All hotels in Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States of America
570 Pond Promenade, Chanhassen, MN, 55317, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"a real stay away for a couple"
roomy room, nice that sink is separate from shower and toilet room. quiet. clean.
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
paul
very comfortable clean hotel. friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Terrific customer service from front desk. Free Faxing. Did not clean my room between the two night stay. Short handed in housekeeping. Served same breakfast both Sat and Sun (biscuits and gravy). Clean, good location.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"awesome value!"
Room was very large and clean (I took the whirlpool king suite as it was the only available room on such short notice). Would definitely return for the family to enjoy- my room had separate bed area and living room had couch, table, tv, fridge, micro. I only saw a glimpse of pool area when i checked in, but i think it looked quite nice for the value.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2012
"Old Log theatre"
I loved the whirlpool tub in our suite along with the frige a microwave.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2012
"A great hotel for families"
The staff is great they make you feel like you are family. The breakfast is really a breakfast not a snack. The hotel performs better than some so-called 5 star hotels.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Brenda
"Enjoyed our stay."
We stayed here to attend a wedding. The reception was at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre--very close to the hotel. Most everything at the hotel met or exceeded expectations. Exceptions include the lack of a freezer in the fridge, and the mattresses were less firm than I find comfortable. The breakfast selection was good, however, this is the third hotel I've stayed in since May where they only stocked "Light" yoghurt. I'm sure I'm not the only person that dislikes the taste of Splenda. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved the pool and sauna. Jacuzzi jets were weak, but pool area was very clean. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
B. Clark
"NIce family place to stay"
Warmly greeted by reception staff. We had an issue with out sink drain, it was taken care of right away. Room was very clean. Pool was a bit on the dirty side, it could have used a good cleaning; but the kids didn't seem to mind. Continental breakfast was wonderful as was the staff person there. She was so friendly and helpful to all of the guests. It was a bit difficult to find the hotel as the address wasn't clearly marked. But you could see it form Pond Prond Drive, just that an actual address would have been nice. All in all a very nice, comfortable, and charming place to spend the night. I would definetely stay here again and recommend to friends and family.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2012
SAG
"Confused"
When I booked the room, it said that we were supposed to get a king bed with a whirlpool. When we got there we had 2 double/queen beds. Which was good, that was preferable, but when you are expecting to have a whirlpool suite and I believer there was more of a charge for that, you are a little disappointed when you don't get it.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
Sherry
Staff was very accommodating, hotel was relatively well maintained and clean for its age. Nice indoor pool. Our large family group especially enjoyed being able to gather in the spacious lobby seating area several times during our stay. There was a good continental breakfast selection.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012

Hotel met all of our needs and was a good fit for the weekend!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Chuck
Helpful and friendly staff. Very reasonably priced for all the amenities offered.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Walking distance to Temple of ECK"
The look (outside-inside) of the hotel is very nice. The carpet in our room was not very clean. The included breakfast menu was not very healthy for many reasons: "Brown" bread (usually called "whole-wheat") was exactly that - Brown! No whole wheat but white colored with molasses. Funny looking scrambled (pattie) eggs. Peanut butter was mostly hydrogenated oil and sugar. Suggestions: 1) Chanhassen AmericInn is at walking distance from a great Health Food Store... Please do shop there for your breakfast items... or have an agreement with them for good prices. 2) Clean the room carpet, I was afraid of walking barefoot on it! 3) Have someone present "physically" at the reception. Most of the time I was down there, all customers (including myself) had to ring the bell to call someone. 4) All in all, improve on those "simple" points, and I might bring my Rating to 4-5 stars. On a positive note: The complimentary coffee was good, and you had good decaf... keep it up!
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013

"Convenient place to Emerson factory."
It was nice and comfortable hotel, and very convenient to visit the Emerson office in chanhassen.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
k
JP
"OK hotell med forberingspotensiale."
Hotellet ligger i utkanten av Minneapolis, i rolige omgivelser. Gode parkeringsmuligheter. Fint svømmebasseng. Rent og rydding på rommet.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for AmericInn Chanhassen

"Awesome as always"
08/20/15 O913QJmichaelb Glendale
This is truly my favorite hotel i have ever stayed in. I've been coming to this hotel at least 3 times a year on business for 7 years. The staff is always awesome, and the room, well what can i say, clean, comfortable, and sound proof. No snobbery by the staff at this little hotel. Just plain great service, every time! I wish there was an AmericInn every where i traveled.
"Nice place to stay with good restaurant close"
08/05/15 660erice Newton
A great place to stay with a good restaurant right across the parking lot. Great pet policy. Please remember that this great policy will only be great if people are responsible with there pets. I would definitely go back.
"Surprisingly very good!"
07/29/15 Gregory414 Milwaukee, Wisconsin
My company made arrangements for me to stay here for a full week. I was not quite sure what to expect, but I was very satisfied. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, okay breakfast. I was happy to see that my company spoiled me by giving me a room with a hot tub; it was a perfect pleasure after long days after work! The only negative is that the screen window in my room had a large baseball-sized hole in the middle of it. I am surprised that something like that isn't taken care of immediately. On the Friday morning, the hotel lost power at 6:15AM. Thank goodness I was up at 6AM getting ready for an appointment. I hope other guests did not oversleep since their radio alarm clocks were out. A gentleman at the front desk explained that the power was out due to severe weather.
"Can't go wrong with AmericInn......."
07/26/15 LCMey Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Easy to find. Right off main highway just outside of town. Clean and comfortable. Convenient to local shopping/dining and attractions. Good breakfast selection. Nice pool area. Good for a night away or a family stay.
"Clean room, friendly staff, good breakfast, nice pool! "
07/14/15 Norma N
We decided to stay instead of driving all night with kids after a long day at valley fair--looked them up on trip advisor and reviews were good- we were not disappointed... Updated rooms, clean, helpful staff, breakfast has plenty to choose from!
"Well kept Hotel"
07/11/15 debsuepot
The hotel was clean and the front desk clerk was wonderful when we checked in. We stayed here because we were attending a performance at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre, which is .3 miles away. However you cannot walk from the hotel to the theatre, because it is across a very busy highway which has no crosswalk. Also, the breakfast was not the best - no glasses, apple juice was basically colored water, garbages were full, etc. The rooms are nice - no problems there.
"A Gem of a place to stay"
07/04/15 175luciusf Chanhassen
A pleasant, clean and quality hotel in the country, not far from downtown Minneapolis; what a terrific surprise! A quiet hotel with one of the best breakfasts I've ever had with the works. Thank you AmericInn.
"Okay bit don't count on a wake-up call!"
06/24/15 FWB54 La Crosse, Wisconsin
Stayed here as it was close to Excelsior, MN, and the Lake Minnetonka triathlon...thus I requested a 4:30 a.m. wake-up call -- which never came. Fortunately I was up at 4:20 anyway and then finally the wake-up call came at nearly 5:00 a.m. Otherwise it was okay...room was clean and it was a quiet...at $135 a night it's way overpriced.
"Average"
06/09/15 Molly55 Greenfield, Wisconsin
Friendly and helpful staff, who gave us good recommendations for restaurants in the area. Bed was comfortable but feather comforter was lumpy from improper washing and did not give the intended affect of luxury bedding or warmth. Breakfast had ok choices, but stations were not set up in a good walking pattern for multiple people.
"Good hotel"
06/06/15 kymobrophy Tulsa, Oklahoma
I wouldn't say this a 5 star hotel but it's a good solid selection for the price. The rooms were fairly clean although they could use a really good scrubing especially in the bathrooms. The breakfast was mediocre and was way too cramped. All in all, it was ok for the price.