All hotels in Lexington, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here440 Bedford St, Lexington, MA, 02420, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Comforter had cigerette burns on it. Needed cots and they didn't have any.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Every day I had to complain about heat not working, hot water problems and etc. They say they will call , but the hotel manager will never call. Very bad.
4 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Better than average breakfast"
Decent place for a one night stay
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Quality Inn Review"
Glad to get a roll-away bed. Continental breakfast was tasty and convenient.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
"Minuteman National Park"
Excellent price. Room was fine. Outstanding breakfast. Outstanding value.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
We had a pleasant stay at this hotel - no complaints.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Ankit
"Horrible place, with unhelpful staff."
Arrived late on in the day to be told that we were being put into a smoking room as we had booked through Expedia. I had requested a non smoking room when we booked. This room stank really badly, would never have stayed if we had got there earlier in the evening.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Decent location, price, room and B'fast."
Decent location, price, room and B'fast. Much like your Comfort Inns and Holiday Inns. Okay for a one night stay I guess.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Nice and great value."
I was pleasantly surprised and would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"easy stay off highway"
Great choice for a no frills stay just 25 minutes outsife Boston.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Thank You"
Found a used face clothe hanging on shower rod. Towel rack loose on wall. Bed harder than hardwood floors LOL. But price was right & id stay again to save money :)
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
easy to please
"Suitable"
We needed to stay fairly close to Boston to return a hire car. This was suitable to our needs. Wonderful Mexican restaurant next door. We had take out and it was great!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
janet
"Wanted a place close to Boston"
Was close enough to Boston. We were only staying for 1 night for a concert at the TD Garden and it was perfect for what we needed. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. I thought the breakfast was pretty good as far as hotel breakfasts are concerned this was one of the better ones. The reviews of the free breakfast was one of the reason I chose it and it did not disappoint
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"easy ride to the T station"
very good, cheaper than staying in Boston but close enough to get downtown with mass transit. Room was clean and a nice breakfast provided in the morning
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
James S.
Hotel ... OK - nothing horrible, nothing great. If you're looking for luxury, look elsewhere ... if your looking for a place to sleep; it'll git-r-done. Complimentary breakfast provided many selections and was good.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Clean rooms & Reasonable Rates"
A bit of a drive from Cambridge, but less than half the cost of a room there. Very good breakfast!
2 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
"Rough around the edges"
The room looked fine upon entering, but there were many little annoyances. Mostly, things in the room were old and in need of some TLC. The lamp near the bed was almost impossible to turn on, and then to turn off because the switch was malfunctioning. The refrigerator/freezer had an on/off knob inside that just twirled, rather than turning the appliance on. The "fluffy" pillows were anything but. And there were bugs in the room. My key card stopped working. I went down to the front desk and asked him to rekey it. He did. I went back, but it didn't work. I had to go back again. This time the man at the desk came with me, and it worked. (I think he just put the wrong room number in the first time but wouldn't admit it.) When I went to print my boarding pass off, the printer was not working. He wanted to do it for me from behind the desk, but I didn't want to share my personal information. I told him the other printer needed to be rebooted, but he either couldn't, or wouldn't do it.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
persistentC
"Should not be choice hotel"
Rooms are dirty and smell terrible. This hotel is a mess and you should get the owner to remodel it or tear it down.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Smelly Stay"
This antiquated hotel wreaked of nicotine odor from outside the room, even before I entered. It smelled as though I was in an old-fashioned bar room. All of my business clothes wreaked of the odor at my meeting the next day. I had to have all my clothing sanitized because of the odor that smelled like the worst swampy-smelling nicotine-drenched stench that I just could not escape from. I asked the staff to relocate to a different room, they took my information and never called me back so I can only assume that all the rooms smelled the same. Everything in the room was old and dingy. Even the "clean" towels had the swamp-nicotine odor to them so I couldn't use them.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
The hotel was great for access, easy on easy off the freeway. The room is in need of updates and the bathroom and shower had the previous persons hair in it.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Gross..."
Went through three rooms before they found one where the air conditioning worked. The owner of the property was there walking around taking pictures with his phone. Creepy dude. Non smoking room? None available though signs for non smoking in room. My entire luggage of suits had to be dry cleaned. Stunk like smoke when unpacked. I would not recommend this to a friend, but would recommend to someone I don't like.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Will
Hotel needs updating and some paint
7 night trip Aug 26, 2014
old style building, exterior entry doors noisey at night ,good full breakfast selection
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
It was very nice, We had trouble with directions getting off the thruway.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Very good"
Only objection is low water pressure in the lavatory
5 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Arualzek
"Much nicer than i had anticipated."
Had to work in the Lexington / Lincoln area 26th 27th and the 28th. of August 2014, a friend of mine works there often and recommended the Quality Inn. Went on to Expedia.com , did some looking around a bit and this hotel had the rooms i needed at a reasonable price. I was a little hesitant at first due to some of the reviews it had gotten. In the end it fit my needs so i booked the rooms. Upon arriving i was very pleasantly surprised, very nice , clean and recently updated. Much better than i had expected, not sure what the basis is for all the negative reviews. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to my friends. I would also say to those who stayed here before to try it again, i think you too will be pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"The non-smoking rooms smelled smoking badly"
I did not have a good experience with "Quality Inn & Suites Lexington". I am highly sensitive to smoking and smell of smoking and I always reserve a non-smoking room. When I entered the room I could tell that this room was not a non-smoking room so I went back to the reception desk and I told her I think someone has smoked there because I can smell it and she said no these are non-smoking room and I don't have any other room to give to you. However, I could see that there were many empty rooms. I'm positive that the smell was not because someone has smoked there once or twice I could tell that this room was a smoking room and not a non-smoking one. In the morning I mentioned it again to another person who was at the reception desk and they said sorry! I should say that their breakfast was good but I did not have a great experience in general.
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Mahsa
"good hotel in good price"
No doubt its value for money. I went along with my friends. We took 3 rooms and all of them were good. You also get complementary breakfast. Rooms are well maintained. Good for couple of days stay. Pretty close to Boston
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Hotel was not too clean."
I was not too happy with it. The rug had a lot of stained spots. The drain in the bathtub was very slowed. We asked to have the room changed, They were not able to offer us another room until the next day. The hotel needs a make over.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Jackie
This hotel is hard to beat for the rate it charges. As everyone said, the free breakfast was very good. The swimming pool was clean and there always seemed to be some type of maintenance going on which means they care about the hotel. I would definitely stay here again. In fact we will be staying at some Quality Inns in Colorado.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
JEK
"Nice clean room at a good price."
Good breakfast, clean room and grounds, good price.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Bruce
"College move in"
Conveniently located but facility is extremely dated yet clear. Outdoor maintenance required throughout. Breakfast buffet was surprisingly outstanding.
4 night trip Aug 22, 2014
B Irby-Cobb
"It is good, will come again"
The area is very comfortable. we feel safe. and clean.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"one night stay"
room was really smelly, old, lots of holes on curtin, shower, sink are old, room is small. not worth for the price
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Rae
"Reasonably priced for the area..."
We thought it was great. Sam at the front desk was exceptionally courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. The complimentary breakfast was one of the best we've had.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
mary
"Nice staff but not so nice accommodations"
Staff are very nice and patience under difficult circumstances. Rooms are rundown, smells stale and moldy even though I was in a non-smoking room,old, poor decor, stained bathtub, and poor lighting. I will likely not choose this hotel again.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Christyne
"Good for business trip."
Reasonable place to stay for the price. Breakfast is good (hot).
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
JJ
"Breakfast was excellent!"
Bath tub was old, thats probably why it looks dirty.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
mainelover
Very difficult to pull into. Not allowed to turn left, and unfortunately that is not made clear in any confirmation or email information. On a dark rainy night the average size sign has too much information on it to be helpful on such a busy double lane roadway. I was nearly in an accident and then totally missed the jug handled turn because I was in the wrong lane. Although, I enjoyed the stay, thought the breakfast offered was amazing, I wouldn't stay here again because of the difficulty getting into the hotel's driveway. Perhaps if the GPS, or some info about the entry to the hotel was shared with me ahead of time I would feel differently.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"pleasant visit"
well maintained,clean and friendly hotel.Room was very comfortable and the free breakfast was a big plus.They had free coffee in the lobby all night and a coffee pot and fridge in the room.Easy to get in and out of plenty of parking and free wifi.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Charles LaMonica
"Great Hotel!!"
This hotel was great! The room was clean. There was a little rust around the drain of the tub and the bathroom door didn't stay shut unless you locked it but neither of these were a major issue. Staff was nice and knowledgeable. Breakfast was awesome!!! I have never been to a hotel that had scrambled eggs with spinach before!!
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"So so stay"
Our room was next to the stairway to the upstairs. All evening and most of the night you could hear the door slamming shut. It was VERY LOUD. Wake up call the first morning was 15 minutes late. The maid didn't throw away our old cups and left one teetering on the edge of the lamp--probably where my young daughter had left it to begin with, but I would have thought the maid would move it to a safer location.You can't turn left out of the hotel parking lot. Although there are signs, I think that the reception staff should make a point of warning the guests and providing informaiton about how to work around this inconvenience.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"STRESSFREE STAY"
GOOD FRIENDLY SERVICE,COOPERATIVE STAFF, EXCELLENT BREAKFAST FACILITY AND VARIETY OF FRESH FOOD.NO STRESS FOR PARKING, INTERNET, ANSWER TO OPERATOR SERVICE ETC, QUIET BUT ACCESSIBLE LOCATION.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
S.A. JOSHI.
"Nice and convenient to Boston"
This was not a fancy but a nice motel that was convenient to a station where my party could ride a subway to Boston. It had a very nice sized area for the continental breakfast, and the breakfasts during my stay had a wide variety of items to eat and drink. The main criticism, and not a major one, was the conflicting information that the motel had about the pool hours. The information book in the room indicated that the pool was open until 10 pm, but my party discovered when we went down to the pool that it was open only until 9 pm. While it would have been nice to sit in the spa for some time, I was not too upset about the closing time conflict. However, that incident might have been extremely annoying if I were looking forward to using the spa with greater anticipation.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Not on or near the top of my list"
Very out dates , poor A/C unit, carpet smells, building is crumbling. Not anywhere near worth the money, and I'm not a picky person.
4 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Brian C.
"Actually really nice..."
I needed a cheap hotel that was close to where my brother lives, and this was the closest with the most reasonable price. I was hesitant, because of the bad ratings, but it ended up working out great! The rooms were very clean, the air conditioning worked well, and the staff was always very friendly. PLUS the pool was nice, and the breakfast was so yummy! My niece is a vegetarian and there were plenty of options for her, too. Overall, it was a comfortable and nice stay in a welcoming hotel. I recommend this!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Kristin
"Close to Hanscom AFB"
Convenient to interstate and Hanscom AFB.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"Wel run and good value,; needs HVAC update"
consistent very good overall
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Marc
The air from A/C is extremely contaminated, I guess the filter never was cleaned up, we shut it down and opened the door. Everything else was OK
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Overall, our stay was good, and it met our need for a facility close to sights we wished to see.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014