All hotels in Lexington, Massachusetts, United States of America
440 Bedford St, Lexington, MA, 02420, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"it was alright"
Overall it was good. The power went out for a couple of hours so that was a downer. But it was apparently the whole section of town. Pool is very small. Breakfast is fantastic! Three different eggs two potatoes and two sausages as well as hot and dry cereal and waffles and pancakes is great. Rooms were alright. Was told we were at the end and it was very quiet. However We could hear everytime the stairway door opened and closed.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"One Word..........Disgusting !!!!"
We chose this motel for a few reasons. It was a convenient hotel logistically for us since we wanted to visit attractions in Boston before going to Cambridge the next day for college visits. The visitor ratings were acceptable. They were in the 3.7 range. Evidently, previous visitors have different standards. Upon entering our room, it smelled slightly musty. The bed comforter had multiple pieces of black fuzz that were unidentifiable. When I opened the door to the bathroom, I was immediately sick to my stomach. There was mold along the floor in numerous places. The tub had mold and soap scum. Later, I removed my shoes to discover that the carpet throughout the room felt damp and sticky. Fortunately, the air conditioning in the room worked well. When the 3 of us showered the next morning, we were greeted with showers that were unable to maintain hot water throughout. The breakfast buffet offered a decent selection and surprising quality when compared to the room. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone & I will spend more to stay at elsewhere in the future
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
I did stay overnight and it was a great experience. I will definitely come back.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
italo v
"I would not recommend this MOTEL to anyone."
I would not recommend this MOTEL to anyone. Reserved and paid for an "executive stay" got moved to a different room.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Alison
Nice hotel, clean and easy to find. The pool was small but adequate for cooling off. Not to far off the beaten path. Loved the refrigerator in the room as well.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Shelly
"Roach motel"
The five star reviews must be left by aliens, because this was the grossest room we've had in years. We were scared to touch the floor, which looked like the aftermath of a frat party. Bedspreads stained. Roaches sighted before the lights went out. Mystery sticky substance on the counter. Nonworking wifi. A persistent ashtray smell permeated our supposedly nonsmoking room. It wouldn't be a bargain at half the price.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
bed was very comfortable plenty of hot water and pressure was good
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
william
"Great Stay!"
I arrived in MA early that morning at 7 AM and the front desk clerk checked to see if my room was ready and it was and she let me check in, although check wasn't until 3! I thought that was awesome because we had been on the road for 12 hours. The free breakfast was great! They served hot and fresh sausage links and patties, scambled and fried eggs, hard boiled eggs, hash browns and fried potatoes, a machine that made fresh and hot pancakes, a waffle iron to make your own waffles, fresh banana and strawberry topping for your pancakes and waffles, all kinds of muffins, bagels, and toast, juices, coffee, cereals, yogurt, etc.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
dana
"Horrible"
Horrible the carpet smelled, the blankets on the beds was dirty. The bath tub was dirty. Horrible experience . We checked out early .
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Gamael
Strange odor. Damp floor.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Convenient"
Wanted a hotel close to Hanscom AFB and this was the closest to base. Hotel is older and could use remodeling. The room was small, but the staff kept it clean.
5 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Jane
"Good deal/close to historic sites"
Hotel was close to historic sites in Lexington and Concord and a 20 min. ride to the train to Boston. The staff was helpful. They had a lovely pool and provided a hot breakfast. Only complaints were: we could hear the crying baby next door for a short time and the breakfast area was overly warm.
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Catherine
"NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The place needs to be remodeled. Also, the staff need to be retrained in customer service.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Tired but comfortable"
Older hotel. Staff friendly. Breakfast not bad. But building and finishes are "tired" and dated.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Very friendly check-in staff. Good breakfast.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Mohammad
"Quick trip"
It was clean and affordable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great.
3 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Pleasant time at Comfort Inn Lexington"
I enjoyed my two day stay. The breakfast was just what I needed every morning. The only awkard thing was coming in off RT 95 you could not turn directly into the hotel lot.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Oree
"My vacation"
I came to check in earlier and i wait until the right time, if you want to come early let them know, and the morning a bus park in front of my room and make lots of noise, but the employee are very nice the breakfast was very good,
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
lucia
"Nice for the price!"
Great stay!
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Rooms were gross"
We had two separate rooms for 2 sales people. Both were smelly(to the point one guy had to dry clean his clothes), had mold on the ceiling, the shower was coated in soap scum. The curtains in one room had large stains on it.
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
"5/29/15"
Short stay for family matters. Woluld have stayed longer if hotel not previously sold out. Had stayed there before.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Never Again"
Cockroach on my pillow; a stranger knocking on my door at 6am.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
I enjoyed my stay I wish I could have stayed longer room was great
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Jeffrey
"I would return again."
It was very good. A little too long to check in, but I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it was.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
eleanor
"Motel not hotel"
Every Quality Inn and Suites I have ever stayed at were hotels. This is a motel and as a woman travelling alone, I never would have stayed here. I didn't look at the pictures close enough. My fault I guess. I'm glad I only booked for one night. Room stunk like mold and I could hear people outside their rooms throughout the night.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Sean
"NO more bugs"
Terrible stay the postage stamp sized room was not worth half the price we paid. It was old and while some work was done lately it was in poor condition. Bugs "I hate bugs" and my wife got bit by sometime three times. The staff made no effort to fix the problem. The night staff didn't pass the complaint on to management. It was three days before anyone contacted me. Then all they said was "we sprayed outside" looked at the room but didn't see anything. They didn't apologize, offer to change rooms or make any adjustment. I will never stay at another Quality Inn and may never book from Hotels.com again if this it the type of facility that that represent.
7 night romance trip May 2, 2015
joseph
"Yikes"
this hotel was honestly terrifying and I didn't stay the night as a result. It's one of those places where your room opens to outside, choices are sit in the dark or see the entirety of what goes on outside during the day. It wasn't very clean, burn marks in curtains and the bathroom should be totally ripped out of there, not to mention the bathroom fan sounds like a horror movie. Staff did not strike me as professional for the most part. It was cinco de mayo and the smell of vomit the next morning was overwhelming.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Room smell bad. Staffs rude."
Terrible service. Refused to honor "non-smoking" room request. Then they told me I reserved a "smoking" room.
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
sally
"Good value for the price but not fancy"
Room was fine and clean but a bit worn around the edges. Beds were comfortable and the room was quiet. Breakfast was surprisingly good and included in the price of the room. Wi-Fi worked well, no issues with that.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Stephen
"Nice,clean,friendly staff,good break fast,"
the Hotel was great, Nice,clean,friendly staff,good break fast... the wi-fi is good signal, the tv is little bad but is okay
Other trip May 2, 2015
"one night"
the room was comfortable but a bit seedy....could use a refresher. the breakfast was barely adequate. Help was very pleasant. The pile of cigarette stubs by the back door of Unit 2 was distasteful The location was convenient for us.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Pleasant hotel, convenient access to Boston"
This hotel has easy access to and from I-95. Surprisingly quiet at night. Many historical sites are within a few minutes drive, plus there is plenty of shopping as well. Also a large variety of restaurants, including Marguerita's right next to the hotel. We will definitely keep this hotel in mind for our next trip to Boston.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
C
"Horrible early check out policy"
This Hotel don't understand plan change. If you checkout early you will be loosing end.
3 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Jalin
This was a last minute booking, We had a reservation at another hotel but was appalled at the condition and the reception (or lack of) when we arrived. We called here and the desk person was awesome and very helpful. He did nice job of convincing us to stay here and we were not disappointed once we arrived.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"It's good for a quick stay."
Bath tub was very dirty. Staff opened the door without knocking while I was in the room. Bad experience
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
stephanie
"Great location, price and breakfast"
Great location, friendly staff, excellent for a morning breakfast at a motel. Rooms a bit small, but we were out and about the whole time. Completely adequate, not fancy, staff was really helpful. I have asthma, and no issue with the air in our room.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
K
"Nice hotel close to Boston"
I would recommend as a good place to stay when visiting the area and would rather not spend a lot of money on lodging but want a good night's sleep and breakfast.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"One and done."
The bathtub and bathroom floor were dirty. The quilt actually had cigarette burns. Wow.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
molly
"Nice Basic Hotel"
This was a nice basic hotel. The bed was comfortable and it had three different types of pillows to find a finally comfortable night's sleep. The staff was helpful. The fridge was really loud.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good value for the money!"
Gerrard at the front desk was wonderful! For a mid-cost place to stay, this hotel hit the mark. We stayed one night in a double that smelled a bit musty but the next night our room was much better. Rooms are clean and the breakfast was great. If you're not looking for frills, just a nice, clean place to sleep and relax, this is it!
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Janet
"Close to Boston"
This is a good place to stay if you plan to go into the city.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Travel Mom
"Visiting Bedford MA area."
Staff was friendly and gave excellent service. The noise from the room above us was an issue. We could hear the tv and the toilet every time it flushed. The fridge was unplugged when we entered the room, I plugged it in and it was making a noise. The alarm clock would make a low buzzing sound every 5 minutes or so. The pillows are way to thick. I personally do not know of anyone who uses pillows that thick.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Greg
"Comfortable place, good breakfasts."
Nice place. Hotel has some maintenance issues outside due to weathering, but rooms were very nice. Breakfast was very good and substantial. Staff was friendly, room was clean. Make sure you obey the signs about no left turns into hotel, when arriving from the interstate. There is a turn-around nearby that makes it pretty easy to obey the signs. The staff warned us the police love to give tickets for violations at $80 each.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Carol H
Staff was very friendly, bed was comfortable. Continental breakfast had a broad selection of items.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Close enough to Boston and at a good price."
Close enough to Boston and at a good price.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"An okay place to stay only for a night"
It seems this is a hotel for extended stay. Lots of men hanging around all day and going from room to room as if they're neighbors.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
traveler
"chili vomit cowboys?"
Nope. Breakfast was awesome. The constant clicking of the fridge in the room.. not so much. The guys outside my room belching and smoking cigs all night. Kind of obnoxious. Is that chili vomit in the snow outside my door? I dont know i suppose ill look at it everyday for a week. Hey wheres the guest laundry? In that building there? Cool thanks... oh wait its out of order. Breakfast was good.
7 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"It was peaceful"
It was easy to get to the kids at the desk was friendly and pleasant
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"In need of maintenance"
Had to change rooms due to a TV that didn't work. In the second room, all of the lamps were unplugged which should have been found by the cleaning staff. The show stall was cracked. Even though I reserved a non-smoking room and was told my room was non-smoking, it was clear someone had smoked in the room. It was obvious that many rooms at one point had a no smoking sign nut they have been removed or fallen off.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Nice hotel - spacious and well equipped"
Nice large room with all the usual amenities including FAST wi-fi. My only tip is DO NOT eat at the Mexican restaurant Margaritas next to the hotel. Picked up the worst case of food poisoning in my life.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015