All hotels in Grandville, Michigan, United States of America
4520 Kenowa Ave Sw, Grandville, MI, 49418, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Comfort Inn Grandville Michigan"
Good location with access to shopping and food within 1 mile. Hotel staff were friendly and polite. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"?"
It was all that was needed and expected.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Fantastic!"
Our stay was fantastic. Everyone was very helpful if we ever needed something. My husband ordered me flowers and they made sure they were in room before we arrived.
2 night business trip May 22, 2015
Ashley
"Solid hotel at a decent price"
This hotel was in a convenient location. The service was good. The pool/hot tub was in decent shape. The breakfast was not fantastic. Some of the "hot" items were not hot. Overall, this was a nice stay.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Would definitely stay there again."
Great for my business trip stay. Clean comfortable room. Number of local places to eat.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Lewis
"Good, not great, but clean"
Overall a good stay. Could hear some loud people and every door during the night.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Marci
"Clean, Nice"
Clean room that worked perfectly for my trip.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"In town for Volleyball"
Just came to Grand Rapids area for a volleyball tournament at Grand Valley. Very spacious rooms and nice amenities. The only issue is that I get up early compare to my wife. The room is large with a couch and extra chairs, but everything is open, so it's not like you can sit on the couch and read with the light on. It would be better if they closed off the bedroom to have that extra privacy. Breakfast in the morning was great. The pool and hot tub were too.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel was clean and comfortable, in a quiet neighborhood but close to the places we needed to go. The staff was friendly and the room was nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Janice K
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice. Easy to get to off the highway. Room was very comfortable and fit us (2 adults, 2 children) very well. Wish we would have had a longer stay to enjoy the pool.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"ok...but"
We left our room a little after 10 am a couple of days and we got skipped by housekeeping. Had to go to the front desk to remind them to get housekeeping services.
7 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Kathleen
"Nice hotel close to Rivertown Mall."
The hotel is quite roomy, clean, comfortable, and convenient.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Comfort Inn Grandville, MI"
Good Hotel for the price. Staff was very friendly and available even early.
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Marathon Day"
Comfortable room with multiple soft and harder pillows. Very good breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
I enjoyed staying at the comfort inn for my niece's wedding. I did not like the pricing system though--I booked in advance to assure myself a spot in the hotel , people that booked the day of the event received a substantial discount--this doesn't seem fair for people who book in advance.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Patti
"Hotel is ok"
This hotel needs some updating and repair. The bed was comfortable but the rest of the room was clean but kind of shabby. Bathroom needs updating. Good location near highway. I would stay here again if I had no other choice.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
ATW
"Pretty nice"
Overall all a good experience. Staff was very kind and helpful. My 2 issues... When someone in the neighboring room took a shower there was a loud sound of water through the pipes (I guess) in my room. Pretty noisy! And here's something I don't understand about hotels; they upgrade their TV's to flat panels but don't upgrade their TV/cable service to HD. It actually makes things look worse when broadcasts are stretched to fill a rectangle when they were made to be square. I guess it's so they can say they have HD TVs in the room, but it doesn't count if there isn't an HD signal. Maybe they think people won't notice? Internet service was pretty good however!
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
David Callahan
"Lousy - DO NOT RECOMMEND"
We checked into our room and found it to have a musty odor. I took my shoes off and found the carpeting was soaked? We went to the front desk and spoke to the desk clerk who told there was a broken pipe that they fixed earlier that day but thought the carpet would have been dried? We asked for another room but was told the hotel was sold out. We will be traveling to this area for the next 4 years and have crossed this hotel off the list of choices we have.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Tony
Nice place for a stopover. Restaurants nearby, easy to get to and back on the highway. Clean, quite, comfortable rooms. Located in a good neighborhood. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Ted
"Comfortable and Quiet"
Our room was spacious, clean, quiet and well furnished.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Tonya
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful when I needed help accessing their computer and printer, and when I needed some things concerning the kitchen. The only complaint I have is that the Friday maid took really long to get to our room to clean it up and give clean towels. The Saturday maid was very quick, efficient, and good, tho.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Clean Pleasant - Great Deal"
The room was very large, I am glad I spent a few dollars more for this hotel, I was on a business trip and I was relaxed and ready to go the next morning.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Don
Staff very nice and helpful. A clean quiet place to stay close to everything we needed.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Average, lower cost suite hotel w free breakfast"
Hotel is conveniently located at exit within a Walmart parking lot, convenient to shopping and a nice mall. The rooms are of average quality and are not huge, but have sofa beds that increase the sleeping area. They also have a small refrigerator which is a nice addition. Beds are reasonably comfortable but pillows are marginal. Some of the bedding was stained, but it had been cleaned- it was just old. The breakfast is ok, nothing special, but they do have a hot entry every morning that was ok. The breakfast area is tight and congested in morning- not large enough if too many guests come down- such as a volleyball team that was at the hotel when we were there. The staff is very friendly and interested in you having a good stay. Overall, the hotel was acceptable, but not my first choice for an extended stay. For what I was looking for- a lower cost hotel with a free breakfast and ability to sleep six in a room comfortably for 2 days while attending a college commencement - it met the mark.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Good stay...charged twice"
I booked this hotel through Hotels.com. When I got the bill I had been charged twice.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"Comfortable and pleasant"
Enjoyed our stay. The hotel was not busy and we had the hot tub and pool to ourselves. The staff was pleasant and the room comfortable. We will stay again, I am sure!
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Michael Dailey
"Close to shopping center"
The hotel was nice and clean and the front desk was friendly; however I was not impressed with the pool. While visiting the pool there was a swim instructor giving swimming lessons to numerous children one after another. Almost all of the children were screaming and crying the entire time. I found this inappropriate to the point that we left the pool. We chose this hotel because of its location and it had a pool, this was disappointing.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"The perfect place to stay with kids"
We were in town to see the play, Mama Mia. This hotel was easy on/off the highway. Great continental breakfast!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Beth
"Good, but a bit older"
This is an older hotel in a very convenient location off I-196, near a lot of restaurants & shopping. I had to have some display materials shipped to the hotel for a work event, and they were waiting in the lobby when I arrived. The staff was attentive to our needs (which included 2 cases of "key demagnetization" and a request to re-make our bed after we found stains on the sheets), but could benefit a little more attention to detail in general (checking sheets for stains before putting them on guest beds, keeping all food items better stocked during breakfast hours). Also, our room shared a wall with the breakfast room, so the TV in there woke us up at 6:00 each day. Overall, a perfectly adequate stay (the suite rooms are nice, especially if you have to work in the room at all or need to store food), that could be better with a bit of work.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
Justin Lonas
"motel close to store and mall"
We couldn't use the tea bags because something was spilled and dried on it. The 2 chairs were very shaky so we sat on the couch, bed and computer chair. The rest of the room appeared to be clean. The beds were comfortable. With the breakfast, the Canadian bacon was gone by 9 am, and my son didn't get any. There was waffles, scramble eggs, dried out biscuits, juice, yogurt,oatmeal, dried cereal, sausage and gravy, fruit, tea bags but no hot water to make it, and coffee. We stay here once a year, and go to mall the next day, and we stay here because of the location. This is the first time that I was ever disappointed with our stay, but overall, the room was nice. My husband always uses the hot tub and having a microwave and a refrigerator are other conveniences.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Nice place to rest"
The staff was kind and worked with us to make sure we had an enjoyable experience.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Danny
"Business trip"
We were in town for business and only at the hotel for a short time, but the rooms were clean and comfortable, big enough that we were able to spread out some large drawings and get some work done in the evening. We didn't have time to take advantage of most of the hotel amenities, but did enjoy the complimentary breakfast. The staff was friendly as well.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
K.C.
Friendly staff and good price.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
"Overnight stay"
It was quiet. Room was fine, seemed clean. The couch in the room had a tear in the fabric. Decor could use a little updating. Lots of pillows for the bed. Room was too warm when we walked in so had to set it to cool, in the middle of winter. The wall heating/cooling unit blows all the time & makes the curtains billow out on you if you are on that side of the bed. So bring a clothes pin or a chip clip to keep the curtains from flapping around.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Leenie
"Excellent Choice"
This was an excellent choice on my part. The room was spotless. The service was excellent and most of all quiet. I highly recommend this hotel for a place to stay.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Floyd
"Comfortable Hotel in Suburbs"
I have many years of experience in extensive business travel both in the US and in other countries. Recently I needed to attend some technical training that was being held in an area away from the "higher end" hotel chains I had been accustomed to using in the US. I was surprised at the quality of this facilty considering the reputation of Comfort Suites as a hotel for the budget minded. It was not ornate, but it was an excellent quality facility. The fitness center was neat, clean, and provided a variety of quality exercise options. The indoor pool was better than many I have seen at far more expensive accommodations. The staff were warm and relaxed around the guests. The rooms/suites were pleasant, comfortable and provided plenty of space for "spreading out". The listed feature of "Continental Breakfast" significantly understates the level of breakfast provided for the guest. To sum it all up, this facility far exceeded my expectations. I strongly recommend it.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
Great
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Chuck
"Excellent Service, clean comfy rooms"
We rented a room for an overnight stay. The room was very spacious and easy to relax in. The front desk was extremely responsive and helpful as well
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
It was good times
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"I would stay here again for sure"
The rooms were large, clean, beds and pillows were great and free internet. For the business traveler, this meets everything I need. I also enjoyed the in room coffee, microwave and small fridge. Breakfast in the morning ROCKED and warm cookies at night was a real treat. The staff were awesome. I am on the road approx 4 months out of the year.. wish all the hotels I stay at were like this.
3 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
Sheila
"Excellent place"
We lived here during our trip to the beach. While it is a little far away from the beach, the hotel is really nice, and I will never regret my choice. room is clean, quiet and comfortable. Although it is not so new, all the furniture is compatible with the style of the room and with each other. In particular, the breakfast is fantastic, the best I ate in hotels of the same class.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
richard
"Large room and comfortable."
There was enough space to do a little yoga, sit on the couch and read, and watch TV in bed.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Convenient, many choices close by."
Hotel was clean from everything I saw. Quiet,the mall is close, a variety restaurants, plenty to do in Grand Rapids. Did notice lots of shingles missing off the roof, hope they get that fixed soon.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"WALMART AS NEIGHBOR"
Room was dated and NOT up to other Comfort Suites we have stayed at.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
SCOTT
The staff was courteous and accommodating. The stay was great.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
"Nice hotel in good location"
We had a very nice stay at this hotel. The hotel staff was very warm and welcoming. The hotel was in a good location - on a quiet street, but close to everything (mall, restaurants, zoo). We would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"nice hotel"
easy check in and out, clean room, staff was nice, kids loved the pool and hot tub,
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
kris
everything was fine except for the wi fi which was horrible
2 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"Disappointing stay"
The room we got was really big but was crowded with too much furniture. The carpet was old and looked dirty. The air condition was not big enough for the room - one half of the room (with the second queen bed) was never getting cooler. The bed was springy, old and makes a lot of noise even if you make the slightest movement. We could even hear the sound of bed springs coming from the room above - not to mention the footsteps. Bathroom tub was also old and stained.
Other trip May 11, 2013
"comfort inn- grand rapids"
great place to stay with family.. enjoyed the pool and hot spa.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2013