All hotels in Freeport, Maine, United States of America
194 Lower Main St, Freeport, ME, 04032, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Convenient location, attentive staff"
Had a very nice, one-night stay with the family before doing some shopping in Freeport. Staff was very attentive and helpful, particularly with respect to our son's food allergy and the complimentary breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
Kris
"Great staff!"
I was impressed with the hotel staff. It's obvious a big effort is being made to provide a high quality of customer service. I was also happily surprised with the quality of the breakfast!
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Convenient and clean"
We enjoyed staying at the hotel. The breakfast was good and the staff there very nice.
Other trip May 29, 2013
everything was wonderful - clean, comfortable, a great breakfast, very friendly, great service, great location, good rates, will come again. Thanks!
1 night trip May 20, 2013
Pat
"Loud neighbors"
Everyone who worked at the hotel was amazing. Very friendly and always smiling. The only complaint we had was that the walls were VERY thin. It sounded like the people in the other room and those in the halls were actually in our room with us. A couple times it actually scared me. The individuals who we heard were never yelling, but just talking in their normal voices. This made it difficult to sleep and overall became very frustrating.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Nice hotel close to shops and restaurants"
Anice hotel with very friendly staff. Comfortable and clean. Only complaint that the pillows were too small for the king size bed.
Other trip May 7, 2013
"Best customer service experience at a hotel!"
The staff was the friendliest customer service experience I have ever had at a hotel. Note that I travel 8-10 times a year and stay at a variety of hotels. I have always had good luck with Hamptons but this far exceeded any other stsy.
4 night trip with friends May 1, 2013
"Great place, terrific staff"
The staff was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. Location is very convenient for shops and restaurants. Everything was great with the exception of the rather noisy heater in our room.
2 night trip Apr 15, 2013
"Outstanding!!"
A++ Rating as I truly enjoyed everything about my stay.
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
"Very Relaxing Anniversary getaway"
Loved it! Was close to home, but felt as though we were miles away! Would recommend highly!
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2013
Everything was great except for the re-modeling, but that is to be expected.
3 night trip Jan 30, 2013
"Excellent Family Hotel"
We just spent 4 days at this hotel and it was a great experience. The hotel itself is not a 5 star hotel but the people there make you feel welcome no matter what and that made our trip. We were 4 families in 4 rooms with many young children running around and making noise. The staff always accommodated our requests with a smile. Nate and Sarah at the front desk were very helpful with local information and directions. We forgot 2 jackets there and Nate was a great help in finding them and shipping them back to us. As for the hotel, it was clean and comfortable with all the little amenities you come to expect from this level of lodging. The breakfast was a little cramped but that was only due to the renovation. I would expect things to be even better after the reno is done.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2012
"Exceeded expectations"
Nice clean and comfortable hotel. Free wi-fi and swimming pool were a great bonus. Breakfast is simple but not great, as per previous comments. Nonetheless, for the price, this hotel was better than I expected and I'll look to stay at a Hampton Inn again.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2012
"annoying heater very noisy all nite"
They were revamping the eating area, so used a bedroom unit for breakfast room. Not great, but understand winter is the time to do this. Most annoying part of stay was heater in our room, as it was so noisy when it went on, it would wake us up during the nite. We reported it in the morning and they said they would send someone to look at it.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2012
"Always a great stay"
The Hampton Inn Freeport is my hotel of choice each time I go to shop Freeport, ME. It's always clean, great location, on a 5 min drive to the downtown shops. The staff are friendly, helpful and know what's going on in the area. Breakfast has a great hot/cold selection. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2012
Ann Marie
"All Good but Breakfast Service"
We had a great stay! I would recommend the hotel. The only thing I was pleased with was the food service for breakfast. The first morning they had put oatmeal out that had not cooked at all, just water and oatmeal - not hot. I asked the woman to microwave it for me and she didn't bring it back out for 5 min. (it had boiled over and barely any left in the bowl - only running down the side.) then she said the big pot would be ready in a min. Waited 20 minutes and she brought it out still not cooked. The 3rd morning there was no dark roast coffee available and they didn't seem in a hurry to replace it (at 6:30 AM) So...I would recommend a little training for breakfast people! Otherwise, people were very friendly and rooms were clean and comfortable.
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2012
skip the breakfast
1 night trip Oct 15, 2012
"good locations"
Average hotel with expections met, however, the rooms were small.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2012
J Berg
"Good place to stay in Freeport."
Excellent hotel. Clean, convenient. Close to restaurants and short drive to Freeport stores as well as highway.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
JD
"Hampton Hotel Freeport, Maine"
Conveniently located for Freeport and Portland, Maine. Reasonable price and friendly staff. Would recommend to family and friends.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2012
Arnold
"Very Nice Stay"
This Hampton was clean, comfortable and nicely located for our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
4 night trip Sep 7, 2012

"So Much For Hamptonality.. This Hotel Sucks"
Unfortunately, Our stay was horrible. We found dirty clothes under our bed, the walls must be made from paper because we heard our neighbors talk late into the night. The breakfast area was so small we could not find a seat and the food selection was very limited. We love Hampton Inn's but we were very disappointed, we will not be returning....
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Very nice person on the desk."
My husband wasn't feeling well. The lady on the desk offered bottled water and was very nice.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice hotel - great location and access to Freeport"
Staff were very pleasant on arrival, nice welcome after a long day of travelling. Room was well maintained, very clean and everything worked properly. Plenty of power outlets for charging all your tech. stuff. Bathroom good with excellent water pressure, housekeeping were unobtrusive.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Ian
"Sounds between suites"
I was surprised that the sound attenuation between suites was less than one would expect from a brand name hotel. We could hear distinct conversations from the next suite during the night - not a party conversations but regular conversations.Disappointing!!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Best of 4 Hampton / Hilton"
On our trip to new England we stopped at four of this chains hotels this was by far the best the staffs extra effort to attend to all your needs was superb plus the setting of the hotel is nice quiet but fairly close to the town.
3 night romance trip Sep 15, 2014
D.Andrews
"Lovely setting"
Very New England. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Comfy bed. Lovely shower too. Wish we had booked for more than one night.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Yvonne
"great hotel"
Perfect way to spend a shopping road trip! We were close to anything we wanted and had a nice comfortable place to relax after a long day!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to shops and restaurants"
Great place! We were very pleased! Hot breakfast was included and our children loved the pool. Grocery store was right next door.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Great hotel, great stay!!!!!
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"It was a relaxing, enjoyable visit."
It was a wonderful time for my mother and I. We were there for a Mother's Day visit and our hotel stay was fantastic! We always enjoy our stay and LOVE your facility! Look forward to our return.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel with wonderful staff!"
Very warm and hospitable staff.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Shop till we drop"
The check in was amazing. Both staff members were very friendly and accommodating, They genuinely wanted to help us with any thing we needed. Extra towels were delivered to our room as soon as we asked for them. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. We have stayed at this same location for the past 4 November 'girls shopping' trips. We don't even look elsewhere. 5 minute drive to the Freeport shops and great little Italina/greek restaurant right across the street. What else can you ask for!!
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Ann Marie
Front desk staff were excellent
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
"close to shopping area"
could not find my reservation told me it was expdia who did not make the reservation, gave us smoking room was not very pleasent, was her mistake, my reservation was in the computer. could not admit it was her mistake
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Great breakfast.Convenient location.A bit tired."
Carpets worn and dirty and need replacement soon.A general cleanup is recommended.Would stay there again and recommend for short stays.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"easy to locate of highway 295"
Check in was fast and friendly. Fresh cookies were available at 6 o'clock and they were delicious
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Hal
Excellent and staff was top of the line. Would stay there again!
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Darlene
"Great hotel for stopover"
Excellent location and price for family good restaurant across the road excellent breakfast
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Iain
"Amazing hotel to stay in"
Hotel was fantastic and didn't want to leave. A very warm friendly welcome and staff couldn't do enough for us. Had a 3 night stay in June and hotel was very well maintained and decorated. pool was great. Plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. Best reasonable priced hotel I have ever stayed in and would highly recommend.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
chris
Very good hotel. Very helpful staff.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Not worth the price"
Needs a lot of updating. Rate per night does not match hotel. $150.00 at Hilton in Bangor many times better for the price. I understand this is Freeport and hotels jack prices due to tourists, but a more reasonable price would make me return, otherwise not worth the money. Breakfast was good. Lots of fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, waffles, juices,etc... Close to shopping
Other trip May 21, 2013
Great service. Full breakfast included. Swimming pool all to ourselves!
1 night trip May 1, 2013
"A must if you are in the Freeport area"
It was a really pleasing experience, I have already recommended the hotel to friends. When next in Freeport we will most definitely stay at this hotel, the staff were incredibly helpful and value for money it could not have been better.
Other trip May 6, 2013
The Andersons
Clean, comfortable & friendly. Good little gym. Supermarket next door. 2nd stay and wouldn't hesitate to return
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"If in Freeport, this is where you should stay"
Close enough to Freeport Famous Amenities (think, LL Bean - Warehouse Stores, and a variety of restaurants). A decent hot buffet breakfast - a bonus to the extended staying guests like I was. No complaints on the service.
5 night trip Apr 1, 2013
"First time stay"
Room a little small for family of 5. Some family members found beds to be too soft. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Second time at this hotel and the experience was great once more. Will return. Excellent location and warmest pool that we have ever seen!
Response by Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick
I just wanted to say thanks for sharing feedback on your recent stay here at our hotel! Return guest such as yourselves are very important to us. We hope you’ll stay with us again should your travels bring you back to our area. Yours in Hamptonality, Nate Blair Front Desk Manager Hampton Inn Freeport, ME
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
Pierre
"Hampton Inn Freeport"
Clean rooms, quiet, friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend this hotel
Response by Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick
Hello there from the team at the Hampton Inn Freeport! We are glad you stayed with us an hope to have you back on any future trips you take to Freeport! Yours in Hamptonality, Nate Blair Front Desk Manager Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
"Perfect location"
I thoroughly enjoyed my three night stay at the Hampton Inn. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was very comfortable. The location is excellent for the outlet shopping in Freeport but also very convenient to the Maine Mall. I will definitely stay here again and I strongly recommend it.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012