All hotels in Clayton, Missouri, United States of America
7730 Bonhomme Ave, Clayton, MO, 63105, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Not impressed."
I find it absurd how I would of had to pay 25 dollars a night for a fridge. With the prices I paid I expected better service than to walk in my room and it wasn't cleaned and the bed wasn't made. I could have gotten better service at a 50 dollar a night hotel. I was very diappointed.
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize you were not impressed. We strive to provide a comfortable and relaxing stay. I am confident we can exceed your expectations. Please allow us another chance to win your trust. Yours in hospitality,
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
very pleasant stay with two friends we attended a show at the Fox Theater we found good restaurants nearby for dinner and brunch
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and the compliment. We strive to provide the service you deserve. We do have many restaurants nearby and hope you might give our restaurant a try. Yours in hospitality, Callan H
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Our stay was awesome! The pool was decent sized and warm! The gym was kind of small but worked for us. The room was very clean and nice. Employees were friendly. Restaurant was delicious!
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for your compliment. We always strive to achieve your five stars at the Sheraton Clayton Plaza. Please come to stay with us again. Yours in hospitality, Callan H
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Very Nice!"
Very clean, staff friendly and helpful. Make sure to visit Vicent Van Donut.
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Dear Guest, I must agree with your breakfast choice. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will come again. Yours in hospitality, Callan Hamann General Manager
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"This hotel is way overpriced!"
Staff were decent, NO free wi-fi in room, NO microwave or fridge in room, NO free parking, NO free breakfast, one of the two elevators did not work all weekend, there was always two trips of people waiting for elevator. Everything was so expensive in this hotel, I only stayed out of desperation!
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. I truly apologize for the issue with the elevator. We are working with our vendor to eliminate this issue. Yours in hospitality, Callan H
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Friendly staff, great location"
Everyone was extremely friendly. We had some unexpected requests, which were handled promptly. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Dear Vanessa, Thank you for staying with us and the very nice review. Please come again soon. Yours in hospitality, Callan Hamann General Manager
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Vanessa
"Awesome customer service and cozy rooms"
The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. My room was also very comfortable with a nice view of Clayton. My only issue was with the elevators. There were only two and they sometimes took a long time to arrive.
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for allowing us to host your stay. Please come to stay with us again. We appreciate the pat on the back and hope to earn your next stay. Yours in hospitality, Callan H
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"decent"
The rooms were on the smaller side, especially for being on a club level. The hotel staff was extremely friendly. Close to efficient public transportation.
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for the feedback. Please note the club level rooms for the Sheraton Club allow access to the food and beverage. Unfortunately, the room types are not different from other areas of the hotel. Please allow us to earn your business and host your next stay. Yours in hospitality, Callan H
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Kyle
"Cheer up your staff"
Beautiful hotel. Had to wait quite awhile on check-in only to get the wrong room. Overall nice. Something is up with management though. Every single employee seemed stressed and like they hated their jobs.
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Dear Guest, Your feedback is certainly appreciated. We will work to cheer up and keep our guests upbeat as well. Please come stay with us again. Yours in hospitality, Callan H
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Internet should be included."
It's lame to pay $10 extra for internet. Ditto for paying $15 per person for breakfast buffet (i.e. food you serve yourself). Otherwise, my stay was uneventful and my room was fine.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Donald
"Not a bad stay, just a few minor gliches."
Overall, it was nice. Had some partying neighbors, but they stopped at midnight. Started again at 5am next morning when they were leaving. Then, when we left, of the two elevators, one was out-of-service and the other one was running real slow. We couldn't have taken the stairs, but we were on the 11th floor....had a small child and a couple elderly people in our group. One of the employees, who was coming out of the service elevator, told us we could use that elevator, so we finally were able to make it to the lobby.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Meh!!"
The service was fantastic, but the hotel needs some serious updating. One of the elevators is still out of order leaving you to wait quite a long time.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Guy
"Perfect place for family vacation"
Perfect, Fantastic place and service
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Thank you for your kind remarks. We look forward to your next visit!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
It was a nice stay. Good value for the price. Our room wouldn't get cold at night but the heaters had been on through winter. That was my only complaint. Other than that we had a nice stay and the bed was comfortable, loved the pillows and how comfy it felt as a whole.
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Thank you for the 4 Star Rating. We are in the process of upgrading our heating and air conditioning system. We look forward to earning that 5th star when you next visit.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
kimberly
"wonderful stay"
great stay
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
We really appreciate your 4-star rating. Please come back soon!
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"The Sheraton in Clayton"
It was ok but it did not meet my expectations being the Sheraton. It seem as if the bathroom was the biggest room.
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent visit. It sounds as though you may have stayed in one of our cozy queen rooms. We do have very spacious King and Double Queen bedded rooms available for a small additional fee. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Very clean. Nice employees. Bed was very comfortable.
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Thank you for the 4-star rating. We truly appreciate you recognizing the efforts of our housekeeping team and we are always delighted to hear how individuals enjoy our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bedding. The friendliness of our entire team is why many guests always stay with us when they visit St. Louis. We look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
B
"Beautiful hotel with an amazing price!"
Very nice hotel with a good price per night! The hotel staff was so nice! The only problem was our room was so hot. We couldn't get the room comfortable. So hot that we had to sleep on top of the covers.
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
We were delighted to see we earned a 4-star rating after your last visit with us. Thank you for recognizing the hospitality expressed by all our associates. They take great pride in serving each and every guest. Please come back and visit soon.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Fay
No free wi-fi.....no complimentary breakfast shocked....and disappointed
Response by Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Thank you for the 4-star rating. We have developed special packages for those who prefer to have WI-FI and breakfast included in their room rate. For those who would like to add a special touch of elegance to their visit, we invite you to take advantage of our modest upgrade fee and enjoy the Sheraton Club Floor benefits. Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
peace of mind..
"Had a good stay"
It was an overnight stay for work and everything was good except for the barking dog across the hall who barked constantly for several hours. Other than that I really do not have any complaints.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Alissha
"The best hotel I'll never patronize again"
The Sheraton Clayton hotel is a very nice establishment with clean rooms and a pleasant staff. I'm very familiar with hotels in St. Louis and have had some great getaways in and around the city. This hotel is in a quiet neighborhood of Clayton, so there's not much around in the way of night-life. There were two issues I had with the hotel. #1) I arrived by taxi and was still charged for parking for both days. When I called to dispute the bill, the representative would not reimburse me for the erroneous charge. This was rather frustrating and I will not stay here again due to the poor handing of the situation. #2) This is the information age. WiFi should not be a $10 charge. Such a "luxury" hotel should have this as a complimentary service and not nickel and dime its patrons for services that inexpensive hotel chains provide as a standard service. It takes a lot for me to write a review. More for me to complain. Great hotel, but these to issues cheapened the experience.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Bradley
"hot hot hot!"
My boyfriend and I booked a room for valentines day. The hotel was nice and very clean. The only issue we had was that the room was extremely hot!! We were sweating with the furnace turned completely off. There was no ac and the windows do not open. They couldn't move us to a different room because they were completely booked being valentines day and all. It was completely miserable trying to sleep or even cuddle with your loved one with it being soo dang hot! Also the elevators were small and very slow. We ended up waiting quite a while just for and elevator if we needed to get to lobby.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Saw Blackhawks game with family.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Small rooms but very comfortable."
We stayed one night so the small room was as big of an issue had we needed a longer stay. The bed was very comfortable and the room and bathroom were clean. I appreciated there being a free bottle of water, but surprisingly there was no refrigerator.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Very satisfied"
Great deal for booking last minute. Staff were friendly. Hotel is older. Room was smallish. But clean. In very nice area with great restaurants, friendly bars etc. very close by. 9 or so miles from downtown St. Loius.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"B-"
The hotel was comfortable and clean. First night was great and the second night was rough . Teenagers in the next room fighting!!! Left the hotel at 7 in the morning all disoriented from lack of sleep
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Driss
"Smallish rooms"
Shuttle bus staff was super excellent. Even though I strongly suggest renting a car. This is not a good city for cabs, they are slow to arrive and very expensive.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
marc
"Nice little getaway"
Rooms are smaller than they appear but the service was great.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Christopher
"Holiday Stay"
Very good hotel in central Clayton which is close to WAshington University St. Louis. Several restaurants within waking distance and the hotel provides free shuttle service to local destinations and the airport. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Small Rooms, Uncomfortable Beds, Just Okay"
The hotel is in need of an update. The lobby area looks nice, but the rooms were very outdated. The bathroom is very small, so small that the door opens outward. The glass shower doors were gross at the bottom with rust and lime. The beds were terrible. We did not sleep well for the 3 nights we were there. We were there for a family event, so it was fine. The staff was cordial and we did not have any problems with them.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Shevon
"Nice hotel. Food on breakfast buffet was not good."
Enjoyed our stay but one room was not ready on time. They comped us parking.
"Not bad, but I was hoping for more."
The room looked old and that it may have needed an update. The room is also quite small, but the bathroom was also quite small. It was very clean and the lobby area is very nice. The elevators, however, in this hotel are SLOW. Really really slow. Other than the few relatively minor issues I saw, the hotel was really nice. I also think $14/day for parking is quite a lot.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Won't return."
Not impressed. Won't return to Sheraton.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Renee
I was there to celebrate my birthday with some friends and the staff was so accommodating.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
The room temparture was too hot. When letting staff know nothing changed and they did not follow up to see if we had any further issues.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice hotel, needs the fix elevators"
I was satisfied for the price of my stay other than being on the 16th floor and only having 1 working elevator. There were times where I waiting 10-15 minutes to get an elevator (with room). I realize maintenance needs to be done, but, when a gentlemen in the elevator with you claims he was there 8 months ago and it was the same, that's ridiculous
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"clayton, mo"
all around great stay.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Jacklyn
"squeezing every dollar"
nice location with the train very close to get to downtown. However, no breakfast, and limited food options available. rooms not as nice as lobby would indicate, but did the job. also...pay to park! Seems very unnecessary and not worth it. if you can stay closer to city, do it, if budget is concern, stay here.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Matthew
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel is definitely not what I've come to expect from a Sheraton. Generally, Sheraton rooms are small, but this was pretty bare bones. There was a coffee maker and television, but no mini fridge, no complimentary internet or option to use your provider. There was a lot of dust all over the room and there was a drinking glass (not ours) that was left next to our door in the hallway the entire stay. Also, there is parking and it's priced reasonably, but coming in and out of the garage is a bit complicated and creepy. The lobby area is nice, if not, small. For the price, I'd consider staying again, but will probably look elsewhere.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Need more clarification for guests in the website"
Website doesn't indicate airport shuttle is available. I took the metrolink suggest by the meeting organizer which took me over 30 min to get there. I ordered food from the restaurant: flat bread and bruschetta. Both terrible and I left both in the room. I understood the Executive Lounge was open from 5:30 PM-9:30 PM, but nothing was available until 7:00 PM.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Jorge
"cold night's sleep"
We had a rather mixed experience at the Sheraton. The rooms are generally fine (if not very large). Everything looks updated , clean, comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. The bath was very small, with little space for even one person. The main problem had to do with the heating/cooling vent which blew DIRECTLY on our heads as we sleep. W did try to lower the AC, but then the room became too warm and stuffy. That constant cold blowing really detracted from what would have been a very good night's sleep! One other point: there are only 2 elevators to service the entire hotel. This means that you will wait quite a while for an elevator that, when it arrives, is likely to be full already. We were only 1 floor up from the lobby, so we climbed the stairs. If you're on the 10th floor, that could be a problem.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
DTE
It was fine.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Ron B.
"Great location, hotel room; bad elevator service"
My wife and I loved the hotel room. The room was spacious, clean, well-decorated, and comfortable. I had a strong internet signal as well. The ice machine down the hall worked well. The room was very quiet. The showers were hot and with good pressure. The television worked perfectly. The mattress was very comfortable. Clayton is a beautiful town and a great location for work and leisure in downtown St Louis. Why not five stars overall? Why two stars for condition or maintenance of the hote? The elevators were consistently slow. We repeatedly joined others staying at the hotel for long waits for the elevators.
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"It was perfectly located for our needs"
We had a wonderful time. we only stayed the one night but everything was wonderful.. we will be staying there again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Tena
The concierge who checked us in was very friendly and accommodating and even gave us passes for two free drinks at the bar. The room was comfortable although you could tell the comforter and headboard were old, there was visible wear and tear. Overall it was a nice hotel for the price we paid and the people on staff were very friendly.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
great, food was great in particular.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Okay, but could be better."
Breakfast Buffet Only...eggs cold. Flame underneath off of several items. $14.95 cost. Also, 9.95 charge for in-room internet seemed outlandish. Good airport shuttle service. Hotel location is well situated in Clayton to restaurants, etc.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Obla
"Noise and bad staff"
Staff did not call me when my lost lugged arrived at hotel even though the front desk staff told me that she would call me. I called twice to front desk from outside to emphasize to call me when liggeges arrives but staff never did until late night even the luggeges arrived. Construction noise very bad in early morning without advance notice. Air condition sounds were so noisy. Hallway so dirty. I will never stay this hotel. So bad. I have one More bad story but no time to write now....
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
frequent travel
Great stay!!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Machele
"Great location to downtown"
Beautiful hotel with onsite parking. Rooms was good - a little tight to add a roll away. one of the 3 elevators was not working so waits for the elevators were long.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014