All hotels in West Point, Mississippi, United States of America
1190 Highway 45 S, West Point, MS, 39773, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Open the Pool Its 95°"
95° Would have felt good to jump in the pool
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Stephen
Pleasant
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice!"
It was great! Staff was very friendly, informative, and offered help. Very comfortable room with EXCELLENT pillows.. Towels were very soft. Great little amenities for the price! Liked the larger freezer, the furniture, spacious 1 bed room!, felt safe. Liked the scale in the work out room.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
sarah
"good room for the price"
the room itself was fine. it was clean and the service was good. the breakfast was good & had hot food options. my only complaints were the freezer compartment of the fridge had no door & therefore the frozen stuff thawed and the soft pillow was too soft & the other pillow was overstuffed & uncomfortable.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Neva
"Surprise Surprise"
Was very surprised at how much we enjoyed staying here. We assumed the worst when we booked last minute for Super Bulldog Weekend. To our surprise the room and breakfast were much nicer than we expected.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Kenneth
"Spring Break Trip"
We were on vacation with our 16 year old grandson and his friend. The boys wanted to go to several different skate parks in nearby cities. We used West Point as our base. We thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The weather didn't cooperate exactly, but the boys rode their bikes and skated even in the mist and slow rain.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Janice
"Holiday Inn- West Point, MS"
Always a good place to stay- hotel in good condition and in a safe neighborhood.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Best staff you can ask for."
The staff was very friendly. They made the stay very enjoyable.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
stayed one night needed a place to stay after a party up the street great for location
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
MsGoodgood
"Average"
The internet did not work well AT ALL.... I was on the first floor... I guess the walls are thin because I heard everything around me. The beds were marginally comfortable. The breakfast was good. My room was clean. The staff was friendly.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Excellent but NO ELEVATOR!!!!"
The service was great! The room as far as comfort and cleanliness goes, excellent! Only complaint I have is that there was NO elevator! Had to carry my luggage up the stairs
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
"OK Place"
Needs updating in the worst way.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
The staff was very kind and helpful, from the front desk to the cleaning staff!
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"cleanliness"
Needed to sweep bathroom for hair
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
gale D
"microwave not working"
I was in town for my sister's funeral, but once I arrived at the hotel and bucked into my room , the microwave was on the floor unplugged, so when I tried to put the microwave in the location where it supposed to be at, the microwave didn't work at all and I still don't know why the microwave was on the floor.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Sherie
"Decent Stay"
Fairly expensive for the location. Could have been cleaner. No elevator. Staff was very nice. While nothing was necessarily wrong, we would probably try the Hampton Inn across the street if in West Point again. It looked bigger and nicer.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
K
"Football weekend"
Planned weekend trip. No regular ESPN or SEC channel available.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Superb"
Holiday Inn Express was an awesome place to stay. The rooms were above and beyond my expectations. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will definitely be staying there again..,
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
"billing"
The best hotel I've ever stayed in. However I did get over charged for incidentals. It should have been a 1 time charge of $25.00. They charged me almost $200 . I really believe this was purposely done because of (race). They charge more for certain people because they think we're gonna steal something or leave a big mess.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Really clean & nice place to get a good night sleep with a great breakfast to follow. We'll be back again I'm quite sure.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. It was our pleasure to serve you. We pride ourselves in a clean hotel and I agree with you the breakfast is delicious. We can't wait to serve you again soon.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"nice stay"
Room was clean and cool upon arrival. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good. Would stay there again with no problems.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for posting your review I'm glad to hear your enjoyed the comfort of our beds and that you enjoyed our hallmark Holiday Inn Express breakfast. We look forward to serving you in the future. We will see you soon!
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Very nice stay."
It met most of our needs.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Would not stay again"
Even though two floors no elevator. Two train on tracks right next to hotel middle of night. Bathroom nasty black grout should have been white and shower head was like taking a shower in pins and needles. Won't stay again.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
I will like to thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express- West Point, MS. I will like to apologize for the inconvenience that took place during your stay. We strive to make sure, all of our guests are well taken care of. I will make sure all that all of your concerns are taken care off. Once again thank you for staying at our hotel. Sincerely, Courtney Edwards- GM
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"OK, but only OK"
The hotel was clean, the staff was nice, but the floor in the hallway seemed like there was something under the carpet, and the WiFi was impossible. I was on the second floor and was unable to connect in my room. Ended up having to go to the business center to finish my work. Not the best situation, since it was flaky even there. I had a deadline to submit, and expect internet connection to be available when it says it will be available. At no point was I offered a cable to hard connect.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Clean and friendly. Happy to stay again in the future.
3 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Mississippi Charm"
Lack of elevator & no automatic doors are my only complaint's (tough on us handicapped). Good breakfast
4 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"There's No Place Like Home"
Clean, convenient , and a great breakfast bar!
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express- West Point, MS"
Good price, service and location
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Wallace
"Internet Access"
This was the absolute worst I have ever experienced. I kept losing the connection, and had to go to the lobby to pick up signal, and then back to my room, and no soon as I get in the middle of a report or order it would disconnect. ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Close to Highway"
The room was clean. The service was good and the location was easy access to the highway.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Very nice the service was great.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Oliver
This hotel was clean and staff was friendly the morning breakfast was good and keep full.hitel is only 2 story but doesn't have an elevator it you can't do stairs then need a first floor
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2013
"Happy with our experience"
Staff was very accomodating when my daughters tv wasnt working properly they immediatly tried to see if they could get it to work .They offered to move her to another room and did so for us since we had to be elsewhere.The breakfast was good and we were always late but they had ample food even though it was close to their 9:30 end time.The two complaints I would have was the fact that you have to walk through the lobby to get to your room and you can only park on one side.We were also upstairs and there is no elevator which would'nt be a problem but my husband has knee issues.I do believe the staff would have put us on the first floor if my husband had addressed the issue.We were otherwise happy with our experience.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Better Than Expected"
Convienent location, clean and comfortable accomodations, professional staff. Competetive pricing.
Other trip May 19, 2013
Room was great. Not a problem checking in or out
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
aliza
"Train right outside the hotel!"
The hotel was fine- Clean and good customer service... but there are train tracks about 50 yards from the hotel.... tracks that were used THREE times throughout the night- all of which used their horns as a warning as they approached the intersection outside the hotel. Also, there is No elevator.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
Rebecca
"Clean Room - Halls Smelled Like Cigarette Smoke"
The individual rooms we had were very clean and satisfactory. The hall that our non-smoking rooms were on smelled like cigarette smoke. There was loud train noise on the entrance side of the hotel that one of our rooms was on, but the opposite side of the hotel did not seem to have that issue. The staff was very friendly and professional.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2013
"Holiday Inn- West Point, MS"
After finding my reservation the desk clerk's first question was," what was the nature of my visit?' I did not feel this was any of the clerk's business. I refused to answer the question.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2012
"Graduation"
Met our expectations for ourself and our granddaughter and her friends.
Other trip Dec 16, 2012
Ed
"Has everything you need"
The carpet and bathroom floor was so dirty, it turned my feet black-- therefore, I had to wear shoes the entire time I was in the room. Other than the floors, the remainder of the room was very clean and well appointed. It was a great help to have a refrigerator and microwave. It was also very nice to have breakfast provided.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
MJ

"Rural limitations"
I was okay with my stay at this Holiday Inn Express. The breakfast was solid with cold milk, hot coffee and great free hot/cold assortment of foods. The troubles are more related to where the hotel is and not the hotel itself. Being rural means longer drives for dinner or lunch and less entertainment options. Regarding the hotel, it is two stories, but there is no elevator. Dragging my bags upstairs to my room has ZERO interest for me. Fortunetly my room was changed to the ground floor. Last issue is that I asked for a receipt showing a $0 sum due amount when I went to check out. This caused a big delay as the clerk didn't know how to print such a receipt. In the end, I wasn't statisfied with the receipt given but had to depart.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014