marshmallows or just enjoy by yourself.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Jeanne
"Worth a look"
Comfy and satisfying. Missed a pool though.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Good value."
Great place to stay in Missoula. Very close to campus and just a short walk to downtown. Good value.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Nice Clean Loved the River"
Very nice and clean place. Loved the river and walking path behind along with the fire pits. One suggestion is to sell s'more items to use with the fire pit.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Peggy
We thought it was a nice place, however during our 4 night stay they did not come into our room to replace towels and such on one occasion. Not really a big deal but I guess we are conditioned to expect it.
4 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Denise
"River view to the west"
Spent one night to attend a pal's birthday. Was surprised by how nice the room was and love that it is right on the river. There is a view either way, next time we'll ask for a room on the west side of the building. East was nice too tho.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Comfortable, clean and close to UM."
I recommend this hotel if you are visiting or have business at the University and also enjoy easy access to downtown.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"very clean and up dated. Pretty view of the river."
We would stay there again.. We loved that it was updated and clean
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
karen
Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, good breakfast buffet. It is unusual to have biscuits and gravy in continental breakfast buffet, but was a pleasant surprise. Beds and pillows were comfortable. My only complaint was how bright the clock on the microwave glowed with all the lights out. A quick unplugging fixed this. Overall good hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Ashley
"Extra nice motel!"
Exceptional motel! New! Nice! Clean!
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
"great location"
We were able to walk to the river that was right by the motel, we enjoyed wading in the river as the day was very hot. Right by the University of Montana.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Sandy
"Two important qualities were not as advertised"
My room was very clean and had all the amenities I would expect of a hotel of this quality. The air conditioning was excellent which was essential because they were in the midst of a heat wave and it was still over 100 degrees at 8:00 pm. But ... I chose this hotel because they advertised WIFI and an airport shuttle. The WIFI in my room was very slow and essentially useless. When I checked in I asked for a 5:45 am shuttle to the airport and was told the airport shuttle service starts at 6:30 am. That was not an option for my 6:50 am flight departure. I was told by the desk clerk that I would have to take a cab. I asked if the hotel would pay for the cab and was told no. So, I ended up paying $17.50 plus tip for a cab. I went back and looked at their online information and nowhere does it indicate hour limitations on the shuttle service. Needless to say, not a happy camper!
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"nice place in missoula !"
the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, okay location near a grocery store and near downtown nice to have outside space with chairs and view, firepits
5 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
virna
"Close to U of M"
Very nice place, very nice staff, and close to the university---our reason for staying. The fire rings outside at night, sweet!! Hot dogs and s'mores at a hotel!!
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Dawn
"Such a nice hotel in a bad place"
Everything about this hotel was pleasing on arrival. Easy to get to. Nice staff. Clean appearance. They have nice fire pit areas by the river. Fun bikes you can use. Just don't stay here if you want to sleep! The trains exiting the yard across the street blow thier horns loudly and often. Sounds like they are in the parking lot. horns
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great staff"
I brought my puppy for this stay and all of the staff loved to see him. Great staff and great stay!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nice hotel in good location"
The hotel is nice, it is easy to get to from the interstate, and close to the university and downtown Missoula. The bed was hard and a little uncomfortable, but the room itself was nice. The breakfast was good, a better selection than most hotels.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Randy
"Enjoyable stay."
Very comfortable accommodations. The room was clean the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was nice with a good variety of choices. I will stay there again when I am in Missoula.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Nicely updated hotel as advertised"
Hotel was great. Staff was very friendly. Good breakfast. Convenient location.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thanks so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We have recently added some new delicious options to our Breakfast Bar so you'll have to stay with us again and try them out! Thanks again so much! We appreciate you!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Greg
"Close to University"
Close to the university, Many walking trails, Near downtown
Other trip May 2, 2015
S. Wright
"Convenient location for events"
Easy access to freeway on Missoula's East end. Close to downtown, right across the river from the UM stadium (Adams Center) and UM campus. Rooms appear to have been renovated fairly recently, comfortable beds and linens. Outlets to plug in phone charges on the base of each lamp makes charging all one's devices an easier task. Fridge (very cold), microwave oven, iron and ironing board. Shallow bath tub. Nice toiletries. Good size room. The view out our window was overlooking the river and we could see the M up on Mount Sentinel. Quiet room on end near stairs, 2 nice gas fire-pits with chairs located right outside. BBQ available for use as were several bicycles. Would stay again when in Missoula.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Clean room and friendly staff. Glad to have to breakfast in the morning!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Sara
One of the newest comfort inns that I have been to that is on the river with a cute bbq area/fire pit- and free bikes to ride around the area which was nice.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Excellent motel for a medium price."
The room was very clean. The bed very comfortable. A good breakfast.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thanks so much for the review! We love that you enjoyed your stay with us and would love to welcome you back the next time you're in Missoula! Thanks again!
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Marsha
"excellent hotel"
hotel staff were very pleasant room was very clean breakfasts superb
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We love that you enjoyed our breakfast bar, as well! Thanks again! We appreciate you!
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Perfect balance of quality and reasonable price."
I love Comfort Inns. I often chose them over other options because they have the same priorities as me - Clean with good quality mattresses and linens. I appreciate the free breakfasts too, although we ate out 2 of the 3 mornings because the offerings are not conducive of a healthy start to the day. But they work in a pinch!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Candy
"Noise = NO SLEEP"
you can hear other people doors closing, elevator dings and the fricken train every two hours.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Not the best place I ever stayed"
Close to Railroad tracks. stayed for 3 nights and room wasn't cleaned for one nigh. hotel computer was down the entire time and the "breakfast" is a very LIBERAL description for "something left to be desired".
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thanks so much for leaving a review! I am so sorry to hear that you didn't thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. We strive to offer only the best accommodations for all of our guests! I apologize about the business center computer- it is now up and running for guest use. We continue to look at different options for our breakfast bar to ensure we offer something everyone will enjoy. Thank you so much and we'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in Missoula. We appreciate you!
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Mel
"Great place to stay in Missoula"
Great location if you have anything going on at the University of Montana. The staff is super friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Vicki
"So pleased!"
Our stay at the comfort inn university was very nice. The hotel staff was very friendly. We enjoyed the free breakfast, and the fire pits were a nice addition to our vacation. Also, it was very conveniant that we were able to walk downtown from the hotel.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Jacki
"Close to the University of Montana"
I found the room to be very clean and the hotel carpets, furniture, decorating tastefully updated. I was attending an event at the University of Montana so the location of the hotel being within walking distance was important to me.
Response by Comfort Inn Missoula
Thanks so much for leaving a review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our recent renovations! Thank you so much for choosing our hotel while you were in Missoula. We'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in town! Thanks again! We appreciate you!
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
"Very friendly staff, clean room, great amenities"
I would definitely stay here again. Located just under a mile from downtown. Shuttle was very prompt.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Was very good. Would recommend to others. Enjoyed the hot breakfast, although would have like more options, more fruit.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Comfort"
We came to Missoula for a training weekend. The staff was always making sure we did not need anything(but not "around"). Our room was a king standard: was clean great sheets, pillow top, down blanket (all DID NOT smell like bleach and had the feel of sand) soft comfort of my home bed. We had our pick of five different pillows. The room had king bed, large bathroom, closet,two night stands, nice size desk, a chair and foot stool along with tv microwave and refrigerator. We had the view of the Grizzles stadium,black foot river, and a wonderful outside area with wooden chairs and fire pits (also made out of wood). We had a HOT breakfast waiting for us every morning: eggs, bacon, waffles(plain and chocolate), fruit, coffee, many juices and the list goes on.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Big Sky Country
"Great staff"
Every person we encountered - from the parking lot attendants, to the front desk staff, to the cleaning crew - were friendly and helpful. Great experience overall.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
This is a great place to stay in. The staff was very nice and welcoming. Very helpful. Only issue was that some bonehead pulled the fire alarm at 3:30 in the morning
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Tommy
"Nice hotel next University of Montana"
Very good. The breakfast is very good and the cookies was very delicious.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014