All hotels in Shakopee, Minnesota, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here511 S Marschall Rd, Shakopee, MN, 55379, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"nice hotel good service"
This hotel is really nice and low price. It had everything I need including tooth-path, body lotion and etc.
3 night trip May 3, 2014
bochao
"Not a big fan of this location."
After checking in we drove around towards the back of a rather large building, and standing in front of the door in the rain we found that our key cards did not work. After going all the way back to the lobby we were told that it would take 15 minutes to rekey the cards. After finally getting into our room we found there were no luggage stands. We inquired about possibly getting a couple of stands (an obvious common hotel component), but sadly we were informed there was no such amenity available at this hotel. So, we used the floor which is quite uncomfortable after having back surgery. The staff were not very helpful and really didn't seem to care. We are frequent guests at Best Westerns; however, I would not recommend the Best Western "Plus" in Shakopee, MN.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
C. Sorby
"Stay was peaceful."
Breakfast was great. Manager as well as staff were extremely hospitable! My son's eyes were not red nor did they bother him after swimming in salt water pool. Thank you!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Janice
"Great hotel for the price!"
If going green is important to you this is a great hotel for you! I loved these additions to the room. The rooms were dated but comfortable. Overall the room was clean especially the bathroom, which is wonderful! Awesome additions including fresh baked cookies every evening and a hot breakfast in the morning : )
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Liza
"You get what you pay for."
We really enjoyed our stay here. Neither the hotel nor the rooms were fancy but it was a comfortable atmosphere. The kids loved the free arcade games an while the pool was pretty standard it was clean and there were plenty of pool towels. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to the cities who plan on spending most of the day out and about and having a nice place to go back and have some downtime before bed.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Monica
Looks ok from outside but needs a lot inside - not the best western I'm used to more like a old local hotel with a best western sign do yourself a favor go to the country inn suites a mile away you will thank me
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
This motel had everything. Great breakfast, very nice pool and hot tub, and they had just purchased two whole body massaging chairs. Very nice and relaxing. Free arcade games were a great surprise. The staff was so nice and helpful. I think that they would have done whatever it took to make something right. All in all a very nice place to stay.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Liz
"Sticky carpet, reeked like smoke, long wait time"
The girl at the front desk (the only one working) was on the phone when I came in. Another customer called while she was talking and she put them on hold, but then proceeded to talk for a very long time as well as help the other customer that was on hold before checking me in. In the mean time, 3 other customers came in and were waiting behind me before she got off the phone 10 minutes later. The hotel itself was gross and creepy, I held onto my mase while walking to my room. It was like rotting building with a few improvements to try and cover it up.. I walked into my room and it smelled like cigarette smoke and was really musky but the room was non-smoking. The carpets and floors had a sticky layer on top so I had to wash my feet and wear my shoes around. Surrounding buildings were run-down as well. Overall, I would only stay here again if I was desperate.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
"Good Stay"
Overall, it was a good stay. I felt everything was satisfactory.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
The hotel room was good and very clean and updated. Although the pool and the pool area was very disappointing, i wouldn't even let my kids in the pool. We had to book our stay at another location.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Katie
"Great place"
Clean and nice and friendly staff. Great breakfast
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Mohammad
Comfortable
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"staff is so helpful"
We traveled to Shakopee for a funeral. The staff was very helpful.
2 night trip Nov 25, 2013
Hotel was very nice for what i was in town for. The breakfast was only ok..have had better. Room was comfortable for the money.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Very nice people there. Great service."
Loved it there. I will be back again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Just passing through"
This was just an overnight stop, but I was impressed with both the cleanliness and professionalism I encountered. I will definitely stop here again if I'm in the Minneapolis area.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
"Good for families"
Super friendly and accommodating. Nice range of amenities, my five year old loved free arcade games. The tread mill needs fixing, without it only three machines to use for everyone. Subpar food for a Best Western; the usual good range, but poor quality and prep (e.g. tater tot hockey pucks).
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
"No complaints, great experience"
Everything was great. Wonderful customer service, clean rooms, nice breakfast.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Economic good choice!!"
For the money this was a nice hotel. Not to far from mall of America and has very helpful staff!! We would stay here again!!
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Brett
"Worn down."
Typical worned down motel. Sheets were old and scratchy. The toilet ran all night. No updates this century were noted.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
A nice clean hotel a little dated. Staff was very helpful and wanting to please, enjpoyed our stay.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
Nelson
Hotel is dog friendly which means we were next to a room w/ a barking dog which is annoying. And the bathroom smelled like cigarette smoke so even though we had a non-smoking room, we must've been next to one that allowed smoking and it vented right into our bathroom. Pillows were horrible too.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Pdavis
"Worth the deal"
It was great! The room was clean and comfortable. They had a free arcade, but they did have a leak in the ceiling by the breakfast area. Also, they don't send towels to your room: you have to either go down to the front desk or try to catch a maid. Those were the only downsides, but overall it was nice.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
"Great staff"
Great experience staying here. Clean rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast, warm cookies at night and a good location.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
B
"Attention to Detail"
Clean, comfortable, friendly and very affordable. This hotel supplies more amenities than the one we stayed at last week in downtown Seattle for 1/4 the price. They have thought of everything. Fridge, microwave, hair dryer, coffee pot, toiletries, and even ear plugs. The owner was present to greet us for an above average breakfast and was there to ask us about our stay as we checked out. Older hotel, but everything else made up for it. We would definitely stay again when we make a quick trip into the city. This time was for an evening at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
GiGi
"comfortable and quiet"
We were very happy with our stay. The staff was friendly and courteous. The nightly rate was very reasonable.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Wonderful staff"
We were very pleased with our stay. The staff is very friendly and happy to have had us as guests. We would definitely stay here again if ever in the area.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Green Hotel"
Excellent place to stay if you are making an overnight to Chanhassen Dinner theater. Recyle container in room. Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash in dispenser in shower so plastic and chemicals aren't wasted! Excellent breakfast choices. Kind staff. You can tell the owners take great pride in this hotel and want to take an active stance on environmental waste while making your stay comfortable.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Great family place to stay"
It was great to have the free video games available, but when the staff told us that they don't close the pool as long as guests are in there having a good time, I was converted: I am a new fan! After all, the staff gets paid the same to flick off the lights or leave the door open; what is the difference if a family stays in there late? They said that was hotel policy, and I wish it were the policy everywhere...what a sensible way to treat your guests!
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"very nice"
enjoyed our stay very comfortable veryclean the staff was very helpful
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
timothy
"Family friendly"
The hotel is very family-friendly; complimentary arcade, hot breakfast, etc. The staff is energetic and quick to help with any issues or questions. Pets are welcome and most rooms are non-smoking but our room smelled like stale smoke and pets. It was unfortunate because otherwise I would give the hotel all 5's. It's easy to find and a great location in Shakopee.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
BRB
No hot water Saturday morning, otherwise a great stay
2 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"The owners could teach others how to run a motel!"
The wonderful family that runs this motel is friendly and helpful. They work hard to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. The rooms, halls, public areas, pool and hot tub are immaculate. The breakfast of eggs, potatoes, sausage, waffles, toast, etc. is great! The location is quiet and safe. There is even a free arcade for children. It is Minnesota's first Energy Star hotel. We came to bike the many trails in the Twin Cites area.
3 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"Photos look better than the actual hotel. It was"
It was ok. Nothing to brag about. I didn't see the pool and was there strictly for business. Not sure if I'd stay again. Rooms were ok but not immaculate.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Fantastic, very accomodating"
We were pleasantly surprised by the Best Western Plus Shakopee Inn. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and when I had an unexpected video conference call an hour after check out, the staff found a private room for me to use in the hotel. They really went above and beyond the call of duty. We will stay here again, and would highly recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2013
"nice place to stay"
check in was fast and easy. friendly staff. just an overall nice place to stay in.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Very nice hotel,very clean rooms building clean inside and out. Wonderful breakfast.Would stay here again that is for sure.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2013
Bruce
"Shakopee Best Western Highly Recommended"
We just stayed at the Shakopee Best Western for a couple of days and had a great experience. The value for the price we paid by booking through Expedia was exceptional. The rooms were clean and the continental breakfast was very good.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Great stop!!!"
Very friendly staff when arrived. Our room was nice and clean. Bed was comfortable. Lots of options for you to do right at the hotel. Plenty of sites to go visit in surrounding area that you didn't have to drive far. Breakfast was a nice variety and food was hot.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Family
"perfect for Shakopee activities"
Wonderful hotel for the price!! Quite clean. Quiet atmosphere w/ plenty of amenities for the kids. Staff is nice and housekeeping personnel are very friendly and helpful. Have stayed in several hotels over the years in the area, but this is the one I will definitely use again on our next visit.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
weekend getaways
"Very nice"
This hotel is very nice and accomodating for children. They even had free aracade games. I thought the hotel was very comfortable for the pice.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
This was the best stay we have ever had in the twin city area by far. The building was well kept. The breakfast was far better they any other but most of all the staff was excellent. Always smiling. always available to answer questions. I never got the feeling that I was just a number after they got my money. They wanted us to have a nice tome and we did. Thank you again. I will always stay at this hotel and recommend it to family and friends.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Right in the center of everything we wanted to do"
We loved it. We plan to return next summer!!
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
Vert friendly staff. The hotel is close to ValleyFair and therefore full of families with kids of varying ages. However, our room was VERY QUIET and we weren't bothered by kids running up/down hallways or screaming. We would highly recommend this facility.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Pleasant suprise"
Nice clean rooms. Pool room was a bit of a disappointment as is was very small. Staff was very pleasant. But the real lifesaver was the free arcade. It kept the kids busy most of the evening. The arcade was a blessing and a pleasant suprise.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
SE
"Very nice hotel"
Outstanding breakfast, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds were great, and comfortable. Very conveniently located from the tourist attractions. The room was a in very good shape and had everything you would need. The only thing I would suggest is that the room cleaners clean a bit better behind chairs and maybe clean the window seals a bit better but overall the hotel was extremely nice and great bang for the buck.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
Kt
"Close to Shepherd of the Lakes Lutheran Church"
The rooms were clean & comfortable. The handicap (accessible for wheelchairs) room I requested; was NOT. The bathroom was SUPER! However; I was totally dissappointed that rhere was not enough space to pass by the beds. I was only able to enter through the doorway and use the bathroom. The management was very accommodating in getting us a more usable room.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
Sheila
"2.5 star hotel, not 3 stars"
Best Western in Shakopee, WI. Excellent front-desk service. The hotel got our reservation screwed up: 4 queens in one room for 4 people. But they quickly resolved it. Members in our group had to switch rooms late at night because the A/C did not work. The rooms were clean and comfy and with a good shower, but noisy and not well insulated. People were smoking in non-smoking rooms with stinks in the hallway. Good breakfast. Over all it is really a 2.5 star hotel and not a 3 star.
1 night trip May 19, 2013
Wayne
"Average"
I continually find hotels that do not clean the mold out of the corners in the bathroom at the tile floors. this hotel was no exception. More attention needs to be paid to the bathroom corners. Nasty.
2 night trip May 16, 2013
awesome. nice hotel team members.
1 night family trip May 11, 2013