All hotels in Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
"great weekend!"
great service - room spacious - front desk even helped us with wine bottle opener! would recommend to young and old, family, and girls weekends.
Denise
The cleanliness of the rooms, the friendly staff and the great breakfast are what made our stay the best. Would definitely book the hotel in the future.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Thin walls/ceilings"
Staff was great. Renovations looked good, however the walls and ceilings allow for all sorts of noise. We were woken up at 610 by a kid running in the room above. The light in our hallway vibrated while the kid was running around and any time an adult walked above us, we heard it. We had complained the night before as well. I have never been in a quality hotel where I could hear foot traffic in the room above!
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Erik
"Easy access to everywhere you need to get to"
Clean, comfortable rooms, breakfast was really nicely done and staff was accommodating.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
visiting family
"Misleading"
They called a suite a large room, there was no separation of room no wall no door
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
K.R
We arrived later in the evening and had to wait a long time for the front desk staff to come to the front desk. When I checked in, the room I had reserved wasn't available. Instead of getting two beds we got a king bed and the room didn't come with a refrigerator. It may be a small complaint but I was disappointed all the same. The room was clean and comfortable though but I would probably not go there again.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Leila
"Easy access"
We chose this particular hotel because of its location. We wanted something close to the interstate for easy access. Although the checkout time was noon, the staff willingly gave us a 1 p.m. checkout to accommodate our trip plans. The breakfast buffet had something for everyone.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Recommend better lighting in the bathrooms - too dark and larger area for breakfast - too small for the large number of people and non-guests to attend free breakfast. Non-guests are meeting guests at the hotel for free breakfast - hotel may not be aware.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
We use this hotel when we come visit family. Very impressed. We had stayed there a few years ago before their new remodel. We were very pleased with all of the new up grades. Everything was clean, staff was friendly and best of all the pool temp was warm.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
Ruth
It was clean and affordable. The staff were nice and amicable. I recommend this to anyone that is looking to get literally get the most bang for their buck!
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Convenient location"
Clean hotel. Friendly staff. Reasonably priced. Good location.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Loved this hotel!!!"
They have remodeled this hotel, and it's beautiful!!! Very contemporary! Loved the cookies and breakfast! Highly recommend.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Well...."
Stayed at this hotel which DID have a great breakfast and very nice rooms and staff was friendly for my Aunt's party that was at the restaurant (Jimmy's) across the street that is amazing. Checked in and so did other family members, we got 5 rooms. They did get us close to each other, but when we got to our room with dividing doors, the couple next to us was fighting for 45 minutes, I thought it was entertaining, my wife (we had our 6 and 4 year old with us) did not. She called the front desk, they said it was a full house and could not do anything. Then we went to party had a good time, came home, put the kids to bed and there must have been a basketball team above us because it rattled and shook from about 1015 till 1115 like a jack hammer. I am very easy going, but when others came to our room, they all agreed to let the staff know. I did at checkout and they all looked shocked and said "Oh!".
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great! NEW"
This newly renovated hotel was great. Breakfast was awesome! I would've liked a small refrigerator in the room but not that big of a deal.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
cyndi
The hotel was very nice they were in the middle of remodeling the front doors so we had to use a side door to get in to check in. The pool and hot tub were nice. Pretty typical hotel. The only thing was there wasn't a mini fridge in the room but that is definitely not a deal breaker for us
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Close to Childrens Hospital in Minnetonka"
This hotel was in a great location for me and my family. My son had an appt. at Children's Hospital Minnetonka at 7 a.m. and we had 3-5 inches of snow that evening. My only complaint is that they were under construction but other than that the hotel was clean and staff were friendly.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Under construction but still enjoyable"
The hotel is currently under construction and I was not told this when I booked. So it was kind of a big surprise on arrival to find the lobby torn up and NO fitness center. The up side was my room felt like it had been completed that day. New room smell. They did their best to accomodate any requests I had and the location was great because of the delicious eating establishments close by (walkable). Free wifi in room was a definite perk.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Liz K
"Good place to stay"
Very child friendly very good service would not stay any place else
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Renovations"
When booking through Expedia, I had no idea this hotel was under renovations. Okay fine, the 4th floor was under construction, so why did they book me in a room on the 3rd floor directly underneath the rooms that were under construction when the majority of the hotel was not full? The renovations continued until 11 pm on Saturday night. I called down to the front desk 3 times between 9pm and 11pm with no results or signs of the construction stopping until I physically went up the the 4th floor myself and asked them to stop at 11pm so I could get some sleep after 5 hour day of driving. It's outrageous that I had to deal with something like this at such a well knows hotel. On a positive note, the Assistant manager was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast selection was great.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Overall it was nice. Staff was helpful. Disappointed in the breakfast. I chose this hotel because it said hot breakfast buffet and it definitely did not have one.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
"Great Stay!"
We had a great stay at this Holiday Inn. Friendly staff, clean & comfy room. Location was perfect for us.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Sara
Great price on Expedia, staff was great, the hotel was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"clean, but not the quietest hotel"
Front desk staff very pleasant. Nice convienent coffee and bagel shop. NIce and clean fresh breakfast. Walls seemed thin. Could hear fussing baby through walls.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
LW
"welcome respite"
We booked at the last minute (after 10pm) due to a snafu in a previous reservation. The people here were charming, helpful and prompt. The room was clean and comfy; breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Would stay here again next time in Mpls.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Housekeeping needs improvement"
Each day of a three day stay brought new problems with the housekeeping from not cleaning the room to not leaving soap or towels in the room. Although the room appeared to be clean overall, these problems made it necessary to go to the desk to deal with these issues each day.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Conveniently located."
The pool and workout rooms were great. Enjoyed using both of them. The staff were very friendly. Suite was roomy and very comfortable. Breakfast was awesome.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Pretty good"
One complaint I had was there was roadwork all night. Also the breakfast was not very big and they didn't keep it stocked well. Other than that it was okay for the price.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
"Best hotel experience I've ever had."
I can't say enough for this hotel. From the moment I walked in I was treated with kindness and hospitality. The woman at the counter, Tara, was the sweetest person working in the hotel industry that I've ever met. She checked me without any fuss and answered each of my questions before I had them. The hotel itself was convenient to my location at the Gift Mart (along with a free shuttle), close to a good restaurant for dinner and the breakfast was better than average. The pool and spa were great and well-enjoyed. Room was spacious and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice hotel...just off the beatin path"
Nice hotel...just far enough away from the bustle of the big city, but close to everything
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Very nice suite. Very comfortable bed. Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast selections very good and well stocked.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Jen
"Dirty but nice staff"
Room had huge carpet stains. Closet doors didn't work. We were in a king suite without any air exchange in the bedroom. Pool area dirty from the night before. No towels. Surrounding restaurants were great though.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Relaxing"
Great place, great breakfast. Try Jimmy's. great food. Hot hostess.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Great hotel for a great price!"
Hot tub was hot; pool was a good temp; breakfast was good, they had more than the average free breakfast (including sausage, biscuits, gravy, egg & cheese "omelet", along with the other staples; room was clean; Caribou, Jimmy Johns, as well as a nicer sit down restaurant all next door. Close freeway access too. Friendly staff. It was a great place to stay at!
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"Pleasant Experience"
The Staff was quite helpful. As usual the breakfast food was sub par but I attribute that to the hotel chain not this property. My room key didn't always work. that is my biggest complaint. I loved getting the paper everyday.
Other trip May 28, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Great hotel, little support for hotels.com though"
In retrospect, mistake #1 was booking through Hotels.com. We selected 3 guests and they booked us into a single King bed room. How they can book 3 people into a room with one bed is beyond me. Upon arrival we were told the hotel was fully booked and we were stuck with the King bed room. The manager on duty had little sympathy for the situation and asked us to take it up with Hotels.com. His solution was to SELL us a roll-away for $10. I mentioned that this error was not mine but was asked to "take it up with Hotels.com". The quick solution for the end vendor would be to say "we'll take care of you and get you a roll-away bed", then fight it out with Hotels.com. Hotels are forcing guests to take issues up with the booking companies. After several screw ups the hotels are fed up and washing their hands leaving the customers to argue with hotels.com. Blaming someone else and throwing your hands in the air is not good business. If Hotels.com is proving substandard service then hotels need to do something about their relationship instead of laying blame them and leaving customers out in the cold. Until then, if you have booked with them, be prepared to fend for yourself if something goes wrong. I posted this review on another website and management responded with a corporate response making sure they pointed the finger at Hotels.com.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Alan
"Nice Hotel close to Mall of America"
Would have liked to spend more time at the hotel but could not get wife and kids out of the mall of America a definite must see.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to the Minnetonka area. Taylor Nelson Assistant General Manager
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Ron
We stayed 2 nights. Very comfortable and clean hotel. Staff were amazing and very accommodating, provided directions to various places and suggested great place to eat right across the street, upon our arrival.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Dear Traveller, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that enjoyed your stay and and that it is was up to your expectations of the Holiday Inn Express brand. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the Minneapolis Area. Taylor Nelson Assistant General Manager
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great location for shopping"
The hotel was pretty much dead centre of both outlet malls and right off the freeway so easy access to all shopping and amenities! It was super clean and all staff were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to anyone who is heading to Minneapolis!!
Other trip Aug 20, 2014

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night family trip Mar 1, 2016
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Cara
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Dear Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing during your next trip to the Minnetonka area. Taylor Nelson Assistant General Manager
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Rebecca
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Jeffrey
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Hello Jami, and thank you for rating your recent stay with us. We hope to see during your next visit to the Minnetonka area. Taylor Nelson Assistant General Manager
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015