All hotels in Lexington, Massachusetts, United States of America
440 Bedford St, Lexington, MA, 02420, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

front desk service was unfriendly. they do not appear to show any interest that you are staying in their hotel. keep you waiting for no reason. room was clean and comfortable. hallway was a mess. did not look like it was cleaned in months. people hanging by stairwell. breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Hotel is run down but comfortable enough for the price and proximity to Boston and historic venues. Front staff lack of English made instructions difficult to understand. Hot tub didn't work. Breakfast coordination was very poor.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
The location was perfect but that was by far the best part. The rooms are in need of refurbishment, we found spiders, one day the maids skipped our room all together and if two people took a shower there was no hot water for the 3rd. Other than that, the staff was friendly and breakfast was decent.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Tamara
"To expensive for the quality offered"
Smelled sigarette smoke in the room constantly, hot water on and off, several times had to wash in cold water, hair dryer not working, toilet not working properly.
3 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Maxim
"One-night Stay"
Hotel is ok, carpet seemed to be old. We did not like rooms with doors facing outside. Breakfast was good with cold and hot food.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
My kids loved the pool :)
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
aneta
"Lots of room for improvement!"
Nice pool, GREAT BREAKFAST. Those kitchen people worked their butts off serving all the guests. BUT... We had bugs in our room/sink specifically. I cleaned it myself, before telling the desk staff. Came back to bugs, I got a "we'll make a note of it" response. I had to ask for a can of Raid, to kill the fruit fly looking things myself. I got a "you are staying near a swamp" comment from the night security guard who saw all the bugs, which I took pictures of if you wish to see them. Then I noticed ants. Again I was told at the desk that it the issue would be addressed. Came back from sight seeing and no progress. But they did leave the can of Raid in my room to fix the problem myself! For a location rich in history, Revolutionary War history, I was also disappointed at how little the staff could help "tourists". They just pointed to the rack with all the sight seeing pamphlets.
4 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Donald
Horrific. Billed as "non-smoking". Guess that just means in the last 6hrs or so no one has lit up in the room.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Jeffrey
"NOT WONDERFUL"
Location was good for me as it was convenient to family north and south off 128/95. Hotel was packed with mostly student tours. Had a family with small children a few doors down and the children were running around both late at night and early in the morning outside our room. The place is in need of serious up dating. We stayed there last year and had hoped that they would have done it but it hasn't been done.
8 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"It is Best to Find Another Hotel"
Over priced for the cruddy experience
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"it was alright"
Overall it was good. The power went out for a couple of hours so that was a downer. But it was apparently the whole section of town. Pool is very small. Breakfast is fantastic! Three different eggs two potatoes and two sausages as well as hot and dry cereal and waffles and pancakes is great. Rooms were alright. Was told we were at the end and it was very quiet. However We could hear everytime the stairway door opened and closed.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"One Word..........Disgusting !!!!"
We chose this motel for a few reasons. It was a convenient hotel logistically for us since we wanted to visit attractions in Boston before going to Cambridge the next day for college visits. The visitor ratings were acceptable. They were in the 3.7 range. Evidently, previous visitors have different standards. Upon entering our room, it smelled slightly musty. The bed comforter had multiple pieces of black fuzz that were unidentifiable. When I opened the door to the bathroom, I was immediately sick to my stomach. There was mold along the floor in numerous places. The tub had mold and soap scum. Later, I removed my shoes to discover that the carpet throughout the room felt damp and sticky. Fortunately, the air conditioning in the room worked well. When the 3 of us showered the next morning, we were greeted with showers that were unable to maintain hot water throughout. The breakfast buffet offered a decent selection and surprising quality when compared to the room. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone & I will spend more to stay at elsewhere in the future
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
I did stay overnight and it was a great experience. I will definitely come back.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
italo v
"I would not recommend this MOTEL to anyone."
I would not recommend this MOTEL to anyone. Reserved and paid for an "executive stay" got moved to a different room.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Alison
Nice hotel, clean and easy to find. The pool was small but adequate for cooling off. Not to far off the beaten path. Loved the refrigerator in the room as well.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Shelly
"Roach motel"
The five star reviews must be left by aliens, because this was the grossest room we've had in years. We were scared to touch the floor, which looked like the aftermath of a frat party. Bedspreads stained. Roaches sighted before the lights went out. Mystery sticky substance on the counter. Nonworking wifi. A persistent ashtray smell permeated our supposedly nonsmoking room. It wouldn't be a bargain at half the price.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
bed was very comfortable plenty of hot water and pressure was good
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
william
"Great Stay!"
I arrived in MA early that morning at 7 AM and the front desk clerk checked to see if my room was ready and it was and she let me check in, although check wasn't until 3! I thought that was awesome because we had been on the road for 12 hours. The free breakfast was great! They served hot and fresh sausage links and patties, scambled and fried eggs, hard boiled eggs, hash browns and fried potatoes, a machine that made fresh and hot pancakes, a waffle iron to make your own waffles, fresh banana and strawberry topping for your pancakes and waffles, all kinds of muffins, bagels, and toast, juices, coffee, cereals, yogurt, etc.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
dana
"Horrible"
Horrible the carpet smelled, the blankets on the beds was dirty. The bath tub was dirty. Horrible experience . We checked out early .
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Gamael
Strange odor. Damp floor.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Convenient"
Wanted a hotel close to Hanscom AFB and this was the closest to base. Hotel is older and could use remodeling. The room was small, but the staff kept it clean.
5 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Jane
"Good deal/close to historic sites"
Hotel was close to historic sites in Lexington and Concord and a 20 min. ride to the train to Boston. The staff was helpful. They had a lovely pool and provided a hot breakfast. Only complaints were: we could hear the crying baby next door for a short time and the breakfast area was overly warm.
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Catherine
"NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The place needs to be remodeled. Also, the staff need to be retrained in customer service.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Tired but comfortable"
Older hotel. Staff friendly. Breakfast not bad. But building and finishes are "tired" and dated.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Very friendly check-in staff. Good breakfast.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Mohammad
"Quick trip"
It was clean and affordable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great.
3 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Pleasant time at Comfort Inn Lexington"
I enjoyed my two day stay. The breakfast was just what I needed every morning. The only awkard thing was coming in off RT 95 you could not turn directly into the hotel lot.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Oree
"My vacation"
I came to check in earlier and i wait until the right time, if you want to come early let them know, and the morning a bus park in front of my room and make lots of noise, but the employee are very nice the breakfast was very good,
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
lucia
"Nice for the price!"
Great stay!
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Rooms were gross"
We had two separate rooms for 2 sales people. Both were smelly(to the point one guy had to dry clean his clothes), had mold on the ceiling, the shower was coated in soap scum. The curtains in one room had large stains on it.
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
"5/29/15"
Short stay for family matters. Woluld have stayed longer if hotel not previously sold out. Had stayed there before.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Great value."
We were in the area for a wedding. Easy access, nice room, great value and great selection for complimentary breakfast.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Nice, clean and inexpensive hotel"
I was worried about a review mentioning bed bug bites but it was clean, the beds were comfortable and no trace of any bugs. Nice shower. Quiet location.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Cacio Peorino
"Very easy to locate, friendly staff."
Over all the location was great their is a restaurant on site.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Beatrice
"Nightmare!"
Bad smell everywhere from the reception area and inside the hotel room. Cigarette smoking by guests who smoke right in front of hotel rooms. Staff says"no smoking in the room but guests can smoke outside the room even though it is in the building".
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Never Again"
Cockroach on my pillow; a stranger knocking on my door at 6am.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Inexpensive place to spend a night"
The property is older but well maintained. My room was generally neat and clean but there was some mold in the bathroom grout and the refrigerator fan was loud. The hotel shares a parking lot with a pretty good Mexican restaurant, so that was convenient. This place is ideal if you're just looking for somewhere inexpensive to spend one night.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
I enjoyed my stay I wish I could have stayed longer room was great
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Jeffrey
"I would return again."
It was very good. A little too long to check in, but I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it was.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
eleanor
"Motel not hotel"
Every Quality Inn and Suites I have ever stayed at were hotels. This is a motel and as a woman travelling alone, I never would have stayed here. I didn't look at the pictures close enough. My fault I guess. I'm glad I only booked for one night. Room stunk like mold and I could hear people outside their rooms throughout the night.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Sean
"Great price, clean room but needs outside work"
Walking the hallways to our room, I was skeptical because the outside of the building is in need of a refresh. I was pleasantly surprised that the room was very clean. The blankets need to be updated. The pillows were comfortable.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Oaklandgal
"NO more bugs"
Terrible stay the postage stamp sized room was not worth half the price we paid. It was old and while some work was done lately it was in poor condition. Bugs "I hate bugs" and my wife got bit by sometime three times. The staff made no effort to fix the problem. The night staff didn't pass the complaint on to management. It was three days before anyone contacted me. Then all they said was "we sprayed outside" looked at the room but didn't see anything. They didn't apologize, offer to change rooms or make any adjustment. I will never stay at another Quality Inn and may never book from Hotels.com again if this it the type of facility that that represent.
7 night romance trip May 2, 2015
joseph
"Yikes"
this hotel was honestly terrifying and I didn't stay the night as a result. It's one of those places where your room opens to outside, choices are sit in the dark or see the entirety of what goes on outside during the day. It wasn't very clean, burn marks in curtains and the bathroom should be totally ripped out of there, not to mention the bathroom fan sounds like a horror movie. Staff did not strike me as professional for the most part. It was cinco de mayo and the smell of vomit the next morning was overwhelming.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Room smell bad. Staffs rude."
Terrible service. Refused to honor "non-smoking" room request. Then they told me I reserved a "smoking" room.
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
sally
"Good value for the price but not fancy"
Room was fine and clean but a bit worn around the edges. Beds were comfortable and the room was quiet. Breakfast was surprisingly good and included in the price of the room. Wi-Fi worked well, no issues with that.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Stephen
"Nice,clean,friendly staff,good break fast,"
the Hotel was great, Nice,clean,friendly staff,good break fast... the wi-fi is good signal, the tv is little bad but is okay
Other trip May 2, 2015
"one night"
the room was comfortable but a bit seedy....could use a refresher. the breakfast was barely adequate. Help was very pleasant. The pile of cigarette stubs by the back door of Unit 2 was distasteful The location was convenient for us.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Pleasant hotel, convenient access to Boston"
This hotel has easy access to and from I-95. Surprisingly quiet at night. Many historical sites are within a few minutes drive, plus there is plenty of shopping as well. Also a large variety of restaurants, including Marguerita's right next to the hotel. We will definitely keep this hotel in mind for our next trip to Boston.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
C
"Horrible early check out policy"
This Hotel don't understand plan change. If you checkout early you will be loosing end.
3 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Jalin
This was a last minute booking, We had a reservation at another hotel but was appalled at the condition and the reception (or lack of) when we arrived. We called here and the desk person was awesome and very helpful. He did nice job of convincing us to stay here and we were not disappointed once we arrived.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015