All hotels in Clinton, Mississippi, United States of America
103 Johnston Pl, Clinton, MS, 39056, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Overnight Stay"
Great for a budget overnight stop right off the highway.
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
ErinM
"Up too late"
Even though we did not get to the hotel till midnight the lady checking us in was very nice. The bed was great. Room was clean. Breakfast was a great way to start my travel the next day. Plus wi-fi was easy to connect
1 night trip Nov 19, 2012
"ok just don't get room 109"
The room as far as cleanliness and neatness was great. The only issue I had was the door. the door jammed everytime you closed it so whenever we returned to our room, it took force to open th door. We inserted the card key and the door would click so we know it was unlocked but then my fiancee had to use his sholuder and actually ram the door so it would unjam. We told the manager and he acted as if we were incompetent and couldn't open a hotel door.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
CJ
"Excellent Value"
I worried some picking a place where the price was much lower than other places in the area. But since it was listed on Hotels.com and had some good reviews I took a chance. I pleasantly surprised to find it equal to other places I've stayed for twice the cost. No problems. Clean. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Highly recommend. Also, easy on and off IH 20 and walking distance to several restaurants.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2012
"Good Stay. A little early on the maid service."
I stayed at this hotel after a long day at an event for my child's school. The room and grounds are very clean. The a/c / heater should be updated soon. Got to bed late, but was woke up around 8:30 am by the cleaning staff. Turned out to be ok...got us up to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast. The breakfast was better than usual for this price range of hotel. I encourage everyone to take advantage of that. The location of this hotel is great. It is right in the middle of everything in Clinton. The North side of Clinton is beautiful.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Band Parent
Convenient to highway...clean...breakfest served early allowing early start of trip.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2012
Hotel was nice for the price. Had fun riding the ferry to the french quarter, shuttle was not terribly dependable, but found free parking so it was easy to drive to the ferry. Room was clean, plenty of hot water. Breakfast was well prepared.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2012
"Very Convenient to my daughter's college"
Management is very accomodating and helpful. I have stayed at this hotel several times since August and have always had a comfortable stay.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
J. Cooper
The stay was nice. Wish the pillows were a little bigger.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Good location & friendly staff"
Just needed a room for a quick nights sleep before a Saturday function. This place fit the bill. Front desk clerk was super friendly. Location was perfect just off highway and a couple of blocks from event. Baskin Robbins less than a block away! Bed was only so-so. Pillows were kind of small.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
Clean room at reasonable price I would stay there again
1 night trip Sep 10, 2012
Room was very clean. Liked their quality (soft) & quantity (4 per bed) of pillows. Liked the size of their bath and hand soaps too. Stayed at this particular motel both ways of vacation.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
S. Attaway

I only was there for 1 night as a stop in between a road trip, it was sufficient & quite comfortable for what it was. The breakfast was decent & the staff were happy.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2012
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn Clinton

"Filthy Carpet and towels!"
07/16/15 Michelle S Southfield
This dump! Do not be fooled by the exterior. It is filthy inside. The doors inside are filthy. The carpet is supposed to be red but it is black! I could feel the crud on my feet. The tub was very clean. Bring your own towels because theirs turn black when wet! No electrical outlets other than lights and TV. DO NOT STAY HERE!
"Desperately in the need of a remodel "
07/11/15 David R Saint Louis, Missouri
As always I am looking for clean, safe and inexpensive. The motel room was reasonably clean. It was like the rest of the facility much in need of a redo. The TV picture quality was poor and the service had a poor selection of channels. The pillows were lumpy and the sheets did not fit the bed well. The breakfast buffet was the usual, tried selection. The coffee was barely drinkable. I never felt unsafe here, so that is a plus. For my next visit to Jackson I'll be looking for a different motel
"Tired motel needs good cleaning!"
07/03/15 kathy216 Birmingham, AL
Sometimes you get what you pay for! The best thing about QI-Clinton was the bed - it was comfortable and clean! We had to call to have the bathroom cleaned (someone's pet had left a dropping behind the door - yuk!). I must commend the staff for quickly coming to clean the bathroom floor, however we were thankful to have brought slippers so we didn't have to walk barefoot on the carpet. Shower was clean and we were comfortable staying the one night.
"A nice place to stay overnight"
06/30/15 Cindy T Charleston, South Carolina, United States
We stopped here overnight and it is a nice clean hotel with an average breakfast. The rooms have microwaves and fridges. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly. It was fairly close to food and stores. The wifi was pretty slow.
"Good hotel"
06/28/15 QSKSHEN The Woodlands, Texas
It was a good clean motel. One small problem was that our door didn't shut tightly. It would close and lock, just not tightly. We did put our luggage in front of the door and that kept the light from coming in. The staff was friendly. Besides that, everything else was very good including the complimentary breakfast. It was good.
"Easy on/off of 1-20"
05/30/15 Fred W Rendon, Tx
Nice size rooms, great bed, fridge and microwave in the room. Look for a coupon book at service stations or rest-stops for a really great price. Breakfast was ample and the coffee was tastes. Good number of eateries nearby Room was clean with extra towels.
"Nice hitel"
03/07/15 janetjordan Georgia
We were here one night for the MS College Track Meet. This is an older hotel, but it is nice and clean. The front desk workers were friendly. We have no complaints on the room, and it was very quiet at night. We stayed here a couple years ago, and we would stay here again.
"Fine For a Few Hours of Rest"
09/04/14 Scaminella Niceville, Florida
As far as a low-cost motel goes, this place was fine for one night. My son and I were travelling cross-country alone, and decided to stop around 10pm at night for a few hours rest before getting back on the road. The lobby was clean and the receptionist was quite nice and helpful. I'm not a big fan of motel rooms with outside access to the door, but I felt safe. The furniture had some dents and dings and the bathroom had no fan to help with the humidity while showering. We arrived too late to relax in the pool or hottub for a little bit, but they do have one, which is a plus. Since we were travelling, we didn't have time to sit for breakfast, so we grabbed a few things to go in some to-go bowls to eat on the road. Good variety of breakfast foods and the lady who was in charge of breakfast kept coming out to check on everything in the few minutes we were in there, constantly making sure everything was stocked and clean. The room or hotel didn't really have the ammenities I would prefer to have if I were staying for more than a few hours. However, as a single mother travelling alone with her 8 year old son, I felt safe and we had everything we needed for a few hours rest.
"A good overnight stay"
09/03/14 Andy L Glen Carbon, Illinois, United States
While heading home from our Texas vacation, we stopped for the night outside of Jackson, MS. As Choice Rewards members, we cashed in a free night. Check-in was quick, and we got to our room without trouble. This was the first outside-access motel in which I've stayed in a very long time. With an upper-floor room, though, it was a pleasant stay. Is an older facility with a very 1970s design and style, but it's very well maintained. Breakfast left a little to be desired, but was filling and hot. The outdoor pool was a lot of fun; my kids and I joined some other guests for an after-hours swim with the desk clerk's permission. For an overnight stay, it was nice.
"Overnight stay"
07/24/14 Carla T Laurel Hill, Florida
Stayed here with my family overnight on our way back from Arkansas. Hotel was located near restaurants. Is on off of I20. No issues with bed or room. We slept comfortable. Would stay here again on our way through