All hotels in Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here570 Pond Promenade, Chanhassen, MN, 55317, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Couples + king/whirlpool rooms = :)"
The desk staff was helpful and friendly. We opted to pay a little extra for a whirlpool room and were delighted with the decision. It was so welcoming and well appointed. The hot, expansive FREE breakfast topped it all off. What a great place to stay. We'd recommend this hotel to anyone no question about it.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
Very nice hotel-close to many sightseeing opportunities and the interstate.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2012
Gene
"Nice people, great location, poor AC"
This is a nice facility and within walking distance of many dining choices. The staff at the desk and in the breakfast area were very friendly. The only gripe I have is that the air conditioning unit wasn't operating well. It didn't cool down to an average comfort level and the humidity stayed a little high. The control knob for temp rotated around several times before stopping so maybe that was all it was. We tried to call the front desk but the button on the phone for the desk wasn't working. The phone must have been complained about before because a maintenance person told my son on he last of 4 nights at the hotel that he had fixed the phone.
4 night trip Jul 7, 2012
"Quiet Suburban Retreat"
Hotel was older than expected. When you read a rule that says "Hockey sticks are not permitted in your room. We will be happy to store these for you" you get the sense that you're at a decidedly more casual place. Signs included: no exhaust fan in bathroom, lower grade carpet, mediocre beds & connecting to internet was slow. When we checked in outdoor temp was close to 100 & our room was warm. The front desk clerk called shortly after we moved in & we told her about the room temp. She suggested adjusting knobs which we did. We left for dinner. When we came back there was almost no change so we asked for a change of room. Luckily there was one, considerably cooler! Had there not been room, we would have had to check out as it was too warm to stay there.
4 night trip Jul 4, 2012
jan
"chanhassen Dinner theatre stay"
room was great, service was great, swimming pool area had debris, leaves etc that was being tracked in from patio and into pool.water itself was very dirty we were using swim goggles so looking from under the water the water had LOTS of stuff floating in it from leaves, hair and other things (possibly toilet paper or paper towels) in small pieces.I understand this could have been caused by previous people but the filtration system should have cleaned alot of this out overnight. we Love the hotel chain we stayed at and this is probably an isolated incident but someone needs to do better with the pool system.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2012
AL
"Good Room"
Good, clean basic hotel with plenty of space in rooms. High price for a just a nights sleep though. The staff were awesome!
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
Service and amenities were excellent! Will stay again when in area!
2 night trip Jun 26, 2012
"About what I'd expect for the price."
Nice hotel. 3 star is an appropriate rating. Breakfast was a typical continental breakfast. Rooms were clean, however a little more Spartan than I would expect. No cups for water. No notepad or pen. I was at the very end of the hotel. My wireless signal was almost zero, but I only lost internet a couple times during the evening.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2012
"Good service, we enjoyed it."
We've come here a couple times and have enjoyed it very much both times. This time we received a discount for the holiday weekend. Very nice. There was a discrepancy about the booking (we booked a king whirlpool and were given the keys to a double), but when we approached the front desk, they were very apologetic and gave us the option to be on the second or third floor with our room. We especially enjoyed the whirlpool. Again, a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2012
The staff is great. The rooms are comfortable and I liked the lobby and breakfast. The internet was a little quirky but we got our email. Stayed 3 nights and would definitely recommend this hotel.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2012
Attorne
"Excellent Hotal!"
Overall, the quality and whole experience of this hotel was excellent. Supportive staff, incredibly clean environment and great location.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2012
"Not quite what I thought I ordered..."
I rented this hotel room for 4 days for my Mom and sister who were coming to town for my son's high school graduation. My Mom uses a walker so needed a handicap accessible shower. When I called the hotel and asked if they had a room handicap accessible room available (before booking) they said 'yes'. Unfortunately, while I requested a room with two beds they provided a room with one bed. Not exactly what I ordered. Had I known this I would have kept shopping.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2012
"Pleasant Experience"
Desk staff very nice and accomodating. Breakfast had a good variety of foods. Pool & whirlpool very nice. Good location
Other trip Jun 3, 2012

Helpful and friendly staff. Very reasonably priced for all the amenities offered.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Walking distance to Temple of ECK"
The look (outside-inside) of the hotel is very nice. The carpet in our room was not very clean. The included breakfast menu was not very healthy for many reasons: "Brown" bread (usually called "whole-wheat") was exactly that - Brown! No whole wheat but white colored with molasses. Funny looking scrambled (pattie) eggs. Peanut butter was mostly hydrogenated oil and sugar. Suggestions: 1) Chanhassen AmericInn is at walking distance from a great Health Food Store... Please do shop there for your breakfast items... or have an agreement with them for good prices. 2) Clean the room carpet, I was afraid of walking barefoot on it! 3) Have someone present "physically" at the reception. Most of the time I was down there, all customers (including myself) had to ring the bell to call someone. 4) All in all, improve on those "simple" points, and I might bring my Rating to 4-5 stars. On a positive note: The complimentary coffee was good, and you had good decaf... keep it up!
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Will definitely return"
Staff were exceptional - always pleasant and eager to help. 20 minute drive to Valley Fair or Mall of America. Close to restaurants and shops.
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
Great hotel, great food and restaurant in the same parking lot. Friendly staff and a very good free breakfast. The only issue is the wifi internet has very low signal.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
"Very nice and clean hotel"
My only complaint about this hotel was that the pillows were very flat and uncomfortable.
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
Travis
"Over and Above"
We stayed at the AmericInn in Chanhassen, MN in early June for several days. When we checked out, we forgot our Kindle, but didn't miss it because of our hectic schedule. We received a call on July 12th asking if we had left a Kindle in our room. They had been calling everyone that booked that room since our stay. What wonderful and honest service staff. Thank you.
6 night trip Jun 2, 2012
Dorothy
very friendly stall, always ready to help and i will go back
2 night trip Jun 3, 2012
Roselyne

"Convenient place to Emerson factory."
It was nice and comfortable hotel, and very convenient to visit the Emerson office in chanhassen.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
k
JP
"OK hotell med forberingspotensiale."
Hotellet ligger i utkanten av Minneapolis, i rolige omgivelser. Gode parkeringsmuligheter. Fint svømmebasseng. Rent og rydding på rommet.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
NRH
Mycket bra. Läget var bra för oss men om man är intresserad av centralare delar av Min/S:t Paul ligger det lite utanför, därav 3:an.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2012
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2012
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2012
2 night trip Jun 28, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for AmericInn Chanhassen

"For the area, a very good property"
05/28/15 George C Dubuque, Iowa, United States
This is a clean, well kept hotel. Beds are clean and comfortable with nice linens. The general condition is very good. Wifi worked well. Did not check the pool. The breakfast was great. Scrambled eggs and bacon in addition to the rest of usual items. One of the best in a hotel I've had in a long time. Front desk was very helpful. The outside had a wonderful smell of blooming lilacs (late May). It's very clean and neat. If you have to stay in this immediate area, this is my top choice. After an unpleasant stay at a Super 8 in November in Chaska, it was nice to find such a nice facility.
"Very nice staff"
05/28/15 Roselyne14 Winnipeg, Canada
With out hesitations I would recommend this hotel to either family, couples or business. The staff was always accommodating and courteous, the rooms very nice and clean. I will stay here again next time I'm in this area.
"Wonderful welcoming stay"
05/19/15 Guy H Winnipeg, Canada
Very welcoming, clean and friendly hotel. Enjoyed every minute of our stay, the perfect getaway. Its the perfect location for everything the area has to offer without the crowds. Very well run hotel, keep up the good work!
"Wonderful Property and Staff"
03/16/15 Justin C Lincoln
Everything about my stay was perfect. Check-in was fast and simple, the rooms were nicely updated and breakfast was superb. All the staff I encountered during my stay were friendly and knowledgable about the hotel and surrounding areas. I would definitely recommend this property to everyone and I will be staying here next time I'm in the neighborhood.
"Great Valentines Day Stay"
02/17/15 550georged Minneapolis
The staff were warm and courteous. They let us know that if we wanted to eat at Houlahan's we could get a 10% discount and we took them up on their offer. The hot tub in the room was really great and the bed was comfortable. We enjoyed every minute of our stay and would not hesitate going back!
"very good hotel"
01/07/15 snowflake1959 Howes Cave, New York
The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very nice the food was fresh and had a good variety. The location was excellent close to the airport and mall of america. .
"Great family stay"
12/25/14 benl291 Chanhassen
Our whole family came to stay at this AmericInn and the service and rooms were excellent. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate my family and we are very thankful. Great job AmericInn staff and management! Looking forward to seeing you again!
"Home for the Holidays"
12/22/14 834marykayb Chicago
Traveling through the Twin Cities on the way to Western Minneaota. AmericInn was fantastic. The breakfast was beyond my expectations. Thanks for a great nights sleep nd a wonderful start to a new day.
"Wonderful Updated Hotel!"
12/05/14 NJWNov2014 Anoka
My husband and I come and stay here at least 2-3 times a year. Its a nice get-a-away for us to relax and have some time alone. We book in advance and LOVE the rates of the King Whirpool Room. You can't find a better deal elsewhere. We love the cleanliness of the rooms and the bedding is very comfortable. It has so many restaurants nearby and the Edin Prarie Mall is not more than a 10 minute drive away. Of all the times we have stayed here, we have really enjoyed our stay and wish it could have been longer.
"Cosy place worth the price you pay"
12/01/14 Husain_Natalwala Singapore, Singapore
Good and clean spacious rooms with options of many nearby restaurants and also a movie theatre...overall good stay . only recommendation would be to have some hot breakfast as its quite chill out there