All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America

• Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Hilton"
Nice hotel, very pretty. There was a hole in the carpeting by bed between night stand "fixed" by large piece of duck tape. Too picky? It is a nice place.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Gorgeous hotel"
Great hotel, very convenient to Logan Airport. Very expensive to park car over night. $44
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Diana
"Boston business trip"
Excellent hotel
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
"Great hotel for early morning flight."
Great hotel for early morning flight. You can walk across the foot bridge to any terminal. 5 min walk.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"Good Hotel"
This is a great Hotel if you want to be close to the airport. I am not giving the full 5 stars because I think for that price they could at least put a free bottle of water in the room.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Not so easy to find the way from the terminals when walking. Signing the way when you have reached the point where you have to take the escalator down 2 stories and come in to a small corridor and have to go around the corner etc. was not good enough. Nobody at this place seemed to know which way to go, not even staff at the airport.
Other trip Dec 9, 2015
"Disappointed location"
We expected an airport hotel attached to the airport. We had no idea how far the walk would be from Terminal E. We followed the signs to walk to the hotel. Arriving from an international flight with my 73 year old mother, the walk was extremely too far to walk . We found out after the fact about the shuttle bus. And it was not from the front desk clerk. I complained about the extremely long walk, and she only agreed. She did not inform us that we could take the shuttle. Another guest told us after they had walked as well. The next morning we took the shuttle to terminal A for a domestic flight. Even with the shuttle we could not believe how far the drive was. I would never book this hotel again. The food in the pub was also extremely expensive.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
"Convenient"
Convenient for early flights
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Beautiful View"
I received a phone call from my girl friend because she checked in and she said "you didn't tell me you got a room with a view of the skyline.." It was a beautiful room with an amazing view of the airport and the skyline. Very clean and comfortable and wonderful staff
Other trip Dec 6, 2015
stephen
"Excellent Hotel!"
Provided exactly what we needed. Great shuttle service to the airport at 4 am.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Brad
Very bad shuttle service and concierge service not the driver but the people answering the phones. Never stay here again! Pay for service that suck!
1 night trip Nov 25, 2015
Maria
"Overnight stay at the airport hotel"
Arrived late and left early by bus.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
"Good price for 1 night"
Stay was for an early flight - shuttle was easy and dependable. Location and condition of hotel was great.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"Fantastic."
We needed to catch an early morning flight and thought it better to spend our last night at the Hilton Logan Airport. Turned out the hotel is a great resting place in itself - pleasant and relaxing. The room was well appointed for the price.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
Nellie
So convenient for late arrivals at Logan!
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
Alison H
"Asia return"
Perfect as always!!
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2015
Donald
"Pre honeymoon"
It was difficult to manage the thermostat, if set on auto, got too cold, put on gan, too hot too fast. No balance whatsoever. Very energy inefficient. Stacked 3 pillows and head sunk through. Room service , restaurant mixed up medium well burger and medium steak for medium rare burger, medium well steak. Bell hop, room service, and housekeeping very polite.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
Lari
"A B+ at Boston Logan"
Overall,a very good experience. Helpful employees,good food in hotel restaurants, clean,comfortable room. Friday shuttle pick-up was very slow but Sunday drop off was very fast. TV channels listed in guest guide are incorrect,making it difficult to find desired channel.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Gerald
"Poor value for money"
Very poor value for money quality of food and service in the bar no better than a fast food outlet. Front desk staff have an attitude problem they should treat customers as important people not as an inconvienence
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
Anthony
"It's all about the money."
Glitzy hotel, overpriced because of its proximity to Logan Airport. I requested a handicapped-accessible room -- close of $300/night, to be paid at the hotel. When I got there, they simply gave me a room that wasn't handicapped-accessible. I pointed out the booking voucher and offered to pay the difference! It turns out the handicapped-accessible room was actually CHEAPER. Fine, I said, so credit me the difference. Oh no, can't do that. If I didn't have a transatlantic flight leaving at 8 am, I never would have stayed there. At least we refused to eat in their overpriced restaurant. Oh -- by the way -- Expedia doesn't come out of this story well either, by overcharging me for a handicapped-accessible room.
Other trip Nov 20, 2015
Elaine
"Disappointing Stay"
Hotel was convenient since at airport, BUT shuttle service is terrible, waited over 40 minutes at airport. Staff did not answer phone when tried to call several times. Went to "on hold" and no one picked up. Room was extremely dirty. Had not vacuumed. Bathroom was very dirty and toilet broken.
Other trip Nov 20, 2015
Becky
"3 Star Rating"
It was pricey but then being on Airport grounds definitely had its benefit. The food at Connelly's Publik Pub was good .. I had clam chowder but they made it using bacon fat which is not how it should taste. My wife had a Chicken Caesar Salad with spinach which was weird. The Valet we had must have been new because he told us if we were staying there is would be $20 a night to park.. but when we checked out it really was $44.00 and on the door entering the Hotel it said $49.00 ... seems like they are a little inconsistent in their training of employees and Policies. Next time I stay at the Logan Airport it will be with HYATT
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
The room was too hot, although the a/c was running it never cooled off the room. The staff was rude at best... There was only one snack vending machine, which was one the 4th floor...and the water was empty on the 8th...
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Very convenient to the airport and very nice hotel
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"Overall Disappointment"
Our stay started off with a frustrating experience to call the shuttle bus after a long trip, arriving late into Logan airport. We called a dozen times to their phone number to ask for a shuttle bus to come over. Each time the phone system would hang up on us when we selected the option to request a shuttle bus. When a shuttle finally did arrive the driver said that's a problem they'd been having for a month now. Blows my mind that they would allow this to continue. When we got their finally, the front desk person was friendly enough. The room was small. The bathroom seemed sloppily cleaned (hairs still on the side of the shower and mold in the tile work corners). For an expensive hotel stay everything was nickel and dimed. To use the internet you either had to pay for it or go through signing up for a Hilton Honors account. A real pain when you consider most modern hotels provide you with quick easy access. Breakfast was unsurprisingly expensive. Bad coffee (diluted and bad tasting) was $5 for breakfast. The coffee in the room coffee maker was actually a lot better. The buffet was $25 and the food was not as good as I've had at Holiday Inns in the past.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Sascha
"Convenient & Comfortable"
It was brief but comfortable
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Jayne
Quick overnight prior to flying
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"A great hotel and travel support"
Following a conference in Mystic, CT, we just had to spend a day in and around Boston before catching a flight home in the early morning. With the day's travel and tight schedule, we really appreciated the beautiful surroundings and amenities of this hotel. It is top of the line as a hotel and has, for us, the necessary connection to the Logan Airport at any hour to get to and from the hotel--perfect arrangement.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Poor Airport Shuttle Service"
EXTREMELY disappointed with the airport shuttle service. The hotel boasts an active "every 15 minutes" service. I booked this hotel SOLELY based on the shuttle service as I have mobility issues. I waited almost 2 hours for collection and in the end forced my way onto the shuttle of another hotel's shuttle service! I will not book this hotel again rather I will choose a cheaper hotel with a more reliable service.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2015
Shannon
"Airport Convenience"
We stayed here overnight after an evening arrival from an overseas flight before flying out again early the next morning. The convenience of being attached to the airport was the main reason for choosing this site. The hotel was 1st class all the way, and the staff was very helpful. Continually running shuttles made transportation to our morning terminal very easy. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
This is a convenient airport hotel; there is nothing fancy or remarkable about it otherwise. The hotel restaurant is decent, and their NE clam chowder is well above average.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Stephen
Hotel front desk staff was very helpful in accommodating a late check out and the bell staff was very helpful with taxi and MTA instructions
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
Bruce
"Not so nice or friendly!"
To start, The hotel charges for everything. From parking to wifi to a cup of coffee. The T.V. Was covered with a lot of dust and when any of the rooms next to us entered or exited our walls would shake and this happened all night. For the price you're better off staying somewhere else.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
cuemaster
Wr weretaking a tour with caravan tours. The hotel & accommodations were excellent! I will higjly recommend this hotel to my friends.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
nancy
"Boston Airport Hotel"
Stayed overnight prior to departing the next day for DFW. Since rental car was not needed, returned it and the hotel shuttled picked me up. Only one restaurant for lunch and dinner and menu selection is limited. Hotel and room was very comfortable. Workout facility had suffient amount of equipment. Other than the convenience of being next to the airport, their room prices are rather high.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Expensive"
Really expensive for a three star hotel at best.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Outrageously Expensive"
Yes this is a beautiful hotel but for $500+ per night for the room they could at least provide a refrigerator and microwave as even Motel 6 does. The only reason to stay here is if you have an early or late flight. They know this and take advantage of the situation. I was told they have stopped all discounts and I was lucky to get the rate I did. The rooms were going for $60 more that night. I'm about to turn 65 next week.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Old Lady
"No Value for your Money."
The hotel is over priced for it's amenities, this was my first experience with a Hilton hotel and based on this experience I will not be bothering again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Ronald
"Love this hotel!"
Great place convenient
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Brenda
"Texas Trip"
Had an early morning flight so we stayed at this hotel right in the airport. Excellent hotel, great service, and easy to get to the terminals from the hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Close to airport as you can get"
Great stay for jumping in 6am flight. Super comfy bed! Easy transportation to city.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
No internet
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Carla
For the high cost of the room, they should provide free wi-fi, not try to gouge you for another fee.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"Quiet and comfortable"
perfect for an early morning flight
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
Excellent Hotel
1 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Fabian
"Perfect hotel for an early morning flight ..."
Hotel location perfect for our overnight stay before an early morning flight. Catching the hotel shuttle in the morning made our airport arrival with several bags of luggage a snap.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Traditional for us, the last night stay of a New England trip on the night before flying home to California. Can't beat the quality and comfort of the room.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Albert
"Too expensive"
We have never stayed at a Hilton as pricey as the Logan Airpot hotel. Over all I can't say that is a great hotel for the price. We only stayed there because we arrived late and could not continue our journey and yes, it is close to the Airpot
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Diana
Overnight stay for next day flight from Logan.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Bitter Disappointment"
We had a hard time believing we were actually in a Hilton Hotel. First of all, we were appalled that the hotel charged for internet use. We were returning home from a wonderful 50th wedding anniversary celebration in Cape Cod and were suddenly hit with this revelation. We thought the Hilton would be a nice way to end our trip. Also, since we had little choice, we went to the only restaurant open in the hotel for dinner that night. We seated ourselves and after a long wait, decided to get our own menus. Finally the wait staff appeared. Others were equally ignored throughout the evening.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015