All hotels in Grandville, Michigan, United States of America
4520 Kenowa Ave Sw, Grandville, MI, 49418, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Rather comfortable
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
Was very unhappy with the cleanliness. Went to take a shower and noticed that there were someone else's hair on the walls. Makes me wonder about the cleanliness of the rest of the room.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
"Weekend getaway"
Front desk lady was very helpful, gave me a ground floor room and let us in early. Room was very nice. Will be back.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Convenient to all the shopping we needed to do. Great breakfast selection, quiet and comfortable room. We will visit again.
2 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
Lora
"Pleasant place to stay"
My stay was very good and accommodating very friendly people that work there they were very helpful and I was very pleased with everything .
Response by Comfort Suites Grandville - Grand Rapids SW
Dear Traveler Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the area. We were pleased with the comments and happy to know that you were well satisfied with your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely Carole Krzeminski General Manager Comfort Suites - Grandville
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
"Very responsive staff"
We couldn't get good reception on the TV for the basic channels. The staff was great. She moved us when she wasn't able to fix it. Great area. Easy access from highway and lots of restaurants nearby.
Response by Comfort Suites Grandville - Grand Rapids SW
Dear Barbara Thank you for your recent comments. Occasionally the basic channels on our LG televisions get a little snowy, hard to watch. We have found that by gently hitting the upper right hand corner (either in the front or back) that it cures the problem. We have been in contact with the manufacturer and are trying to resolve the issue. So I do apologize for the inconvenience that it may have caused. We are glad that you were pleased with everything else and thank you. Please stay with us next time you are in the area. Sincerely Carole Krzeminski General Manager Comfort Suites - Grandville
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Barbara L.
"GVSU"
I flew in late to Grand Rapids to visit Grand Valley State University for work the following day. It was only about 20 minutes from the airport and then only about 15 from the campus, very easy drive. Didn't really explore the area, just slept at the hotel and then left in the morning. But overall very happy with my short stay.
Response by Comfort Suites Grandville - Grand Rapids SW
Hopefully, next time, you will be able to explore the area in more detail as there is a lot to do in the area. Thanks again.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
The hotel was conveniently located and good for a quick stay.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Mary Anne
"Overnight stay"
Good location, clean room. Trash pickup at 5:15 caused a lot of noise outside the room.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
We booked two rooms for two nights for ourselves and our family. Both suites were roomy. Our son's suite was good but our suite was so smoky that we had to have the desk clerk come up and spray our room. She readily agreed the room was smoky and did a lot of spraying. We couldn't change rooms because they were booked for the night. It worked for a while but then the smokiness was overwhelming that we spent most of our time in our son's room. We asked in morning to be switched to another room. They accommodated us. But, I would have thought we would have at least gotten a discount for sticking it out the first night as this was a busy Labor Day weekend and rooms were hard to find.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Clean, friendly and overall nice stay."
The young girl at the front desk had a wonderful personality, very friendly and helpful. Will always stay here when on business.
Response by Comfort Suites Grandville - Grand Rapids SW
Dear Gary Sounds like you are speaking about Ashley. She does a fantastic job and we are very happy to have her with us. We are glad that she made your stay more pleasant and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future. Sincerely Carole Krzeminski General Manager
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Stay was nice, but hotel felt a little dated. Breakfast was average.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Hotel was functional, needed to be in Grand Rapids one day and Grand Haven the next day.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
We went to Michigan Adventure and the Holland State Park. It was a very reasonably priced and clean hotel. It was located nicely between our 2 destinations.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Good hotel within short distance to attractions"
We enjoyed our stay. One of the best complimentary breakfast we have ever seen. Great hot tub...nice comfortable room.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
51 yr old
"Frustrating"
The stay was ok for a base camp and place to sleep. The trouble was that we needed internet access and this hotel provided virtually no bandwidth which was very frustrating. Would have preferred a king bed instead of 2 queens as well.
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great updated hotel with pool, hot tub and hot tub"
Service and front desk were amazing and very attentive and helpul
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Had map for college when asked questions about drive time ect. had outline best route. Nice touch.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Wade
"Nice stop over"
Convenient location -- 15 min to concert in Grand Rapids. Good value -- comfortable room, clean, quiet, pool.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Christine
"Comments"
A pleasant stay with spacious room and cleanliness. Convenient to shopping.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great hotel for the price even though a bit dated"
This is in a perfect location if you are wanting to be close to Holland and Lake Michigan but don't want to spend the extra money to be in the town of Holland. This hotel is really close to Walmart which is handy. It is right off the interstate but shielded by trees and pry a quarter mile. The hotel's breakfast is simple but fresh and good. The hotel is close to a huge shopping mall if you want to stay in Grand Rapids area and 10 minutes from the zoo. The hot tub is HUGE and the swimming pool in great condition and very few guests used the facilities so we basically had it to ourselves. Fitness room was small, didn't use it. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again if we are in the area. Room was clean, bed very comfortable, shower head with good pressure, and in good condition.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Layne
"Great Hotel between Holland and Grand Rapids"
This hotel was convenient to I-196. The rooms (suites) were clean, very comfy and had lots of space. The staff was wonderfully friendly. We had plenty of towels -- everything we needed without asking. The breakfast was great. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Tracy
"Comfortable place to stay"
Very comfortable and staff went out of their way to be kind. Double sets of pillows, great beds and thick towels. Good breakfast in the morning with lots of options.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Comfort Inn Grandville Michigan"
Good location with access to shopping and food within 1 mile. Hotel staff were friendly and polite. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"?"
It was all that was needed and expected.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"With a little attention this could be a great stay"
The hotel has an offensive odor that you smell the minute you open the door to the lobby. I have smelled this before in some Doctor's offices so I suspect that it is due to a cleaning solution or germ killing solution. Either way, it is very off putting and if not for that I would have rated your property much higher. Also, your staff seemed bored and had some difficulty sorting out our bill.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
BGM
"Fantastic!"
Our stay was fantastic. Everyone was very helpful if we ever needed something. My husband ordered me flowers and they made sure they were in room before we arrived.
2 night business trip May 22, 2015
Ashley
"Solid hotel at a decent price"
This hotel was in a convenient location. The service was good. The pool/hot tub was in decent shape. The breakfast was not fantastic. Some of the "hot" items were not hot. Overall, this was a nice stay.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Would definitely stay there again."
Great for my business trip stay. Clean comfortable room. Number of local places to eat.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Lewis
"well rested"
the room was great love the extra room with the couch . Bathroom was to small but that is my only complaint. everything else was up to par. I would definitely recommend and will definitely be back.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Sherri
"Good, not great, but clean"
Overall a good stay. Could hear some loud people and every door during the night.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Marci
"Clean, Nice"
Clean room that worked perfectly for my trip.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"In town for Volleyball"
Just came to Grand Rapids area for a volleyball tournament at Grand Valley. Very spacious rooms and nice amenities. The only issue is that I get up early compare to my wife. The room is large with a couch and extra chairs, but everything is open, so it's not like you can sit on the couch and read with the light on. It would be better if they closed off the bedroom to have that extra privacy. Breakfast in the morning was great. The pool and hot tub were too.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel was clean and comfortable, in a quiet neighborhood but close to the places we needed to go. The staff was friendly and the room was nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Janice K
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice. Easy to get to off the highway. Room was very comfortable and fit us (2 adults, 2 children) very well. Wish we would have had a longer stay to enjoy the pool.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"ok...but"
We left our room a little after 10 am a couple of days and we got skipped by housekeeping. Had to go to the front desk to remind them to get housekeeping services.
7 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Kathleen
"Nice hotel close to Rivertown Mall."
The hotel is quite roomy, clean, comfortable, and convenient.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Comfort Inn Grandville, MI"
Good Hotel for the price. Staff was very friendly and available even early.
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Marathon Day"
Comfortable room with multiple soft and harder pillows. Very good breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
I enjoyed staying at the comfort inn for my niece's wedding. I did not like the pricing system though--I booked in advance to assure myself a spot in the hotel , people that booked the day of the event received a substantial discount--this doesn't seem fair for people who book in advance.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Patti
"Hotel is ok"
This hotel needs some updating and repair. The bed was comfortable but the rest of the room was clean but kind of shabby. Bathroom needs updating. Good location near highway. I would stay here again if I had no other choice.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
ATW
"Pretty nice"
Overall all a good experience. Staff was very kind and helpful. My 2 issues... When someone in the neighboring room took a shower there was a loud sound of water through the pipes (I guess) in my room. Pretty noisy! And here's something I don't understand about hotels; they upgrade their TV's to flat panels but don't upgrade their TV/cable service to HD. It actually makes things look worse when broadcasts are stretched to fill a rectangle when they were made to be square. I guess it's so they can say they have HD TVs in the room, but it doesn't count if there isn't an HD signal. Maybe they think people won't notice? Internet service was pretty good however!
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
David Callahan
"Lousy - DO NOT RECOMMEND"
We checked into our room and found it to have a musty odor. I took my shoes off and found the carpeting was soaked? We went to the front desk and spoke to the desk clerk who told there was a broken pipe that they fixed earlier that day but thought the carpet would have been dried? We asked for another room but was told the hotel was sold out. We will be traveling to this area for the next 4 years and have crossed this hotel off the list of choices we have.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Tony
Nice place for a stopover. Restaurants nearby, easy to get to and back on the highway. Clean, quite, comfortable rooms. Located in a good neighborhood. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Ted
"Comfortable and Quiet"
Our room was spacious, clean, quiet and well furnished.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Tonya
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful when I needed help accessing their computer and printer, and when I needed some things concerning the kitchen. The only complaint I have is that the Friday maid took really long to get to our room to clean it up and give clean towels. The Saturday maid was very quick, efficient, and good, tho.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Clean Pleasant - Great Deal"
The room was very large, I am glad I spent a few dollars more for this hotel, I was on a business trip and I was relaxed and ready to go the next morning.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Don
Staff very nice and helpful. A clean quiet place to stay close to everything we needed.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Average, lower cost suite hotel w free breakfast"
Hotel is conveniently located at exit within a Walmart parking lot, convenient to shopping and a nice mall. The rooms are of average quality and are not huge, but have sofa beds that increase the sleeping area. They also have a small refrigerator which is a nice addition. Beds are reasonably comfortable but pillows are marginal. Some of the bedding was stained, but it had been cleaned- it was just old. The breakfast is ok, nothing special, but they do have a hot entry every morning that was ok. The breakfast area is tight and congested in morning- not large enough if too many guests come down- such as a volleyball team that was at the hotel when we were there. The staff is very friendly and interested in you having a good stay. Overall, the hotel was acceptable, but not my first choice for an extended stay. For what I was looking for- a lower cost hotel with a free breakfast and ability to sleep six in a room comfortably for 2 days while attending a college commencement - it met the mark.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Good stay...charged twice"
I booked this hotel through Hotels.com. When I got the bill I had been charged twice.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"Comfortable and pleasant"
Enjoyed our stay. The hotel was not busy and we had the hot tub and pool to ourselves. The staff was pleasant and the room comfortable. We will stay again, I am sure!
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014