All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America

Food is not good
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Outrageously Expensive"
Yes this is a beautiful hotel but for $500+ per night for the room they could at least provide a refrigerator and microwave as even Motel 6 does. The only reason to stay here is if you have an early or late flight. They know this and take advantage of the situation. I was told they have stopped all discounts and I was lucky to get the rate I did. The rooms were going for $60 more that night. I'm about to turn 65 next week.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Old Lady
"No Value for your Money."
The hotel is over priced for it's amenities, this was my first experience with a Hilton hotel and based on this experience I will not be bothering again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Ronald
"Love this hotel!"
Great place convenient
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Brenda
"Texas Trip"
Had an early morning flight so we stayed at this hotel right in the airport. Excellent hotel, great service, and easy to get to the terminals from the hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Close to airport as you can get"
Great stay for jumping in 6am flight. Super comfy bed! Easy transportation to city.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
No internet
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Carla
For the high cost of the room, they should provide free wi-fi, not try to gouge you for another fee.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"Quiet and comfortable"
perfect for an early morning flight
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
Excellent Hotel
1 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Fabian
"Perfect hotel for an early morning flight ..."
Hotel location perfect for our overnight stay before an early morning flight. Catching the hotel shuttle in the morning made our airport arrival with several bags of luggage a snap.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Traditional for us, the last night stay of a New England trip on the night before flying home to California. Can't beat the quality and comfort of the room.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Albert
"Too expensive"
We have never stayed at a Hilton as pricey as the Logan Airpot hotel. Over all I can't say that is a great hotel for the price. We only stayed there because we arrived late and could not continue our journey and yes, it is close to the Airpot
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Diana
Overnight stay for next day flight from Logan.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Bitter Disappointment"
We had a hard time believing we were actually in a Hilton Hotel. First of all, we were appalled that the hotel charged for internet use. We were returning home from a wonderful 50th wedding anniversary celebration in Cape Cod and were suddenly hit with this revelation. We thought the Hilton would be a nice way to end our trip. Also, since we had little choice, we went to the only restaurant open in the hotel for dinner that night. We seated ourselves and after a long wait, decided to get our own menus. Finally the wait staff appeared. Others were equally ignored throughout the evening.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Unimpressive for the price"
We chose this hotel for a one night stay over between an international and domestic flight. Chose it because of its proximity to the terminal but given the trek to get there a shuttle to other near by properties would have been as convenient. We were given an accessible room that was not requested and looked like a hospital -- had accessible rooms at other properties that didn't have this clinical feel. Good thing to have accessible rooms but they should be nice. We were too exhausted to ask for a change.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Nina
"Convenient to airport but way overpriced"
For $300+ for one night amenities were poor. No free Wi-Fi in room!! Parking fees $44 per day! Restaurant rates a bit pricey. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Ella
Great location for travelers.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Room needed renovation badly and parking costs were atrocious.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Convenient to airport."
We stayed here because of the convenience to the airport and shuttles to airport and rental cars.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"One night"
I only stayed one night as I was taking a flight early in the morning. All went smoothly. Shuttle got me to the correct terminal with plenty of time. Didn't really have an opportunity to take advantage of amenities--perhaps another time.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Wendy
"don't use hotel shuttle"
poor van service from airport - had to wait over 30mins for p/up at 1:30am
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"Well worth the money I spent for two nights"
Every detail was covered. The room was clean. The bathroom was spotless and it had plenty of towels and face cloths. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The restaurant and bar served up a delicious plate of fish and chips, and the clam chowder was very good. The Breakfast was in another establishment down the hall from the bar. Once again, very well run, and great food. I left there knowing without a doubt in my mind my stay, while not cheap, was without a doubt, worth every dollars I paid to stay there.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Convenient and Courteous"
We had several side trips as part of our stay and the shuttle drivers were very courteous and helpful and we never had to wait long (we used the shuttle 6 times). The room was surprisingly quiet, we didn't hear the airplanes at all. I would recommend this hotel and its very convenient location if you are doing a quick turn around in and out of Boston Logan. Only downside was parking is a little tricky if you have a car.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Jennie
Toilet seat was loose. Air conditioning vent faced the bed which was a bit cool. No way to change dierction of cold air. Otherwise pleasant stay.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"Perfection"
Perfect hotel in every way
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Convenient but not special!"
Pleasant overnighter. Convenient to airport, but obviously not connection to city or activities. Restaurant expensive.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
"Pricey"
Three dollars for a cup of coffee that would be free in lower priced hotels seemed excessive to me. No free wifi in room and lobby wifi was slow, slow, slow.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
"Respite before SFO trip!"
Great room! Awesome view too! Will definitely stay there again !
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
JB
"Oasis at the Boston Logan Airport!"
This was a great hotel for us, because we were able to keep all our belongings in our room while traveling into town each day for sightseeing. The shuttle to the train system (The "T") was very easy, and also just a $20 uber ride away. We had a morning flight back to LA, and there was absolutely no stress regarding traffic or time to get to the airport, because the shuttle was less than a 5 min. drive to our terminal. The hotel is gorgeous, fun for kids, classy for adults, spectacular views of the terminals from our room, with panorama of the city. So my memory of the hotel is clean, beautiful, and stress free due to the location next to the airport. And there was no airplane noise! The double planed windows were miraculous. We get more noise from the planes at our home near Burbank Airport then we had at the hotel at Logan airport. We will definitely stay here again, and highly recommend it.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Convenient to airport and priced well for business travel. ..lousy, overpriced food at hotel itself
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
This hotel fits the bill of a conveniently located airport hotel. Be aware that their parking is $44.00 a night, so we returned our rental car a day early instead of keeping it on hotel property. Hotel lobby and grounds are quite nice. Restaurant food was pretty good, pricey as expected. Rooms are clean but very average. Biggest plus was the hotel's airport shuttle service.
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Excellent if you need a hotel at Boston's airport"
Be prepared, this hotel is, in my opinion, expensive. But it's also nice. And its location is excellent, if you are arriving late or having to leave Logan early in the morning. I came in relatively late on a Sunday evening. I had just a little trouble figuring out how to get to the Hilton from the Silver Line, but it is great that you can get to the hotel over a bridge from the airport. The lobby was still busy at 9 but the line moved fairly fast. I was happy to find the restaurant still open, with some good choices to choose from. There's also a gift shop on the main floor that has snacks that could stand in for a meal if need be. My room was huge, with a huge, excellent bed, and a really nice arm chair. There were a couple of great extras - a bedtray, that would permit you to eat or work on a computer in bed, and a tilted full-length mirror. I do wish they would provide a glass that's not fragile to use in the bathroom.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Ann
overnight for flight south to VA. Prefect place to refresh,sleep and recollect from retuning from Europe
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
william
"No free internet!"
I was disappointed that free internet was not provided. For the price of the room, it was insulting that more charges were required for this basic service.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Nice to be close to Logan"
Check in went smoothly. Overall good place to stay if you want a close accommodation to Logan airport. Shuttle was great as it got us to our departure site quickly. Also quick pickup from rental return. Very comfy and surprisingly quiet to be so close to the airport.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, expensive parking"
Beautiful hotel and room, very close to airport. Tip: parking is valet only, and stupendously expensive, unless you want to park in the airport garage, which is pretty expensive too. If you are coming into Boston at night, picking up a rental car, but going straight to the hotel for the night, and not in a huge rush in the morning, you might want to consider picking up the rental in the morning and saving a night of parking fees. (However, picking up the car in the morning will then be a bit more complicated, because the rental facility is just far enough away that you won't want to walk. You can take the airport shuttle back to the terminals to catch the airport rental shuttle -- not sure if the Hilton shuttle would take you to the rental facility.)
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Location can't be beat for early Logan flight"
Right in the Logan airport complex and just a short shuttle ride to all the terminals. Quiet and comfortable. If you're taking an early flight out of Logan, you can't do better. A bit pricey perhaps, but that's expected.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"It's close to the airport and that is about it"
I don't think I will be staying in this hotel again. There were long dark hairs on the toilet and the room had a very worn feeling to it. The walls are very thin so you hear people in the hall and in the rooms around you.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Very Convenient"
Easy walk to Terminals A and E.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
"Awesome Hotel"
Impressive hotel with easy access to the airport. We walked to the airport ticketing the next morning via the enclosed skyway in a matter of minutes. Enjoyed dinner the evening of our stay and the food and service were both outstanding. had a problem with our in room safe when we arrived and guest services had someone dispatched to resolve the issue immediately. We would definitely book this hotel in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Douglas
My only complaint was the astronomical price for parking. We travelled with a handicapped person so we had to use the valet because the other parking which was only $15 cheaper was too much walking for the person.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Conveniently located near Logan with great shuttle"
Only one comfortable chair in room. Asked for another and was given a straight desk chair. Could have been better,
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Great Boston hotel with convenient transportation"
Great value for downtown visit. Easy walking distance From terminals. Can also take you directly to silver and blue lines.I will stay here again any time in Boston due to convenience.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Travel weary"
This hotel appears to be under financial distress. They eliminated on demand movies, wall paper was peeling off the walls and the air conditioner didn't work. The room service was mediocre and they had no breakfast room service. This being said the hotel was convenient to the airport but that convenience didn't equate with the cost.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Jonathan
"Convenient and Elegant"
A great place to meet up with people before taking off for new adventures.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Melissa C
"Connected to Boston Airport, convenient but old"
Staff was OK - depends on the individual really. Swimming pool area is small, but it was nice to relax in the small hot tub after a long day of flying Room - did not feel like it was cleaned up to Hilton standards - the tissue box in my bathroom had some single tissues stuffed in, as if the staff stuffed in some tissues remaining from another box into my (new) box. Bathroom floor did not look appealing (gray tiles) in the sense that I wasn't sure I wanted to step in it without any shoes. Did not provide any slippers, so that made it difficult. On the other hand, the bed was good and comfy. Coffee machine is a little awkward to use when you want to boil water for tea. However, OK hotel to stay in for one night after or before a long flight. Location is really the best part. I didn't have to step outside the airport and I could use the baggage cart I got from baggage claim to move all my bags to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Early flight"
Very convenient for an early flight! Best option to make sure I made my 5:30am flight. Free shuttle every 15 minutes!! Well worth it if you have the extra money.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Airport Hilton"
The one virtue of this Hilton is its proximity to Boston Logan airport. You can walk via a skybridge to the terminals without ever going outside. The hotel itself has a big lobby and one restaurant that was open in the evening (you are a captive audience unless you want to go back to the airport). The hotel restaurant's prices are exhorbident and the food poor. The hall outside our room smelled of mildew. The room itself was large and the bed comfortable.You pay a lot for the hotel's location, but I would not consider staying there except for that.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Comfortable hotel, convenient for Logan airport."
Pleasant stay again at this Hilton. We like it because it is very convenient when arriving on evening flights from Europe back into the U.S. It gives us time to rest before our onward journey up into Maine. We always book executive room so we have the convenience of the lounge to relax in. The hotel is clean and the rooms and beds are comfortable. The only thing I dislike is the Wifi is not complementary in the room or lounge. It is only complimentary in the lobby. In this day and age it is ridiculous that some hotels continue to charge guests for the Wifi, particularly when other hotels in the same change do not. I would rate this hotel a 5, however the inconvenience of no free Wifi means I only rate it as a 4.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Loretta
"Quick NIght To Catch Flight"
Had to drive 150 miles to Boston to catch early AM flight die to FAA problems that cancelled my previous day's flight. Late night arrival to Boston was eased with return of car to Logan and quick shuttle ride to hotel along with rapid, smooth check-in to room. Catching early AM flight was breeze with frequent shuttles to airport (every 15 minutes)
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015