All hotels in Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States of America
10985 Red Circle Dr, Minnetonka, MN, 55343, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Close to Childrens Hospital in Minnetonka"
This hotel was in a great location for me and my family. My son had an appt. at Children's Hospital Minnetonka at 7 a.m. and we had 3-5 inches of snow that evening. My only complaint is that they were under construction but other than that the hotel was clean and staff were friendly.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Under construction but still enjoyable"
The hotel is currently under construction and I was not told this when I booked. So it was kind of a big surprise on arrival to find the lobby torn up and NO fitness center. The up side was my room felt like it had been completed that day. New room smell. They did their best to accomodate any requests I had and the location was great because of the delicious eating establishments close by (walkable). Free wifi in room was a definite perk.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Liz K
"Good place to stay"
Very child friendly very good service would not stay any place else
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Renovations"
When booking through Expedia, I had no idea this hotel was under renovations. Okay fine, the 4th floor was under construction, so why did they book me in a room on the 3rd floor directly underneath the rooms that were under construction when the majority of the hotel was not full? The renovations continued until 11 pm on Saturday night. I called down to the front desk 3 times between 9pm and 11pm with no results or signs of the construction stopping until I physically went up the the 4th floor myself and asked them to stop at 11pm so I could get some sleep after 5 hour day of driving. It's outrageous that I had to deal with something like this at such a well knows hotel. On a positive note, the Assistant manager was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast selection was great.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Overall it was nice. Staff was helpful. Disappointed in the breakfast. I chose this hotel because it said hot breakfast buffet and it definitely did not have one.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
"Great Stay!"
We had a great stay at this Holiday Inn. Friendly staff, clean & comfy room. Location was perfect for us.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Sara
Great price on Expedia, staff was great, the hotel was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"clean, but not the quietest hotel"
Front desk staff very pleasant. Nice convienent coffee and bagel shop. NIce and clean fresh breakfast. Walls seemed thin. Could hear fussing baby through walls.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
LW
"welcome respite"
We booked at the last minute (after 10pm) due to a snafu in a previous reservation. The people here were charming, helpful and prompt. The room was clean and comfy; breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Would stay here again next time in Mpls.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Housekeeping needs improvement"
Each day of a three day stay brought new problems with the housekeeping from not cleaning the room to not leaving soap or towels in the room. Although the room appeared to be clean overall, these problems made it necessary to go to the desk to deal with these issues each day.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Conveniently located."
The pool and workout rooms were great. Enjoyed using both of them. The staff were very friendly. Suite was roomy and very comfortable. Breakfast was awesome.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Pretty good"
One complaint I had was there was roadwork all night. Also the breakfast was not very big and they didn't keep it stocked well. Other than that it was okay for the price.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
"Best hotel experience I've ever had."
I can't say enough for this hotel. From the moment I walked in I was treated with kindness and hospitality. The woman at the counter, Tara, was the sweetest person working in the hotel industry that I've ever met. She checked me without any fuss and answered each of my questions before I had them. The hotel itself was convenient to my location at the Gift Mart (along with a free shuttle), close to a good restaurant for dinner and the breakfast was better than average. The pool and spa were great and well-enjoyed. Room was spacious and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice hotel...just off the beatin path"
Nice hotel...just far enough away from the bustle of the big city, but close to everything
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Very nice suite. Very comfortable bed. Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast selections very good and well stocked.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Jen
"Dirty but nice staff"
Room had huge carpet stains. Closet doors didn't work. We were in a king suite without any air exchange in the bedroom. Pool area dirty from the night before. No towels. Surrounding restaurants were great though.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Relaxing"
Great place, great breakfast. Try Jimmy's. great food. Hot hostess.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Great hotel for a great price!"
Hot tub was hot; pool was a good temp; breakfast was good, they had more than the average free breakfast (including sausage, biscuits, gravy, egg & cheese "omelet", along with the other staples; room was clean; Caribou, Jimmy Johns, as well as a nicer sit down restaurant all next door. Close freeway access too. Friendly staff. It was a great place to stay at!
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"Pleasant Experience"
The Staff was quite helpful. As usual the breakfast food was sub par but I attribute that to the hotel chain not this property. My room key didn't always work. that is my biggest complaint. I loved getting the paper everyday.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Comfort and Quiet"
Pleasant room and a VERY comfortable bed. It was just off the highway, but very quiet; no traffic noise. The staff were helpful in recommending an excellent nearby place for dinner.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
knitter
short & sweet.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Gayle
"A perfect night and morning!"
Tara was very helpful when we checked into the hotel. The pool, with its handicap lifts, was wonderful. The breakfast was incredible. I forgot my pajamas in the room and called to find them. Thankfully, they were found and are being mailed to me. Thank you so much!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Great free continental breakfast"
We were looking for a one-night stay close to home (we live in the Twin Cities) - this location is very safe and has some nice restaurants within walking distance (Jimmy's, Pairings, Caribou, Einstein Bros., etc.) and is a short drive to a large mall (Eden Prairie Center). The pool area is small, but our kids enjoyed it. The rooms were very comfortable and clean - my husband loved the shower head and water pressure! The hotel was very full for our stay, so we did hear some noise from other occupants as they walked through the hallways, but nothing major or disruptive to our stay. My husband and boys LOVED the breakfast - not just yogurt, fruit and cereal, but bacon, eggs, biscuits with gravy, pancakes, bagels, muffins - and the coffee was wonderful. A great stay for the money, and the staff was wonderful.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2013
Beth U.
"within 4 miles of shopping and many restaurants"
overall very satisfied
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Cozy retreat"
I thought the hotel was great! one only one issue was that we had some noisy neighbors above us but other than that it was a great experience. We would diffinetly return.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2012
"Nice place to stay at"
My stay was short, but overall it was great. It was not in the location I thought it was. But it is a very nice hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2012
Jody
Good room and hot tub. Great breakfast. Front staff was great, the lady that worked at night went out of her way to make the stay great.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
"Okay"
Pool area is kinda lame. Not that its any of the hotels fault, but someone did poop in the pool. Also I reserved the room because it was the only place left with two queen sized beds but when I got there they only had a king size bedroom available. If I would've ordered it on their website I could've gotten a suite in replacement.
Other trip Sep 13, 2012
Lacy
overall we were very pleased, and the nearby sportsbar 2 blocks away was nice and the food was OK.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012

We stayed 2 nights. Very comfortable and clean hotel. Staff were amazing and very accommodating, provided directions to various places and suggested great place to eat right across the street, upon our arrival.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Dear Traveller, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that enjoyed your stay and and that it is was up to your expectations of the Holiday Inn Express brand. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the Minneapolis Area. Taylor Nelson Assistant General Manager
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great location for shopping"
The hotel was pretty much dead centre of both outlet malls and right off the freeway so easy access to all shopping and amenities! It was super clean and all staff were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to anyone who is heading to Minneapolis!!
Other trip Aug 20, 2014

me parece un buen hotel, por esa razon es que siempre elijo este hotel cuando voy a Minneapolis. Incluso lo he recomendado a gente de Latinoamerica que va a tomar cursos a Datacard por su excelente servicio y por que cuenta con excelente personal y ademas tine gente de habla hispana que esto es muy importante. Felicidades
11 night business trip Oct 28, 2012
MX
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Dear Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing during your next trip to the Minnetonka area. Taylor Nelson Assistant General Manager
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Rebecca
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Jeffrey
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Hello Jami, and thank you for rating your recent stay with us. We hope to see during your next visit to the Minnetonka area. Taylor Nelson Assistant General Manager
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015